Musk tweeted that a Tesla semi truck is just months away

Musk tweeted that a Tesla semi truck is just months away .
"Tesla Semi truck unveil set for September,"
F150 V Musk truck...

"Pickup truck unveil in 18 to 24 months," Musk wrote.

F150 V Musk truck...

Tesla pickup eh? You think it will be Mid side or Half ton?

>Implying trucc fags want anything that isn't diesel

Tesla pickup was first addressed in Musk’s “Master Plan, Part Deux,” posted on the Tesla website in July 2016. He called it “a new kind of pickup truck” and lumped it with the Model 3 and a compact SUV as the vehicles that will “address most of the consumer market.”???

>not body-on-frame
into the trash. This is just an ugly ute.

One of the worst shoops ever.

Even a fucking Twesla looks more credible

See

Tesla’s truck doesn’t have to rely on a conventional driveshaft and solid rear axle. For this application we expect in-wheel motors, which is the next logical evolution of Tesla’s technology. This would allow the bed to be far deeper than a normal truck’s, down to a height where tall or bulky items could simply be rolled into the bed.

I wonder how tesla will try to reinvent the wheel this time.

By sticking a motor in it most likely

That would be cool as fuck honestly

>we expect in-wheel motors
Whoever "we" is they must know fuck all about automotive engineering if they think Tesla is going to add 300lbs in unspung weight one each wheel, and make a completely new drive unit when the whole strategy of the company is to make parts modular and span across the fleet at different scales
>logical
To who?

Still powered by Panasonic laptop batteries...

TESLA BTFO! HOW WILL THEY EVER REC- oh wait, they're even better than ford lel

Dum asses every where... Answer

>tfw you should've bought Tesla stocks at the beginning
It's too late now.

it's not too late. it's going to crash bigly within the next couple of years. it's a meme stock.

Mercedes dumped them, don't feel bad

Mercedes dumped them,Why ??

Yeah but is it going to rise before it crashes? It's been going up and down between 150 and 280 for the last two years.

Well that's pretty neat.

>The entire nation of Yuropooria on suicide watch.

I don't think so.

Fuck yeah going long on TSLA

Ma'am he stole something out of your car! Here, I'll finish fueling your car.

Ute?

well you wouldn't be a very fun investor to fool, would you?

At first I thought"who the fuck would buy that?"
Then I remembered the world is full of faggots.

>a new kind of pickup truck
I hope it's something like a ute or the baha

>To who?
The guy who thought falcon doors were a good idea

Erm... Isn't this a semi truck?

>China
>Guy can't drive

Not surprising

Did you know that a solid axles are a major benefit in vehicles that carry heavy loads?

But seeing as the Tesla truck is not intended to actual truck use I guess it would get by with IRS

they mean CuckTruck like the Ridgeline

>electric semi
on the one hand, you can store a ton of batteries along the length of the frame and weight isn't that big of an issue
on the other hand, you need a shitload of juice to move that much cargo around so you will either have mediocre range or incredibly high cost

i mean, i guess for fleet use they could sell it as being more reliable than a diesel engine and cheaper fuel costs but i dunno

>that guy on the bicycle who pedaled for his dear life and was then precisely struck by the street light as if it were a scene of Final Destination

I kept waiting for it to finally stop and it never did.

WA LA

I can imagine a tesla semi being ideal for the daycabs that shuffle things around a city or small area
some company like amazon or walmart that regularly needs to move things from one warehouse to another would make a fuckton of sense to go all electric

>both European and American cabovers have always had the door next to the seat where it makes sense
>LETS PUT IT SOMEWHERE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BECAUSE TRUCKS ARE PLANES

shit yeah ... "oh shit oh shit oh shit, phew I got aw.SPLAT!!!" flames @ death everywhere

Wow, I lived... nope

One step ahead of ya. This thing delivers car parts to a mid-city situated VW factory in Germany using the city's tram network.

>elonk musk says
literally in one ear out the other at this point.
when will the rest of the world wake up to this charlatan

concept vehicles are without exception stupid and vomit inducing.

Good point
>"everyone has a gimmick nowadays"

when reddit gets deleted

Six lane intersections without lights, what could possibly go wrong? And why did the trucker try to evade the scooter in the direction the scooter was going?

I haven't been following Electric cars but isn't one of the problems of Electric that the more weight you put in, the more noticeably the range decreases?

wtf is wrong with vancouver?

guy is a marketing genius.
everything he unveils is a year in advance or currently in development
tons of hype, lots of time to talk about it...
...lots of time for people to forget and stop caring
especially when the underwhelming release finally occurs.

>This, no one talks about this.
Roadster 2900LBs 249 miles 52KW
Model S 4700LBs 260 miles 100KW

yes. It means you have to use more power to move more weight.

>260 miles
thats it?

?

>260 At best,
Diminishing returns. But no one seem to want to point this out, BBut it seats 7.., how often do you carry 7 fuckwit. At some point you just give up on the argument.

File name

>the truck carries 7
who fucking cares?

>how often do you carry 7?
how often do I carry even 4? My F250 has 5 available seats.

>just give up
lol no, my F250 has more range than this fucking tesla I bet I have a way higher towing and carry capacity too

nice ass...

Lucky fuck

>Hydrogen electric

So a range of 10 miles before the tanks gas out?