youtu.be/vsaiJYxJ4Mo?t=1862
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xth for Syndra

>tfw too cute

i want to look EXACTLY like janna!

Hey /lolg/
Help me decide who's cuter.
strawpoll.me/12468414

Isn't that for plat+? It's a whole different story in gold, silver, bronze where attack uptime is so much lower.

the answer is me

twitter.com/akaadian?lang=en
pffff

Who is top, who is mid & who is support

post bets

stats for gold and lower games aren't relevant for balance discussions

I want to MATE PRESS janna

ouch

top jarvan mid teemo support amumu

janna is NOT for lewd user! she is for platonic hugs

Top Amumu
Mid Jarvan
Support teemo

I wish to hold the Loose Cannon in an embrace.

>oh noes muh twitter hax
>whatever will he do (aside from contacting support)

Support teemo
Jarvan mid
Toplane amumu

you a smart man user

support Javan mid teemo amumu top

keystone masteries give it away.

>Supportfags

>j4 with tank cuck mastery
>teemo with damage mastery
>amumu support which was played at an international tournament in s4 and also has the support cuck mastery
shit ain't hard to figure out cuh

Is mid piglet going to actually going to wreck face or was that Friday just a one time fluke?

How it must feel like to hug a skinny and short girl like jinx?

thanks

depends if they're playing a good team

From experience, really nice and comforting, they're always the cutest.

daily reminder to always bully lewd support sluts!

I hope they keep the legacy client forever because the new one is an atrocious piece of shit.

user, I...

the new one is still being updated and bugs are being fixed while the old one has bugs that will remain forever... of course you'll be forced to adopt the new one eventually.

If you read the fucking client updates you would know that they aren't

one of my friends cosplays jinx semi professionally and she actually built just like her. (she's 5'3" and barely 100) hugs feel okay but less so than hugging a girl with some pudge on her she's still soft but you can feel her bones at times

Why does League have horrible waifus but great husbandos?

this game is only fun if you ignore every desire in you to win a match and just improvise on the situation. prove me the fuck wrong.

that doesn't sound healthy at all, but who the hell i am to say whats healthy and what isn't

>trash talking my waifu

1 v 1 me irl fagget u won't meow meow

I don't care about bugs, I care about how it looks and the ease of access. Navigating the LCU is a nightmare and chat bubbles are retarded.

yes. hopefully they update the chat system again.

>Play recklessly in teamfights as Brand
>Die every time
>Still get 1-3 kills postmortem because I'm Brand

Who /toasty/ here?

>Wiafu is a domineering teahcer
Bitch you must be smol. Come the fuck at me

I'm not normally a tank player, but it felt good to do 34k damage as Naut compared to the 19k damage of the enemy Veigar

>Pinning her down and mating pressing her as a man of just under double her weight

Interesting thoughts, me.

Say we can make a whole sports theme noxus team who it would go?

Dunkmaster darius
Coach Swain
Cheerleader Kat (we already got redcard i know)
Football Player Sion
Track field talon?

If you do consistent damage and are unkillable, it adds up.

It's more fun when you smash them and win. When you get fed and one-shot them feels like heaven.

Biggest and purest and bustiest waifu!

Just got dumpstered by a top Kench. his base damage is so fucking big. I didn't build MR because he was the only magic damage on his team.

Is he really that strong? Or is he easy if you build MR?

>Playing brand
>Feeding
>4/14
>Enemy Veigar is 33/5
>We both press R on each other
>We both 100-0 each other

>33/5

Pictures or i call bullshit

It was URF.

So standard fair actually.

nah she's healthy just a tiny little thing. i tower over her when we hug lol

HA jokes on you im a buff amazon prepare to get rocked gay boi

pls dont lewd my friends

the odds are 9/1 even as some fukked up edgy yas or zed main your not gonna win. and if you go full fuckmonster and get cucked by the game you will suffer

Generally you want fuck him up BEFORE he can stack his passive.
If he stacks his passive he has a stun and a burst of % health AP damage at the ready right there. 1v1 against tahm as a pure tank can be pretty tough because he outtanks most people, has his E shield, a stun, and % health AP damage.

His lane is extremely oppressive unless you're on somebody like Riven who can make short trades and then get out. He falls off lategame because he's useless

she looks CUTE

>it's "enemy Kha goes 6/0 by 10th minute by ganking top 6 times" episode
I sometimes wonder why I still play this piece of shit game,

How many jinx's does Sona weigh?

1 jinx for the body
1 jinx for the booty
2 jinx for the milk flaps
30 jinx for the brain power
34 jinx approximately.

>euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Kyš

someone help me, lost promos 4 times this weekend. Every game is a stomp and I get games like pic related.

How am I supposed to get better when every loss is a stomp.

shes super adorable irl

2.5 jinx looks like she's still a teenager or very early 20s and very malnourished while sona is a grown woman and very healthy and a wealthy famous musician she looks like she could be jinx's hot mom

Cho'gath!

don't get stomped

Watching SKT vs KT, and it looks like Huni on GP cleansed Nami bubble with his oranges, this intended? I thought it would cleanse the stun but not the knockup?

youtu.be/vsaiJYxJ4Mo?t=1862
Watch Huni.

Lulu is the cuddliest! THE CUDDLIEST!

>Is that a rocket in your pocket?
>Yes, it's true. For only $2.95 a minute, I will leave you breathless

How did this lines pass but Graves cant have his cigar again?

>The only female gets a sexist position

Nami's bubble is a suspension, not a stun or knockup. It functions like a knockup for yasuos ult but can be reduced by tenacity and cleansed.

is true damage increased/decreased by anything?

--VERY IMPORTANT VG vs VG LIST--

The Destroyer - power bottom

Trismegistis - enjoys monkey themed bedroom play

Gumi Cat - will moan Euler's name while you fuck him and completely ruin your mood

Angel Wiggums - the very archetype of a bratty sub, acts hostile and rude in an attempt to invite punishment and domination--unfortunately few people are capable of fulfilling his fantasies

Megu Wormie - shy but very receptive as long as you take the lead

Bukkage - 5 star difficulty rating to tame but once broken in will prove unmatched in quality as a cum slave

dawt - comes bundled with Bukkage

Meliorne - easily the most chatty of all the lolg sluts

Rumia - literally cannot stop thinking about sucking dicks for more than 3 seconds, very deep in the closet but wont fight you if you come on to him

Master Style - absolute slut, will sub or dom for anyone

yes

i love and miss you rumia come back to me

Ah yes, thanks for clearing it up.

bets?

Literal who's from the shit discord
fuck off

Well yeah... If you die in lane 2 or 3 times, I go full passive and try to roam, and because they "usually" suck, they try to do the same... So I try to wave clear as fast as I can, and then force a 2v1 or 3v2
Minimap is OP

aren't you the literal who tho

is it increased/decreased by everything that said "increase all damage/decrease all damage"
aka is it just damage that disregards armor & mr and magical/physical reductions

bot

no
it's only increased by swain's old E

Who should I get for support?
Braum, Bard, Nami or Zyra?

So I have a list of people from Veeky Forums who are friendly and fun to play with. I've confirmed it by played a few games with all of them, so if you want to be included just add me and queue up for a few norms and I'll spread the word that you're cool.

>bad
>yung cate
>imthem
>elf princess
>tenthtechpriest
>naznic
>banditxin
>psycho the klown

there's still a few people from vg ive added but haven't played with yet but of you bump onto the people they're officially cool to play with and wont rage at you

Nearly 2 Jinxs. My main references are visuals as well as memory from that one height/weight chart. The best Sona to compare imo is dj since it shows more of the body and there's more to go off Jinx can go off of classic. Jinx is under 100 let's say 95-99 lbs (I'd settle for 98) and is indeed far younger than Sona who is a fully matured women (I could see her being her late 30s-early 40s). If I had to throw guesses (which I've already been doing) I could see Sona being around 175-185. So a little under 2 Jinx's but very much over a single Jinx.
But this is all really crude guess work

didnt euler get an update

why is dawt still bundled
discucks r dead

discucks r dead
discucks r dead
discucks r dead
discucks r dead

VG vs VG is up on euw
password is vidya

>euw
lol

literally none of these people are from discord and were added from the threads....

eubest friendo

Zyra is good if you are ahead, sucks if you are behind; she does 0 damage then, and she has no escapes.
Bard is a playmaker, very hard to play.
Braum and Nami are more versitile, I suggest Nami.

at least 4 are discucks so that nnakes u 1 2

discucks r dead
discucks r dead

vg vs vg euw +1

COME JOIN

Discord remove discussion from the threads
the Official discord is a mess of shit memes and nothing else fuck off with this stupid erp shit please

>S04 looking better than ever
It's looking like a good possibility that they'll relegate OG this season. Sucks for Xpeke, he brought his team form CS to Worlds in 1 season and now it's looking like the worst team EU.

Zyra does lots of dmg regardless - but she only has good early game - I won't pick her unless I trust my team wins early.

>euw
LOL

what are u even talking about

discucks r dead

yo fuck you dude

Weldings a fag who does nothing but orbit e-girls fucking pathetic