Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Not_as_bad_as
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its ruined forever

Who dun it?
Want me to rough em up?

Nice job whitey

It's gonna be okay.

Fuckin Mexican in a first gen tundra pulled out in front of me on a frontage ramp u turn with me going straight in the middle lane.

I can't wait until that wall gets built

awwww poor baby try having a tree fall on your fucking car

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Not_as_bad_as

That's a nice Chevy SS

Go on yelp and find a mobile dent repair, sucks but looks like an easy fix

based tundra strong

B happens more frequently, is more dangerous, or causes more harm than A.
Therefore A can be ignored.

Maybe read your own article beforehand

SI strong, es strong

try having a 16 year old mexican girl pull out in front of you at 65 with no lights on at night
>kin come out of house and checks on her
>send her off in different car
>can hear them yell something about police, pinned and upside down so no choice but to wait
[spoiler] They never called anyone [/spoiler]
Next car along took 45 minutes, at least he called the medics for me. family denied the whole thing , had a lawyer waiting for the cops.
Fuck the car, Fuck your familia la raza shit, fuck the money, fuck the justice.
I just want a pain-free life back, which is impossible.

I try to be the nice guy if person isn't a dickhead and seems reasonable, I'd suggest not getting police or insurance involved rather just go to a good bodyshop and get it all worked out (only if minor accident) or just give cash for damage done

Did you at least fuck them over in court?

time to go punisher mode on the family desu

Tell the truth. You were mucking around with your mobile.

Nope. It stays either in my pocket or charging on my passenger seat. I care too much about the front end of my car to play with my phone while piloting over one and a half tons of steel.

>[spoiler] They never called anyone [/spoiler]
i wouldve actually burned their house down.

Wait, so, let me understand this comment.

You are shilling them for being white because they are upset some asshole dinged his vehicle, didn't leave their insurance info, and left them to pay for repairs to keep a well maintained, GOOD LOOKING vehicle?

I have only one question for you:
Are you a spic, or a nigger?

Why didn't OP hit the brakes and slow down to avoid hitting the other vehicle? Something fishy here. OP was probably driving too fast and not paying attention. Most everyone who rear-ends someone claims that someone pulled out in front of them when in reality they were looking at nudes on their iphone.

Should I get a stock style carbon fiber hood to replace mine? Pic related, found a VIS racing one for $730. Might be cheaper than getting a steel hood painted to match, plus the front of my car could stand to shed some weight.

I did get their insurance but I'm probably not gonna use it since I'd rather not have an accident record on this car, especially since it's so minor. I can fix it for less than the value I'd lose on it, plus it's getting pretty old so the insurance company is probably looking for every reason to total it and give it a salvage title.
I did jam on my brakes, hardest I've ever had to. I hit him going about 10 mph, had to stop from 40ish in about 30 feet. Unfortunately he jammed on his brakes too, if he wasn't literally braindead and accelerated out of the way, I might not have hit him. If I didn't brake my car would not be running right now with the core support jammed into my timing belt.

People pull out in front of me all the time, it's not that fishy. Just this time I wasn't as lucky. Curse of driving a small car in burgerland I guess.

Here's a quick diagram I drew. He merged into the middle lane from the uturn lane without looking, he said he didn't see me and I "came out of nowhere" from the intersection that's plain as day right behind him.

lern 2 drive you fucking scrub, you dont even deserve that car, better invest in a fucking bus pass so you dont run into anyone else

>$1800 20 year old shitbox with 184,000 miles on it
(You)

It's not exactly glamorous.

Why don't you get a hammer and something vaguely the shape of the bonnet and hit it back into place, it always works for me

>[spoiler] They never called anyone [/spoiler]
What the fuck man.

Better than walking to the parking lot after work and fucking finding this

Been there, done that. Doesn't look as bad now that I cleaned off most of the paint transfer though.