Rolling coal

Anyone here rolling coal on faggot bicyclists and Prius drivers?

no

Laziest bait in a while.

I want to roll coal in a VAG car. how do i do it? can it be done like any diesel in a truck?

Big injectors, maybe a different ECU

All the smoke is just unburnt fuel and oil

>Prius drivers
>hating on the people who are using less petroleum leaving more for you and your thirsty truck

I never understood this.

because they're faggot liberal fart sniffers who have a holier than thou attitude about you and your life because you drive a diesel

You realize a lot of fart sniffers drive diesels.
Like VW and mercedes

because youre just a faggot conservative fart sniffer (only way you can stand the smell of your truck) who has a douchebag attitude about them and their life because they drive a Prius

And how's that any different from a redneck coal sniffer who has a holier than thou attitude about you and your life because you drive a hybrid? Who gives a shit? More gas for the rest of us.

So you give them ammunition and act like a rude asshole?

Nobody drives any those anymore to "show off" they buy them because they appear to get good mpg's. Teslafags are the fart sniffers.

Dump a lot of fuel into the engine, disable the turbo and remove the DPF.

Pussy weak-ass cyclist fags BTFO lmao

>choosing a different lifestyle than me gives me the right to give you lung cancer
I wish Hitler was still alive because he would've gassed cunts like you.

>drive an old Mercedes Benz diesel
>make your own biodiesel
>get thumbs up from everyone
>yfw cool hippie that nobody hates
>yfw old Benzfags are literally Willie Nelson tier

>get thumbs up from everyone
Unless you're driving behind one for five minutes and your car starts smelling like it's been dipped into a deep fryer. I don't even wanna know how badly it stinks in the actual biodiesel car.

>car smells like french fries
>bad thing

pick one.

Where do you think the petroleum for the electronics your using right now comes from? Why don't you kill yourself if you want to save the planet?

I don't even wanna save the planet, the planet can handle itself. I just wanna save myself from complete retards like you.

Biodiesel, not a greaseburner. Running off of grease is bad for your injectors anyways. Might as well take the small extra step to make biodiesel since you have to strain the fuck out of the grease anyways.

>mfw you could make a 100% solid conservative argument for driving a hybrid

Yeah, all that stuff is petroleum. So why is driving a car that doesn't use as much gas, thus prolonging the reserves of petroleum and allowing them to be used for other things, bad?

brodozer rolled coal on a group of like 6 cyclists couple weeks ago
while I did 80+mph just feet away from them
:^)

not him,
i personally don't care about the prius but i care about the tree-hugging faggot that wants to shit on me for my life choice of pollution.

So? You're acting like that's the only case of a class of driver shitting on another. Literally everyone shits on someone else for their choice of ride from a position of smug superiority. Why are liberal faggots in a Prius special?

More shit in a car = More fuel needed to ship that shit around the world 50 times. A cheap normal engine'd shitbox gets almost the same mileage and has the same or smaller environmental footprint.

ps: Were not running out of oil anytime soon.

>Why are liberal faggots in a Prius special?
Because they cry the loudest.

>falling back on the "it takes more to ship" argument

user, a hybrid is literally indistinguishable from another shitbox when you're looking at them from a cargo standpoint. The extra batteries don't make them significantly heavier from other passenger vehicles, and any car carrier that would be carrying a Prius can also carry small SUVs.

don't bother arguing with these retards, they have brain damage from moonshine

>he's never witnessed a full Chevy vs Ford vs Dodge shitposting storm

I drive a Prius and I'm a conservative, what now faggot

United we can defeat the Toyo.

If i would i could

Every added component to a vehicle even down to the IC's for the hybrid system adds up when when you have to shit out a million of them a year.

Of course closed minded environmentalists can't comprehend this from the brain damage from lack of B12.

no

diesel particle filter because muh taxes

The 20 or so pounds of added components are nowhere near the hundreds of barrels of crude oil that the hybrid system saves

Of course close minded truck cucks can't comprehend this from the brain damage from inhaling particulate matter

>close minded environmentalists

Bitch I want to save gas so I can use plastics indefinitely. Does "conservatism" mean "needless waste" in your mind or something?

>Every added component to a vehicle even down to the IC's for the hybrid system adds up when when you have to shit out a million of them a year.

No, it doesn't. Seriously. A Ro/Ro doesn't care if it's carrying 10,000 Priuses or 10,000 Camrys. It's got tonnage to spare. All its cargo carrying capacity is literally just based on volume not weight.

post yfw my 1.8 liter 4 banger out guns your ass in a stop light race because you tuned your truck for retardation instead of power

>tfw all these soot spewing faggots are going to cause lawmakers to make it illegal to custom tune a vehicle

At least we can rest easy knowing a couple penis jokes will always be an effective way to trigger these try-hards.

It's not about the finished product it's the resources that go into that product. You have to look at the whole picture fucktard. You probably claim to be green buy buy bottled fucking water that takes fuckloads of diesel fuel to get there.

Your straight piped gas engine pollutes more fuckhead. It's just dust bro.

Its not straight piped.

Also, what makes you think I give a flying flippity floppity fuck about pollution?

What do you even drive? You hate bro trucks but I get the feeling you drive some riced out shitheap that burns more oil than gas.

t. doesn't know fuckall about chemistry

Nope.

He's right that diesel emissions are less toxic than gasoline emissions. The only difference is diesel exhaust is visible.

I roll electrons on ICE drivers.

...for about 40 miles, then the fun is over. :(

Are those incandescent fog lights above LED fog lights?

>He's right that diesel emissions are less toxic than gasoline emissions. The only difference is diesel exhaust is visible.

please stop baiting

obviously neither of you know anything about hydrocarbons

Nobody is saying shit about "going green" but you, fuckboy.

hey nice rims I got some too.

Pic related

>MFW their prius is faster than your truck
>MFW you can be outrun by a 60 year old lesbian with a bowlcut and a coexist sticker as xye listens to NPR because you chose the absolute worst vehicle after minivans

What a dumbshit, camper probably has a hatchet.

Nice pavement princess

u wot

I hate liberal faggots, but this shit is the most retarded redneck shit I've ever seen. Well done, you've outdone literal faggots.

I guess you guys will be the first people to hear this story.
>be me
>driving to the bank
>t-tops on my my trans-am are off
>stop at a red light next to this bro truck
>light turns green and he blows smoke on me
>goes straight into my car all over my good interior
>hear those guts laughing at me as they speed off
>i have a bit of an anger problem
>and a 27mm flare gun
>with my own custom flares
>they have a bit of napalm in the tip
>i'm going to fucking destroy these guys
>so i race after them and meet them at the next light
>i can't do this in town, everyone knows who has the blue tras-am
>i rev my engine and wink at him
>this enrages the dick head
>i blow the light and he does to
>he follows me onto the interstate
>perfect
>were doing about 120
>were get to the place i want
>just woods on both sides halfway in between towns
>closest cars are a mile in front and behind us
>I slow down and get beside him and draw my flare gun
>his friend leans out to mouth off or something and i point the flare gun
>he has this cocky look his face like i wouldn't shoot
>his expression changed to pure terror when he realized i wasn't aiming for him
>he was thumbing for the window switch when i poped a flare over his shoulder and into the cabin of the truck
>i just guessed on the correction for the wind and happened to get it right the first time
>the flare bounced off the inside of his windshield and when into his back seat
>I floored it as i saw him fishtailing behind me
>i speed all the way to the next town and stopped at a gas station
>i bought a soda and took the outer road back to see the carnage
>i pulled over and walked across the bit of woods separating it from the interstate
>though my binoculars i saw them
>there bro truck was in flames on the side of the highway
>one guy was holding his head pacing back and forth, the other guy was on his knees crying his eyes out
>i got back to my car and got out of there really fucking fast

>i park my car in my garage and didn't drive it for 8 month's
>cut my hair and shaved my beard to
>fucking worth it

Why do you assholes even do this shit. I can't even get a break from you coal roalling faggots. You even do this not only to hybrid car drivers but also people who drive gas powered pickups too like it's some sort of pissing match on who has the smallest penis.

It will be okay Davor

You forgot to add true story to the end.

kek
I never told anyone in fear of there being another person in that truck that burned, but there was no man hunt so I guess they were all ok.

Yes

It's easy to roll coal in any diesel VAG car. All you need is a few simple mods
- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Garret 102mm turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous

So, how do you measure the length of your dick, is it in microns?

He probably immediately ran the guy over too.

remove retard device.

>hating on people who buy a car that burned more petroleum before it left the factory than a hummer does in its lifetime yet act pretentious about "protecting for the environment"

FTFY

theres only 1 car manufacturer in the last decade plus that has 50+ city and highway, not combined, each

and it goes up each year

now its over 55 city and highway last few years

thats why I and most others bought a prius, i can give a fuck less about anything else

>thats why I and most others bought a prius

Then why are you on this board?

Because the gas he saves on his commuter can go right into his fun driver, user.

Did yours come with a dental dam? My Suburban shit a Prius the other night.

Diesel has more NOx and more PM than gasoline. It's just that diesel mostly operates in lean burn which reduces HC and CO but as soon as you roll coal that goes away entirely.

Ecomodders exist. I've seen people try tons of wild shit to reduce fuel consumption. And they actually have an objective measure for what is best unlike half of the retards on this board.

People will do things like water injection for turbo engines, undertrays to reduce drag, lean burn gasoline mods, weight reduction, and more. It's actually interesting as opposed to running a rich AFR which literally anyone can do.

I don't get why people here shit on the prius so hard. A shitbox doesn't need to be fun, it just needs to be comfortable. And the less it costs to run the more you can put into your weekend car.

All of the holier than thou motherfuckers have moved on to Tesla. The Prius is on par with a Camry now.

>spending 27k in a Prius to save $1000 a year in gas

Fuck you people are almost as bad a Teslafags dropping 140k on a car to save on gas.

Who says you have to buy a new Prius?

Another alternative is a CRZ or Insight. And you can drive the shit out of those all day while getting 40 mpg. And they have a manual.

Now compare a Prius to a sedan of equivalent size and opulence, taking price and gas savings into account.

I halve my fuel cost by driving 5mph slower while maintaining speed in all the twisties

Yeah, better spend 27k on a truck instead so you can haul your yard cuttings twice a year.

lol, the hilux shits on everything american made but nice bait i guess

see you soon

Man, people ate up that bait.

While roaling coal is for faggots, I do downshift near hybrids and electrics so, as Jeremy put it, hear me hurting the environment.

Last gen Priuses and current gen Leafs are about 10k at Carmax.

Volts are about 15k.

Since when did hating alternative energy become conservative?

I know man, everyone I know who drives a Prius legit bought one because it gets good gas mileage and is a hatchback. They're not snobby about it or anything. If you're going to buy an eco hatchback you might as well get the most economic one you can.

It's always fun until a Prius driver calls the police on you for absolutely no reason

>not using a fun car to commute
Why not? The vast majority of my driving time is commuting so I will make it as enjoyable as possible.

This is right.

Speed up the process by doing it in your garage, with the doors closed.

>Are rolling coal faggots just as bad as Prius drivers?

Yes

I roll coal in my Prius.

Checkmate, christards.

What else do have on your Prius?

50 dragon dildos.

you're like 7 years late on your stereotypes.

prius are now owned by the crowd who gives zero fucks.

the dipshits drive something else now. i think it's automatic muscle cars. just kidding, that's what I drive.