pastebin.com/paW0DAG4

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf tf2outpost.com backpack.tf bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z53y1FMSWxQ
youtu.be/_UeDpKBZiN8?t=4m44s
teamfortress.tv/36653/quick-question
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ayy, I made a vaporwave, too

rocket launcher looks pretty weird with rockets inside it

heavy isnt a mob boss, or even italiano. its not thematically appropriate for him either.

hello engineer, would you kindly pottis pottis a dispenser here

GOTTEM

Dear Valve

I will trade you one (1) Ubersaw nerf for one (1) Righteous Bison buff

It goes with the rest of the item set, though. Scout and Spy also got mob themed cosmetics with the same update.

well then why does the pyro get the reserve shooter when he didnt get military themed hats?

>Nerfing a perfectly balanced melee for a buff to a secondary no one even used before it was nerfed
I bet you think the crossbow is OP too, lmao.

Because the stats worked well with the pyro, adding the family business for the engineer doesn't really have a cool synergy like reserve shooter pyro

Wow, the Bison was literally my favorite Soldier secondary before, and it was killer in MvM too.

Because fuck you, that's why.

Sincerely, someone who gets destroyed by unfortunate crit swings from a Medic

Just ask for no more random crits, you dumb fuck

who interrupt special treat

(excluding stock) if a weapon is used in almost every situation, then there's something wrong balance-wise

>reserve shooter pyro
>cool
Also the Family Business doesn't have a gimmick. It could fit with anyone, really.

Yeah, what's wrong is that every other primary/melee medic has is garbage. Nothing can come close to the sheer utility the crossbow/ubersaw offers.

But Pyro has several military themed hats.

what if pyro got the whole airborne armaments set instead of just the reserve shooter

Vita Saw comes in handy when running Uber, though

me

>a perfectly balanced melee
>Ubersaw

>I bet you think the crossbow is OP too
Absolutely.

The reason it won't ever get to the engineer is because it doesn't fit thematically and there's no real synergies or anything cool by adding it to the engi

and the idea of reserve shooter pyro was pretty neat

if pyro got all the armaments then he could be soldier and therefore good

>egypt
>4v4
>battle engineer
>dominating other team
>teaching 11 year old f2p how to play the game over the mic with some other experienced player

absolutely comfy desu

>Just ask for no more random crits

I'd rather a base damage nerf, or a swing speed nerf, because Ubersaw is used like 100% of the time in comp and 65% of the time in pubs, and a nerf other than "no random crits" would make a difference in comp as well

or maybe do both

god i love eating shit

>Not kicking the 11 year old the moment he opens his mic

Stupid

No Medic is stupid enough to go in for 4 swings if he's playing to win. That's like suicide. They're gonna sit back and heal. Quit being dumb

>soldier with 25 less hp
?

>not calmly explaining to him the basics of the game so that he becomes a better player
>not light trolling him while doing this
>not having fun
>your mother will die in her sleep tonight

i wouldn't say the crossbow is op, but there's no reason to use the other syringe guns over it. i think its healing rate is also higher than the mediguns, so maybe that could be nerfed, but even then there would still be no reason to use the other syringe guns. the concept alone is too useful, if anything the other syringe guns should be balanced around it. or at least be given festives that also have candy cane needles, then i might use them.

>No Medic is stupid enough to go in for 4 swings if he's playing to win. That's like suicide. They're gonna sit back and heal
melee dps is superior to crossbow dps, so in the situation where a Scout is up in your face it's the only option for a sensible medic

The synergy is that the shotgun is the engineers primary weapon and thus uses shotguns often, and reserve shooter Pyro was poorly thought out. he gets those minicrits too easily.

yesterday I had a tween in a game that had the mic turned on 100% of the match and talked over people answering their questions. they also said the phrase "boob rape" about 10 times

I have fun when they get kicked

youtube.com/watch?v=z53y1FMSWxQ
youtu.be/_UeDpKBZiN8?t=4m44s

If a Scout is up in the face of a Medic, then that means the Pocket would be too dumb to not take care of his Medic. The Medic never wins against Scout unless he can juke one shot and swipe a Scout who has like 40 HP. No way in heck Scout loses that fight if he lands one shot and has full health

The fuck context can you ever say Boob Rape in?

>but even then there would still be no reason to use the other syringe guns
I disagree and can give you evidence why.

Before 2013 when Valve overbuffed the Crusader's Crossbow, even in competitive play there were quite a few Medics still using the Syringe Guns.

It was only by 2013, and later 2015, when Valve buffed Crossbow so much that there was no reason to use the other options.

Some videos/anecdotes in this thread are good examples: teamfortress.tv/36653/quick-question

Valve just has to nerf the Crossbow so it's less efficient (still fun, still skill-based, but providing less reward for what it does) and it will be used more equally alongside the other needleguns.

>then that means the Pocket would be too dumb to not take care of his Medic
the pocket's down for whatever reason
>No way in heck Scout loses that fight if he lands one shot and has full health
well funnily enough it's how many Ubersaw kills happen

that or Medic vs. Medic (which does turn up on the odd occasion), Medic vs. Spy who can't into sidestabs, and Medic vs. Gunboats Soldier who ran out of ammo

honestly if the other syringe guns were buffed to be even near the level of the crossbow i'd be fine because as it stands i find them to be pretty boring weapons. the crossbow is neat because it's a cool concept and it's fun to use, but with the other syringe guns it's just point and shoot at whatever is running directly at you.

Drawing the first five or eight, and any loadouts that catch my eye.

the context of being so young they confuse edginess for humor

somehow they kept getting lost on dustbowl, but at least they listened to class change suggestions

>i find them to be pretty boring weapons
I don't really see what the problem is. "point and shoot at whatever is running directly at you" pretty concisely describes the Scattergun, Revolver, Minigun, Shotgun and Pistol.

Crossbow's main difference is that it's "point and shoot at someone far away".

But I would support adding passive reloading to the Syringe Gun so that it's not such a pain to reload. Otherwise yeah Crosssbow should be nerfed, rather than buffing the other needleguns up to its level.

Because then you're just turning a healing class into a combat class and making it more similar to everyone else, which is a situation Valve was trying to fix from TFC.

conc grenade primary when

winrar

all of these colors

>there will never be strange gunboats

New Scout secondary idea: a secondary that you can throw on points to fake that someone is capping, so when they rush in to try and stop you you flank and then actually cap the point.

scout primary idea: dual wielding pistols

whats better, a factory new scattergun, or a strange minimal wear scattergun?

My winter medic. Still need a sub for the team spirit. was thinking chronoscarf, but it doesn't swing around so like ehh.

neither get a festive spec ks

if you play scout at all get the strange
don't listen to the other guy festives are garbo in most cases

Ehh, pretty okay dab

new scout weapon idea: no more weapons for scout because he has too damn many and 50% of them are gamebreaking cancer in need of rework

Updated loadout as of today. Need a better name for the Medigun since the inside joke is kinda shit now. Let's make it a 7 cause I always go 7

didn't even realize this

Viva's Ultra Life Beam

my dicc in ur azz

kurt cobain's particle accelerator

political propaganda

legalize nazi punching

please don't snipe me

why'd you post a picture of a random spot on well

global rule 6

Still need em lads

no tripfags

gottem

oh god i think i stepped in something

kurt cobain's timbs

sniff sniiiffff stinky :)

stinky paws OwO

WHAT ARE THOSE

Viva's Red Converse

these boots were made for walking

shit stompers

half left's smelly shoes >w

steel-toed yeezys

name and description roll should be seperate

the worst brand of shoes is....

I'm not wearing any socks ;)

thanks for catching me!

boot

you shouldnt be so picky

Tripfags Essentials

these boots were made for falling

have a nice trip

see you next fall

im opening a crate, wish me luck

these boots were made for wanking

Fuck you, Leatherman

BasedVivas Ultra Life Beam of Truthposting!

$5.99