Senran Kagura General /skg/ #1008

Things should be better edition
previous thread NEWS
>gematsu.com/2016/10/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-announced-ps4
Water-Gun Themed TPS, Release 17th of March 2017 in Japan
>gematsu.com/2017/02/senran-kagura-estival-versus-coming-pc-march-battle-vixens-dlc-launches-simultaneously
Estival Versus PC release this march, BATTLE VIXEN characters finally being released in the west

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JiapWFDL
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Dioramas
twitter.com/hashtag/カグラマ?f=images

SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 11/22/16)
mega.nz/#!D5F1kSYY!Pm8KOrtA1mPcFxtdqyjIOnpB9Tkef9pS-_w1KtkM9gk
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.maql.co.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Yaegashi Nan's home page
chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O
>Senran Websites
pastebin.com/p5RLbHb6

Other urls found in this thread:

snk.wikia.com/wiki/Mai_Shiranui
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I came in at the end of the last thread so I need to continue where I left off. Kafuru is a stupid baby and I enjoy making her cry.

Sleep tight, grosbeak!

Hiss

mangobreast

My HATRED FOR EVERY GIRL has discovered Earth and the Rnd of Days is near!

Asuka is a special girl! She get's """""""""""C+"""""""""""" on her exams!!!!!!!!

I need the rest of these. Can you post the others for me?

No.

I've been waiting for a whole week, dude.

I Love Hikage! Every Thread!

I just told Homura that there's a ghost in her room. She's fucking crying right now hahahaha!

I'm going to tell Homura you were lying because youre a bad person and like to see cute girls cry! Then she'll beat you up!

No wait please don't tell on me!

That's fine. Excuse me, I have a ghost to go fight off.

Those quads, you a Ghostbuster?

BEEP BEEP BEST GIRL COMING THROUGH

I just fapped to Ryouna.

I just fapped to 3DPD.

Please discuss how cute and girly and pretty Miyabi is and how she's the best and how her bullies are dumb and wrong

no

>tfw no lewd and loving relationship with Ikaruga

She's sexy and I want to fuck her fat tits.

I want you walk in on Miyabi singing in the shower.

good moono skoogo!

Would you still love your senran even if she slept all day and all night and still woke up tired?

loving lewds are best lewds

So if she were Murasaki?
Then no.

I want Miyabi to sing my name while I pleasure her in the shower.

I don't see why that'd make me dislike her

You should like Murasaki, user

I don't understand the question

As long as she's happy

[groggy user's senran noises]

I fap to 3D as well user! It is perfectly natural.

The last time I fapped to 3DPD in like 5 years was when I found a camgirl gallery of this flat girl with a huge ass that looked like a 3D Ryoubi.

I wish I saved the gallery.

This will trigger certain Anons!

I hope the 3D with those epic boobs from #1000 comes back and shows us more! I would kill to see her nipples!

Yes, yes! I know take it to another thread. I would if I could.

Friendly reminder that all senrans are 3DCGPD

That was a one time thing. Maybe at /skg/ #2,000 or #10,000 you'll get another

Miyabi is cute and feminine! I want to hug her!

Cute Muakumo.

That was the second time though, so it technically wasn't a one time thing.

So Canadian!

Oh, well the first time I was prompted because I had a question about cosplaying and the general got serious for a bit

Not likely again, though

>epic

>Anonick thinkings he will not be of loving the sprout
Absolute cyka. Almost as of stoopid as Russian sloot with the shortness and her pet man Anonkovich

fuck off yomi bean sprouts are shit and you're a dumb poorfag with dead parents

What a shame. Guess I will just have to wait a while.

Still I somehow feel content that there is a girl with such big tits in our general.

Well it only stands to make some sense considering the power of life and hometown.

Is Yomi the easiest senran to calm down when upset?

my Senran is a nice girl who is really friendly. No she's not into beastiality (and that includes blacked shit), stop being mean to her!

Honestly, I'd rather you not post pics again. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate it and I feel the same way as this guy does , but the shitstorm that ensues is fucking awful.

When she's arguing over god knows what with Tsubame? No.

Any other time? Yeah

Next to Daidouji could Hibari be second strongest senran as far as physical strength goes?

In raw physical strength it's probably the slow, heavy hitters like Yomi, Yozakura, and Katsuragi who follow after Daidouji. Hanabi is probably a strong contender thanks to retard strength.

Seems like we're all in agreeance then

Hibari just has the wacky eyes.

As long as you're poor.

How would you react if you were happily married with your Senran, she's in her early thirties and mother of two already, decided to put on her old school uniform but it hardly fits her anymore? You know, her chub spilling over her skirt, her shirt being dragged down by her slightly sagging breasts and so on.

Wasn't that just one guy?

>chubby milfnori trying to act young again

Am I still committing a crime is she's thirty?

I believe so. One guy maybe two.

Well I say this because Hibari is the only other girl that doesn't use a weapon or a tool for most of her moves, its just any part of her body.

I'm not discounting any of the girls you mentioned but we know Yo's power can be amplified by her gauntlets.

I know but, in an in-universe sense why does Yagyuu umbrella do the same amount as Hibari's boucing ass? Maybe I'm just thinking too much.

Here we can see Homura, with the grace of a falling corpse

Ah, I thought so.

Looks like she'll be mother of 3 soon.

Hibari fighting with no weapons is less of an indication of strength and more of an indication of how much of a child she is. I mean, some of her animations is her flailing her arms at people.

hibbers

It's hard to imagine Hiba using a weapon.

That's the style that fits her the best. Uh, everyone is clumsy sometimes.

I've got got nothing on that second point. I concede defeat.

Yumi is OP, plz nerf.

>why does Yagyuu umbrella do the same amount as Hibari's boucing ass?

It's the kagan. Hibari's desire for non violence manifests in a hypnotic suggestion that convinces her opponents that they've been severely injured by her attacks, even though she actually only inflicts mild bruises and sprains.

>Haruka-sama will never test her new drugs on you
>Haruka-sama will never treat you like a dog
>Haruka-sama will never turn you into a doll of hers
>Haruka-sama will never touch you inappropriately to an extent where you feel uncomfortable about it
>Haruka-sama will never be real

B-b-but Yumi make great Asuka popsicle... I wonder what it taste like?

>Haruka-sama will never stop posting pasta

Vanilla! And Asuka is the sort of girl who will go straight to Yumi's boobs and no where else! She will become Yumi's happy boobs!

Absolute hypnosis, I see.

What do I do?
Mirai keeps squirting me with a water gun. I'd tell her to stop but she's clearly having a lot of fun.

Let her squirt until she runs out of water.

Still, she does hit with her bare hands and doesn't use proper form.

Even with those two major disadvantages, she hits harder than trained ninjas with actual weapons.

Imagine if Hibbers were forced to train as hard as Daidoji. It's entirely possible that if Hibari learned an actual fighting style, started using a legitimate weapon, and trained to Daidoji's strength standard, she'd be THE strongest.

Then again, this is Hibbers. Getting her to focus for more than five minutes requires the promise of a candy party and Mr. Bunny cakes.

I tried that. She just keeps refilling and coming back.

delete this

I'm raping this ice!

That's actually funny, damnit Yumi.

I can't wait for the grand finale when Homura finally mounts Asuka, shoving her thick, long water pistol barrel deep into asukas secret garden and pumps her full of hot, goey white color.

It's not a matter of who's pumping the other full of cum, but who's taking it first

Squirt her back!

Do they take turns forcing each other's head into the pillow and railing them until they're too sorr to keep going?

No, but they continually attempt to trap the other in a mating press until they pass out in a sticky mess

Fun fact: Homura's hair accessory is a kanzashi, a traditional Japanese ornament said to ward off ghosts.

Mai Shiranui also wears one. Could they be related or from the same ninja clan? Given the limited number of ninja clans it's not unpossible. It's not a lost detail that they're both capable of pyrokinesis, the ability to manipulate fire in their attacks.

Without her tan Homura could look more like a Shiranui.

Mai in SK when?

She might be too old. Depending on the game Mai is either as old as Miyabi or as old as Rin.

Looking at her bio again, her Grandfather's name is Hanzo(!!!) Could she be Asuka's cousin?! She also dislikes spiders so maybe she wouldn't get along with Yumi.

snk.wikia.com/wiki/Mai_Shiranui

If Mai ever made it into an SK game they would have a lot to work with. Come to think of, given that she fights with fans, dresses immodestly, and that her element is fire she'd make for the perfect rival for Yumi.

>Hanzo

Common ninja name.

Incest between Senrans and their daughters!

Incest between Senrans and their sons after they drink harukas loli potion so they are about the same age.

Help! I literally can't stop NTRing my daughter with my wife!