>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZniN_0k88sQ?t=2m
youtube.com/watch?v=BFahCRRS1K8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not Scrubmode Edition

Awful

Warden to Rep 3 next?

Just got done with L A W

centurion a qt

4th for Weeaboo Propaganda

>Lorica musculata

Gross.

>Ayyzn
>Green eyes
lol

yeah but LB is literally a "counter attacker", parries aren't really free and every high level player only uses heavies as feints or guaranteed damage

buffing light riposte might be okay, 20 dmg for a parry is pretty awful, but i feel like giving him damage off of shove might make him a little too much like conq/warlord/warden

yes, 45 dmg, pretty fair considering other characters get the same or more off of wall throws

LB's kit is designed around counter attacking and parries, so why not give him SOMETHING, even if quick 45 dmg off parries or a wall impale is a bit much?

Fucking BOOB ARMOR REEEE

i'd like for whoever at ubisoft that designed conq bots to get their hand smashed by a hammer, this legitimately the most button reading pile of shit bot in the game and has a 99% guard break tech success rate

holy fuck i hate skirmish orders

post emblems

It's not worth the time invested

>internet detectives claiming the leak must be fake because the labels don;t fit the others in the game

Yes, someone went through the effort of creating these high-detail models but didn't bother to look at the game and make the labels seem more like the ones of old characters.

They are clearly WIP placeholders you muppets.

Is AFK farming while turning matchmaking off punishable?

How do I get helmet in pic related

>green
Uhh, user.

What the fuck is Belka anyway?

This art is so fucking bad holy shit
why do you keep posting this garbage

That's a pretty bog-standard common helmet.

Those horns are an ornament you can get.

Its a basic skin you get from drops, don't even need to get to rep 1.

Is LEGENDARY decent ?

Are Warriors of Sunlight as looked down upon in FH as they are in Dark Souls?

so what's the counter to berserkers walking up to you, spazzing their guard left and right, and pressing light attack if you do anything?

that shit's so fast

Why the fuck do people play dominion

I need halp /fhg/

Sometime something just broke, I've gone from having fun and having close 50% win rate in duels to just getting run over in the course of a roughly 1-50 run over today and yesterday and I've reached levels of assblasted I can't even articulate at this point. (My sole victory was against a level 1 and I still dropped two rounds to him)

I haven't played since the patch, but I don't think anyone I played got any nerfs so it's either I got really shit, everyone worse than me has quit the game, or I don't even fucking know

I don't think I've ever been this angry over fucking vidya

No, bottom of the barrel trash tier. best result he has had in a tourney recently is top top 16. Will be getting buffs soon according to devs.

here they come

Holy shit that's smart.

If THE LAW didn't exist RAAAIDER would be the weakest character.

Fucking fantastic taste user

that emblem on the bottom right is sick

Do I care?

Feint, don't do anything.

the casual players have mostly left the game and new blood will not enter because the buzz around this game is negative

this is it now

If I saw someone with a sunbro in a 2v2 mode I know that they would be a filthy ganker and show them no mercy

> tfw teaching a scrub how to play better/rematching until he gets better
Feels good

Nice.

Thanks. It's pretty lekker.

Not being a retard who can't kill the third worst class in the game

>tfw getting a 46+ pilot streak with Blisk
i think i've heard lekker enough to last a lifetime

I shut my mouth after OW's Sombra leaked turned out to be real, personally.

Nice desklamp in the top left.

Holy shit I see it.

user will always be Desklamp user from now on.

feinting gets me hit since their lights are so fast

blocking a light doesn't give you a free GB anymore

>top left
It looks like two castles bumping dicks

Post character themes
youtu.be/ZniN_0k88sQ?t=2m

Drawfags? Writefags? Anyone?

I agree that segmentata is more aesthetic, but it's also older & looks more out of place in the game.

Has anyone testing out execution timings? Like how people say lawbringers 20 second execution actually makes them not rezzable really fast?

Gotta at least put that 80s filter on LB and Conq.

youtube.com/watch?v=BFahCRRS1K8

What makes warden Warden so fun to play, bros?

Who /masterofthelongsword/ here?

law's hoist execute has the fastest ttk of them all, you're just unsafe for the rest of the animation

I'm 'aving a giggle m8. And you keep providing.

ledgebringers

Ya i know. user said all the 7k ones are really fast but was wondering if someone actually tested it. I want to buy Kensei's 7k or Warden"s 7k but can't decide atm.

why is this ledge causing so many glitches like this?
I saw 4-5 posted in the last few threads and then immediately had it happen to me

>Do impale execution
>enemy Nobushi runs up and starts poking the shit out of me.
Women interrupting you at work, amirite?

LB actually has one of the best executions in Backbreaker

it takes like 15 fucking seconds but regens almost all of your hp

Warden's Backhand Strike and Spinning Decap are about the same speed, but I really like how the Warden flips his sword back after the former

Which Warden execution has the fastest ttk?
Which one heals the most?

>Different executions heal different amounts.
What? I don't believe you.

>play deathmatch on level 9 warlord, have only got basic gear
>fighting against gear score 108 warden
>he's just sitting there doing nothing
>spam headbutt to kill them then GB him and heavy him to kill him
>"That about sums it up. That cunty headbutt move."
>"you dont get to shit-talk with your OP gear"
>"LOL. Nice Meme!"
>at the end of the game, he says "Literal trash tier Kensei, and the enemy team is 50% memers. Nice."

how do these people not have a shred of self-awareness? Playing warden and 108 gear score and he still got demolished, and he still thinks hes good?

how do you say that phase when LB do that finisher?

Do you think feint is a good mechanic ?

the hiltslam is his longest p sure

the longer it takes between starting the animation, and the enemy getting killed(big green burst), the more it heals for

you can test this on nobushi, she has a very fast execution that heals 1.5 bars or so, then a really long one that heals almost 4, same with LB

"Ad mortem, inimicus"?

>dodge spam
Instantly quit
>R1 spam
Instantly quit
>GB spam
Instantly quit
>using OP character
Instantly quit
>enviro kill
Instantly quit

Thank god quitting doesnt count as a loss so I'm not forced to play against cheese tactic baddies

was his name xhibitz or some shit cause i played against a rep 9 warden who ran from every fight to double team and bitch about everything

>teammate and enemies are muh honor 1v1 fags who for some strange and perverse reason have decided to play 2v2
>I always kill the first guy I'm up against super fast then go gank
>ally always backs off
>enemies clearly pissed
>lose a game to gravity and a game to my ally dying instantly, resulting in me getting ganked I actually died from the bleed of the first person as I killed them
>last game
>kill my guy super fast
>ally and his guy are only about a quarter down
>go in to gank and actually start taking damage from the conq
>of course ally still doesn't help
>start walking away back across the bridge
>conq actually thinks I'm going to let him go back to his 1v1
>as he locks back on to my ally, sprint at him
>he tries to lock back on to me
>he can't parry my helmsplitter leap because he didn't enter guard stance in time
>follow it with headbutt, stab, raw grab and an R2, throwing his dead ass up in the air and hitting him with lightning for good measure
>hatemail ensues
where my lokibros at?

PK false flag shitter please leave

no, his name had 3 of the same letter in it and his emblem was the scottish flag

You should just get on to the part where you quit your miserable life shitter.

So Hilt Strike is longest, Backhand Strike and Spinning Decapitation are shortest?
Guts And Chop is middle-ground?

0-4 finish viking story collectables
5-9 sleep

brawl would be more fun if it was ACTUALLY 2v2, yeah

very loudly

queue up duels retards

It is an essential mechanic.

it is if you make it
though I let people duel if they have a bot on their team

How does that even open up? Just time based?

why

ok sorry :(

t. assblasted cheesecuck furious that I wasted his time forcing him to fight a bot since he relies on lowskill cheese to win LMAO

Stop playing 4v4s. You're not getting better at the game.

Just what the fuck is wrong with the french in this game.

Having a good feint game and reading is was separates good players from baddies. It's just another layer that helps the game not being completely shallow.

do levels get harder after a prestiege or no?

like if i prestiege as law will my next round of leveling need more exp

correction, guts is his longest, hilt slam middle, backhand and spin both very fast

Because you need to be able to bait your opponent into unfavorable situations because they made a bad read. Adds a whole other layer to the game. It would be way too simple if you knew exactly what the opponent would do at the start of their animation.

its the same xp

>Just what the fuck is wrong with the french
fixed

enjoy