>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s12YBLyEUY0
poeplanner.com/AAYAAQMQAwB_8pebXaiaWlJ7w0rIbqq18jWS2L3-j03jplcxnv4K8kU64TsoiWvsdCMxTDJ4DcAabzupbmEhhO_awUMxjX7NmOpidcu-p7CrxIKK8OlGNug6UjJ-vJ8YkQHnFE2nMJ7N8pxul_e-GlVan0WpZrZVtcEEXz_SIfJBggdXDfObaGXZYYVSrY3PfpZskc78SwOWbj2-gC5T029673TtBS1_4zH7ouoS4UCgZU29Nkd-r-sB0aJA9PihIsSiFCDvDlBHYEODCW-e8bNLV8DjWK9gQWNwIWDBi9unCVjT_IFBNe867Ztqi09D5znde26XIcF8hwemrx3CAl-kDGDeh9YAAAAAAA==
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so what's the new meta? could you link me a guide?

I have the means (and memes) to do the Baron + Monty bullshit. I want to reroll soon. Now tell me, memers. LL, CI, life, hybrid or MoM?

>SSF HC

>1000+ STR negromancer
>going anything but pure life

>doesnt understand how stats interact
>planning xhis own build

kek

dude weed lmao

:^)

The whole build is fucked. Always worth asking.

does anyone know if anyone at GGG plays SSFHC

>2.6 begins
>general has 546% more retards
>they wont leave at least until 2 weeks in

new leagues are suffering

I hate this game, i'm not even having fun

Anyone done the new magma orb jewels yet? is it ethical?

I hate my life, but you don't see me crying about it

Gear has been pretty good this league so far.. Didn't trade for anything nor grind a single map. ALmost wish I went SSF

>ALmost wish I went SSF
it's not too late to switch to manmode league

>Getting bored with my shitty vortex trap build I didn't refer to any guides with so it sucks
>Tell myself the first build-around unique I get that drops I'm going to make that build
>Deerstalker drops
This game WANTS me to stick with traps holy shit

>flame sentinels are summoner meta
>no mango sentinel

mag fucken neto

>implying ggg employees actually play the game

I really like league start to mid league. So easy to flip items making bank

Neon pushes the hardcore ladder every league

>yfw higher level than ziz again

you're higher level than ziz every other day

>Wild strike is bad

>People are still sleeping on claws
Literally better than daggers

>implying he actually plays and doesn't just give himself exp

That is my point. He dies like a fucking retard several times every league while crying "muh clearspeed" and 50 people beat him to 100 with whatever builds they like playing.

I only play true ethical SSF hardcore. I delete every meta unique I find because it is unethical to keep it. When my character dies, I delete every item in every stash tab because it's not true ethical SSF hardcore otherwise. I Vorici break every six-link I land because it is unrealistic to ever six-link an item in true ethical SSF hardcore. I skip the Labyrinth because Ascendency Classes are unethical powerhouses. Every time a Vaal Orb drops, I immediately use it on a randomly equipped piece of gear to increase the challenge. I've had global chat and trade chat disabled since I got my beta invite back in 0.9.2d, the Merveil fireball optimisation and curse duration patch, because player interaction gave too much advantage. I've sent at least 84 emails to GGG support over the years asking for unlimited ignore player space so I can make sure that no one talks to me when I'm in town. I read and listen to every lorestone, notes, books to fully immerse myself in the true ethical SSF hardcore experience. Every time I go into this general and read the word "meta", "trading", "blade flurry", "clear speed", "Headhunter", so on and so on, I make sure to thrust my giant vibrating dildo one to three times to punish myself accordingly for tainting my TESSFHC experience. I've stolen at least a dozen credit cards from my parents to pay for the 3,250 normal stash tabs that I have to show my support for GGG and the true hardcore game that they have developed. It deeply saddens me that PT left, he was the only one that spoke only truth. Why do you self-proclaimed SSF hardcores even try to pretend that you're truly SSF hardcore? You make me fucking sick.

yeah I'm not reading all that

I love this meme where people just stack all damage and don't post anything else

I've died twice now.

Once was me attempting to do the beyond onslaught thing in cruel died lake.

The second was getting anally ravaged by breach.

Cool story

Do unique maps from Zana missions count for atlas? Probably not, right.

no

>never played with sound on
>play duelist
>Piety hits on you every time you see her

sweatingman.jpg

As an Assassin what do you level up in order of ascendancies?
I went with Noxious strike first, should I grab Toxic Delivery or Unstable Infusion next ascendance?

oh fuck really i've never played duelist

I know what I'm doing for 3.0

all the duelists are chads with their own personal waifu

>I want that ass to be the last thing I see
>Well, I can't deny a lady her dying wish

Here's what I'm getting on Viper Strike. Double Dip or go home.

Show your defensive stats or go home

I'll show you how tanky I can get.

Yeah, but duelist is also the only good character. I really miss the old scion dialogue, though. When you kill the necromancer in the Fetid Pool, for example, she said, "Now the inhabitants of my nightmares wear flesh and haunt me in the twilight that is my life."

I chose to play SSF, does that mean I can't play with my friends? cuz of the solo part.
How do I delete SSF from my friends list?

you can witch to normal from the character selection screen

dumpost

I'm playing shadower though, will it still work?

Duelist is second to Templar.

Everyone else is pretty shit tier.

Honestly why even give them such shit designs/personalities if they're gonna be playthings for builds. I'd rather have a fucking mannequin and dress him up in MTX like some character creation kit.

The monsters are so adorable in this game

They're all extremely one-note, but duelist seems to be the character they took least seriously. I kind of like his line at the end of act one: "We stand at death's door. Ladies first, fair Merveil." But nothing will ever top the pre-2.0 scion, who would just ramble on at the slightest provocation.

>I too am the past, written into the present in flesh and blood. A waking nightmare.
>Stone is disfigured as easily as flesh. Reality is the clay and corruption is the sculptor.
>Tracking through the bowels of my exile... A little unseeming for someone of my birth and status, don't you think, mother dearest?

why is tasuni a dick to everyone except scion?

magma orb is no molten boulder but it's something

think this is worth something?
i know voidspawn of abaxoth is a rare bloodline and people need it for their challenges.

How many challenges have you done?

I've done seven but i will need to get a lot stronger to progress further.

durr for got image

its not that rare
especially in a league where you can spawn bloodlines in every map

Does path of building even take into account Cyclones 50% more attack speed, it seems attack damage % will always trump 4% attack speed generic nodes even with already significant damage investment

>DOES PATH OF TOOLTIP TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THIS SPECIFIC STAT WOW WHY IS MY TOOLTIP NOT 10000K

>tfw got an extractor mentis early and don't want to replace it even though I'm level 50

>don't roll a sprinkler build because think it's gonna be expensive
>it turns out to be only ~10c
>roll hipster no dmg build instead that needs incandescent heart
>check xyz and it's ~4ex
>realise i made a terrible mistake and cry into my yogurt

Wait for a streamer to show how op it is and it'll be 2ex the next day

how do I equip a wand and dagger? pls help

you can't

so its fixed now?

>Can't play fun builds
>Forced to play "what build double dips the most" aka fire trap

>there are people that play flameblast all league instead of just using it to transition to another build
topkek

>there are people that play the same build every league instead of doing something different

ziggy and others already highlighted it, but the rarity on sprinklers isn't that high it seems

don't know that feel

the "40% increased damage if you have consumed a corpse recently" part of this only applies to you, and is intended for hybrids who do their own damage but also have minions, and would be inferior to the aura node for an SRS/spectre/zombie build right?

I hate how the standard non-map maps are so fucking huge, like in D3 there's a point and a quest to every nook and cranny

This is just overly huge to waste peoples time

did they remove that middle third from kaom's dream?

>siosa cant take from your stash so you have to ferry the exact currency you need
reeeeeee

>takes 10 seconds to do so

yes and?

>tfw you accidentally waste leaguestone charges on siosa

Chris said that's intentional as a security measure against stashes being somehow loaded outside of towns/hideouts.

There was never a middle third from kaom's dream as far as I remember, and I did play a4 on launch

Around what level do people start maps?

Never played PoE, just saw the player spike in steam charts, what happened? Should I start playing?

Why the fuck not put the mega gem vendor in a town then

>inferior to the aura node
Yes. The values on that aura node scale with Aura effectiveness and can also be scaled with Generosity. It's powerful as fuck.

New League. Basically every few months they start leagues with an original feature that affects the gameplay slightly. They usually last 3 ish months. The latest one started Friday.

75-ish

Same shit that happens every few months, new "season" which is when everyone starts over from scratch and the game has special modifiers

This season is special in that it kind of contains the modifiers from every previous season, and also unique items can drop as "relics" which are versions of that item from a previous balance patch. Basically pre-nerf. Shit like the "kaoms heart" chestpiece which originally had +1000 health on it, but that was too strong and too universally used so they lowered it to +500, now in Legacy league you have a chance to get a 1000hp kaoms again.

Major update every 3 months. It's the best loot grinding rpg out there. Everything Diablo 3 should have been and more. If it's a genre for you go ahead go nuts.

What the fuck is even that, cwdt firestorm + something that kills you?

Suicide with Blood Rage and a flask to give charges. Activated Cast on Death to cast Discharge which does damage per charge count.

It's damage per hit is in the scientific notation range.

That's fucking rad

Sometimes I wish I played softcore

Izaro normal just gave me Iron Commander on my SSF character.

Are Siege Ballista builds still good? It seems fun.

Uber Atziri and Shaper approved. Enjoy your meme build.

youtube.com/watch?v=s12YBLyEUY0

i just

can ggg please fix their fucking game already

either i preload and the game crashes while loading after about an hour and a half or i async load and the game starts stuttering uncontrollably for five minutes every few minutes and gets me killed

how the fuck is this shitty game so fucking badly optimized? What the FUCK are they loading? 16k textures?

But then even in potato mode it runs like shit. What the fuck is with this game?

look at all that text
just lookt at it

makem e

Is this viable? I'm thinking of doing a spooky toss/bleed build aiming for dual wielding rigwalds.

>inb4 scion

poeplanner.com/AAYAAQMQAwB_8pebXaiaWlJ7w0rIbqq18jWS2L3-j03jplcxnv4K8kU64TsoiWvsdCMxTDJ4DcAabzupbmEhhO_awUMxjX7NmOpidcu-p7CrxIKK8OlGNug6UjJ-vJ8YkQHnFE2nMJ7N8pxul_e-GlVan0WpZrZVtcEEXz_SIfJBggdXDfObaGXZYYVSrY3PfpZskc78SwOWbj2-gC5T029673TtBS1_4zH7ouoS4UCgZU29Nkd-r-sB0aJA9PihIsSiFCDvDlBHYEODCW-e8bNLV8DjWK9gQWNwIWDBi9unCVjT_IFBNe867Ztqi09D5znde26XIcF8hwemrx3CAl-kDGDeh9YAAAAAAA==

Are you playing on an SSD?

I've had zero frame drops and zero crashes, just reached merciless HC legacy

No, it's a regular HD. But I've never had this sort of program with literally any other video game.

Gotta hand it to ya Chris, I've never played a game that crashed because I tried to re-size the window.
Good job.

Stuttering every time the game needs to load a new asset is just a thing that happens with ARPGs

Diablo has it. Marvel Heroes has it. PoE has it probably the worst.

The solution is to install the game on an SSD so everything will load instantly

I traded the gull unique for 1 exalt did I scam or get scammed?

Does Fragile Bloom jewel increase the damage I take from Righteous Fire?

Yes.