MOAR LIKE THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY

i love watching videos like this where earth loving FAGGOTS get a taste of good ol american DIESEL
serves libtard bitches right yask me

post more videos like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cV_q-mVAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*fucks sister*

>this angers S/o/viet
i love it

USA USA USA

Isn't doing this actually equally embarrassing like the neon pink lycra pants of those cyclists?

>rolling coal

What a bunch of chumps

>Being embarrassed about the form of your body
Sucks to be you.

really makes you think

lmao! liberal cucks!

monkeys!

youtube.com/watch?v=2cV_q-mVAAA
stop being a pussy who wishes it was an asshole OP

>no car degenerate tries to be alphonse but can't

All you faggots had to do was sage. This thread was about to 404 with zero (you)s and you got triggered.

Who?

i'm not triggered i'm laughing

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

gtfo newfag

Wow, what a stupid cunt

I would shot that fucker

>I have a GMC 1500
No one owns a bike like that without access to some form of personal motor transportation.

Makes me kek everytime, thanks OP

is this the new ironic Veeky Forums meme. it somehow made it's way onto /pol/ today.

shut up lol

KEK