>Failing company
>makes midnight edition
>charge more for exclusive wheels and spoiler
>continue to ignore reliability concerns
Wew nissan...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eekIzrv-NkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly Nissan hasn't made anything exciting since the GTR relaunch. I'm reminded how shit they are every time I get one as a rental at the airport. The interiors make me want to give up and sell my soul but after 10min driving one the Devil always declines.

>failing
>2016 sales up 14%
LOL

>but dey dont make da razeee car for poor teenagers no mo!!!!

Sales mean nothing when shaquwanda gets her car repo'd

>13th most reliable out of 29
>up two point
>being this stupid

......LOL what...... It's not like the bank can ask nissan for the money back idiot. Seriously, level with us, are you special needs?

Riiiiiiigggghhhhttttttt

You dont know how sales figures work do you?

I don't think you know what inconsistent means. Also, nice cherry picking......
"reliability is now average" From the same "report".

>he thinks the dealership literally finances the cars
LOL

Justify it to yourself however you like

Are you brain damaged?

>increasing sales success
>somehow failing
>ONE car is an "offender"
>still literally rated middle of the pack in reliability

Keep trying bro, your cherry picked shit doesn't override their middle of the pack reliability standing.

Really though.
Most of their cars have QC issues.
Versas fall apart if you fart in them.
The 3.5 had and some still have oil burnin issues.
The titans and frontiers had leaf spring failures
The SUVs had leaf spring failures
The GTR has gearbox/diff failures
They all have control arms snap off
They ALL have electronic issues.
The issues go on and on. They just need to up their quality control before i would trust them again
I would say average is being generous.

>muhhh anecdotes
Too bad they are still in teh middle when it comes to reliability. Your anger is showing. KYS faggot.

Reels > feels

Not anecdotes.
Not angry
Not OP
All this stuff is easy to look up.
Dont be a blind fanboy

Literally the first thing Carlos Ghosn did as a part of the Nissan Revival Plan was force engineers to cut costs.

And it takes 5 seconds to google.... again.... they are mid pack in terms of reliability. Idiot.

Ok man.

Don't forget the Frontier shitting out its axle seals

>midnight edition
>they aren't purple
>not a single sports car

>muhh anecdotes
Guess who never posts on forums, normal people with cars that work normally.
>literally middle of the pack in reliability
>you can't refute it with your anecdotes
>you can keep trying, but you're just wrong
Reels > feels

They get sales by offering EXTREMELY low financing.
They will finance to almost anyone.
Like poor people...
Who get their cars repod
Not him, but middle pack reliability isnt good.

It's better than bottom. Can't call it "unreliable" when it's average. Unreliable is reserved for cars at the bottom of the list. It's fucking logic.

>buy a beat to shit used nissan owned by a nigger
>spend $0 in maintenance
>it breaks down
HUURRRR NISSAAANN A SHITT!!!!!

Wow.
You're really reaching to justify this to yourself.
I want nissan to be good, but they just aren't.

>being average now means unreliable
LOL

why are they making 3 of the same car?

The sentra, altima, maxima have been that way for a LONG time.
For some reason, at one point, they were all the same dimensions.
They may still be. I havent checked.
If ghosn wanted to cut costs, he should have cut the altima

WHY DiD THOSE FRENCH FAGGOTS SNAIL EATING KEKS HAVE TO RUIN NISSAN!? WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU FRENCHBOI????

reminds me of chevy, similar shit

What do you mean exactly? haha asking for a friend.

Veeky Forums needs to make up their fucking mind. One moment we're praising Nissan and how amazing the GTR is, and now Nissan is slowly being met with shitposting.

>Veeky Forums is one person

that's mostly alphonse doing a poor job at shitposting, and mostly samefagging himself just make others believe that it's other people praising the car with him.

I mean, the GTR IS nice, but the rest of Nissan's vehicles are boring and shit.

All versas were recalled for snapping coil springs lol

The R35 was good and then Nissan refused to update it and it looks like the R36 is going to be like a shitty NSX.

Performance of a GTR is critical. Without performance it is just a GT.

The older cars get a pass because time inevitably passed them by. But the R32 and R33 GTR were the fastest GT cars out there, the 993 Turbo was much slower. The R34 GTR couldn't compete with the 996 Turbo, it needed 450 horsepower to keep up in the straights.

>nothing but nissans in family
>none of those problems
They've all gone at least 200k+ miles too.
Maxima, 2 altimas, pathfinder, 2 sentras, frontier
You should learn to car

>Issues reported from thousands of owners across a broad range of vehicles
>LEL U SHOULD LEARN 2 CAR
the worst thing about how stupid you are is you can't even comprehend how stupid you are. So where there should self awareness, there's only bravado.

>people with no problems don't post on forums
>some people with problems post problems
WOOOOOOWW NISSAN IS SHIT

Neck yourself, my double nigger

this lol. 2012 cube with 60k, 2008 Altima with 160k, 96 hard body with like 400k before a bus rear ended it at a red light and totalled it, 2009 frontier with just over 100k, and 03 Xterra that's a few hundred miles off 200k. No problems with any of them outside of egr valve for Xterra a few years ago. Was way out of warranty but only took an hour to replace, easy as shit to work on

Anti-nissan posters have been working around the clock on Veeky Forums for a while lately. rip /ng/. Feels bad when somebody trashes something you've had nothing but good experiences with. Dealership we bought from was 10/10, took care of shit exactly how they said they would

>inb4 t. Nissan™ shill
>inb4 $0.01 has been deposited in your account

Friendly reminder that Nissan just got new management and within 10 years will be fully back to their former glory.

>3 midsized sedans
wtf for? no coupes?
>3 fucking SUV's

>When you unironically put French engines in Japanese cars

>buying a post-2002 Nissan

You asked for this.

meanwhile their top (((sports))) car is getting blown the fuck out by a daily driver family Audi RS6 wagon.

The gtr has plenty of issues too

No op but I believe he is trying to say that when you get a car at a dealership, the dealership works with local banks to get your financed. They dont lend you the money or finance the bank that approves you does.

youtube.com/watch?v=eekIzrv-NkY

The ad for these Midnight Edition's is so cringe also.

Literally no reason to buy a nissan ever
Mazda3, corolla, civic, impreza > sentra
Mazda6, camry, accord, legacy > altima, maxima
Tacoma > frontier
Tundra > titan
Cx5, Cx7 Cx9, rav4, highlander, 4runner, sequoia, landcruiser crv, pilot, forester > rouge, murano, xterra, pathfinder, armada
Cx3, hrv, crosstrek > juke
Im sure there is more im missing.
You would have to be absolutely retarded to choose nissan

>midnight edition

oh i get it, the only time a nissan would look good is in the dark

>in teh middle when it comes to reliability
>mid pack in terms of reliability

that's a great slogan
Nissan, it probably wont shit on you.

holy fucking shit, I have never cringed so hard since that one Pepsi ad.

but people like nissan guys!

kek

Honestly, between all the cars my family has owned (Chevy, Chrysler, Toyota, Hyundai, Fiat, and Nissan); only the '89 Toyota Pickup has been more reliable than my Note. No lethal airbags, massive amount of interior space, everything works well. CVT is smoothest automatic I've ever driven. Plus, very cheap.

I will freely admit that Nissan's SUVs are kinda shit and ugly (the Juke has grown on me a lot though), and the only Sentra/Maxima/Altima worth buying are the B15 and B16 Sentra SE-R and SE-R Spec V.

i have more pics of corvette alone breaking down than you of all the nissans lmao

>getting so defensive when someone talks negatively about nissan that you bring up some other random car

It's painful, isn't it?

I honestly don't know why as Nissan you'd go and offer a Midnight Edition if it isn't going to be a callback to the last time your cars were cool. I guess it's because they don't actually have a cool car to sell.

They might as well just accept they're the minority car brand and offer the Darkie Edition.

Post ALL of them.

I don't believe you, Nissan shill.

At least someone has been paying attention.

Fingers crossed he doesn't cause a ton of reliability bullshit with the new Mitsu/Nissan models.

OH MY KEK

>Nissan USA
>mattering
kek

>>Nissan
>>mattering
fixed

>Scumbag General Thread

The transmission failures are no longer an issue. If you need more reliability due to torque upgrades, get the tons of upgrade kits out there.

I respected him for shutting down useless factories but his decisions to drive costs down as much as possible set a dangerous precedent. Quality must come first or the brand will rot from the inside out.

OP is a Mazda cuck. We're all replying to a bait threat.

Leave it to a huehuehue to run a company into the ground

They will listen to your paranoia

How is his post /pol/? Because he said cuck? GTFO newfag

>cuck
>insane paranoia
Sounds /pol/ to me
>the mazda boogie man is out to get me
Kek

>Insane paranoia
Where was his insane paranoia?

Fact: Nissan has been shit ever since they partnered with Renault. Maybe Renault isn't the direct causation but they made incredible cars before then. They made their BEST cars when they were called Datsuns.

>n-nissans not bad guys
Despite overwhelming evidence
>it-its the mazda guy
>the mazda guy is behind the propaganda and lies!!!
Pathetic

It's because they merged a load of their research teams and facilities together in 2014 to save money.

They've been shit far longer than since 2014

>overwhelming evidence
>some random pictures
>as if we all don't have pictures of all kinds of cars broken

It's not renault's fault that all the japs stopped making sporty cars and focused on ecoboxes. Nissan were never really famous for being reliable.

>been driving 2011 maxima since 2012... no problems

k

>Nissan were never really famous for being reliable.

You gotta pick the right ones.

So they are like p much every other car make?

Those are famous for being driven by drug dealers and being abandoned in trailer parks.
Not for reliability.
Cool. So your one car is ok and that means they all are?

>tfw you own a pre CVT VQ Altima

Inb4 "hurr oil burner"

>i own a piece of garbage japscrap fwd econobox

wow we are so jealous user!

>Midnight edition
>It's not black, midnight blue, nor midnight purple
>It's fucking dark silver
Are you fucking serious?

It's Nissan. They started CVT's into damn near everything. Do you think they're smart?

You would think they would learn how to keep paint a top priority since the 80's disaster.

ive driven my sisters sentra before (2011) and its like piloting a rollerskate or maybe a brick with bottlecaps as wheels on toothpick axles. it is literal hell driving it around and the interior gives me fucking depression.

i will never buy a nissan, id rather kill myself

It's because you guys are buying cheap nissans

buy the infiniti models

>>Failing company
Not talking about Ford. Nice bait.

>he doesn't own a Nismo Juke

i dont know why everyone blames renault, as shitty as the low tier renaults get the good ones are actually ultra great ones, like all the alpines or Renault Sport. So its not like they dont have the support or knowloedge to make great cars, nissan is cucking himself

That exact failure happed on my Pop's '11 Camry.

I wouldn't be surprised if both nissan and tpyota were buying springs made in the same chinese or indian factory with shitty steel

I originally chalked it up to road salt because he used it to drive into the city public works dept every time there was a snowstorm. (Supervisor) and never washed the thing.

Yeah nissan used to make cars comparable in build quality to toyota and Honda. That was before the French got involved.

My old Infinti G20 (Nissan primera P10) was built very solidly. More like a Mercedes 190 than a Nissan. Very heavy sheetmetal, lined up perfectly, nice interior pieces that were substantial and well fitted, and a wonderful multilink suspension that made the car handle like a sports car. It was a little down on power, but the SR20 had plenty of tuning and swap options, and the ability to rev to almost 8000 rpm before fuel cutoff as nice as well. LSD really helped too with a good set of tires. Just a quality car all around. Now nissans a generation later and Nissan is a Mitsubishi tier brand using chinese parts and assembled in Mexico. Just utter trash

Underappreciated shitbox

>rear suspension literally breaks free after 100k miles
>rusts easy
>meh performance
>Nissan

>I should had just paid the 7% premium to get a 4Runner - the car

>Not buying toyota and ending up living with the regretmobile and trying to justify it on Malaysian fly fishing enthusiest forum.

Don't forget that the Frontier hasn't changed at all since 2005