I'm bored

Post whatever the fuck you want

>too many cars and car things to remember
How do you anons do it?

Go watch some shitty YouTube video then

man, sometimes i really want to kill myself.
i feel as though im always at a dead end, whenever i decide to try anything i don't really even give it a chance and give up. i'd like a nice childhood, so i'm not so fucked up but thats in the past, and it won't change no matter how much i blame the world or hate myself. i don't have the balls to go through with killing myself usually, cause i think there might just be a chance things will get better. but fuck. it doesn't seem so. i'm just waiting for time to pass, shitposting does a good job of it.

On another note, a red 2002 WRX got a certificate of abandonment today and i really want it
>Wat do

Do it, sedona red a best

So guys I been wondering.. in fnf6 there's a scene where we see Shaw pull a faulty spark plug from his ramp car, but later on we find out the ramp car is diesel..

What are you guy's thoughts on this?
Also happy Easter anons

Everyone on this board is a fucking retard who shitposts endlessly to fit in to the point for where /v/ looks good.

>The guy above your post is literally called "Shitpost Guy"

>this is art

Not the worst art I've seen

We're autistic

Doing shit over and over helps as a lube tech. Quiz me, I'll tell you what filter your car takes, how much oil, and the drain plug torque spec.

That was one fat bird wtf

>lube tech
>tightening anything to spec

Are u havin a laff m8?

There's a scene in it too where Walker is shifting his GT-R from the stick instead of the paddles, near the end.

>A very similar thing will happen if you feed birds laxatives
Srsly I've done it b4

No. My shop requires us to torque anything and everything because they've had too many claims in the past from not doing it. Stripped oil pans, plugs coming loose, wheels falling off, etc.

Does anyone else hydrate with this on the touge?

Nope
t. subiefag

i feel so bad because i never know what advice to give. Hang in there though user

I wouldn't try to hydrate myself with caffeinated anything

Caffeine is a stimulant that not only makes you wide awake and alert but also stimulates urine production which just makes you piss more than usual.

You should say something like, permanent solution to temporary problems, and that it'll all blow away soon, and that you love him.

Tell him you love him, user.

I thought it read "JDM" for a second, leaving me wondering if there could be a potential market for JDM water for autists

OP here:

What the fuck, I thought this was going to be a Shitpost thread, not a QTDDTOT Thread

glow plug?

>stimulates urine production
You're looking for "diuretic"
>Real JDM water!
>made from purified salaryman tears and high school schoolgirl sweat!

If it was a glow plug he wouldn't complain about it and throw it out. Glow plugs only start a diesel, they don't aid in making it run.

Hmmm maybe the fnf franchise isn't as far smart as I once thought

Because you are an autistic faggot who should go play in the traffic

Take the red pill then, OP

ill try
suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems, and it will all blow away soon. also i love you

PLEASE be my sewersidal bf pls