byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

ferst xd

Stop listening to xxxtentacion

Did you guys know that diona are healed by radiation?

If a diona chugs 1000 units of radium, they are being constantly healed by it instead of hurt, at a rapid rate in addition to their healing from being exposed to a source of light.

However, apparently exposure to a large enough chunk of radiation all at once still floors them with "you feel weak" spam, for some reason, despite the fact that it's healing them instead of hurting them.

You can stand out in a radstorm as diona and it heals you.

To anyone considering playing SS13:

>>>>>>>> DON'T

>try out Paradise Station
>call someone gay anywhere or a cunt in OOC
>AdminPM: Please don't use that kind of language, Rule 1 is "Don't be a dick."

Is this server for 12 year olds? Why are such thin-skinned niggers allowed in the ss13 community?

*blows up the AME*
nothin personnel kid

from cryo autism past ebin
>Hardsuits don't block cryo. If someone tells you they do, slap them.

so how is it, some autists one or two threads ago were saying it doesn't work on people in hardsuits, maybe it's just that your mix is shitty and you don't know how to measure cryomix so it heals cloted people almost the same?

>Gremlin flicking random shit in med got me locked out because of a fire alarm and I missed a shuttle
those things are EVIL

virology overhaul incoming
current idea's basically, you get organs from live, actual-player non-braindead non-catatonic non-dead bodies, stuff them into the GNA extractor, and get various virus effects in return.
I was thinking of making it interactive and randomized every round, like for example each organ has its own random, hidden path of effects; you stuff in a heart and it gives you three effects from the heart path (which are any random effects, no relation to the organ itself) as well as revealing three effects from the other path, say showing you that if you stuff in an appendix one of the effects you'll get is catbeasting syndrome, or if you put in a liver one of the effects you'll get is delightful syndrome.
similarly I'm thinking of a way to make virologists go out there and be social, say if they only got new virus effects from new DNAs so you'd have to go out and draw new peoples' blood to get more effects. though since this could be powergamed with genetics I'd probably just have to link it to the owner's mind and make it about life essence and not DNA or someshit
suggest ideas
> more beneficial effects
I'm working on that too

that sounds too good
everyone will think it's shit because it's something new

Honk honk
Where da waifus at?

mmmmhh, "don't block" it's different from "don't penalize", maybe that's the matter.

>you get organs from live, actual-player non-braindead non-catatonic non-dead bodies
So you kill the virology job completely with your shit idea because this server is TTT now and nobody will be willing to cooperate?

first of all since this is an addition to virology and doesn't replace any of the current machines at worst all it does is add a useless machine that's just there to take up space. also one of the paths is essentially "free" since appendixes don't do anything and can be taken out without protest, and the others aren't too difficult to complete since you can just replace the organs you take out with freshly bioprinted ones. speaking of which one mind would of course only be able to provide one organ type so as to prevent "farming" someone for five minutes of their time by constantly taking organs in and out of them.
regardless, the way I'm foreseeing this, though, is that it adds a lot of choice, conflict, and cooperation to the game: think of the multitude of ways you could try to convince people to give up their time for a few minutes of surgery, whether it's by begging, paying them money, giving them organ upgrades, promising certain virus effects as a result, forcing anyone who goes into the medbay to get one organ taken from them, or being an antag who just drags people to the surgery table and strips them of all their organs to get to gibbington's as fast as possible.
and of course if you're too autistic for departmental interaction you can always just grind virus crates instead. or better yet, do both, no one'll stop you from grinding dishes while waiting for new surgery patients.

> speaking of which one mind would of course only be able to provide one organ type so as to prevent "farming" someone for five minutes of their time by constantly taking organs in and out of them.
Sorry, I worded this badly, but the gist of it is that one player can only provide one full set of organs, so you can't keep printing hearts, putting them in the person to register the hearts as theirs, and taking them out immediately to grind effects.

>first of all since this is an addition to virology and doesn't replace any of the current machines
Then it isn't an overhaul. I'm not reading the rest.

>We hate all of your degeneracy: animeposting, catposting, redditposting, tripfaggotry, etc.

>not wanting a station of anime catgirl waifu/trap staticnamers

Guys, what if we rolled mining as a role into the station-separate category like vox traders?

Mining and the asteroid in general aside from science outpost would be handled by vox miners, who then bring their haul to the vox traders to sell to the main station.

Hell I wouldn't mind if the science outpost was a vox subcontracted affair as well, to be honest.

This would be a good justification to expand the facilities on the asteroid as a more self-contained and self-sufficient entity from the station, while also reducing the ease and frequency in which mining and science outposts are used as fuck-off lairs for antags originating from the station with zero risks and repercussions.

>This would be a good justification to expand the facilities on the asteroid as a more self-contained and self-sufficient entity from the station, while also reducing the ease and frequency in which mining and science outposts are used as fuck-off lairs for antags originating from the station with zero risks and repercussions.
The problem with this is that we play box 75% of the time which already has almost nowhere to hide with maints being so small and so often patrolled by validhunting sec and borgs
your idea would be the single easiest way to make cult a 10% winrate gamemode

Box is indeed what I had in mind.

Cult having problems without easy access to a ready made off-zlevel rape lair is more of a problem with cult itself, I'd say.

It's a separate issue that's best handled by looking at cult mechanics and making appropriate changes.

What if we added miners with a base in the asteroid working for other company and they can fight with nanotrasen's miners

>play game
>gremlins
>every time

i get theyre new and all but spamming them so much is making them boring

>Asteroid completely isolated from the station
>making mining exclusively done by Vox, which doesn't even make sense since they are traders/drifters/raiders
>Making the science outpost vox for no good reason when the asteroid is primaraly owned by Nano and they just let the birds stay because why not
>Entire basis for voxification is antags hiding in the asteroid

"No"

then fix cult instead of making the asteroid antagproof you retard

better idea:
remove the vox station from asteroid because fuck those guys

That's why you play late night when the admins who don't spam shit are on

>tfw a euro so late night for me is full of the American shitters

this for me too.

also since im done, where in the github do i find the effects of booze/food beyond filling hunter/killing your liver?
i can find recipes only and the search function doesn't seem to work at all it cant find one drink i searched for

I think they're in the same area as chemistry reagents. Try looking there?

Here's a concept for a fully automatic deep fryer. Put shit on the conveyor belt and it'll come out deepfried. The cage probably isn't necessary

Can be improved with even more deep fryers for additional efficiency

could probably automatically farm things with them if you bring a farmbot and a tray

I knew it. Gremlins are taking our jobs, and soon we'll all be fired by Nanotrasen. It's time to boot Trump's brain again.

>we're accidentally turning spess into factorio

go back to pol cuck

>use words some people don't like on a place ran by them
>get offended when they ask you not to do so

baby needs his safe space

that was it thanks.

>'accidentally'

>gremlin inserters

>virologist
>go out and be social

Time to main shaft miner instead

a shame
i usually bother virology and xenobio on borg when im bored since no one else does and sometimes theyre dead

You have to understand, 90% of our visitors are traitors, vampires and changelings. This gets us a little paranoid.

We can't trust anybody. Borgs are ok though but sometimes they come to kill us too.

Reposting because I'm an attention whore.

Rail is social

What are we looking at here?

Lookin pretty fucking good there, fellow autist.

Miniaturization is my thing, but I do appreciate a good oversized autism project.

yea the first time i was a viro a traitor came in, cuffed me and took my headset. then a janitor borg came in and a vox flew pas the window

i was lucky as fuck but the reason i visit is because i know your both easy targets no one cares to visit since 99% you do literally nothing of worth anyways

DELETE THIS

Blob nerf when?

Is there a timeline for the lore? on the wiki, the only reference to date is a "2XXX". which isn't very informative.

You can check the date on your PDA.

Huh, i must be retarded then for not noticing.

Can someone post their TEG set up? I followed the low maintenance guide on the wiki, advertised 10-20 MW and I get 750 kW and dropping fast

Any notable server? I DMed a little too anmd its a mess

consider the following:
the guide is shit
the TEG was nerfed since the guide was made

i've wasted so many hours

don't get me wrong, it's totally possible to get 20MW stable on the TEG today
I've seen it done, but I don't know how. Just keep asking, I guess.

European morning time is the best pop, prove me wrong.

Any time American school is in session is a good time to spess.

this

also fucking the faggot that linked the new thread to the eve general, I was on that shit for two hours wondering what the fuck

>tfw no plasmafire injury waifu

Raphaella is literally the only waifu who isn't shit.

stop forcing this image it's not funny anymore

t. nuclear

Seeing as how Sawbones owns this general, and he's got an Eve metaclub there too, it only makes sense.

No.

t.pootismaniac

who is this

Avada

>vote deff
>it wins
>leave server

a meme

Am bored and banned, will code ideas

I remember when she started. She was so cute and afraid.
They grow up so fast.

hahaha lets rig defficiency aren't I funny and random:??? XD

>can't even bullshit his way to an appeal
Your code is probably trash.

>trader
>no idea what to do
>head down to mining and hitch a ride to the station
>give clown some advanced clown shoes to spread cheer and give some greyshit Simon outfit and shoes I that were laying in mining outpost
>throw self out airlock to explore
>find retrolaser
>find abandoned spess cabin and kill off the carp
>sit in front of comfy fire drinking and munching carp and unknown human burgers until AI assumes direct control of station

comfy round 10/10

Okay.

bring back space ninjas

>Malf Ai has one janitor borg
>now everything is lubed and you have no counter for it unless getting somehow the janicart or a slowass wheelchair

>geneticist tree
>unlock nearly all powers
>people start dropping dead while borgs running around saying nothing
>comms are off
>cloner explodes randomly
>obvious malf signs
>grab some chili peppers from kitchen for the cold
>start making way over to the core to hulk in and shit on the AI
>breaking walls to get around the undoubtedly shocked doors
>MASSIVE LAG OUT OF NOWHERE
>instadead shocked on a door I was nowhere near when I first started lagging

Okay.

>he had the pointer hidden in his trashbag the whole time

Put a fucking chem dispenser at botany

thats the only time ive actually enjoyed being an antag borg. didnt even kill anyone just did my job then spaced them

I VOTED DEFF

>didnt even kill anyone
>then spaced them

You what?

>powergamer race
>powergamer job
>powergamer attitude
>can't stop and AI with just 2 unupgraded borgs . not even peacekeeper or combat

lmao at u're lifu

How the hell do you save multiple character slots? Whenever I hit save slot, it just saves on the current. If I try to load an empty slot, it says there is no character there.

That's it, that's the last fucking drop, I'm out of here for good. This worthless shit dank hole that is /ss13g/ isn't worth my fucking time anyway. I did not come here with the intention to shitpost or circlejerk or whatsoever, but it seems people can't fucking deal with an opinion. But who the fuck am I kidding I have not ever seen someone on here who doesn't go full retard or spend all their time shitposting. Every fucking day in the 2 years that I have been here have has every fucking day been repost day, with the occasional memes and trends that effortlessly overthrow the god damn faggotry that has infested that cursed fucking place. You are no better than /xivg/, you are no better than /wowg/ and I bet even /ksg/ laughs at you pieces of shit. Everyone is fucking denying that they're a bunch of circlejerkers, but I am seeing the same fucking pattern, uninterrupted, seamlessly every fucking week without the slightest bit of change. And if there is a god damned baitpost, how about you don't fucking feed the god damn troll, don't play their stupid fucking games. Holy fuck, I am so fucking sick of this fucking thread, all of you, kill your fucking selves. You are intellectually, emotionally and socially incapable to argue over anything, you are a fucking waste of time and space and if I could I would gas you all fucking Hitler style. FUCK YOU AND THIS RETARDED ABYSMAL HELLHOLE.

NEKOTOXIN

my borgs were upgraded and hacked, peacekeeper and combat really aren't that good for malf desu

>chloral watermelons
>chef killed every fucking round

the ai killed everyone. i only moved corpses.
i did stun a guy so he'd die and not tell people i flooded med on purpose but i didn't kill him the air did.

When you load a new slot, it loads the empty slot. So, you just recustomise the character and save it over that slot.

No point in appealing, it's a 3 day ban

There's so much shit that'd need to be redone to allow for a good space ninja

What are you, some sorta fucking casual?

Already in, bring pro-tagonista to a high enough multiplier

oh
well he's still a powergamer and died haha

that round was pretty fun

>>powergamer race
>>powergamer job
>>powergamer attitude

And yet the most amusing thing is that you couldn't be more wrong.

I chose tree to see how much more convenient it made genetic experimenting on myself, seeing as trees don't take radiation damage.

I don't powergame or antaghunt, at all.

But when everyone else is dead and it's painfully obviously malf, what should I do, just sit there and wait for a borg to come welder me to death in my chair? Not make use of the superpowers I'd been researching the whole shift?

The joke's still on me, though. I'd likely have messed up even if I hadn't lagged into a shocked door.

i like these posts but they dont really work for a round where nothing happened then the antag just kills us all and wins with blasma flood and shock doors

>There's so much shit that'd need to be redone to allow for a good space ninja
just turn space ninjas into reskinned wizards (pick 5 abilities or upgrade them, then teleport to station and get greentexts) and give them some ninja flavor abilities, like being able to toggle an aura of darkness that only they can see through, or a couple seconds of invisibility etc.

Come to think of it, shouldn't trees be completely incapable of gaining superpowers if they are immune to radiation?

Why isn't this a thing?

you dont necessarily get powers from radiation. you can print injectors of genetic codes and use those to get powers