/utg/ - Undertale general

Gay Edition

Previous timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

undertale.wikia.com/wiki/Asriel_Dreemurr/In_Battle
youtube.com/watch?v=W8QRExBfQhs
youtube.com/watch?v=S68GmenFk2g
youtube.com/watch?v=fm_6g7Srr0g
youtube.com/watch?v=LCgZ8lD2u2o
youtube.com/watch?v=EyhsQDg8ZrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Inb4 soriel shitposting

Nth for gonna get strong for this goat! Gonna build a temple to my body for this goat!

I fucking hate you guys so much, but seeing Toriel images make my day. You're all fucking gay retards otherwise

What a poor last thread.

I exercise every Tuesday and Thursday for Chara!

Remember

Prove it
Not if a missile to the face kills said monster before they can do planet-destroying magic.
>No, because he got all emotional.
>but it refused
COCKBLOCKED
>Alright, go kill Asriel on a TP run and report back to us then.
I didn't say you could, just that the infinite stats were most likely fluff and Toby is a hack.

It was doing fine until the shitter returned

inb4 you kill yourself
oh wait lol

>COCKBLOCKED
Kek, that wasn't why you won. You hung on long enough for him to have an emotional breakdown. But please, go on and entertain me some more. It's fun to bash idiots over the head with self-evident facts.

Good on you user! Keep it up!!

>Not if a missile to the face kills said monster before they can do planet-destroying magic.
The can INSTANTLY delete the world after just getting 6 souls, Sans talks about the feeling of living not knowing when his timeline would get whiped in a moment.

skeleton

I don't really like RG 1 and 2 as characters. I have nothing against gay people, most are pretty cool, but the RG's are kind of offensive gay stereotypes "token gays", if you will. Not to mention Toby makes a kid rub one of their chests in a semi-erotic manner. Not sure what Toby was thinking. At least with Alphys and Undyne he made them unique and gave them attitudes that weren't stereotypical lesbian archetypes.

>ywn kiss the mom goat
kill me

Wow I can't believe Sans kidnapped all the kiddos from the AUs after he killed the AU Sans council for taking his kiddo away.
The point is he was at a stalemate the whole time.
>The can INSTANTLY delete the world after just getting 6 souls
Bullshit

TLDR

>Not to mention Toby makes a kid rub one of their chests in a semi-erotic manner.
Yeah that's pretty problematic, he should have let us rub Undyne's chest for equal representation.

how the fuck is this general still not dead? do you guys have litreally no lives other than being gay furries?

there can only be one daddy

>The point is he was at a stalemate the whole time

Let's see
>Deletes the world and your friends
>beats you to near death
>have to use emotions to cause him to break down, going as far as using memories from his dead adopted sibling
>a stalemate

Checks out.

Each day I get nearer to fucking killing myself because I don't want to live in the same world as Soriel.

Doesn't help he nearly killed cry.

Asriel can't be hurt
Frisk literally can never stop coming back from death

Stalemate

>Bullshit
Did you play the fucking game? Flowey can shape the world at will with 6 souls at the neutral ending

each day? you should kill yourself right now you stupid cunt

Well, that's because they are token gays. Toby himself said they're referencing the manly no homo broships in shows like Hotuko no Ken.

They're forgettable characters regardless. Dogamy and Dogaressa did everything better.

>Deletes the world and your friends
*Absorbed their souls, can still be interacted with
>beats you to near death
*Can heal self instantly through positive feelings
>have to use emotions to cause him to break down, going as far as using memories from his dead adopted sibling
*Wait all of 5 minutes for Asriel's ability to feel emotions again catch up with him because he finally has the capacity to acknowledge all the awful things he's done

Thanks for agreeing with me!

You realize he'd probably cream his pants if you did that, right? Keep living just to spite him.

thats pretty sad

>Frisk literally can never stop coming back from death
Yes she can, the player can get tired of getting killed and never open the game again.

Who is suppose to be Soriel in this case? I was making fun of someone being super edgy last thread and you called me him but in this one i've just been posting RGs
The twist is that there is more then one person shit posting right now and its seriously unhealthy for you to be worrying about it this much.

Except he doesn't, lol. He just takes the souls and uses some minor save file manipulation. He never deletes your save file, and the world is restored after you beat him.

This is a debate, not shitposting. This is what you've all been yearning for, isn't it? Don't get all two-faced because we're moving outside of the artspam hugbox for 5 minutes.

One person can L I T E R A L L Y kill an entire general.

See: the morenatsu general and that mexican retard and his portuguese assbuddy Caganita.

Flowey straight up deleted people.
Asriel is stronger than Flowey.
If Frisky fun time wasn't their priority, Frisk wouldn't even have the chance.

>Except he doesn't
The altered intro that says humans and monsters vanished one day and the dialog imply different.

I have no idea what you're talking about
edgy

how about you literally fucking kill yourself you asshurt autist

>*Absorbed their souls, can still be interacted with
And used them against you in deleting the world and beating you to death.
>*Can heal self instantly through positive feelings
Except the part where you have to survive attacks that easily do beyond 20 damage.
>*Wait all of 5 minutes for Asriel's ability to feel emotions again catch up with him because he finally has the capacity to acknowledge all the awful things he's done
Thankfully Frisk wasn't half the self righteous fool you are, or those 5 minutes would have lasted far longer.

Thanks for constantly proving you are a fool though, it makes it easier.
Have the people here even played the game at this point, or is /pol/ just funneling in redditors?

>icecap on the same level as bird
LOWER ICECAP

Hatless Ice Cap is in rank B though

WHO THE FUCK IS SORIEL
Asriel is 1 soul stronger than Flowey and genocide run Chara is 2 souls stronger than Flowey
If 6-8 human souls can grant a monster omnipotence then tell me how the true pacifist ending is a good idea in the long run

If flowey could destroy the entire world with 6 souls, why didn't he use his newfound power to interact with the rest of the world instead of just limiting himself to fighting Frisk and/or just letting them go about their merry way after they beat him once? That doesn't sound like something he would do.
>Except the part where you have to survive attacks that easily do beyond 20 damage.
>supposedly destroys the entire world
>only does 19 damage
mhm

Yeah, all of this "discussion" is great and all, but the real question is....DID YOU FIND THE FOURTH FROGGIT?!

>two S's one D
It's a B average!

Acknowledge him no more than that kid who stand near you and your friend's table at lunch.

This last little post regarding him will be the last one from me, and hopefully the last one in the thread that he doesn't try posting himself. I hope this analogy sinks in for everyone.

Responding to shitposters is no different than giving attention to a child with legitimate disabilities. It is like getting mad at the five year old who managed to get away from mommy to try and be a pest to everyone at the park. To take him seriously enough to respond to him is tantamount to not having the social tact/skill to realize that it is not only an exercise in futility, but embarrassing too. When's the last time you seriously tried to argue with a kid with a helmet on who threw his mashed potatoes in your general direction? Hopefully never. All he'll do is moan and make unintelligible noises. Meanwhile, you looks like a complete jackass, completely devoid of self awareness.

Do not respond to shitposters Press the report button, and try to have a good time with poster who are bros. In the meantime, rest assured knowing that they'll disappear, at least for a time.

now stop responding and get reporting. Who do you report? Anyone trying to start shit. Anyone

>but what if they're not shitposting? What if they mean what they say and they're just very vehement about their opinion?

Doesn't matter report anyone trying to start shit. Doesn't matter if someone;s drunk or not. If they're turning tables over, they're out of the bar.

I did actually

He fights Frisk because he killed everyone else in the world countless times according to the genocide run dialog.

Yes..

not by myself
I did discover skipping text before the froggit told me though

undertale.wikia.com/wiki/Asriel_Dreemurr/In_Battle

>Note: All attacks, assuming no armor and LV 1, deal 8 damage.

>multiple chances to hit hit per attack
mhm

>then tell me how the true pacifist ending is a good idea in the long run
It isn't, It's basically the honor system.

At this point it's just best to Repot and hid post. Thank god for 4chanx makes it so easier to block/hide multiple posts

GOOD!
Good. The Tiny Froggit must be cherished.
Well, that is good too I guess.

>tfw no sans gf

It's under your bed
Go get em'

Guys I'm not part of your circlejerk, who the fuck are you talking about? gimme a quick rundown

>Take more than 20 damage
>refuse to die
He can't leave the Underground.

Best sans.

This is the definition of not okay.
It's a shame, it was interesting before it got, uh, completely derailed?
A long time ago, yes!

cute nerds

I know the one on the left needs a hug

you're mom

Boogyman for anyone that is saying something someone doesn't like. Just ignore anyone that brings it up

Worst troll to hit the general. Wants the thread and everyone in it to die

Undertale's universe has some really fucked up and inconsistent rules surrounding magic and the amplification of monster powers through the application of human souls and determination.

>He cant leave the underground
According to who? Asriel deletes the fucking barrier right in front of your tits

Like I said, reporting is our only tool. Clicking reply is a good way to look like the guy seriously trying to lecture an actual disabled person.
yes

the general bows down to icecap

>tfw have a sans plush to hug
feels good

I don't have an Under the bed
Good!

You need a monster soul + human soul to leave, or 7 human souls to break it. Neither scenario happens in an instance where Asriel doesn't ultimately relinquish his power.

Fuck you All

theres nothing wrong with cute girls

Recently became a Temmiefag how do I get my taste back?

Flowey was only able to murder everyone in the underground until Frisk shows up to change the situation. He was never able to find where Asgore hid the human souls until Asgore showed the souls to Frisk.

>Wants the thread and everyone in it to die
That just raises more questions

youtube.com/watch?v=W8QRExBfQhs

You're fine.

ok

keep posting tem

Post yer tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=S68GmenFk2g

lucky..I want one
I like custom made ones more than the official merch

>that chest fluff
nice

i wiil fucking murder you

Have you considered watching the -8 flash until you get your taste back?

Only thing it should raise is the report button

That Sans is approaching critical smug.

youtube.com/watch?v=fm_6g7Srr0g

Would your favorite survive Dead Space?

youtube.com/watch?v=LCgZ8lD2u2o
Been getting back into this game recently. Holy shit I forgot how fun it was

Feel the power of love

youtube.com/watch?v=EyhsQDg8ZrA

Depends on whether or not necromorph killing intent translates as well as human killing intent does.

I mean this general is dead enough, sure he would

Would literally anyone survive Dead Space save Isacc and literal superheroes?
Oh fuck I love Red Orchestra!

im listening to the undertale soundtrack

But she's always ranked low on that chart that is posted all the time!
I don't need to tell you how important that is!
I'm not sure if that will help.