/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82543/?
pastebin.com/DcpfHSh3
loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/
lavieenmods.blogspot.com/2016/09/lavie-leaf-armor-skyrim-mod-cbbe.html
mediafire.com/file/z43e8qwtp1sq1s7/stuff.7z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waifu on waifu violence

Lore, waifus, n Harmony

bully nerds in the butt

Waifus and lore living in harmony

spooky!!!!

i deleted my whole screenshot folder
best decision ever made

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

>juno
ded

Are there any guides on doing retextures?

>Forcing yourself to take new screenshots
Good trick

making them, or using them?

Fuck you.

making

>tfw galena likes being bullied sexually

Before or after you backed them up?

What do you mean by a guide?

Just get paintdotnet/Gimp/Photoshop, and Nifskope then go wild. You might need a .dds plugin though depending on which you go with.

Are you trying to say Heiko needs to be bullied in the butt?

well I don't know what techniques are used for enhancing textures, I guess it involves more than just slapping on a filter layer

Have at'em Amerigo.

I'm not Amerigo.

I'm looking for a specular map that's the right balance of glossy and dry, as well as tweaking the Subsurface settings in my ENBseries.ini
Anyone have any particular map and tweak recommendations?
Right now I'm using the 'Wet" Specular map and these are my current subsurface settings.
>[SUBSURFACESCATTERING]
>IgnoreWeatherSystem=false
>EnableTextureAlpha=true
>Quality=0
>Radius=8.0
>Amount=0.9
>EpidermalAmount=5.0
>SubdermalAmount=3.0
>EpidermalDiffuseSaturation=-0.5
>SubdermalDiffuseSaturation=0.0
>EpidermalMix=0.3
>SubdermalMix=0.2
>SubdermalTranslucency=0.3
>SubdermalPhase=0.0

And on another note, I'm looking for a guide on using TexBlend for UUNP neckseam fixing if someone happens to know one.

What texture are you trying to enhance?

Not into that.

what ice texture do y'all use? i'm using RIS half dull and the lods are ass. anyone have a better option?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82543/?

Is this the best looking armor mod Skyrim has ever received?

Enhancing?
You can take a lower res texture, upscale it then overlay/multiply a "textured" stock image. Like for something made of leather, you find a stock image of leather, preferebly 2k+ with no watermark, and overlay/multiply it over your original upscaled texture bits. Paintdotnet and Photoshop can definitely do it but I'm not sure about Gimp. I don't know much about it.

For really nice top of the line work, you'll want a drawing tablet and the ability to actually do texture work.

Fair skin's silky map is probably a good choice for what you are looking for.

I think that's what I was using before, and - I dunno if it was the diffuse map or the something else - but reflections on the face sometimes highlighted what would look like bad compression on pixelation.
Pic related. I can give it another try though since I started using MMD df yesterday.

Nigga everything's pixelated in that picture

GIMP can do anything with the right skill level. Paint.net is by far the most limited as far as what can be done with textures

You get my point. Even with it being compressed as all hell you can still clearly see the pixelation on the face.

Use IrfanView and convert it from PNG to JPEG with almost no artifacts so we can accurately troubleshoot.

You know, in the time people spent begging that guy for his custom UI, they could have done it themselves.

It took me like, 20 minutes.

People could do everything with mods if they did it themselves.
You could build a car yourself if you really wanted to.
That's not the point. If that's the point you might as well not use mods at all and just manually make everything.
The point is the work is already done, no reason for others to reinvent the wheel.

I want to actually see the files you are using. HHailey does really great work on their skins and I use the silky maps and have never seen pixelation like that.

Have you edited the texture at all? Maybe you compressed it too much

How exactly will this program help me and why do I need it? The sm files I have are in .nif format anyways.

I'm using the ones provided in All in One HDT Animated Vagoo 3.3 so I couldn't tell you what the action source of the files were.

I'm interested in the files you've mentioned, though. Got a link?

I have not. I'm just using the ones that I chose from the installer the first time I ran it.

>All in One HDT Animated Vagoo 3.3
The fuck even is that? Either way literally Fair Skin on the Nexus.

For fun I'm gonna go download that shit you mentioned so I can see what it comes with.

So i've made a list of who's gonna be in the next husbando group shot. Anyone im missing and want to be in it?

pastebin.com/DcpfHSh3

Any idea on where I should take it?

>that one kid who posts images with a filename that still contains "DX9"
Stop.

Take it somewhere in Dragonsreach

>Any idea on where I should take it?
An inn would probably be easier on the machine, but perhaps harder to pose 20 dudes within an enclosed space. A forest, or around the road to Riften might work as well if fuckery doesn't happen.

By the tree behind The Thaumaturgist's Hut it Morthal

>oldfags included
Shit man you gotta add Basil

It's a 3 gig OMOD file that's a one-stop for installing HDT with all body physics and contains various presets of CBBE and UUNP bodies types and a selection of diffuse from various, specular, normal, and subsurface maps from various well known body texture mods to pick and choose from as well as a couple of unrelated but still useful assortment of other mods. It also comes with Bodyslider files and such.

It basically sets up everything body and physics wise in one go.
Also thank you for the recommendation, I'll try it out and get back to you.

Any good fort Dawnguard overhauls?

If not, was planning on using a few campfire related mods to set up shop in the less used areas.

Already did one in Dragonsreach, it'd feel wrong to do one there again.

I'll check those places out.

Does Basil have a follower?

Then what i'm supposed to use?

Why is everyone on the Nexus such a baby?
Even the few times sometimes someone criticizes a mod it's always backed up with profuse praise and apologizing for potentially offending them by telling them something is wrong with their mod.

UNP

I was originally going to say out on the balcony. I figured because it's a big place with good lighting it was a nice suggestion. How about the main hall of High Hrothgar? For what you want to do I would highly recommend going to an interior.

UNPB If you're doing for lewd, use this and choose UNPB when you're setting up.
loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

Suck my dick, Todd.

How has bethesda games dodged paid mods? Sims community is chock full of either paid clothing mods or "early release" mods behind patreon paywall.

It's not just the Nexus, it's society at large.
Fewer and fewer people can take any form of criticism anymore.

>unpb
>not 7bo

bruh

Actually the Balcony could work. It's technically not inside Dragonsreach.

>I would highly recommend going to an interior
Oh trust me, I plan to. That Rudra storytime showed me how Skyrim has a hard time properly working with tons of NPCs in one area.

Do any of you guys have a copy of this armor?
lavieenmods.blogspot.com/2016/09/lavie-leaf-armor-skyrim-mod-cbbe.html

The Author is most likely MIA.

anyone want to be a darling and share their TKRE weather ini's? these default settings suck dick.

Seven base is not as widely supported in terms of bodyslider and outfits.

Sometimes I have a hard time with just 3. Your Rudra set is a miracle of patience. Good luck in your husbando mega pic.

Not a problem in SE :^)

Because our modding community is established and full of neckbeards who don't want to pay for shit.

T-thanks

>husbandos
>SE
>SE with mods
Good joke user.

Alright, so I installed the silky skin specularity map from the that mod and I'm still being met with the same pixelization on the face. It's just the face, though.

Could this have something to do I guess with tintmaps or something? I don't know how tintmaps work so it's just a wild guess.

I thought you were a she

Post Families/Friends/Lovers I wanna see what you guys got

I am now the master of however I goddamn want my bars to look.

Now I just need to figure out how to make enemy HP go right to left, and increase the text size of the name, and I will truly be a genius of skyrim UI.

Out of curiosity what race is your character using?

New friends

Nord. Standard nord.

Get me a two-litre Pepsi and find out.

Firmly established

Oh, female(male). Got it.

The Kaliki's

>Adaptive father

It's there for every race though. Just checked.

Meant for

Okay, for the sake of experimenting take these files and place them into your textures/actors/character/female folder. They are just what I use on a few of my own characters. I know it has no pixel crap so if you still get the weird pixel stuff it's gotta be something else.

mediafire.com/file/z43e8qwtp1sq1s7/stuff.7z

Can she move her jaw or is it stuck because she doesn't have a mouth anyway?

In all honesty, I'm a girl, and Amerigo is the guy.

so what exactly are they in terms of Family/Friends/Lovers :^)?

Post families getting executed together.

First he was her slave owner, but they grew a bond

from the another thread

someone from /tesg/ wants to try out porting it to Skyim you can rip the armor via SFM?

I think of it more of her choosing to seal her mouth shut for the eerie aesthetic. It's all still there under the skin and most likely moves when she speaks to people.

If the Dwarven armor in the games are made from parts of automatons, what did Dwemer actually wear as armor?

The word is 'adoptive'

Is he also her sexual partner?

Downloading and installing. gimmi a few.

he was making fun of your shite english. you meant adoptive, not adaptive.

I thought Ava was a goat?