/drg/ Danganronpa general

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread No image spam edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 03/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for Steam, PlayStation 4 PlayStation Vita on September 26 (N. America), September 29 (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

I support Kiiboposting!

penis

I really just want to kill myself, /drg/. Should I?

>makes a thread edition for no image spam
It's like you're asking them to piss you off, OP

No image spam you say?

Let's do it together, user.

At least wait until you hear the dub voice for your waifu/husbando.

THEN kill yourself when you realise it's more horrible than you ever prepared yourself for.

Posting best girl!

Are they really that immature?

only if everyone on /drg/ gets to join in

>on Veeky Forums
>on /drg/
>asking about maturity
user, I expected more of you and I don't even know you.

I want to join too.

I'd say they're old enough to bait you in purpose. Great fuel.

We should just make a /drg/ killing game

Reserve Course style. The internet would be better without this shithole of a containment board anyway.

same, I have someone I must meet.

NOT THAT ARTIST

Small image translations are quite difficult due to unreadably small kanji.
I also have to shrink the text to less than the default sizes, making it hard for you guys to read.
Please try to find the largest version you can of the image to make it easier for both of us.

Who participates? How do the cases play out? Who's the Weedman of the killing game?

Shinguji "Wonderful 101 souls" Korekiyo

>Tulpafags are spamming images
>Anons ask them to stop
>They actually do and say they are sorry for going overboard

>Amamifags are spamming images
>Anons kindly ask them to stop
>They become complete autists and spam more shit

Where were you when Tulpabros confirmed to be the most patrician characterfags of the general? What were you doing when Amamifags demonstrated that they are the worst characterfags of the general?

But have you completed your 100 girl goal?

>couldn't find the circuit breaker, something even the gay idiot boxer could do, and lived only because some of her husbando's lucc rubbed off on her
>chump looking for his fifteen minutes of fame, didn't properly investigate the bathroom and got an innocent person executed
What second rate shelf knockoff """detectives""". Is there a competent investigator out there?

>internet
>better place
That's some new level of delusion.

you rang?

>Where were you when Tulpabros confirmed to be the most patrician characterfags of the general?

I don't remember a Tulpafag kindly wishing the entire board goodnight every night.

Shut up tulpafag.

TL-san, could you translate this?

Asking no image spam is incredibly dumb. You're lucky they're probably not going to this time, though.

>the entire board
Something I should know about?

Nyahaha!

Calm your assu~

Kaedeanon is my favorite character user.

It's Kaede user, dude. Stick around for a bit tonight, he'll probably make his usual post.

I hope you know this is realistic image of detective work, they don't solve all that their stuff nor are crime solving machines

So, they're retards?
>Implying everybody is immature here
You're selling yourself short.

>board
>not thread
Git gud.

>Kaedeanon is the mastermind of the /drg/ killing game and wishes everyone goodnight before slamming the self destruct button

>Kaedeanon

>not Junkofag

No, you're the only retard here.

Sorry. I'm always bad with terminology. Point still stands.

My favorite timeline, I'm glad somebody took the time out of their day to provide an in-depth description of how a characterfag killing game would play out.

Well she's supposed to be one of the best with magic detective powers considering what other fuckers can do with their SHSL skills. But I agree with you user, people think detectives are fucking magic or something. Probably doesn't work in this series though, it was being stupid.

Kaedeanon is in another level, he is how a characterfag should be

Don't even like tulpaman

Fuck off cancer.

>Who's the Weedman of the killing game?
Tulpafag would be too busy jerking off in a corner to do anything
He'd be case 4 victim, the twist is that there is no culprit and that he died of auto erotic asphyxiation

You can make the excuse for Ishimaru that a lot of stuff during the pre-planning stage from his character was axed during development that could be used for material to help flesh him out more. One of his free time events detailing about something really dark that happened to him during his previous school that ended up getting censored/axed completely, his Ishida free time events, as well as Kodaka talking about wanted to do more with his character based on interviews and his character was popular enough to get something out of it.

I feel that Ishimaru is one of the more interesting characters with how he views talent, and a lot of his fans were pretty pissed how his development became in the end and was practically ignored after his unceremonious death. We still don't even know how or why the Ishida transformation even happened in the first place and his character just feels like untapped potential and i'll forever be bummed we aren't going to get much of anything out of him again.

Junkofag is too stupid to be the mastermind.

Thank you so much!

I'm sorry for making a suggestion but I don't see how that makes me a retard. If people are enough of idiots to ruin another thread because of "muh bait" then they are the retards.

As a huehue, I'd say detectives aren't good, but Kirigiri is god-tier according to brazilian standards

Well, the /drg/ killing game is about V3 characterfags or everyone?

oh shit, it's Ishimaruanon.
Don't worry, I'm forever bummed too. It would have been something nice to touch up on, but it's just forever lost now.

The original post from a few days ago was exclusively characterfags.

What?

This. I'll have to make an amamifag version of pic related after the mess that was last thread

>"they're posting not what I want to see waaah"
>"THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD"
>"f-fuck off!"
>"I'm the only one who is mature here! Everyone else is a retard who is cancer!"
>"I taking your bait!"
>"This is my thread! Moooom, call the jannies!"
Honestly.

Some user made up an entire greentext scenario about a characterfag killing game. It only involved characterfags like Miubros and Kaede user, not regular people.

Don't make me start this just for the hell of it.

I was asking if it was V3 or everyone

Some afterlife scolding.

That was the largest version I could find. Nonetheless, thank you.

>I'm not a regular person

Cmon man, please don't. Why do something that you know will make the majority of the thread angry?

Do it. You'll just kill another thread and really prove you guys are the worst of the bunch.

Vore

It was just V3 iirc.

It's not your fault. Some artists like to make their images quite small.
Take this earlier request, for example.
That message was just a recommendation for future requests.

I guess I won't be in it.

15F, when will you kill me? I'm waiting.

Posting best girl.

Thanks user, i'm glad you agree.

I do however like some of the conversations that were translated in bonus mode about him so far. Him speaking with both Izuru and Komaeda about talent were exactly the type of materiel I was looking for, but it's a shame it's such a bit sized bit overall, but at least it's something.

If you keep calling me 15F it won't be long.

Amamifags aren't like you, Kaedeanon. They're clinically retarded for some odd reason.
You can post whatever you want but mindless image spam is something bad, it kills the thread faster and then people create another thread, then /drg/ ends up with two active threads. Because of that a general ends up being erased for lack of bumps. It's what happened to /acg/ earlier today.

Thank you, 15F.

15F rescue? Shit that sounds difficult

>TIL /drg/ image faggotry killed /acg/
Feels bad.

>using /acg/ as an excuse for your political agenda

Are you a frequenter from there?

Oy vey!

I still can't believe I lost my copy of this game. Easily one of the best spin-offs in the series.

I want to hug Moekiyo!

>user didn't bring enough reviver seeds or escape orbs

So someone give me the gist of what the fuck was up with Angie and the Student Council.

Why were people so against her?

Definitely one of the best spin-offs series.
Although, the one thats my favorite is Explorers of Time

Foolish user.

Tulpafags always were top tier but looking at last thread I am surprised. When did Kiibofags and Amamifags became so cancerous?

>You will never see Moekiyo at the back of the classroom, the shy creepy kid with a weird interest in ancient customs and folklore tales who gets bullied a lot
>You will never get his phone number
>You will never use a spare phone to send him horrible text messages every day in the middle of class
>You will never see the tears forming in his eyes each time his phone buzzes and he gets another message
>You will never turn it into a classroom phenomenon and have the whole year send him horrible messages
>You will never push him to the point of not attending school
>You will never hear from someone a few weeks later that he's been hospitalized following a suicide attempt

I can't say if you're serious or just baiting.

It's okay, /drg/. I too get unreasonably upset whenever somebody posts a fictional character or ship that I do not like, and reply to myself multiple times in an attempt to forge a consensus.

I need to find more pictures of her soon.

They were cancerous because their characters were essentially underdeveloped

>You will never see him return back to school, his arms wrapped in bandages
>You will never approach him in the corner of class as he cries, saying you're sorry for what happened
>You will never become his best friend
>You will never have him slowly fall in love with you and become the sole source of happiness in his life
>You will never have him find your spare phone by mistake one day and see you were the instigator of the cyberbullying
>You will never laugh in his face and say you don't regret it and think he's a creepy gay loser
>You will never see him tie the noose, step off the stool and finally kill himself

This is perfect

I'm still mad they got rid of Cubone as a starter in the sequel.

Used to sometime ago. Not anymore but it's still sad to see a general die like that though and I am not using that as a "political agenda".

Oh you.

As long as all your tulpas agree with your taste, everything is fine.

Kiibofag that saw it all after it happened. We've always been cancerous and apparently "Kiibo!" is the new "KIBOU DA!" thing with us except we post images with Kiibo along with it.

It's hella dumb.

I can understand if that's the reason for the Amamifags being so butthurt that and their desire for attention but Kiibo had a pretty awesome showing didn't he?

>MAKE A JACKIE CHAN TULPA ALREADY
that video was hilarious and i kept loosing my shit and giggling over it

An Armored Core/Danganronpa fusion thread would be the hypest shit.

That general is old/drg/ to me, the type of general that is filled bumps and bumps like a ghost town.

Frankly, the general died and it was my fault, I didn't bumped because I choose to shitpost over here.

ZDKD
EAIA
T B
S O
U U
B
O
U

user...