>rapes bmw's on the burgerking

Literally the perfect vehicle, prove me wrong
protip: you might

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LX5Y1jcoUXE
youtube.com/watch?v=vwqcPeZyQWI
caranddriver.com/ford/transit
youtube.com/watch?v=5KiC03_wVjc
autotrader.com/car-reviews/2015-ford-transit-vs-2014-ford-transit-connect-whats-the-difference-228643
usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2016/09/06/car-loans-now-top-1-trillion-delinquency-rates-rise/89911210/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I actually own a Ford Transit with the 3.7L V6 gasoline engine. The specs on the EcoBoost version are pretty insane. I think it's like 310hp/400 torque

Anyways, they are pretty good vehicles overall. My biggest complaints are that the suspension is very unforgiving and the steering is way too light. It's kind of annoying to drive on the highway or over shitty road since the light steering makes it very sensitive to input.

because i dont need a ford transit

well i think it's EPS is it's anything like other modern ford cars. i wonder if you can tune it and modify the TC and EPS for more sporty feels.

Because it's two fucking meters wide without the mirrors, and the last time I had to fit a full size van down my driveway by the house I needed a spotter. I'm also unsure whether it would even clear the garage door height. Or width.

It's 6ft11inches tall I believe but can be as tall as 7ft6

You could definitely tune it for more power if you wanted to. They use the same engine in the raptor albeit with very minor differences

Can't do shit about the steering though. I think it's a result of the vehicle's weight distribution. It just isn't a planted vehicle

I have a Nissan van, and I love it. I've towed 2.5 tonnes with it (metric) and the only real downside of it is it's not turbo (diesel)

fun-fact: that right there is the fwd version of the transit (at 00:09 you can see the rear axle: no differential)

Shit if they allow transits I want to take my Ranger to the burgering

You can take practically anything road legal to the burgerking
youtube.com/watch?v=LX5Y1jcoUXE
youtube.com/watch?v=vwqcPeZyQWI

you can also fit motorcycles in it very comfortably with much spare space

FWD is yurop only right? I think only the rwd versions are offered here in the US

Or you could buy a trailer for your more comfortable, more daily driveable car for far less money than a van and have more movement room to tie the bike down.

it's perfectly fine to move around in
And I can still attach a trailer with two extra bikes

Or you could attach a trailer with four bikes to your car and still go biking with three of your buddies if you drive anything larger than a Ford Fiesta.

the father of my gf has ford transits for his painting company, he has both fwd and rwd versions of it.

fun fact: 3 out of 8 has dropped valves and smashed pistons, blowing up the engine, before 300k kms. 2.0 diesel. ford a shit

But I could also put that trailer to the transit, fit one extra bike in the back of the transit and go on a trip where I have five motorcycles to choose from

You don't even have five motorcycles. And even then you could tow six with a car.

I don't need a van. Also RUST RUST RUST.

> Nowhere to park it
> They're expensive as fuck used because they're an asset
> I don't have a business plan to justify being a white van man.
> Or the social skills for it.

The one in your webm is FWD tho, like all european Transits.

Transit Connects are FWD, the full size Transit is RWD.

>professional racecar driver goes on top gear and says she can beat porsche drivers on the nurburgring
>actually does it
>Porsche BTFO
Am I doing it right, guys?

PORSCHE FANGIRLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I actually own the econoline (E250).

No.

I drive a full size 2016 Transit for work everyday and the company has 3 other Transits from different model years. They're all FWD. We used to have one from the early 90s that was RWD.

>rapes bmw's on the burgerking

Uhm... That is a VW polo

>300k kilometers
Sounds reliable af to me.

>rear wheel drive
Wrong
>can fit your whole family
>can carry all your shit
One or the other, unless you want to unbolt/rebolt seats in before every trip
>can take it to track days
Only if you have a 2015 or newer or your track doesn't give a fuck about rollover ratings.

Anything that can be towed with a car can be towed with a transit, I don't see what you're getting at

He's saying a transit is a stupid fucking DD. I'm the econline guy up there. And IDGAF, but it's not a practical DD. Drive it because you want, but stop trying to justify your shit with horrible logic.

caranddriver.com/ford/transit

>Engine choices include a 275-hp V-6, a 310-hp twin-turbo V-6, or a 185-hp turbo-diesel inline-five with 350 lb-ft of torque; each have a six-speed automatic and rear-wheel drive.

In most of the EU you will get a choice of FWD or RWD. I think the low roof SWB version with the smallest engine would be FWD only or some shit.
Look on the Ford UK website yourself.

Towing trailers is for mexicans.

You know (and we all know) the majority of transits actually available in Veeky Forums's budget are not 2015 and newer

youtube.com/watch?v=5KiC03_wVjc

This isn't new.

And yet mine has a 6 speed manual 2.0l diesel i4 making 140hp and is FWD.

Again, that's a Transit Connect not a full size Transit.

autotrader.com/car-reviews/2015-ford-transit-vs-2014-ford-transit-connect-whats-the-difference-228643

Adding this to the bucket list

>300k is reliable
>when company cars are doing up to 800km per day
He used to have a benz vito before he employed others, which got close to 700k before a cunt smashed into it. Obviously a financial total loss

And I'm sure you have a rational explaination for your argument and it is not just based on perceived masculinity through bigger, more expensive vehicles.

>Because Mercedes already has the sprinter in multiple variations.

Fordfags btfo

>Wrong
The midsize transit (custom) is fwd
The full size transit is rwd

Previous gen transit used the same body-style for both fwd and rwd versions

>needed a spotter

English people always think they can drive in tight spaces yet every instance I have seen proves that the majority can't navigate tight spaces in even small vehicles

>>can be had with a porwerful ecoboost v6 engine
All the ones in the UK are shitty diesels

The fuck. We have these at my work and they feel like it has no power at all. You gotta fully press the gas down to get it to move. It makes a lot of noise and goes no where.

europe gets FWD, RWD and AWD versions
or at least got in that generation, not sure about now

>need
yuropeon detected

That's a big trailer for that

>I've never seen anyone corner at these speeds!

>financial irresponsibility so you can own stuff you have no use for
usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2016/09/06/car-loans-now-top-1-trillion-delinquency-rates-rise/89911210/

Yup, must be an American.

bikefags get out ree

I'm German. I literally couldn't fit by the house with the mirrors folded out. It's a shitty driveway but it's right at the property line so I can't make it any wider.

FOR YOU

you can't use any of that silly over-engineering that the schnitzels always do to make your driveway a little wider?

This has nothing to do with the fundamentally cancerous idea that someone should only spend their money on something they "need" instead of something they "want". It's such a pseudo-humble European notion.

We have a couple Ecoboost Transit vans in our companies fleet.
Why buy one, when I can bag on a company vehicle instead.
On that note, I know the ecoboost has a lot more power potential than stock. Has anyone out there tried tuning up an ecoboost van?

Thanks OP this thread made my day.

Happy Easter, God bless.

Tell me how exactly I am meant to widen a driveway that takes up the exact space between a fence on the property line and the wall of a house.

People have the right to spend money on things they don't need but want (if they have the fucking money for it, which Americans often don't, making it the United States of Loans and Payments), but people also have the god damn right to not spend money on things they don't need and don't want. Why the hell would someone simply want a van anyway if they have no use for it? Do you simply want a backhoe as well?

i don't need a car but i still bought one
t. yuro

>Why the hell would someone simply want a van anyway if they have no use for it?

Who cares? There is no use for a car that goes above the speed limit for 99.9% of people.

Except when you live in Germany like I do.

I might even understand buying a classic van for the classic van image and recreational vanning lifestyle and preserving a classic vehicle and classic car culture, but who the fuck buys a showroom floor white van man van if not as a work vehicle?

Not getting the FWD model for better load access. Nigger detected.

Because the old ones have no seats because of the chicken tax and the new ones are fucking ugly and have the wheels from a matchbox car with tire sizes to match

Transit Connects only come with the NA 2.5L Duratec in North America.

I have had to fold in my mirrors about 7 times this year and it's usually to fit between another vehicle and a 6 gutter. Have yet to need a spotter seeing as I actually have spacial awareness and choose to approach the tight fit intelligently

>6' gutter

Good for you. I don't daily drive Sprinters though and wasn't used to its dimensions.

>HURRR vans suck because I am not good at driving them.

I have never driven a sprinter specifically but seeing as I can hop between anything ranging from a unicycle to a 21 ton truck several times a day I am sure a sprinter will be easy enough.

We're actually buying one later this year. We've out grown our Odyssey w/ baby #6. A 2015 ecoboot with under 20K miles is like $17K. I've driven one already and it's pretty quick. The quoted times are 0–60 in 7.5 seconds, a quarter-mile at 15.9 seconds. It may not seem like much but in something of that size it is. It's about the same speed as a CTS.

They're shit nowadays

I run a small fleet of 8 medium wheelbase versions, and they're utter wank compared to the older models. They break down all the time.

The transit used to be god tier, but it's just another vehicle that got ruined with time

Because i have a E 250 with a 6.4 ltr powerstroke

because i am not yuropoor and I can get a v10 econoline

because a transit ran a stop sign and t-boned my WRX

I have a vendetta now

>go biking
> Trailer
> Car
No, you ride the bikes to 'go biking'. You don't just tow them anywhere.
Fucking trailer queens, I swear.

The full size Transit has the option of FWD, RWD and AWD.

Maybe for a second consider that people don't wanna ride their bikes along a highway for 1000 miles to finally arrive in a region where it's fun to ride, you fucking cunt.

What game?

Trailer queens aren't bikers. Fuck off, avatarfag.

Because old Vanduras are comfier.