/hsg/ - Hearthstone Bots General

Alexstrasza, Aspect of Life (Children) and Hope (Sex) Edition

Please note that the human playerbase of this game took a huge hit at The Grand Tournament and everyone left after the release of Old Gods. The only "people" left are gold-farming bots, Kripp, and bots designed to streamsnipe Kripp. This thread exists for said bots to discuss how to farm gold more efficiently, cheat to Legend, and of course, design memedecks that infuriate humans (like Kripp).

>/hsg/ Tournament Information
NA Tournament continues at:
challonge.com/BennyBrodesLockerNA

Viewable at:
twitch
.tv/axolotlhooves

>Deck lists, news etc
liquidhearth.com/
heartharena.com/
hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/Q7cbP

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/

>Track your Un'Goro pity timer
pitytracker.com/

Previously:

First for old memes

no one uses the discord, stop including it

As the dude who capped that thread, don't call it old. It'll take another two years of pure agony here before it has any patina.

>November 2016
>old meme

tired stale meme

you were alright, I don't watch a lot of hearthstone but your casting was definitely not bad

reminder that there was datamined "for the horde/alliance" emots, how could they possibly implement them into the game?

The current brawl has all new emotes for the three gang leaders.

I thought there were only two gangs, aya and kazukus?

>tfw bullying goons

You might think you're clever but Goons are actually the strongest deck this brawl.

So I have ~100 ranked wins
Do you believe in me boys?
Pray for me, im going in

>mobile

Trying to get golden portrait for pally in this meta? Good luck. Next expansion will be out before that happens.

even worse, when i play on phone, it crashes anytime I highlight a card on opponent's turn, since the last update. BLIZZARD QUALITY

what os?

Iphone

iphone is shit
youre a cuck

>cant even click on the magic cabal building
Why even play?

>goons
>the strongest
just because LE CLOWN FIESTA RNG STORIES TO TELL XDDD favors them more than the others, goons in constructed are complete garbage, face it pal

>cuck
im not the one playing hearthstone this week

>strongest deck this brawl
>goons in constructed

you must be over 18 to shitpost on this website

Brawl is what I said. I'm not your pal either, faggot.

>tons of weapon synergy minions
>get to the end of the deck
>1 piranha lawnchair

Is hearthstone the most comfy game of all time?
I think the visuals and art DESTROY those weebshit counter-parts

pre-order un-goro

What's your favorite card, /hsg/?

The art, music, and entry animations are generally top notch. I also really like the new, slower meta since pirate cancer is a lot less prevalent.

Get rid of BoK, it's just a 4/4/4 with charge that requires you to have something on the board to be played

ITS NOT FAIR

My boy edwin. If anybody has the smug edwin vancleef pepe post it please

imagine if:
>warrior quest: use weapons X amount of times
>quest reward is a unbreakable weapon

Someone injured?

>they're giving 1600 for sylvanas when that means that you can only get a single refund instead of dusting multiple copies

Does nobody realize this....?

He was my first lego i kinda miss him ;_;

Yes, you fucking imbecile. You stupid clown man. You retard. We all immediately realized that the first second we heard it. You think you're that goddamned smart that you saw through their Jewish tricks? Well, good job goy. You finally fucking figured out what my goddamn dog knew two weeks ago. You fucking mental midget.

he's bad but the few times he saves a game it's great

faceless + sap is my favourite bm move

I know this deck is bad ryt now, but, will the next patch buff nzoth decks?
>rate 1-10 ty

doubt it. they just took out sylv, with was a cornerstone for nzoth.

This is the second time I've seen this combo in this run alone, what the fuck.

> What does Justicar ever do with paladin

ok, it summons 2 1/1 per turn. I really doubt that's useful on turn 7+ and you have only 1 blessing to buff those.

i wish HS had cards like this

well if there was ever chance for big card effects like that it would be those Legendary Quest cards from the next expansion

>as for justicar, i find her helpful winning the fatigue game.

thats sort of jax

I mean, can nzoth mage be a thing?

with birb coming up, maybe. seems like you are asking to get your hand flooded with 10 cost 10/10s though

>tfw opponent is at 16, plays this and you have lenard jenkins in hand

Hello.

It's less jax and more a reliable Elise who instead of turning your deck into pagel, turned your deck into 3x king krush, 3x deathwing, 3x drainlife with +6 spell damage (and healing), and one "set your enemy to 1 health and destroy armor"

Isn't that a hunter pet ftom the WoW:TCG who had a similar effect?

probably, all hearthstone does is reuse the mechanics of a failed trading card game.

STILL no more reveals?

Don't forget the art, it's getting reused too.

reminder that the power level of cards they will release to make none jade control decks viable again will kill the games meta for the next year

Is this the new meta?

mandatory 'this game is awful as a beginner' post of the day.

I'm gonna try out Shadowverse.

aggro rogue and jade druid should be switch

I really wouldn't mind a game mode that only allowed starter and level-unlocked cards

Make it 5 mana so it's totally useless vs anything but jade. Cf. Eater of Secrets

>yfw un'goro only makes the aggro problem worse

The thing is, I'm not even against spending money on the game... it just seems like you need to spend at least $100 to even start being viable.

People recommend adventures but it just seems like such awful value for $20 when you realize you're really not becoming much more viable, and I'm not willing to buy multiple at a time.

honestly this genre and its business is just cancer. fun, but complete cancer.

Why would un'goro reduce aggro?
They make expansions at least two in advanced, if not much further than that given that when they had the mtg guy in to give advice on an expansion they confirmed that it was this year's winter expansion.
They only now admitted that snowbally 1 drops are a problem, despite the fact they should have learned that lesson years ago.
And they have admitted that they have never actively tried slowing down the meta because they feel the meta slows itself down and they always want the game to be quick and playable for the people who only have 5 minutes on a train ride.

They will not reduce aggro as an active measure, and the oppressive 1 drops won't stop until next year, which is probably when we'll also see the first rogue card that justifies the flurry nerf.

Consistent turn 3 lethal will be a thing

All this game needs is a mechanic to make use of floated mana so that people both stop adding so many low cost cards and this stops being curvestone.

>love to play control
>play against jade druid who gets 1 mana fat cards out the ass

why the fuck is this allowed?

#
His opponent here
Where exactly did I miss lethal if you can recall?

I'm not great at the game in the first place, but my nerves get fucked playing in the tourney for whatever reason.
Ultimately, this is a bullshit tourney for fun anyways. Did you honestly expect top tier players?

Hearthstone by design will always will be curvestone because the only complex mechanic Team 5 is capable of is pick a card out of 3 randomly generated cards.

>all 3 kabal are good
>2/3 jade are godlike, third is fun tier
>1/3 goons is almost tier 4, rest are unplayable

what did team 5 mean by this

jade rogue is welfare tier. got such shit suppose for jades

The devs were way too careful with rogue. They know that rogues can cheese out more jades with shadowstep and raptor, but the problem is that those decks are so anti tempo they fuck you over before the value is worth it. Its the same reason the grimy goons failed. Too much tempo loss

they meant we should all pre-order un-goro

>opponent topdecks burglar -> babbling book -> fireball for lethal

why even play this game anymore

Jade is probably the dumbest thing they have ever made.

I just had a game where a rogue burgled 2 taunts into the druid legendary that gives 10 armor to save him from dying

i'm unironically one game more from uninstalling after that

let poor rogue play, it's not his fault he got shit cards

isn't it the other way around? life is sex and hope is children?

after matchmaking tonight i'm 100% sold on rigged matchmaking

>reddit genuinely believes rogue is fine because of one deck that relies on a neutral that completely ignores all thier mechanics is good.

>ramp druid with astaroth's reckoning + moonfire
terrifying

>Jade is about getting great value from gradually dropping more and more powerful golems
>Goons is about getting great value from buffing and spitting out strong minions early

But Cabal just increases the value of Reno decks? The other two aren't being fucked by the rotation, and their legends aren't SO integral that burying them at the back of the deck will negate the strength of their gang entirely.

I transformed a minion into the charging boar and my buzzard didn't activate. I guess transforming a minion doesn't proc "summon."

Kabal focuses on grinder decks in the classes that can utilize all its toolkits.
Transform does summon a minion it just turns one into another.

I just pulled 5 legendaries in Arena, one is prince malchezaar

i think im going to go for gold druid next, rogue isn't fun at all right now

>decide to meme at 15
>games are either the most extreme greedy control decks or pirate warrior

does midrange not exist

Who wants 80 gold and to give me a pack?

NA
ICWiener #1254

>when priests don't know how pyro works

sent

Last time i played was during the old gods xpac. Am i fucked if i start playing again?

wait another month for rotation, right now the game is in the worst state it has ever been

You hyped for the quest cards they are adding?

You're never fucked if you buy a lot of packs and you even get a great discount on Un'goro if you preorder now!