The Legend of Zelda general /lozg/

SPOILERS ONGOING AVOID THREAD IF NOT WANT

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TeXatquVqAc
youtube.com/watch?v=fY4eysriRxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Death mountain area

youtube.com/watch?v=TeXatquVqAc

I want to fuck this experiment.

Anyone know where the fish that give electric-resistance is? I need it for the korok sidequest.

First for best bro in the series.

Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲

>one scientist is a 130 year old loli
>the other is a 100 year old man married to a 40 year old woman who fucks his robot instead

That entire sequence was really cool.

the blue fire shrine was so good.

Has everybody made sure to join the Prince Sidon fan club?

I cant find the third treasure chest in the mtal doors shrine (ka'o makagh) and its bothering me so much

What happens if you lost your Hylian Shield? Going back to the boss after a blood moon DOES NOT make it respawn.

I read that an NPC vendor may sell it. Does anyone know anything about that?

>mfw landing on Event Bright island

Guidefag here, that's true, but I dont remember which npc. You need to do a quest first, though

have fun

Am I the only one who doesn't even keep a shield equipped? I did the same thing on TP by burning the wooden shield.

It just feels better to me idunno

Where is lurelin?

Supposedly it's the one in terrytown

Here's how you get a strike every time in Snowling.

Lock onto the guy and pay attention to that small white patch on the ground. It should be just to the left of his right foot. Strike every time.

oops I meant Eventide

Coast of Faron

Just got Sword of the six sages from Ganondorf amiibo (the sword he uses in twilight)

How exactly does Crynosis work? I assumed it only worked on icy water and have tried using it on regular water and mud but it didn't work but I've seen videos using it on all forms of water. What the hell am I doing wrong?

it can't be obstructed by anything

Just discovered the 150 year old Loli.

Thanks Japan I await the hentai

Anybody know the location of the zora greives and helm?

the legs are given from a quest in the zora city need a picture of the horse dude on the mountian,

>top tier bro
>checks in on you multiple times on the path to Zora's Domain
>helps you fight a giant robot
>sister is prime waifu material
>always has your back
>supportive of you even before he remembers who you are
my favorite character so far, what a cool bro

what do you get for a strike? Rupees?

Did I not tame my horse? I figured whistle was to call it and i found one in kakariko village and it let me ride it and didnt run away after i got off. But when i whistle it dosent show up. Also at a shrine covered in thorns what do?

Does the game really expect me to walk all the way with a blue flame on my torch to the Akkikan Ancient tech lab from Hanato village? Or am I just missing another source of blue flame?

you have to register it at the stable

some weapon that makes snowballs and 300 rupees

Did you register the horse at a stable?

Also burn the thorns

You have to take it to a stable and talk to the guy while on a horse.

post pic faggot

How do you screenshot on Wii U?

You can take screen shots on wii u?

You can only call your horse from a certain distance. To summon your horse over a large distance, you have to go to an outpost.
You remove thorns with fire. Get a torch with a nearby fire source (or make one yourself with wood and flint), or a fire weapon like a fire sword, fire spear, fire rod or fire arrows.

>Bright Orange

Literally why

Forgot to add comment saying "beautiful game looks like Miyazaki movie etc etc..".

How do you fucks not know how to use your own consoles?

Its a Miiverse feature I believe

I dont use it much since it barely has any fun games

Can anyone tell me where the ceremonial trident is? I've been up and down the river searching

Also why haven't I been able to pull off a single shield surf

shit disposable weapons you pick up and don't use for fighting anyway
or master sword

Am I the only one who's eyes begin to hurt after a few hours playing the game?

I have rarely ever used my Wii U. the same with every other Wii U owner.

How does armor work in this game?

I'm starting to think that it's a direct subtraction of damage value, seeing how vastly small armor upgrades change the damage taken, and how easy it is to get one shot.

Anyone have taken the gerudo sex ed class? spoiler me

It kinda gives it a gondola feel

well i'm a WiiU owner an i've known how to screenshot since the day the console released.

Read a fucking book nigger.

Can you make the elemental weapons with gemstones or is it only for accessories?

Feels good to have done any of the primary 4 dungeons and you already have Master Sword.

>Tfw you will never have a tiny amazonian GF to drop in your pants and wrestle your dick

Whats Nintendos excuse for the lack of Overworld music?

youtube.com/watch?v=fY4eysriRxs

The Wii U is the most used console in my house before this Switch Launch. It plays pretty much every Nintendo game save 3DS games

I'm not saying music wouldnt work but his choice is super fucking distracting

If there a way to obtain the rest of the flamebreaker armor set without paying for it?

Probably Aonuma wanted to go for a more atmospheric feel that earlier games.

His mistake was trying that in a series that gave us the Wind Waker Soundtrack.

_no

Because it would get annoying very quickly.

Windwakers OST is SOTYOAT though, regardless of how people feel about the game.

If your looking at Zora city from the front bridge its under the left one.

Too bad you can't steal in this game

Even when you take something that belongs to someone else they just let you have it

Constant "intense" music would be very annoying in this game.

because ambience is fucking cozy and you should feel bad for having such a bad taste

t. New Zelda players.

Why can't I stay attached to objects that I build up kenetic energy with after hitting it with Stasis? The object goes flying but I don't stay attached after time unfreezes

B I G B U X

is it worth it to go full hearts? I have 15 but I feel like along with food nothing really does enough damage to be worth upgrading hearts instead of stamina

where at?

stale bait, I wasn't talking about zelda exclusively

Am I retarded or is the Zora machine pretty difficult? I've managed to get the first three activating things, and I'm up where the head opens to the trunk and I have no idea what to do at this point.

>Collected: Amber
>Collected: Flint

The entire region containing death mountain is full of them. I walked away with around 5k rupees after a bit of time there.

Are Zoras fucking inmortal or what

how do i dive? make link go head first?

BotW Link is incredibly attractive and I want him to be my boyfriend.

Nice, the sword sounds fun. Thanks for the tip, user.

Ride the trunk

just go 13 for the master sword first then evenly between hearts and stam imo

Under it? In the water?

Does anyone know what the stars on your savefiles mean, is it like in some mario games where you get one star for each completion thing, like beating the game and finding all the shrines?

Yeah I figured it out immediately after I posted that...

Fuck amber, it shows up so damn often. It'd be fine if opals showed up a bit more

yes in the water need the to use your mag rune and ice rune

Where on the map is the minigame at? I haven't found a single minigame so far besides sandboarding sadly.

>you can trade stam upgrades for hearts and vice versa using a demonic statue
cool

Now I didn't quite read that nigger right

Was it 220 rupees to swap or is it only 20?

>literally a dick head

Ahh I found it, thanks

whoa really? where is the demon statue?

Its like a 1 minute walk

>music would get old really fast
>you wouldn't be able to hear all the audio cues of important things (Rito playing accordeon, enemies appearing behind you, enemy camps, arrows or stones coming at you)
>the ambient sounds would get muffed
I'm happy about their decision and I love the little piano cues that tell you the time of the day and so on.

>They somehow manage to carry link from Hyrule Castle to Shrine of Resurrection Despite him having fatal wounds and the local white mage got ZA WARUDO'd

He didn't fall in Hyrule Castle though

>Go to Gamestop to buy a Wii U
>Look online, there's a Gamestop farther away that has BotW in stock
>Go there
>Ask for a Wii-U
>The guy says they didn't have any in stock, then he checks again and says oh I guess we do
>Also ask the guy for BotW, he says no, they're reserved
>Online it says it's available
>The guy doesn't even bother to check the computer
>Ask again
>Ask if they have any used
>He just looks at me

GOD DAMMIT! Now I'm sitting here downloading this shit and it's going to take 3 hours. That's 3 less hours of my weekend I have to play this.

Why can't Gamestop hire people that aren't assholes?

>tfw getting massively dizzy in the Goron beast

help