-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
-Boot DS games in DSIware mode on 3DS from SD card: gbatemp.net/threads/nds-bootstrap-loader-run-commercial-nds-backups-from-an-sd-card.454323/

>Wii U
-FlimFlam69 removed the Brazilian method from the guide (you can still find it at: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md).
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.
-Why are you reading this? Why aren't you playing BotW right now?

>Switch
-lol

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-fl0w teases usb mounting for pstv only. wololo.net/2017/02/09/theflow-teases-support-external-usb-drive-pstv-vita-tv/
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both HENkaku and taiHENkaku currently.

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Plailect/Guide_WiiU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was just about to post my "Stop letting the thread 404" edition, but this works too. Someone should take my snark out of the OP since I made the last couple threads though.

I JUST UNHACKED MY N3DS

It gave me a warning that in order to hack a9lh i would have to hardmod it.

I'm trading it for the switch

I kind of regret it already

>I'm trading it for the switch
You can play Zelda on Wii U just fine tho

Will you early adapters ever learn?

if you use uTik to download something and install it to your Wii U, is it safe to play online like on 3DS?

How do I receive spotpass characters using A9LH in Fire Emblem Awakening?

I'm prob not even going to hold on it and resell it desu

I don't want a wii u tho, I want to play in my bed. Comfy gaming

You won't be able to scalp people with all these design flaws and the BotW hype already fading away. Keep your 3DS.

Why does sony only update the vita to make it harder to hack?

is there a way to play botw on the wii u with japanese dub yet

it's not too late

don't do it

I'm not going to scalp people. I'm going to sell it to my roommate and get a PS4 pro. I'm pretty much trying all the consoles. I still have some n3ds to play games on. I'm prob going to trade in my oled vita too since it's 3.63

you can play wiiu in bed you fucking retarded nigger

I don't have any consoles in my fucking bedroom cause I'm not a manchild.

>sit in bed
>le signal has been lost move closer to the console
nice try

>not a manchild
>plays handhelds
>posts on Chinese animation boards

That reminds me, is the Switch as heavy as the Gamepad?

Someone should take the bit about DS games out since it is the oldest bit of "recent news" to ever be revived for no reason.

who's got a pdf of the breath of the wild strategy guide?

undub botw soon?

Anyone doing anything with their Switch?
Someone found out the emmc pinouts, and there's a emergency/recovery mode.

Where do i drag the cia file?

>can't transfer saves onto sd card
>no browser

how practical is Switch homebrew?

I was going to, believe it or not... but yeah, it shouldn't be there.

be more specific, dumb dumb
There is a browser. Its used to connect to hotspots. Someone's already tricked it into going to other sites.

Just downloaded a game but I don't know where to exactly drag it in the SD card.

is there any difference in terms of speed when playing off internal memory or external? im using a usb flash drive for Brazilian method

As soon as the japs LEARN HOW TO ENTER A GODDAMN WEBSITE WITH THE DISC AND AN SD CARD INSERTED HOLY SHIT

Put it in a folder called cias, put the sd card in your ds, and open the .cia with FBI. If you followed the guide, you shoul've done the same thing with the homebrew launcher .cia

Switch homebrew probably won't be a thing for at least a year.
It makes no sense to release exploits so early, it's not like you'd be able to do anything on it that you can't do on a wii u or 3ds, and even piracy would be fucking useless since it has literally 1 game that you probably already own unless you bought a switch to decorate your shelf.

so do i update my switch, or leave it at launch firmware?

For the Brazilian method, how do I set the external hard drive used back to normal, so I can use it on a computer again? Do I just format it on my PC?

yep

hopefully soon ;_;

Can you download Wii U games through a computer anywhere? I've got a Wii U that I'll be hacking coming in the mail but I'm heading back home soon and the connection there is SHIT

utikdownloader, nusgrabber

Wii U USB Helper is cool

Is there a way to backup wiiU saves? Selling my wiiU and want to keep my botw save. Is it possible?

So do you need an SD card or a USB to use with a Wii U? Some user said USB but everywhere I'm reading they say SD.

this

only have a 500mb sd card, is there any way I can get botw on my wii u with utik or do I need a bigger card

So is there anyway to buy a DS VC game for HaxchiFW without updating my Wii U? I want to hack mine but I don't want redNAND and having to network launch Homebrew every time with Mocha seems like a pain in the ass

>500 mb SD Card

that belongs to a museum

I have a 32mb SD card. It's in my Wii right now. Only use is bootmii, so why not.

How do I fix this error? Happening when I try to install the main BoTW game.

never had a need for sd cards til now

either re download or change the format of the SD card to 32/64

wii u should already be updated anyway

re-download the files?

Could I just download it from Wii U USB helper and install it through WUP like I did for the EUR version?

my pc shut down downloading the tik, there is a way to continue the download from where it was or i had to download all that shit again from the start

you'd need to take the SD card in an out 26 times if it were possible, so no, go get a 32 gb SD to add as much games as possible

I had the same problem with darksiders II, just get the game again from utikdownloader

it depends on what method you plan to use. if you're trying loadiine then all you need is an sd card. that method is old and outdated and not recommended though. if you go the better route the brazilian method you need both an sd card and a usb hard/flash drive

ok thanks user

why is it that I was able to set up the homebrew launcher and install BOTW (with the update) for the absolute first time two hours ago without any help in the slightest when these threads can't go five minutes without someone asking some basic question? I thought autists were supposed to be """""smart"""""

somebody answer me please

case in point

okay big man

found the autist

whatever you say big shoots

reddit leave

A ton of these people come into the thread begging for assistance without reading any of the guides linked in the OP.

if that's what you want big hoss

Switch hacks when

github.com/Plailect/Guide_WiiU

>FlimFlam69 committed
Aaand dropped.

Any news on upcoming non-retarded coldboot methods for the Wii U? Having an effective killswitch on your system that anyone can accidentaly trigger is a massive drawback

Ikr, that's why I only did haxchi and left it there. If people want to play on my wiiU, I just tell them to click the icon and then all the games are unlocked. It's a dummy proof method that even my 5 yr old kid can do.
I'm not sure if they'll make a change to coldboot though.

I don't think the brazilian method guide mentions it, so how do I apply a patch to a game? I have the BotW patch, do I just drop it in the install folder and attempt to install it in the same way I installed BotW?

yes

what was that problem some people had early on about overwriting their saves when trying to install patches

Killswitch? Umm.. What. I just installed Haxchi a week ago, what do you mean?

Scene looks pretty dead, no one cares about the Pee Poo.

He's probably talking about CHBC.

you're fine. it's just that there's a coldboot method involving haxchi that COMPLETELY bricks your console if you try to move the haxchi-installed game afterwards

no idea never heard of such an issue

Gotcha. Thank you.

Any way for me to get the amiibo bonuses for BOTW without an amiibo? I only really want the TP wolf.

Guys I'm trying to hack my Wiiu, did all the SD setup, double checked, but when I go to that loadiine website it loads and then gives me a FSGetMount Source failed error.

I tried reformatting it with 32 cluster size and it's still there. Any suggestions?

get some ntag2015 nfc tags, write the amiibo data to them, instant amiibo.

Neat. That'll save some dosh. Is there a guide for this anywhere? You don't gotta go hunting, I'm just too lazy to look right now.

How can I install the Smash DLC on my Wii U?

Okay, just bought a Wii u and getting conflictive messages from forums
My principal questions are
Should I go with the trouble of buying a nds title and install that haxchi thing or just try the mocha thing?
Is not recommendable to install the coldboot in case I go with haxchi? seems too risky
The principal consensus is to follow the brazilian method thing right?

Can I use a microsd card with adapter for a the haxchi mod?

is there a way to check if the games dled from utikdownload work? i tried pokken,and i get error 0xFFFBF3E2

Has anyone had any issues with using a SATA to USB 3.0 adapter on their Wii U for extra storage? I'm trying to connect a 2.5" HDD I had lying around (confirmed working with my Anker adapter on my computer) for storing all my Wii U games, but it doesn't seem to wanna connect/format. All I hear is the drive slowly clicking. I connected it to external power as well and it makes no difference.

dont use windows 10 to format the sd card

>implying getting 404 is a bad thing

The whole thing needs to be cleaned up. Well, it's not as bad as it used to be a few months ago, but still.

Is WiiU USB Helper's download for BotW bad or something? My Wii U refuses to install it and gives me error 0xFFFCFFE9 every time.

it doesn't actually matter, make a folder called cias or something, you just need to find it later in FBI or your Cia installer of choice

It's cool I just wish it had more sorting options and a way to cancel a single download instead of needing to clear the queue

Can I use mocha RedNAND and hexchi CFW in the same machine??

I changed my boot screen in haxchi to a homebrew channel image but I forgot how nice and clean the haxchi image looks

Is it true that haxchi auto-sig patches now? Should I update it?

Yea as long as its in an adapter no real difference to a regular SD

Is it possible to get back into the Great Plateau right after i've left it with the Paraglider?

Does anyone here have an Amiiqo? Im thinking about getting one and have some questions.
1. Can I load amiibo data files into it without owning a single Amiibo?
2. How do I do that? My phone has nfc compatabilities.

anyone know what kinda frozen pizza this is? yeah i know >frozen pizza but shut the fuck up you retarded faggot i like frozen pizza

Pull up your map and warp to the tower buddy.

im gonna go ahead and say tombstone pizza