darkestdungeon.gamepedia.com/
>Simple guide:
arnaud.rocks/darkest-companion/
>More detailed guides:
i.imgur.com/LTxZyAU.jpg (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1eYJFVykEJ2ta1sDV4-5MKoQVAgZgk3LDzHb4v_p1Fo8/edit
>Homepage and news
darkestdungeon.com/
>Musketeer mod for non-backers (Musketeer is recruited through the caravan)
mega:#!tpFFXa4K!12r68edFgc-RDpJhKEdQRljHAFa0O3PpLsPFDAPurf8

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegame.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=darkest_dungeon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get the fuck out of my town, fag

Now is the true test

hold fast

I got a bit too overconfident for the OP.

new old thread is is the old old thread

or expire

nest or shrieker?

nest for quick cash.

fuck this damn crow and his crits
my GR survived him twice, and killed shuffling horror only to be critted twice and to die from bleed
RIP Ver, legend grave robber

What is /dadg/'s opinion on the best party comp for Vvulf?

Man at Arms for guards, Arbalest and BH for mark synergy. And depending how ballsy you are, an Occultist to debuff damage+Mark, or another Mark synergy hero like Houndmaster.

What is a good team for DD1?

that only gets rid of the intro video not the fucking logos and shit

find logo files, replace them with some bullshit file with same name

4 lepers

I beat him very cleanly with this comp, the only thing to be careful of is stress as my Houndmaster was already at 50~ going into the Vvulf encounter. I got a really good fight, but otherwise he would have most likely gotten afflicted (which isn't the end of the world anyway). The fight itself isn't that hard, just have your MAA guard the bombs and keep your Hellion and Houndmaster spamming him down, don't bother with his minions he's just going to keep spawning more. Save them until he's already dead. But pretty much anything that can hit the 3rd and 4th rows, a MAA, and a healer should suffice. (Consider bringing a stress healer too if you REALLY struggle managing stress, a Jester would work best for that)

GOD IM SO SICK OF FUCKING CRESTS
I NEED DEEDS YOU FUCKING GAME, DEEDS!
GIVE ME THE (((DEEDS)))

You know you can exchange your crests for deeds, right?

NO I FUCKING DIDN'T

I COULD FUCKING KISS YOU
GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS

Just click on the little circle arrows next to embark, and the trading minimenu will pop up.

Is everyone else experiencing a bugged out cart? I'm only getting GRs, Vestals, Hellions and OC and I've been experiencing this for the past in-game year.

I have over 250 Crests
The game is about to fucking change.
Bless you

is the Deck-Based Stage Coach option on in gameplay options? that might be what's doing it

Holy shit thanks my dood.
The tides have turned again and I've finally found a new MAA and AB.

I was debating whether or not to show the whole list, but I went against it. I was gonna show it all after your comment last night but my
pc crashed so I just went to sleep.

Its ok user. I understand if you cant get past veteran missions with an arbalest, some of us are just meant to be filthy casuals in life.

MAA for stun, BH/HM for damage, Occultist for mark + heals

Arbalests are absolute garbage and posting an image showing them at level 6 does nothing to change this

Their mark is worst of all marks, their heal requires spam to be useful, bolas/suppressing fire are literal trash, blindfire is trash

Compared to real hitters like BH/HM/Hellion she is nothing

Like I said user, some of us are just meant to be filthy casuals in life.

Im sure you'll see the true light when you _____________git gud.

You're trying to create a false narrative, turning this conversation from about Arbalest being bad into about the player being bad.

You're doing this because you know Arbalest is bad. You are implying Arbalest is bad when you make comments like "I understand if you can't get past veteran missions".

You're just trying to deflect the conversation so you don't have to deal with the reality of the situation. Sit down, fix your shitty computer.

I am not trying to turn any narrative into any other. I believe the arbalest is very good, when you just flat out call everything about her trash, you cant possibly expect me to take anything you say seriously and you cant possibly think I'll reply in any other way than by telling you to git gud.

>supposed to do my first champion mission
H-how hard will i get fucked lads?

Why is this always the one posted instead of the blindingly fast one? That one is way more appropriate.

Should I try and go for the Shambler altar?
I'm not sure.

Not very? I don't know you've given us no context of your situation, but, if you'll find in time that doing Champion runs is the norm.

>cross out the if.
Also if you don't do anything retarded you're guys wont die to anything besides a crit then bleed/blight death.

Decided to remind myself and just fucked up the Collector who appeared in the hallway.
Why does this fuck and the secret rooms keep dropping Trapezohedrons? I want trinkets dammit!

depends on ammount of your confidence
see graph

If you want trinkets, a Shambler might be what you want. If you focus your Crusader and GR/BH on the little ones and stack Blight on the Shambler (maybe Mark for added damage if you have a free turn), you should be alright user.

do you have all the heads already? did you used the key?

I have three heads and yes, I use the key in secret rooms. I have the map, the pistol and the scroll.

no ancestral trinkets from secret rooms user

>Just got the map off a lvl 1 shambler encounter

Is it any good?

Really?
Just the heads and the trapezohedrons then? That explains my confusion, thanks.
Seeing as scouting is extremely important, yes, it definitely is.

I'm leaving for another week of real life
bye, /dadg/ see you on friday

Stygian full map cleared, boss killed, no death doors, 0 stress: vestal-hwm-maa-jester.

People who don't mind being moved around.

Occultist + HWM/Graverobber/Jester/Crusader will all work fine. Occultist is there for heals, but give him a Cleansing Crystal since you face alot of bleed amps from the regular enemies.

You probably won't use these heroes in the next DD levels as they aren't so useful there, makes sense to put them on this one.

Easily one of the best trinkets you could get early on, guard it well.

rip thread

not today.

Uninstalled this rng garbage simulator.

just lost a 6lv party to Darkest Dungeon before reaching the first boss. What am I even suppose to do against 2-3 speedy, resilient stressors per battle?

What was your party?

Same thing we do every fight, Pinky.

>finishing a boss fight with a critical Finale
name something more satisfying

*snort*

Having fatal DoT on an entire enemy team and watching them drop one by one in perfect succession.

>a death by inches

>not even 100 dmg

Weak.

>ancient screenshot with a zero prot ghoul

wow :^)

>implying I implying it was mine

Implying implications there bugger.

I never said you took it. Doesn't make it more relevant though, since it's still a super old screenshot. why are you so triggered?

You seemed to be pretty triggered about me posting that image yourself.

>You will never go on a hunting trip with the Hellion, snuggling together for warmth in the woods
>You will never receive a tiny scratch in front of the vestal, causing her to immediately start healing and coddling you
>You will never sneak into the local tomb with the grave robber, breaking open the crypt and getting a friendly and joyous kiss from her big, plump lips when you discover treasure
>You will never get moderately sick and have the plague doctor visit you daily, inspecting you condition and letting you rest your head on her lap as she carefully applies leeches to you
>You will never go to the shooting range with the arbelast, enjoying the light hearted ribbing she gives you because your grouping is shit and loving when she comes up behind you real close to adjust your chance, whispering instructions right into your ear
>You will never sit around the fireplace with the musketeer, the both of you cleaning your guns while discussing your favourite carbon removing solvents and ball diameters, accidentally touching hands when the both of you reach for the same cleaning rod
>You will never go hunting for treasure with the antiquarian... Who gives a fuck about the antiquarian though?

?

Sometimes I miss being able to double stack trinkets, but I think of shit like this and remember that it was for the best.

I miss when Legendary Bracer didn't lower your speed. Fuck that shit.

desu i'd be okay with listening to the Jester inspire us while resting

>like 90% of the trinkets lower speed
It's time to stop

>Who gives a fuck about the antiquarian though?
It all depends on execution

nice shop :)

post it you'reself'ves

>crawl in the dark ruins looking for shambler
>get the mysterious arab memed on in 2 hits by skellingtons
y-you too

She's a real cutie.

There's a reason they're soon releasing a redeux of all the trinkets.

stay mad :)

>Even auntie has more fanart than Arbelast
How will crossbow coon ever recover?

why is the occultist the most bro of all bros?

general consensus on deck based hero cart shit? turn it off or keep it on?

>Bleed
>Bleed
>Bleed
>Bleed
>Bleed
>Bleed
>Bleed
>Bleed
>Bleed
>Bleed
>Bleed
>Bleed

Truly.

Why did we stop doing recolors and custom skins? During our previous run here in Veeky Forums there was a pretty active recolor and custom skin community. Honestly, I just want someone to do a Scorpion BH.

*snort*

what does it mean by deckbased?

i have no idea, that's just what it's called, i'm sure there's some reasoning in the code

it'll probably pick up when mod support releases soon

What's your best party for DD2? I'm convinced that Vestal, HM, HM, Leper is nigh unstoppable

Nigga the arbalest have plenty of fanart, she even have lewds

Where?

indiegame.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=darkest_dungeon

>Siren on hellion
Yes.

>no imagination
sad.

>Go through 15 pages
>Only two arbelast pictures, three if count cosplay

deckbased is supposed to be a more even distribution of heroes, and is more likely to give you healers, default is purely random

oh, that's why i always get healers then

should I turn it off, or is that as bad as changing the other gameplay options?

Well next time try to pick someone else than worst girl as your waifu if you want content.

>GR will never repeatedly kiss the tip of your dick until you cum on her lips

bad? they're options, use them to get the experience you want
If you're being flooded with healers, switching to default should, in theory, reduce the number you get
it's random tho so you could end up getting a dozen vestals next week but that's super unlikely

>mfw

I don't even like the Arby all the much, PD and GR are best girls, I just find it funny.
>tfw you will never feel GR's plump, luscious lips against any part of your body

This roster is problematic.

>Key Quest
>2 campfires on a Medium mission

P B D

How did they not throw him off on the way to the Hamlet?