General info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
February update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52095-Feb.-10-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Other urls found in this thread:

exvius.gamepedia.com/Golem's_Staff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

desu Platinuming FF15 is probably the easiest game to platinum ever.

Forgot previous thread

3rd for Cid Raynes and Vayne are shit characters and anyone who likes them is also.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Literally showed up on my first run before I remembered to equip steal.

Nothing since.

>Vaynefraud was literally poisonous all along
FAITH IN THE TRUE KING PLUMMETING. NOT WORTHY TO EVEN PULL ON

>[Deleted]
What did he mean by this?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

Banner is up. Sephiroth is up.

Cecil had Rosa
Edge had Rydia
Kain had ....?

I've got 131 mythril saved so far and a bunch more story dungeons to do. How much should I save for anniversary? I saw someone here saying 75, ideally 125 a few days ago.

Cecil had Rosa AND Rydia you mean

The True Hero is very far from a shit character, in multiple ways.

What?

But he did nothing wrong user.
What do you think he did wrong?

75, but you'll get 75 mythril for free anyways

Valvalis

Ceodore

At least 75, more if there's nothing you want at the moment. AFAIK the Anniversary will have a bunch of short banners at once, so if you want XIII gear for instance, you could get it here instead of waiting 2-3 months for the next XIII event. The 75 is for the 3 separate Lucky draws, which each need only 25.

Nth for wanting Ignis to impregnate me!

>you'll get 75 mythril for free anyways
W-what?
Also, will post results of my 11 pull later tonight, it'll be my first relic draw.

I kinda want to buy the Royal clothes dlc in FF15

his shed

nice memes

we're getting a bunch of free mythril with the anniversary famalam

>Vaynefraud attention whoring again
you didn't get his relics so stop fishing for (you)s. basically fuck off

Cecil on the side

REEE EFFICIENCY TRUE HERO !!!
>trying to imply things
go kill yourself because the true hero did nothing wrong and don't imply things ever again im not a fraud!!!!

Sweet. Yeah, the 9 free mythril we got in the last 3 days was nice, and there was announcement saying another 3 for 3 event like that is coming soon. Didn't realize it would add up to seventy fucking five over the anniversary. Why is this game so much more generous than BE's gimped global?

you fuck off

I know I'm pretty free with (You)s but it would be nice to see you put some level of effort into this.

BE hasn't even had an anniversary event so what is even the point of this weak comparison
It's not like RK hands out that much every week or that BE never hands anything out

The true face of the One True King, a lowly insect of web and poison. Should his speak his honeyed lies, death and suffering follows. A king who's most devout follower waste not a single coin on. Unwanted, unloved, with and betrayed by his closest. True King indeed.

But Noctis, boys can't impregnate boys!

I'm putting about as much effort into this as you put in effort to honoring the True Hero with pulling his relics. Maybe you should have tried harder

>This entire post
What

>Implying saving for over a year, what will be roughly a year and a half, and planning proper management of resources isn't effort
(You), at least you rephrased it this time.

>edge has rydia

wrong. quit forcing this fanfiction

also kain is king cuck of baron.

Orbfest when?`

The followers of the True King bellow in his name, "The True King is faultless. The True King is more than you deserve!" turning from all oppose his claims with an dismissive ignorant grunt. Are these the followers of the True King? Crazed dogs that bark at the moon? The sad truth is, even this pitiable hound knows it himself, the true king is worth not a single coin.

How good is the True Hero anyway? I pulled his BSB and I run physical teams.

This month.

Is it possible to solo play apocalypse demon wall?

>why is this nearly two year old game more generous than one not even a year old yet
>when said year old game still has a single free 11x draw up

>Dante shares his JP voice actor with Sephiroth
really makes me think

when

Don't be a nigger. just play with people you turbo autists.

But really, it would be extremely hard to take him on with only 5 people.

If you have a fuckton of synergy, maybe

This though

SOON

True hero? More like true zero

Record missions sound interesting.

Vayne? more like Gay-ne

seems like you need a ride in the relaxi taxi

BANE?

Dude what
You are making extremely little sense, especially given the subject matter.

Not bad, especially if you have multiple +dark gear. His bsb does good damage on entry and takes pressure off your healer(s), and the True Hero himself is quite flexible.

No, he is the True Hero of FFXII.
Why would you think otherwise?

1/10 apply yourself.

is gay-ne a big guy?

I did, but you're going to need good SBs

Howl, hounds of the True King! Howl against the approaching night! Howl against the voice in pits of your souls and bury it deeper still. "The True King is worthy!" Howl at the top of your lungs! But your wallet speaks the truth, that the worthless king is worth not a single coin.

Cool, i may actually give rk some attention for a change since that should be during a one off event period in be.
Been playing like a year and only have 104 stamina

these record missions better be worth it

and then he killed her.
twice.
thrice if you use him in TAY

>Implying I'm not willing to spend on the True Hero's OSB banner
(You)'re at least putting some creativity into these I guess.

A whimper left, stifled by the gnawing truth. "The True King is worthy..." drowned out by the mockings from sanity. The hound topples under the weight of his king, unable to hold the weight of his lies. Thus, lies the hound, a hound begging for scraps at the Emperor's table. Yet still he knows, that the True King is worth not a single coin.

Ok, does nimbus just not spawn in pro or something?
Some 700 energy so far and not a single sighting.

The reward is 1 mythril per mission, and it's in the classic dungeons. It's not that interesting, but the mythril is nice. Might be a problem for people that don't level up characters in different realms, though.

Dude what
What are you on lad?

I've seen him once in pro, didn't have steal at the time. I've run the damn thing a fuckton too. I'm guessing he's just really fucking rare.

Fuck whales with 100% dodge noctises

>literally the next run after bitching about it

Seriously. The bombs are stupidly rare too.
I swear they have been nerfing the special unit rates in pro lately.

Is the amount of phantoma you get even worth getting excited over?

Not really, it was just under 2k even with all of those event units.
Still, after probably almost 100 runs, that spawn rate is ass.

>about to finish my first Dual Wield
>not sure who to give it to

What did you guys do with your first one? My only base 5* is Gilgamesh and he has his glove already.

I throw mine on either exdeath, cod or wol, who ever needs it in the arena

Literally anyone other than your tank or healer. Even if all you have is mages, they can grip two rods

>first dw
>but had glove
That said, mine bounced between cod and chizuru for a bit, but now it is on my fina because i have nothing active in my main and arena parties that would get much use out of it.

cheezuru, firion, CoD, Bartz.

Refia

Well, you know what I mean, the materia Dual Wield specifically

I can't really use it on Exdeath or CoD because I have no more weapons for them (wasn't playing when the Lunar Pestle came out). I was thinking Mercedes since we got two nice axes from the SoM and FFII events, anyone fucked with her?

Angelus 0 reload exploit is done right ?

golem mace + thorned mace

Cod can use some shitty boomerang you find, or the golem staff

I don't have either of those yet

exvius.gamepedia.com/Golem's_Staff
Go get it

Wow Dark Bahamut is kinda hard in FFIV huh

I mean, it's probably not actually hard, but it's the first boss I might have to use my brain to beat up until now

phtt fuck that I'mma go play some mobage

do you have a ling? You can probably get the thorned mace from antenolla right now. Break everything, then pick off the small parts before killing the main flower. try not to aoe the flower to 60%/30% or you'll trigger big damage, addtionally, you should defend when you get to that point. Ivy > Root > Leaves > Flower. Let a Noctis friend carry you with fire flask proccing statuses, note this wil only kill he ivy so you have to switch to another attack to deal damage with him.

so much experience leveling up my characters has never been so easy

>having the blind guy face the completely wrong direction
Enough of your bullying, Prompto.

Looks to me like they're waving to groupies.

>That little bit of vomit from the pain

>WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON

>Sojris's haste card always appears
WHY

Remember when that flower first hit and he was fairly dicks hard?

Wish i had something to level currently.

I think i barely made it though then with my max 5 star team. BC Lid and Agrias carrying me though

>All these implications
No. You are at least putting some level of creativity and effort into these though, so here's another (You).