>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OrZhdzGaPxo
youtube.com/watch?v=aWnS8iKYnbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B9yOMN0YJd0
youtube.com/watch?v=SevR3wSypQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=n3QmHNd0HWo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI
youtube.com/watch?v=F90w-ZHNXnI
youtu.be/ITkFvqFCSrw
youtu.be/l1xMi4faVOU
youtu.be/EBe5mCYN0BA
youtu.be/poGw2dPHgEI
youtube.com/watch?v=YejxyaFyUHc
youtu.be/52BcC9Qzl-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yrl-sYcuqa8
youtu.be/Dsao1qlJsos
youtube.com/watch?v=TI9VGIrSHpU
youtube.com/watch?v=z0zdqeivGaU
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ23PGKA480
youtube.com/watch?v=CsssOcnp9Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=mjjkHg5FOhk
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1782050201&feature=iv&src_vid=CsssOcnp9Ro&v=7nBfKsw534g
youtube.com/watch?v=RXakXogkfME
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for best emblems

first for THE LAW

When is the online going to be fixed?

>nth for this game wants me to hate it

next month :^)

Anyone try this game with a steam controller? Debating on getting one, wondering if it's good.

Dual shock 4 a best for For Honor.

AD MORTEM INMICUS

Dueling Music, go.

>Orochi
youtube.com/watch?v=OrZhdzGaPxo
Thank you whoever posted this originally 2 weeks ago, I've been hooked on DJ Krush since.

Lawbringer sounds like a mentally disabled cat on the enemy team
>"nyoooooo"

Does anyone know how to use an emblem without a border or texture? Is it just a temporary client-side bug? I've seen it happen 3 times.

>orochi vs nobushi
youtube.com/watch?v=aWnS8iKYnbQ
>Orochi vs PK/Zerker
youtube.com/watch?v=B9yOMN0YJd0
>Orochi vs conq/warlord
youtube.com/watch?v=SevR3wSypQ8
>Orochi vs Orochi/kensei
youtube.com/watch?v=n3QmHNd0HWo
>Orochi vs Law
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI

So, what colors look best on a Lawbringer? White-Silver or White-Gold?

Here's some of mine:

>Kensei
youtube.com/watch?v=F90w-ZHNXnI

youtu.be/ITkFvqFCSrw

>Orochi
youtu.be/l1xMi4faVOU

youtu.be/EBe5mCYN0BA

>Nobushi
youtu.be/poGw2dPHgEI
>Hidden Stance
youtube.com/watch?v=YejxyaFyUHc

>Conqueror
youtu.be/52BcC9Qzl-Q

youtube.com/watch?v=yrl-sYcuqa8

youtu.be/Dsao1qlJsos

Blue and black.

>tfw feeling sad
>tfw do 2v2 on warlord
>tfw only throw people off the edge
>tfw 2v1 every round because my partner is a huge homo
>Tfw go 6-0

kek

>Play Peacekeeper
>People call me a cock whore and want me to ERP with them

Welp, it's impossible to play Peacekeeper now. Thanks Lewdkeeper you cunt.

At least hey don't leave as soon as they see a PK in the loading screen

Warden and err.. just warden

youtube.com/watch?v=TI9VGIrSHpU

I don't really like dominion. It always degrades to gangbang groups trying to 1v2/1v3 people for the most part where you can throw most of the actual fighting tactics out of the window. Finishing nice duels is rare, since usually it's either suddenly 2+ enemies swarming you in the middle of it, or a friend hitting you on the back while trying to reach the enemy for a kill assist.

Why is dominion so popular?

>not available

youtube.com/watch?v=z0zdqeivGaU

Round 5 1v2 clutch boss mode
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ23PGKA480

thug l1fe

it gives most exp/steel

There's nothing better than the taste of salt delivered through the wonders of peer 2 peer technology.

I always stick to a teammate whether he wants it or not. Going in alone is basically suicide because the chance of running into a gangbang is too high and dying wastes too much time.
When it ends in group fights with no real purpose, I fuck off and take mid.
Won like 80% of my dominion matches overall. Not counting the ones where all my teammates left because of gear imbalance

There's no bigger faggot in this game than the people who queue up for 2v2 and refuse to play it as anything but a 1v1. Those people who actually back off when you try to fucking help them and do that 'hehe...kill him next round ;)' faggot shit. Jesus Christ.

Guarentee you every single one of them is a dark souls refugee.

It's a win-win for your teammate. Either you die and he gets the 1v1 he wants, or you live and he gets a free victory.

4v4 is the most cancer thing I've ever seen or played in my life

One night, I woke up at about 3:00 AM and shouted "DEUS VULT" for no reason. I had no idea why, until I went to my local priest who revealed to me that I'm a "Templar-Kin" and that it is my kin-destiny to reclaim the holy lands of Jerusalem and put an end to the Muslim menace. Needless to say I was shocked, but I did see warning signs coming - Such as my irrational hatred of Hungarian Jews, and my obsession with guarding traveling pilgrims.
I'm seeking professional help right now though. 3,000 good men is all I should need to lay to a successful siege of Jerusalem/Antioch.

2v2 played as "intended" is shit.

>Team with the weakest member is always guaranteed to lose
>People who know how to gang up instead of just spamming attacks are unstoppable

>Oh man this Kensei song is jamming
>Look at the comments
>undertale shitters

>better team wins
>people who play intelligently roll over people who play like retards

And the problem here is...?

Top players from tournaments love that 2v2 shit though.

So we might see a new meta fighting style in 2v2 brawls instead of the muh honor shit

You've never won a 1v4 then.

Nobody can beat an intelligent gang up, nobody. You'll be stun locked to death.

My win ratio shouldn't be determined by the quality of a garbage team mate who can't kill one person.

I'm on the verge of smashing my PS4 due to my rage from 4v4's.

I literally cannot fight anyone without being fucking ganked when I'm about to finish them off

>concept art shows berserker with a full helmet
>instead they get a stupid visor that would literally just be in the way
>warden is using a flail

I would love to fight 1v2 against people whose heroes compliment each other and who move like a team. That'd be an intense fight. But most times it's just two people spamming light attack, which gets me my revenge.

There's nothing stopping you from ganging up intelligently on your enemy. If they are better than you, you SHOULD lose.

If you don't want your win ratio effected by your teammate then maybe don't fucking queue up for the team mode.

Why would that change anything? Why would you do yourself the disservice of looking at the comments.

get thrown dickhead
i will hit you in the back when you're on my team

You ain't ready for the CC train brah

>>>>Concept art
there a reason why concept is in the name

You're in the minority, deal with it.

2v2 played as 2/3 1v1s a round is a more fun system. The game falls on its ass when more than two people are involved.

Try duel

I deal with it by stabbing people in the back when they're fighting others and getting easy wins that way. Poor me.

Warden had iron leg armour like a real knight but instead we got some kind of poormans ugg boots on release. I will never get over this.

No, probably not. I doubt I'm skilled enough, and even if I were, I play Lawbringer.

All of them?

My 2v2 buddy and I prefer 1v1s in that mode, but at the same time, we have no qualms about ganging up on niggas if that's how the enemy team wants to throw down.

We don't get nerd rage if that's how they wanna play

>kensei
>not using sanageyama's theme

you're doing it wrong lad
youtube.com/watch?v=CsssOcnp9Ro

Eh, I don't really care about "muh honor", though I do prefer that people play it "honorably".
But, as has been said before, it's a 2v2, not two 1v1s, so if it's being played that way, then that's fine, I don't mind.

But just don't be afraid to admit that you need to 2v1 to get your "easy wins", and you can't 1v1 for shit.

Doesn't keep me at ease as much. I honestly generally prefer slower paced songs for FH unless I'm playing a retarded 4v4 mode or fucking around with friends

That said thanks for reminding me to dust off the KlK ost

>Dominion as Lawbringer
>Enemy team breaking and 1/4 left alive
>My team hunts the last one, he is low on health
>I just stand around and let them do their thing
>He's fast
>He runs by me
>Top light him in his face as he runs by, dead
>*scratches ass*

I don't 'need' or even 'want' to 2v1. I want to 2v2. That's why I join the mode. The only time I really go for a legit "2v1" is when I've already killed the guy i spawned close to because why wouldn't I jump in and get the win.

This is why that forest/swamp/whatever map is the best, you jsut spawn right next to your teammat eand it's a big fucking brawl.

yeah KlK had some good upbeat music to keep a tense fight going but to each his own

god tier

People just collapse when you kill them that way. Like they've given up all hope.

No, only Nobushi's song.

more

Well, technically, they're using this image in some places for advertisement, so, it's technically false advertising.

How do I stop a PK who is just spamming light attacks and dodges?

>hit warden with shugoki charged heavy top
>he can recoil and counter with his own heavy top before i can react
what is this bullshit

Depends. What are you fighting as?

You forget that you don't have to charge all of your heavies.

Usually brawl matches start with 1v1 faceoffs. It's not that long of a stretch to play them as such. It's even more of a hassle to escape the first duel just so you can gank the other person. It shows that you are willing to go the extra mile just to be an asshole.

The one map with the ship is a difference. I wouldn't mind there being few maps with a similar starting points to that.

Pick a character who can either change their guard fast, or who has a superior block stance (conq, warlord). Play defensively until you can catch them in a parry and then fuck them. If she starts palying defensively and dodging around, start using Area attacks (you cant side dodge these).

She's annoying as fuck but she's like Nobushi, no health at all so you only need to catch her 2 or 3 times in her bullshit to win.

Someone play 2v2s with me on the PC

IGN:NbIGGERDbICKS

Can someone please post their quick chat layouts (the one you get when you press LB). Apparently, Ubishit """localizers""" didn't even translate "Wow" to Russian correctly.

I'm frequently reminded of the children who post on this website

+1, mein bruder

swagtikas are hella ep*c

late but this is my round 5 orochi theme to get me PUMPED UP !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=mjjkHg5FOhk

>the dark warden
>decked out in the darkest colors
>with the darkness idle and executions
>with a skull being chopped in half on a black background for an emblem
ow the edge

Does Orochi have two swords?
And that skull mask looks like the real one everyone has instead of the hand-painted looking one he has now.

>trying to explain it without instead of just screen capping
Shit post.

Wow is 1-3

They gave us all the tools to make a black knight, a chaos marauder, and a ton of other shit. Are you complaining that everyone doesn't wear the same outfit?

OC coming through

First time making OC, was actually pretty fun to make.

Any ideas for something else for me to make?

for the damage chart in the OP, does this pic show the damage of raider doing heavy->unblockable ? or heavy->heavy->unblockable?

MUSIC WHEN PLAYING THE LAW
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1782050201&feature=iv&src_vid=CsssOcnp9Ro&v=7nBfKsw534g

YEERRARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What is that sound again? Some other Wilhelm scream?

DELET

Pretty sure we'll see an update with different playtypes for each class, there's a map that shows Lawbringers with a shield as statues.

he's holding the scabbard

Howie scream?

>orochi starts to realize spamming light and zone isn't working and I'm tech his grabs
>begin to slowly walk foward as this plays.
youtube.com/watch?v=RXakXogkfME

>Howie scream
Thats it

When I'm fighting Shugoki my knees start shaking. Is that normal?

Statues have nothing to do with gameplay. Concept art has all kinds of characters with different weapons. The same goes for Rainbow Six Siege. It is all concept art bs.

>Do dominion order
>Pretty fun fight against Warden as Lawbringer
>I almost had him
>Raider teammate comes running in, attacks Warden all the time and gives him revenge
>I die
>Raider dies
I fucking hate people.

I was going to put together a Chaos Marauder set just to show it off, and I realized the 'Iron Compass' requires rep 26 (twenty six). There is another one at rep 22 that looks way shittier.

cute

I hate when this happens. I too main a Lawman and I really like having a good, even fight. But, almost without fail, some jackass comes riding up to interrupt, ruin the fun, and usually get us both killed.

Can you not make your emblem the compass symbol and then put that on your chest?