pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>ACTUAL Total War News
Patch, Bretonnia and Isabella are out

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

NEW
Update Info -- forums.totalwar.com/discussion/191504/bretonnia-update-patch-notes

>Recent
DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fuJ1fGAxMD0
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_right_of_kings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur
youtube.com/watch?v=yB0T18qDeOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Worship Khorne

I AM KING HERE.

WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GETTING NEWS ABOUT THE OLD FRIEND

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>rout Archaons army
>Kholeks Drogres arrive
>reform my knights and charge them headon

best quest battle in the game yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=fuJ1fGAxMD0

1. Warhammer
2. Medieval 2 & Kingdoms
3. Napoleon
4. Shogun 2 FotS
5. Age of Charlemagne
6. Shogun 2
7. Attila
8. Rome 1 and BI
9. Empire
10. Rome 2
11. Rome Alexander

Rome:Alexander felt like a mod.

Shit taste

What is she doing there anyway?

collecting elf-semen for her special cups.

Anyone having issues with the Bret random events, being forced to chose between Increased upkeep or Reduced Leadership -25 is fairly fucked up.

She worships the baguette

>Elves in my Old world
you have to go back ;^)

>Romebabby

Kill yourself

Cute Enchantress things.

>talking about natural inherent rights in a medieval/early modern setting

Why is so much of the writing for Warhammer shit? Like the foundry guy who doesn't know what the plural of cannon is.

How do NTW and Empire compare?
Which is better/worse?
Which has better mods?

Help me I addicted to Gobbos I just can't stop playing them

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

Empire!

having hardcore sex with beastmen

Any tips for how to play as the feet lady?

Keep a Paladin with you.
Use magic, it's good.
Remove Beastman King and his buddy Tree Hitler.

Yeah, play as Leoncoeur

Snarsnik = Hillary
Ironhammer = Trump
Alex Jones = Volkmar the Grim

that makes sense i think

>playing Louen
>attack Greenskins in mountains, end incursion at turn 2
>trick Marienburg in sallying out to fight me, destroy them
>skaeling randomly sues for peace gives me 5k on turn 10
>spend the next 40 turns playing a comfy confederation campaign
>now turn 80 and Lyonesse still wont confederate despite 300+ diplo

Other than that, what a great campaign. It makes it hard to play the Empire now though, they feel so lacking.

Retrograde reminder that the following are rightful Asur clay, and therefore rightful Asrai clay so from now on please refer to them with their correct names.
Dietershafen - Athel Toralien
Marienburg - Sith Rionnasc
Altdorf - Kor Vanaeth
Talabheim - Athel Maraya
Kislev - Athel Numiel
L'Anguille - Tor Alessi
Thank you

Not even other elves like you, Woodies

Shut the fuck up

>Empire
>lacking

hang in their, it's coming

not even the dryads and treemen like them

Hyped for our old friend Krell and Bretonnia vs Vampire Cunts dlc desu.

MAKE KARAK EIGHT PEAKS GREAT AGAIN

>super tiny Empire territory

You know maybe CA did the right thing with how they scaled the map. Except for Estalia and Tilea being too small.

user - I...I don't know how to tell you this but all of that is Vampire DLC.

Well, HRE wasn't Russia-sized either.

Vampire cunts literally have 99% of their roster
I'd rather have, Bretonnia vs Southern Kingdoms dlc

Why does CA adore vampires so fucking much?

Thats an empire city though

You mean rightful Von Carstein clay.

So Warhammer is my first TW game and there's one thing I don't really understand.

Why does the settlement itself take up a slot within itself?

Streamlining

>Bretonnia

Literally just came out. Empire and Chaos are in most need of a rework.

Chaos will be reworked in the Chaos expansion.
Empire is kinda fucked. Bretonnia > Empire anyway.

I-I-Is Vampire-Chan washed up and not best girl anymore?

How can she compete with Feet Enchantress?

What's not to adore?

>empire city

Looks like a Castle Drachenfels to me.

Lore of shadows is best lore

By having access to more interesting magic lores and delicious thighs.

First expansion footage was shown off behind closed doors at GDC a few days ago aswell as the official announcement trailer to be shown to the public in a few weekstime:

SPOILER WARNING:
It starts off being inconspicuous you see what appears to be conquistadors hacking their way through jungle. It starts implying its a new historical total war set in the renaissance period with mentions of a new world filled with riches to take back home and cities paved with gold. Then you hear a roar and a fucking dinosaur leaps out of the bushes and tears three guys apart before more start popping out and then the camera pans out to a gorgeous campaign map to show temples amidst the jungle before flashes of ratmen and lizards killing each other and spins northwards over an island continent with large towers and an inland sea and zooms upwards to a cold forested continent with snow and dark architecture on a gorgeous campaign map as the camera fully zooms out you see ships from the east bearing crosses,skulls,ruined sails,ironclad vessels etc heading to the new world and ends with "War is coming to the New World...2017" along with CA,GW and Sega copyright marks.

>babby cant handle a little event bullying

That is more like the administration building within the settlement.

>CA actively bullying historyfriends
OVER THE LINE

Are you a trve roman or a filthy barbar?

I hope you are meming. If they play with my feeling regarding a renaissance Total War I will riot.

I wish I could run Total Warhammer...

I'm "greek" according to this chart

I'm not greek at all though

Looks like i'm roman
I'm jew irl tho

QUICK, I WANT TO START MY FIRST LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN
BELEGAR OR ISABELLA?

Should I get wood elves now or wait for a sale?

My son's dad works at Creative Assembly and I will tell them if you are leaking confidential information

Bretonnian peasants BTFO.

But you cant possibly know who your ancestors were 2k years ago.

K A R L

Cool story but CA only hosted a session with Intel on DX12 in Halo Wars 2 at GDC.

Anybody knows if anti-large/infantry damage is armor piercing?

Is shit.
Played a Gelt campaign when the worst elves came out though and it was pretty great.

True, but I don't think that many greeks settled on the atlantic shore of France though

>Legendary Belegar
Cant wait to see how u going to be raped by GOBBOS

I've heard some conflicting reports on it, but the way it seems to work is that it actually adds attack rather than weapon damage when facing against large/infantry targets. Which is why those traits on lords giving +8 bonus vs large aren't actually completely worthless, and why Ungrim has a +30 antilarge bonus, which seems small compared to 450 damage but is actually a massive attack buff

Perhaps you just were not invited :^)

>starting an Empire campaign
>pick Gelt for +10 armor
>immediately replace him with an Arch Lector

Ahhhhhhh so this is the power of Empire Legendary Lords.

QUEEN

OF

. .

I like how the Fog of War model for Crookback Mountain is already ingame despite the Darklands not being available for a long time to come. Pic very related.

For those not knowing what that is. Crookback Mountain is controlled by Clan Rictus and is the Skaven's main stronghold in the Darklands east of the Worlds Edge Mountains. Its their main transit route east so *all* Skaven have to go through Crookback to get into the Darklands as per their Under Empire tunnel network.

i want to believe, but we are not getting naval battles for sure

Manlets

> few weekstime
i'll hold you to this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_right_of_kings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur

>tfw you will never be raped by an pretty germanic warrior girl after your army lost the battle
>she'll never grunt out expletives and insults as she rides you in the middle of the corpse-strewn field.
>she'll never hunch over you as she finishes, panting away with a sadistic smile and flash of teeth.
>she'll never bring up her dagger to your collar bone, and casually state that she's going to kill you now
>she'll never forcefully kiss you as she slams her blade into your throat
>in your final moments, you'll never hear her giggle as you slowly float into darkness, choking on your own blood

Here we are, the speculationfags. It's must be a law that they be completely ignorant of existing information and any and all fact.

That doesn't imply naval desu. Whenever an army cross onto the ocean it shows ships respective to that faction. That could be armies from the old world heading to the new one.

holy shit, that's really neat
thanks for sharing user

Remember when some random user came into this thread saying he went to CA's offices and saw Bannermen and Musician DLC's and Kislev DLC?

That was funny, everyone here believed him. They started calling him leaker user and holding everything he said to fact.

Not again.

Why live

They have the most interesting lords outside of Chaos undivided. It's too bad we got a literally who generic necromancer instead of Krell.

Is the Arch Lector better than the Empire General?

>Under Empire

Can't wait for that to just be a campaign movement gimmick.

>"Hey guys its me Darren here with a quick look at the upcoming Skaven campaign."
>"Skaven gain access to their vast network of tunnels that cross the Old World. Known as the Under Empire Skaven armies will be able to avoid campaign obstacles like mountains and forests. This powerful unique movement ability make Skaven armies extremely versatile and able to cross swaths of the map in short order."

Grand campaign:
>Old World (Base)
>New World (X1)
>Darklands and Land of the Dead (X2)
>Whole World(Base and X1 or Base and X2 or Base, X1 and X2)

hu1d_elf_2handed_axe
hu1d_elf_2handed_glaive
hu1d_elf_2handed_sword
hu1d_elf_2handed_sword_crossbow
hu1d_elf_bi1_eagle_wb_spear_sword_shield
hu1d_elf_dr1_dragon_spear_wb_sword_shield
hu1d_elf_dr1_dragon_wb_sword_and_shield
hu1d_elf_dual_sword
hu1d_elf_dual_sword_bow
hu1d_elf_dual_sword_crossbow
hu1d_elf_halberd
hu1d_elf_hr1_warhorse_lance_sword
hu1d_elf_hr1_warhorse_lance_sword_shield
hu1d_elf_hr1_warhorse_spear
hu1d_elf_hr1_warhorse_spear_shield
hu1d_elf_hr1_warhorse_spear_sword_shield
hu1d_elf_hr1_warhorse_sword_crossbow
hu1d_elf_spear
hu1d_elf_spear_and_bow
hu1d_elf_spear_and_shield_bow
hu1d_elf_sword
hu1d_elf_sword_and_handbow
hu1d_elf_sword_crossbow
hu1d_elf_sword_crossbow_shield

Wow I guess despite my entirely anglo-saxon/irish/ashkenazi heritage I was actually Egyptian all along.

I wondered why I liked chariots so much

The later is invented, and the former is the only argued type of "right", aka the right that kings got via god. No-one has a special "right" to see what a foot enchantress does in her tower, except maybe the king.

stop making shit up please

Oh yeah baby, roma invicta.

I hope not
youtube.com/watch?v=yB0T18qDeOo

Remember when some random user came into this thread reposting a roughly translated prediction from some unknown russian site about the Beastmen DLC and the Elves DLC after it.
That was funny, noone here believed him.

>Whole World(Base and X1 or Base and X2 or Base, X1 and X2)
>X1 and X2

>he doesn't know.

I'm none of these

Playing Rome 2 DeI, having a town assaulted and hiding 70% of your troops in the total of 8 trees that are on the map and waiting out the timer.

Feels like shit but with the shit imposed on you in the early game, I can't help but do it. I can only afford a single consular army, my emergency defence mercenary army of 5 units just held off the Ligurians at the North West town of Central Italy against an overwhelmingly outnumbering force consisting in large parts of Celtic hoplites and those fucking medium swordsmen that rip Roman garrison units into ribbons, I'm not gonna let the North Eastern town fall after spending literally 55 minutes trying to hold the other one. I'll stop cheesing once I can afford the historical amounts of consular armies.

But user all paid DLC for the current game is now minor cosmetic DLC as base game DLC development is now finished and only a skeleton DLC team is doing the last remaining bits before the first expansion. It still applies. There is also a new promo similar to Grombrindal in the works and currently encrypted. That's the Old friend most likely.

I don't recall him saying Kislev but smaller factions are/were planned to be added and he was right. Look at the subfactions within the main factions now. No one saw that coming with an extension of the free DLC plan and having sub factions. I should have screencapped. He was right about the wood elves aswell.

Is there a mod that increases the number of available lords and heroes and/or increases the rate at which they cycle?

I'm sick of waiting for characters with good traits for dozens of turns.