Kill a manufacturer

ITT: Post one automotive manufacturer that you think should be put out of business and why.

My vote: Mitsubishi. Even when they were doing well, they only offered maybe 2 vehicles that were worth buying. Even then, they were unreliable. Now they just make shotty SUVs, Crossovers, and cheap hatches that aren't even worth their low msrp.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgxDwbDXCBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mitsubishi doesnt deserve to die.

Im thinking more some shit company like Vag or Renault for fucking up goat brands like Nissan

>Not killing the reason why American vehicles are shit

Kia. I'm tired of seeing lime green Souls driven by every middle aged woman and occasionally her dead-eyed husband.

t. shart-in-mart

>Ford
>not avenging all the good people that fell to GM's Camaro/Corvette favoritism

Acura. Plenty of reasons.

Seconding this. Uninventive, souped up honda vehicles that manage to be tackier and less reliable while costing way more.

Whoops didn't mean to sage

Tesla

While I have no problem with the cars themselves I can't stand Musk or his fans.

GM if I can wipe all marques out
Chevy if not

Kia is the best cheap car manufacturer today, KYS.

Honda or Porsche. Building the same boring shit forever, who gives a fuck anymore. Kill them and let something take their place.

Honda.

Honda fanboys are literally the worst. Close behind are Nissan, BMW, and Mercedes fanboys. Oh and Toyota fanboys.

Actually wish I could just take Japan and Europe off the map. No reason to have anything other than Americans and American cars. Everything else in this fucking world is worthless pretentious shit.

such a toss up between fca and nissan.

>blaming Ford when you should be blaming Mexico and California (Real New Mexico)

>don't blame the company who went to mexico
LOL

BMW

Nissan or Chevy. I don't care which one I just want the shitposting to stop

Audi

GM

>Also Renault
>Unreliable French trash that should burn

They deserve to die for killing aus fords

BMW
They've become an abomination

It's the Australians fault for not buying more of them

No one has said Hyundai? They're by far the most deceiving car manufac out there.

>Muh big block
>Muh blower
>Muh drag radials
>Muh retardation
>Muh rica

VAG should die

Although they probably can produce reliable vehicles they wont because of cost reduction and built-in-obsolence, so after warranty you are better off buying a new vehicle or throwing lots of money at it.

I used to like VW but after the shit they pulled the last decade and still ask premium prices...the world would be a better place without VAG

>The exact same fucking things as chevy

Toss up between Dodge and GMC. I'd probably go with GMC because they're literally useless.

The entire fucking Chrysler umbrella. "hey guys, lets me unreliable shit. annnnnd...GO!"

MDX is a solid car you two are not interested in.

However the brand died for me when the TSX stopped production.

Subaru.

Made by faggots, driven by faggots.

I still find it funny that the TSX was a literal Accord.

You should be more progressive, friend :^]

The cars don't even resemble in appearance.

Whether it's the same car or not is moot when one has big tits and a prettier face post surgery

F C A
C
a

It was, but that accord wasn't sold in the US, ours was different.

That's the 7th gen Euro/Jap Accord, which was sold as the first gen TSX with a different grille and bumper. Pic related.
The 2nd gen TSX was an 8th gen Euro/Jap Accord.

KYS

The new Acuras, maybe, but the 3g TL is one of the best.

>Comfy
>Reliable
>Sleeper
>Room for 4

Best all around Honda/Acura whatever you wanna label it as.

I second this, we need to get of Renault, the killed AMC and they kiked Nissan. Just mess my shit up lads.

ITT: Easy place for fanboys to vent their anger on a specific brand without good arguments or reason.

Great thread idea, OP.

Either
>FCA
>VAG

Kia and hyundai

>KDM improving by leaps and bounds over the last decade
>One of the first to offer 10/100,000 warranties
>Huge improvements of vehicle designs
>Responsive to target markets
>Needs to be deleted?
??

acura

the honda models are nicer and cheaper.

Better yet, I'll post one from each region
>America
Chrysler
>Europe
Renault
>Japan
Mitsubishi
>Korea
Ssangyong (actually just nuke the whole country)

TATA

Please, end them now.

>Kia is the best cheap car manufacturer today, KYS.
My mom's forte is routine of problems after the 60k mark. They are cheap because cheap parts. You are better off with a CPO.

Audi.

Because there's no need to have two Volkswagen makers

FCA is not a manufacturer you mongoloid inbred busrider

>Korea
>Ssangyong (actually just nuke the whole country)

This. So much this.

>anybody but FCA
Come on, guys.

Wait, since when there is a loop in the F?

this

yeah because they were shit for so long they needed to convince people to buy their cars somehow

Fiat

Absolute unredeemable trash

Why can't I pick all? New cars aren't fun anymore

you'll like what I'm doing.

homemade engines cast by myself. simple design for home repair- copper alloy block, liquid cooled, diesel, carbureted and supercharged.

I'll probably do a roaster and a GT version. Might have tilting chassis.

oh and the most important part

5 liters. V twin.

Acura, infiniti, lincoln, buick and tesla

>copper alloy block
>supercharged
>5 liters. V twin.
lul

Ford because they keep pushing their ecoshit engine and putting it in vehicles that should only have a V8
>Expedition should have a V8
>Raptor should have a V8
>Mustang should only have a V8
>GT should have a V8
At least based GM still puts V8s where they belong.

i'll forgive you since the concept is so innovative, but a diesel will handle 5 liters of displacement on a twin V. It's been done before.

and it can't be carbureted 2 stroke diesel unless it's supercharged. I literally can't design it any other way unless I use electronic ignition or fuel delivery (god told me it must be carbureted diesel)
youtube.com/watch?v=XgxDwbDXCBw

and the copper alloy is for heat control. since I'm removing the electric ignition system and using a carb for fuel delivery, I have to make sure the engine doesn't overheat, otherwise it will knock and probably tear itself apart.

You have to wrap your mind around this engine. It will get more powerful the faster it runs. I'll need a governer to make sure it doesn't rev above 8,000 and I'll need to control idle speed.

GMs fastest production truck also had a turbo V6.

Also I'm glad you appreciate the tilting chassis

BTFO

Fucking bench racers. Not everything is about speed. Reliability, drivability, and comfort are major things with automobiles and arguably more important than just speed. A V8 is more reliable than a FI V6, a NA engine will naturally get up to speed faster (no turbo lag) and have better throttle control, and nothing beats the V8 sound and feel.

No way man, post some pictures, make a thread or something i'd be so delighted to see some quality content like this on Veeky Forums that's a unique thing you are doing! GIVE ME PICS MAN!!!

Literally fuck these guys

>Dodge
literally meme cars
>Chrysler
Overpriced shitboxes, doesn't even sell well
>Jeep
haven't made a good car in the past fifteen years
>Fiat
Fix it again, tony!
>RAM
objectively worse than ford

this project is specifically for Veeky Forums. I want a light simple vehicle that will teach the driver about engines. how to work on his own machinery. and honestly how to build it yourself from the chassis up.

everything's going to be very simple. Leaf spring suspension- no fancy roll bars, CVT transmission for example.

that's why I'm doing a 2 stroke V twin. With its large displacement and the fact that it's a diesel and can handle huge compression, I can get a satisfying amount of power out of it, keeping a small size to compensate for the heavy block.

I'll post pics of the process once I get going.

and don't laugh at me over the copper.

the aerospace world is exploring a copper coating on their combustion chambers and found it confirms the hypothesis of much greater efficiency (duh. it's copper. shits magic)

They atomize the copper powder and then TIG weld it during mid spray. that's what I gather from the patent, it's crazy shit. I'm just going to do the entire block since I'm not building a plane.

>>RAM
>objectively worse than ford
but that's wrong

Doge fan boy detected

Agreed, especially with the end of Snek and Ferrari's separation from FCA.

If I had to pick a single marque, though, I think I'd go for Lexus. The cars are just so... insipid, uninspired, and (for late models) hideous. The people who buy them are shit-tier too.

How do you expect anyone with a 300 credit score to get a new car?

Ram has "dat Cummins"
Any other truck > Ram in every other way.

So Tesla should die because you are jealous?

Any brand that promote self driving autonomous dog shit

Did someone put an engine in a Tesla?????