over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753395980
youtube.com/watch?v=7_q0Wku3tTk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does anyone try to not look at their rank after they play a game in competitive?

Jamison Fawkes!

xth for blizzard fans are literally babies

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753395980

heavy&medic vs roadhog&mercy

who would win ?

dude I did so bad I went down to silver. I won just enough games to get back over 2k SR to go back to gold and I am not touching comp again til next season. Fuck it.

Genji is a hero that doesn't require any teamwork or game sense to play well as and thus promotes shitters beyond their skill level as they can only do well mechanically.

>level 10
nigga u just bought the game, if you reeeally think these level 400's are smashing you cuz they're level 400, keep playing the game and it'll find you some shittier opponents once it determines your skill level.

This thread will be about Bastion.

You think Blizzard are going to ignore people exploiting lootboxes?

If heavy still has 300 health, definitely roadhog&mercy

hmm yes i wonder what it would be like to be stupid enough to think this is fact

Amélie
>tfw will day one buy all items for her whenever next event

roadhog & mercy simply because roadhog has double the health of Heavy

Mercy can't turn people invulnerable nor can she increase their damage by 300% and have them ignore falloff.

if Heavy and Hog have the same HP and both Mercy and Medic have their ults, Heavy&medic will beat the shit out of Hog&mercy,

Did they fix that bug where he can turn much quicker after a dash cause that shit is cancer to play against right now. It wasn't in patch notes so it has to be a bug.

Heavy. Especially when Med pops uber.

blizzard released a shit robot so people are more excited for Doomfist

Doomfist is also a gay black man

heavy/medic

she really needs some good/skimpy skins. her best ones are just recolors. that punk shit was a mistake.

>Doomfist is also a gay black man
and what's wrong with that

not as far as i know, but if you fix that bug then every genji main will cry just as they did when they fixed his jumping bug.

Can Omnics vote?

>promotes shitters beyond their skill level as they can only do well mechanically.
What did he mean by this?

Depends if Hog can hook ubered enemies.
It is movement ability after all

Okay, gotcha. I've been using the terms interchangeably. Shield is extra HP, Barrier is the defensive walls.

There should be a weapon effect that does extra damage to Barriers. Explosive and (damaging) Concussive would work well since they're only on a couple of characters who don't see much use and would let them become more viable at high play and expand the meta from Bastion and sometimes Sombra as the only barrier-busters.

probably in libtard shitholes like Numbani

He literally has the same pick rate as Tracer in professional play before the bug and only Soldier is picked more than them as offense option. Fucking babies.

maybe in Numbani, but not in Britain judging by Kings Row.

>I Need Healing -Genji behind the enemy team

Assuming Heavy has 450 health Hog won't one shot him, and Heavy is basically a walking Bastion/Orisa which absolutely shreds Hog. Although it depends whether we're using TF2 hitbox rules or Hog hitbox rules, since Heavy can only be headshot by the sniper rifle

>shit robot
console shitter?

I played Orisa on the ptr and she is FUN AS FUCK and cute.

>"Why am I waiting for the bus, I'd have been there already if I used myTank Mode."

Pyro can airblast an uber, so I'm going to say he can hook them. But what'd be the point? Bringing your face-shredder a little closer to shred the face?

DO NOT OPEN

l-lewd :3

Looks like putting "Accelerator" in the name field gets rid of the captcha. Didn't know.

When will Orisa be added to the full game?

dude remember when Scout's sandman baseball attack could stun ubered targets? that was stupid as hell.

i love hana

>solo q comp
>shitters instalock 3 DPS on Defense
>someone picks Mercy
>someone picks Zarya

The million dollar question, /owg/;
Is it better in this situation to pick A) Roadhog, B) D. Va, or C) Zenyatta?

we tf2 now
youtube.com/watch?v=7_q0Wku3tTk

>Hog hooks ubered heavy
>Uber no longer working
>Heavy gets shredded
Hog can easy deal 300 damage up close

>Ana, I'll heal if you can DPS the Pharah
>But that's Soldier's job

I don't play Genji only Roadhog, Bastion and Symmetra. Only tears can sustain me.

>Uber no longer working
How would hooking pause Uber? Uber is dependent on the medic keeping his medgun out.

Heavy can easily shred through a Hog/Mercy combo.

I'd agree that without popping uber, a heavy would struggle against a Roadhog/Mercy combo, but if it were
>Ubered heavy/med VS Hog/Mercy
Heavy/Med would win

>>But that's Soldier's job
I hate this. Everyone should be shooting at the Phara. Maker her life a living hell. I hate having to switch to Zen just to discord her and hit her a few times (sometimes actually getting the kill) to make her fuck off for a few moments.

Bastion's fine, if only because he encourages both teams to use teamwork or fail hard,

As far as I remember Uber brakes if medic is too far away from his target

>still waiting for that bus

>"I hope these bitches don't expect me to pay for dinner."

what did blizzard mean by this? hmmm

I wish I could set it to only show me my rank when the season ends or something

then I could avoid frustrating shit like this

for you to fuck off to

I'd also like to know the answer to this question.
I've been going with C)

Recycle, Reduce, Re-use

>ubering a heavy in a medium/long distance fight
2/10 made me reply

I really look forward to Orisa hitting live. She is a great Pharah counter because she can make her fuck right off with sheer volume of fire. She functions like a more mobile bastion and that wrecks Pharah ass.

they are trying to remind people to recycle.

I don't think even the maximum distance for Hog's hook is enough to break uber.

You're taking up impages for the thread with this garbage

when are we getting a new event

C)
Supports healing each others are hard to assassinate.

1st april
What would it be though?

>when you're gold elims and damage and the second DPS tells your hero isn't working out

Some people are just completely oblivious to what's happening around them. In this case it was a Pharah who kept getting shot down 24/7 yet didn't change.

>She is a great Pharah counter
Yes, we need more of those.

I don't know, but I am still pissed at myself for missing out on the halloween and christmas events. They need to make a week where you can get any items from any event or something. I don't want to have to wait so damn long for a skin I like.

But black gfs belong in the trash

she's a good pharah counter if somebody else is also shooting at Pharah, otherwise she gets countered by Pharah who just flies over her barrier.

This is a Bastion thread.

I appreciate these user.

Not Easter as americans don't celebrate the second most important event in christianity.

EASTER?

It's actually pretty hard to hit Pharah with the projectile imo

they pussed out on valentines despite making voicelines for it

yeah no shit you're dying so quick, four of them are shooting at you. she's great at countering pharah if somebody else is shooting at her as well.

exactly why you need another hero to also be firing at Pharah, your volume of fire doesn't counter Pharah completely but it helps.

keep up the good work bastionanon, these screenshots are cute

Someone should make one of these images for Orisa but with "white tears"

wtf is easter

What are the odds they made lewd outfits, but decided that it would lose them too many GBP?

>tfw the overwatch character that you fap to the most is one of your worst heroes in-game

anyone else know this feel?

Dont fucking remind me, im not the guy you replied to, I used to play medic all the time, and that shit annoyed me so much.

Upvoted you, mate. We need to stand up against these racist fucks that are against racemixing. Would give peddit gold if I had money.

no, because Orisa, unlike Widow and D.va, isn't a useless cock sleeve.

that's how i felt with smash bros, tried so hard to git gud with zero suit samus

How fucking dare you talk about my daughter like that.

Sombra needs to be stopped