/drg/ Danganronpa general

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Last thread best thread edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 03/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for Steam, PlayStation 4 PlayStation Vita on September 26 (N. America), September 29 (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/62QeB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

Reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl

Finally.

Gonta!

I pity all that missed the last thread.

Monokuma hoodies!

>it's finally over

Reminder
Kaedeanon (another level)= Hoshibros (general good guys)>>Tulpafags (funny bunch, very well educated, some of them are drawfags) > Miubros (also good guys, some of them are fic authors) >>Angiefags = Wallpaperfags (harmless) = Tenkogirls >> Kaitoanons/Saiharafags (mostly harmless) > ATKfag >>Kiibofags >>Oumafags >>>>autistic Saiharafag/buttblasted Zeussufag >> Amamifags = babycon Hoshiposter. Literal who status - Makifags, Himikofags

I want to marry a tsundere edgelord

And again, with less (more) autism, let us despair.

Please just stop, dude. It's over. Nobody wants this.

>being a pussy

Reminder
Kaedeanon (another level)= Hoshibros (general good guys)>>Tulpafags (funny bunch, very well educated, some of them are drawfags) > Miubros (also good guys, some of them are fic authors) >>Angiefags = Wallpaperfags (harmless) = Tenkogirls >> Kaitoanons/Saiharafags (mostly harmless) > ATKfag >>Kiibofags >>Oumafags >>>>autistic Saiharafag/buttblasted Zeussufag >> Amamifags = babycon Hoshiposter. Literal who status - Makifags, HimikofagsReminder

Kaedeanon (another level)= Hoshibros (general good guys)>>Tulpafags (funny bunch, very well educated, some of them are drawfags) > Miubros (also good guys, some of them are fic authors) >>Angiefags = Wallpaperfags (harmless) = Tenkogirls >> Kaitoanons/Saiharafags (mostly harmless) > ATKfag >>Kiibofags >>Oumafags >>>>autistic Saiharafag/buttblasted Zeussufag >> Amamifags = babycon Hoshiposter. Literal who status - Makifags, Himikofags

not this shitto again

Please...don't do this...

>the sound of reeees gradually approaching from the distance

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now that we called down I think I agree with most of this.

No.

Post the comfiest pictures you got.

>hivemind

D-do you want to be killed?!

You guys really can't take a bait

You can't tell me what to do, you're not real hope.

Yeah! I love despair! Absolutely love it!

Maybe if it's by her

>replying

I want to hug Maki

And you're a fictional character.

I wonder what the rest of their audition videos were like if they even existed.

Some V3 art is really, really comfy.

>this missed part of the pattern

I want me and Naegiri user to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to each other words of endearment!

I want to see them so badly.

MOMOTA

More bara(?) please.

It would have been cool if the others auction bids were watchable/unlockable somehow... Then we could have had a bit of a bigger basis for normie headcanons

Do you think if she could love you, she'd learn to love herself?

We need it after last thread.

I know you are but what am I? Wait.

J-just shut up

I want more this traveling stuff, the shit is too good.

I still wonder why there was no audition video for Ouma, even if he wasn't well-liked by the cast he was a major pain in the ass for Shirogane and she should have expected the survivors to comment on him.

Please user, I'm still recovering.

>not posting the translated version

imgur.com/a/62QeB

So comfy and warm I set it as my phone background. Bless that drawfriend.

Yes. I would help her learn to love herself. She's great!

I really love this one.
Yeah, that one picture is amazing.
I love all these slice of life scenes. I really love V3's characters in general.

I made a gif

That's some cute shit.
I really wonder how they would've gotten along.

O-oh
If you insist...

Because it wouldn't cause ZETSUBOU. Tsumugi showed Saihara his, Kaede's and Kaito's videos because seeing a drastic change in personality in those specific people would cause him the most distress. Seeing that Ouma was possibly a different person wouldn't have the same crushing effect.

Also, he's a liar. There's reason to believe everything he was saying in the video was a lie even if there were MINDHACCs.

Moekiyo is such a spooky man.
Should make the final frame last longer. Other than that, good work, user. It's good.

It's really a shame they didn't interact in the bonus mode. Even Kaede and Maki did.

I wish shit like that existed for other characters. This drawing is amazing.

I wanted her to show other videos to cause Maki and Himiko ZETSUBOU too.
Probably show Tenko's or Himiko's as well.

Ouma obviously was interested in him during the game after his death because of his seeming importance. I'd imagine he'd try to pry into what was going on with Amami/his plans had he lived longer, with Amami probably doing the same back because of Ouma's weird fucking behavior and actions.

Even if they realized they were on the same page with ending the game, I couldn't see them teaming up too closely because both of them have serious trust issues.

The best way to make Maki zetsubou would've probably still been Kaito and Saihara.
Dunno about Himiko though.

Rest in peace, you beautiful mess of a man.

Maybe their personalities weren't different enough to cause that ZETSUBOU or they had sympathetic/understandable reasons for joining up. We got a very biased sample of what pre-game personalities were like with the videos chosen. We don't know if everyone got their personalities entirely changed like those three did.

I actually teared up at that line. Fuck you.

Amami best boi

And in the first place it's pretty hard for Shirogane to argue anything against Ouma seeing that the evidence he left behind is solid proof that he was never on her side.

With the other characters there's room for doubt since they were mind-wiped and thus don't know how true or untrue the audition tapes are, and I guess in Himiko's case Shirogane doesn't really care about her as it's Saihara she's attacking the most, with Maki being affected due to Kaito's audition video.

user...

They're all best boys.

I wanna bully Amami and have him laugh it off and pat my head. I don't know why I have this desire, as he's one of my least favourite boys.

So did I, user. Kaito was a great guy.

Agreed, it would have been cute to see if Amami would be a big bro to Ouma just like in that picture.

Oh god

Shirogane did argue against Ouma. She swept his actions away with saying he was a fanatic follower of Junko and a complete pawn to despair. Obviously this was a lie.

I think it's pretty obvious at that point Saihara is the focal point of the group. Maki and Himiko are much more followers than leaders and both emotionally stunted in ways that would make it harder for them to convince the group one way or another compared to Saihara. Kiibo's out of the equation, and clearly Shirogane isn't counted here, so the game's fate is basically rested on Saihara's shoulders at that point. It makes sense that Shirogane targeted him specifically with those videos.

>Maki asks Saihara "what was your relationship with Akamatsu? Did you like her?"
>Saihara flashes back to the handholding when Naki shows Kaito the crossbow technique
>Maki is with Akamatsu in artworks
What did they mean by this?
Two protagonists Saihara/Kaito two heroines Maki/Kaede??

Amani: dead plot device
Kaede: STEPPING STONE FOR SHUICHI'S GROWTH
Hoshi: le funny vharacter design with wasted personality
Kirumi: literally Peko 2.0
Angie: le creepy happy girl
Tenko: lesbian lolicon also STEPPING STONE FOR HIMIKO
Korekiyo: Male Celes but worse
Miu: pervet inventor who gets BTFO
Gonta: dumbass who trusted a little shit
Kokichi: MUH LIES AND I DON'T TRUST PEOPLE
Kaito: shouen hero done right
Ki-bo: plot device also audience's bitch
Tsumugi: wallpaper except mastermind
Himiko: Aoi + Fuyuhiko with MAGIC
Maki: muh Kaito edgegirl
Shuichi: emo Makoto

Prove me wrong. You probably can.

These are your survivors for tonight.

Tenko wears a men's jacket as a normie.
Guess she was still a raging lesbian.

tHX , dld

I prefer these ones more

This.

In my dreams.

Posting best girl!

Korekiyo is Komaeda but with humanity's beauty instead of hope and with incest added in.

Maki is mukuro minus MUH DESPAIR and MUH SISTER'S DESPAIR.

Everyone else is pretty much right.

Seriously how do I get this poster.

This

Saiouma!

>hoshi with survivors and false protagonists
What did they mean by this

What about these ones

I'm amazed, did she really think that was going to work or something?

And yeah, looking at this critically is how you can point out that the audition videos are most likely a lie seeing that she's only targeting Saihara and at no point in Saihara's memories does it ever say he wants to do something like committing an exciting murder, fabricated or not.

This. I HOPE autisto will not be triggered by boys posting.

Yurifags bait

Also highly acceptable

Shame they would never do it because one girl.

More Saiouma!

>Maki is mukuro minus MUH DESPAIR and MUH SISTER'S DESPAIR.
You forgot plus MUH KAITO

Actually it looks like Maki is wearing a men's jacket. Tenko's uniform jacket looks the same style as Angie's while Maki's has a different collar type and button layout.

We're gonna crack this case
>Who is the lesbian?