/svg/ Shadowverse General

Free T2 wins edition.

Shadowverse is a free-to-play class-based CCG.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

The GBF collab event is LIVE. Check the following pastebin for details:
pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

Useful Links: pastebin.com/vBXJutDv

Banished:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12467938
pastebin.com/vBXJutDv
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think this game is fun.

>short op

Doing the nasty with Cerry!!

what do you think about this new unga bunga deck?

Which should I pick guys?

It's pretty fun. Really excited for more leaks hopefully new forest lego today.

Leaders as cards when?

This is the future you choose.

auto loses aegis

I've been enjoying it a lot more than piratestone.

Holy shit
How is this fair?

>hanakana
>no flowerbed

pussy

I know the executioner is there for Clarke but I don't see the point of using him when you have Razory claw

Survey said this was the best op. Almost everyone prefers it like this. Please copy and past this one when making new threads. Thanks.

Is this even a question?

At least it's not 30 fucking posts early. He must have taken his medication today.

how much is 50k vials and how many decks can I create?

My friend gave me his acc

>crazed executioner
>dark general
Cut all of those and put in
1x Demonic Strike
3x Blood Pact

Thank you for a free turn.

Right.
Hydra has double attack and amulets are rarely countered in T2.

the biggest weakness of this guy is that if you reduce his attack to 0, he can't kill himself like morde to reset his stats

then again he'll probably be extensively used in Elana who gives him free stats out of her slut ass

>Early Elana.
>Heals his way to turn 8.
>Seraph.
>Either wins with countdown reduction or plays this turn 9.
>Plays Satan turn 10.

Haven has become the ultimate embodiment of WHAT'S YOUR WINCON BRUH, I HAVE LIKE 20

>Blood Pact

It's an even slower Mordecai before Odin came along. Also I assure you there will be a way to cuck it over in the new expansion.

strawpoll.me/12467938 Poll time /svg

>t7
>evolve
>take out 2
>fucking 2
>2 minions
right or you're retarded

>draft a take two sword deck for the sleeve quest
>no one drop ever shows up

Out of 60 cards, not a single 1 drop

Luckily I got a second Bahamut as my first pick.

>about to lose, no cards in hand and with 3 hp but enemy only has 5 hp and is running out of cards too
>he plays a full board like the retard unga sword he is
>topdeck a bahamut
>immediately gets hit by execution
>topdeck my second bahamut
>win

I can only imagine how mad that guy must've been after that.

>Just make a deck out of what you have
>2 White Wolf and 2 Silver Bolt
neat
>1 Ancient Elf and 0 Tia
oohh..

1 drop are shit in t2

What the fuck is up with ladder today? Why are there so many storm Haven running around?

>pastebin.com/vBXJutDv
>Thread theme
Stop pushing your shitty video.

>Making me choose between Levi/Albert/DShift.

The biggest weakness of this guy is that he's a fucking 9 mana beatstick. You know what else comes down on 9 mana? Half your fucking life from hand, because you spent your turn 9 not warding or healing.
You know what else comes before turn 9? Roach and D.Shift OTKs. You know what else comes before turn 9? Nep Mordecai board, that you didn't remove, because you played a beatstick instead of Odin.

Let me guess
>j-just save your evo til turn 9 bro!
Oh, yeah, just casually save your evo til turn 9. Because every class has Jeno, Tsukome, and Alwida to not have to waste evo points to survive.

haven is the cancer of the month

>open up 3 bahamut packs
>get 2 neps
>already had 1 nep from when bahamut was released

Guess I gotta make a Nep deck now.

grinding out haven games so they can rock the flair and look like they were always haven mains when they abuse aegis next month

I was talking about inherent weaknesses but you're also right

>Albert
What kind of butt monkey thinks Albert is a problem?

Probably grind for the Granblue sleeve since the event is about to end, and Storm Haven is the cheapest Haven deck.

Not to mention that Haven probably has the most game changing and important evos next to Dragon. Holding off on those is especially hard for Haven.

How much does this trigger you?

requesting a concede

I voted for Albert.

I've literally only lost once to a D shift deck. I can't even fathom how many times I've lost because some unga sword fag pulled an Albert or two out of his ass.

I would Foul Tempest this board alone because I fucking hate this smug prick.

Not much

someone make local Aegis if fucking invincible edit

>sword in take two takes almost the entire minute every turn

Holy fucking shit, you shitter
You're playing Sword, it's not rocket surgery, just fucking do your shit and pass

Albert alone isn't a problem, it's fine for sword to have a finisher IMO. The problem is when the deck is 90% storm and Albert is just the last thing you see, but you "lost" earlier than that.

Need a concede senpais!

>I would Foul Tempest this board alone
You should Foul Tempest this board because he will play Novice next turn and you will be down to fucking 10.

will probably still be affected by shit like themis and bahamut

Why wouldn't you Foul Tempest it anyway? 3 for 1 seems pretty good.

If I have one of my Hungering Hordes, then I'm actually happy that all his fucking quickbladers are dead by turn 2.
If not, pic related.

Thanks Olivia!

thanks bruv

No, that would be "cannot be targeted" like Aurelia and such. The wording implies that you cannot remove him from the board once he's out. You can only buff/debuff his stats.

The problem is maid leader. It's fine to have albert but he shouldn't be 100% present with 3 copies in every sword game.

So, SV seems to cater to Timmy and Spike, but leaves Johnny in the dust.
I guess there's no room for elaborate set ups and complex decks in 7 turns though

doesn't look bad desu

You shouldn't be able to make a functioning Sword deck with all officers and 1 commander. The O/C synergy is whole basis of the craft and you are rewarded for blatantly ignoring it.

Maid leader was never a problem, and will never be. Stop being a faggot.
>boo hoo people actually build their deck to take advantage of tutor effect
Fuck off.

What I'm more interested is whether stuff like Kamura/tribunal and any random selection things can still target him but just do nothing when they do, or do they straight up ignore him.

It would be pretty shit to waste something on him only for him to shake it off.

wrong hanakana though.

New leaks in newtype magazine of all places:
>Loki's mischief
>neutral lego
>10 mana spell
>reset the board
>reset all play point orbs
I am pretty sure it is worded in a way that makes it hit new haven lego but my grammar isn't very good so idk.
Apparently each of the extra legos for each class will be a spell that represents each of the new gods added to the game.
>Mars and Jupiter (not confirmed) will be legendary spells for example.

Nigga, the 12 year olds in /svg/ don't even know what a midrange deck is, you think they'll get any of that CCG jargon?

Shadowverse is a mobile game, it always will be. The marketing will always be "enjoy Shadowverse" with a pushed, overpowered, easy to pilot tempo deck as their mascot.

>watching anime without subtitles

There's loads of room for experimentation in SV. Atome, Deathly Tyrant, Polyphonic Roar, Dragonflute. The list of odd cards you can build around is huge. The problem is that the community calls any deck that isn't Tier 3 a meme so everyone just dismisses them as unplayable.

>posting in the wrong thread

>legendary spells

Its SV time no more aggro and combos

>Thorn Burst
>Dis
>Damnation
It's nothing new, it's just that they weren't collectible before.

how much of a reset is it?

like return all cards on board to hand?

>Maid leader was never a problem
Sword IS a problem for a long time now, always tier 1 in the shadow of forest or rune but no nerfs so far. For now it's the strongest archetype in the game, every possible type of sword deck has 50+ winrate and stronger one exceeds 55-56 winrate. How is that balanced?

Has to rely on followers to get the job done.

NANI?!

not sure if I like lego spells

>ramp into loki's mischief so that you can ramp again with a better hand
I'm ready to HEAR

I don't think it means bounce. I think it means you get a new board and all of your cards used stay used and your hand or shadows/evos etc is left untouched.

>Mars
So much for avoiding lewd.

Sounds like it could be cool. Aegis might not be effected though lol. Fuck that card I already hate it.

>For now it's the strongest archetype in the game, every possible type of sword deck has 50+ winrate and stronger one exceeds 55-56 winrate.
Forest OTK was the top deck in the game in winrates by a country mile at 56%.

Not to mention Aggro, Control, and Midrange are all viable and use a ton of overlapping cards making it one of the best crafts to invest in as a F2P.

>reset the board
>reset all play point orbs
Didn't Cygames want games to be conclusive, not dragged out? They should make up their mind quickly.

How does /svg/ test play new decks?

Have you got a friend testing out all kinds of meta decks against you? Quick Play? Competitive?

>pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Hello discordfag.

I test in ranked like a true man

>Has to rely on best storm and rush followers in the game

you act like there's anything to lose in ranked.

>turn 9 aegis
>turn 10 Loki's mischief
>you keep aegis while the enemy loses everything and is back to 1pp
Sounds fair.

You play this to incur a severe tempo loss on the opponent, but I can't figure out where you'd play it
>Fuck yourself over against Daria, because you don't have the PP to answer the cost reduced board flood, game is over by then anyway
>If Seraph didn't pop on turn 9 you delay it by 8 turns, giving yourself more time to draw Odin/Seal the game, but they also didn't use their combo pieces yet
>Against DShift if the game hasn't ended it's suicide
>Against PtP id doesn't reset the shadow count
>Stops Nepthis for the time being
>If the game isn't over Fucks Roach and WolfBolt to an extent
>Comes too late to answer Dragon Ramp, but if it sticks it undoes their ramp
>If dropped early as Dragon Ramp you undo your own ramp, wasting a bunch of cards played beforehand

I just don't see it being that useful, though I guess it gives Dragon a soft answer to Nep.

Me too, but in in masters, so it's a complete joke and I have nothing to lose :^).

So where's the scan? There's not a single word about Shadowverse on th epage you posted.

bash my head against ranked until I give up on it or it works

Where is the snippet?

Does rush/storm go through wards now?

I go straight into ranked, like a real man.
I want to see if the new deck is ladder viable or just meme tier, and you can't do it in Casual.

Did you post the wrong page or is this bullshit again

That's why they have mamaboy.