Sp/o/oky thread

ITT spooky o-related habbenings
>on my way to gf's (was in ldr) about an 8 hour drive
>in the e23 on my way driving through rural iowa, its the middle of winter and just hit a snow storm, luckily i just had a fresh set of blizzaks( it was nice working for a tire shop i got them for less than what we paid for them)
>google maps gives me an alternate route that would save me 10 minutes, fuck it is a long ass drive and with those 10 extra minutes id be pounding pussy before i was supposed to arrive on my current route
>take next interstate exit and pull onto county highway, accelerating briskly and set cruise at 10 over the speed limit
>see taillights and hazards in the distance and hit the brakes
>as i get closer i see that its a newer chevy tahoe, the door is halfway ajar.
>pull behind it not sure if they need help

What next?

the Tahoe was YOU!

pt. 2
>as i get out i notice the tahoe is idling, i walk up to the door not knowing what expect, and its empty, the heat is blaring and the radio is playing, windshield wipers clearing snow off.i use my phone as a flashlight and look around on the ground for footprints in the snow and there are some on either side of the door, they meet up at the back of suv and go down rhe ditch and out into the barren farm fields
>nope senses tingling
>walk back to my car and pop my trunk and retrieve my vz-58 rifle( i had just turned 21 and hadnt purchased a handgun yet)and tossed it onto the passenger seat with the stock folded
>look around for a bit and and get into my car and light a cigarette and decide to call the cops, they inform me that a deputy will be arriving in 10-15 minutes and i should stay and leave a statment, i was curious now as to what was going on.
>light up another smoke, and the wind is picking up, i look around for a light from a farmhouse or any sign of life nearby and theres nothing just lifeless fields with snow and the carcasses of last years crop.
>In between the wind howling i swear i hear crunching of snow in the distance, look around for headlights from a copcar or another concerned citizen and theres nothing still pitch black besides my lights
>swear i hear them again, i had just got back from deployment 9 months earlier, so i wanted to play the role of the badass and get out of my car with my rifle and confront whoever was out here and find out what was going on, but my heart is beating out of my chest and i rip it off the shoulder and ring every gear until i hit 70, i slow down once i get a mile or so away and call the cops, and let them know there may be people out there.
>They basically just ask for my name, adress and phone number and a description of the vehicle and and other informatiom i saw at the scene.
>never got anything back and never saw anything in the news about it.

>spoofy

>Crepy

Didn't you at least try to shoot their gas tank to see if it would explode like in the old GTA's?

>Implying that you can't shoot gas tanks on newer GTA'S

Northern Connecticut is full of spooks.
>Last summer
>Me and 3 friends driving through the hilly roads in a small town near my town
>Road has trees all around it, town very rural
>Town has very little street lights, basically none on these roads we were on
> Approaching 12:30AM
>Decide to head home for the night
>Stop at stop sign and turn onto another hilly road
>A dam tree branch falls a few feet from my car
>We all scream, I was not expecting that
>Go around tree branch and keep going
> I say "guys what the fuck is that"
>Theres a giant fucking shadowy figure up the road, fucking sprinting down it away from us
>Possibly 8 feet tall, maybe taller
>Can't tell what the fuck it is, as we get closer it turns off into the woods
>Can't find it
That's the 3rd fucking time I've seen that thing. I don't know what the hell it is, but others have seen it too.

There's also a haunted road, some kid climbed one of those big electric pylons and fell, and died. Now spooky shit happens on that road too, same town. Weird lights, tapping on glass, stuff like that

Also here's a pic my friend took a few nights ago, look closely down the road
I'll post a zoomed in version too, he says it isn't fake but who knows

Don't come to northern CT

Jesus christ user that's some spooky shit

brah I used to live near waterbury, those back roads become spooky as fuck late at night. I'd be careful friend, if it's the 3rd time it might now be a coincidence anymore, also I'm saving your pics for spooky evidence

/x/ is leaking

Rural new england in general is fucking weird spooky shit man. Its no wonder Lovecraft was from there.

True that, I used to drive from waterbury to my mom's place up in Upstate NY, and the only way up is through rural CT and MA and let me tell you driving at night always gave me goosebumps, Lovecraft knows what's up

I used to drive home in the middle of the night in rural New England and there isn't shit out there except for raccoons and deer. The only thing that's ever spooked me was a coyote scream when I was young because I'd never heard one before and it's sounds like a child or woman screaming. That or maybe the time an owl dropped a dead squirrel in front of my car.

>Driving east across Texas from Lubbock at night one December
>Avoid a few obvious drunks in small towns
>Settling in to listening to scratchy country radio because it keeps me awake for some reason
>Strong weather system has just passed through, wind is howling out of the north
>Chilly in the car even with the heater, wind gusts strong enough to shake the car at points
>Bought coffee at a gas station in Lubbock as I was leaving
>Been on the road 3 hours now, coffee wants out
>Blue sign by side of road: Picnic Area 1 Mile Ahead
>3 concrete tables with benches, each under a tin roof with a bench-high stone wall around it
>Couple of small trees, some trashcans, chain-link fence on the backside so truckers won't hop the fence and shit on some rancher's land
>Pitch black once I'm out of the car because of the clouds
>Wind howling, cold air cutting through my clothes
>Use light from phone to make way to chain-link fence, take a long piss away from the wind
>Go back to car, start it and turn heater on full blast to warm up before I hit the road again
>Check phone to see if I have enough reception to see how much farther it is to Fort Worth
>Voice comes out of the darkness: "Hey mister, it's real cold out here. Can I warm up in your car?"
>You'd better believe I switch on the headlights right fucking then
>Ragged looking high school age kid with scraggly hobo-tier beard standing up from behind one of the stone walls
>Jesus fucking Christ I walked right past this guy on my way to the fence to piss
>We're 10 miles from the closest town, at least a mile from the closest house, it's 2 AM, pitch black, and the temperature is in the 20s with a strong wind
>Gun it, spray gravel everywhere on my way out of there
>Pass a semi as I'm flying down the road
>See it turn into the picnic area behind me, probably thinking the same thing I did when I initially pulled off
Easily one of the scariest moments of my life.

That's definitely a shadow entity.

Bretty cool.

>Not parking your car a 1/2 mile away with the lights off
>walk back to the tahoe and take the keys
>follow the tracks black ops style
>sneak up on whoever it is and scare the shit out of them
>make them suck your cock at gunpoint
>shoot them in the legs.
>collect your brass afterwards and leave them to freeze
>go back to their car
>start it up, put rock on gas pedal and pop it in drive aimed straight down the road. Careful not to leave any fingerprints
>get back in own car and continue drive to slay puss at gf's house.

You missed a perfect opportunity for the perfect crime user.

the fuck is a shadow entity?

>t. edgy retard

It's what superstitious idiots call a kind of hallucination you get when you're sleep deprived. If you've ever been awake for extender periods of time you get the impression that shadows are moving and the more gullible among us assume this is because they're seeing extra dimensional beings and not because they've spent 72 hours awake high on amphetamines.

>google shadow people
>chain links into reading about the "Hat Man"
>chain links into reading about "Children with the black eyes"

>eyes watering uncontrollably and shivers down my spine constantly

Fuck you guys, this is why I never go to /x/. At least it's day time here and there's people at my house.

If my dogs act weird tonight I'm sleeping with my AR15.

P.S. why do my eyes water so much when i read this shit? It's not like crying, its something else. My eyes just water a lot.

>not overcoming your fears by becoming your fears.

Enjoy being scared of things.

It's not just exhaustion. brains are wired to see movement as creatures and make faces out of shapes. Things like tree branches fuck with this because they form an outline of a shape when we look at them but they don't all exist in the same plane, meaning one branch might be 10 feet away and another is 25 feet. When they sway our brain thinks some trippy shit is happening it can't account for and your fright response kicks in and the brain says enemy animal here get the fuck away. Same thing with noises too, we hear what we expect to hear ( spooky) when we don't know what is actually making the sound (Chipmunks)

Some sort of fear response, adrenaline, some.mix of trying to clear dirt out of your eyes or straining to keep them open and moist so you don't have to blink and be caught of guard when the monster grabsusvuydens du