>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2
>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7451/?
bethesda.net/en/mods/fallout4/mod-detail/2051778
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22444/?
mediafire.com/file/o7250cf1j20pf7h/Fallout4PowerArmors.rar
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22442/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22460/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Danny_Sullivan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for mods!

Mod name?

Probably this.
>>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7451/?

Do your best to create him and upload results

We might be as autistic but we are even more dead

Would it be possible to mod the laser musket so that you not only change the model but also the cranking animation ?

What I mean would be replacing the current junk weapon look with more of a jury rigged sniper laser, with switches instead of a crank. Like, a brotherhood engineer decided to play with the idea of the laser muskets to create sort of a bolt action laser rifle that allows the shooter to regulate the battery consumption depending on the target. Some feral ghoul on the horizon ? Flip one switch and use only a small percentage of the fusion cell charge. Super mutant boss ? Flip all 6 switches to charge up the capacitor and burn through the battery to put him down.

We still have brains yet to be autisticaly retard as them.

Yet...

Does the Better Criticals perk and Lucky legendary effect increase you sneak attack critical damage or do they work only on the VATS crits ?

WHY WON'T YOU SNAP REEEE

place everywhere +f2

we still don't make thread about waifus and other retard shit, so we are fine

though half dead all thanks to /v/ and shitposters in general

we still occasionally mention the actual game from time to time, so we're still better.

We also generally don't completely ignore questions about the game/the lore/mods in favor of avatarfagging in our little clique yet.

So I have hope.

Why that hair color to that outfit?

by the looks of it he tried and somehow managed to make Sydney into her

pic related when

Huh...I must be some kind of immortal.

how come some people can exactly tell you whats wrong by looking at the nvac log?

is there like a guide for nvac?

pshhh... Nothin personnel KID

we don't bitch about body mods, which is good

Hey fuckers, help me pick names and legendaries for two T-60 arms. I like how you collect unique parts for the armor by doing Brotherhood quests and it disappoints me that you're left with generic arms (I don't count Tesla armor, that's a separate thing and I don't use energy weapons on this character) so I decided to craft my own. For those that are not familiar, here are the parts available in-game:

>Exemplar's T-60c: chest piece, 10% AP cost reduction in VATS
>Visionary's T-60c: helmet, faster AP refresh speed
>Honor: left leg, same effect as the helmet
>Vengeance: right leg, reflects 10% of melee damage to the attacker

Here's what I'm considering
>Duty: left arm, reduces damage while standing and not moving by 15%
>Commitment: right arm, increases movement speed by 10%

I was aiming for something more interesting than just flat stat bonuses and not doubling effects other pieces already grant.

bethesda.net/en/mods/fallout4/mod-detail/2051778

So I'm trying to download link related. I've installed the bethesda launcher because the bastard who made the mod refused to put it up on the nexus, and I've subscribed to the mod and everything. I've been trying to log in to the 'mods' tab in-game for the past ten hours, but it still just says 'Logging in...'. As someone suggested last thread, I've left it like that overnight but nothing has changed.

My question to you guys is, does anybody else have this mod? Could any of you anons be kind enough to make a download link for it, so I, or anyone else, doesn't have to use the ridiculous bethesda launcher?

Former /tesg/ poster here, yes /fog/ is as shit now

Never forget what could have been

we don't even have 'holstered' weapons without mods anymore

Kinda awesome, but I'd except a bigger explosion from a (micro)fusion cell.

I tried my hardest user

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22444/?
Remote Explosives got released. Models look good.

Just got around to trying the Conformulator thing, no dice. Will probably just uninstall these shit hair mods for now and go back to the sole decent vanilla hair. I'd say "wait until the new hairs from 4 are ported back", but not even the ponytail one has what I'm looking for. I guess there was one though, so I'll have to see.

>playing world of pain
>in that Super mutant/Jackal/Robot place
>this character out of nowwhere shows up

uh what

Looks like a mod adds it.
Too bad the Chosen One doesn't look old enough to be the one from FO2.

you should use dragbody's port of FO4 power armor to NV

>mediafire.com/file/o7250cf1j20pf7h/Fallout4PowerArmors.rar

Hold on, let me download this and retake the screenshot of why it's shit. I didn't think I'd need it again.

I'm amused every time I look at the IED's model. Fuckin' gas can strapped to a bag of fertilizer. It looks like a cartoon character's interpretation of a guide to homemade explosives.

Here we go.

I think the idea is that the gas can "explodes" when the fragmentation grenade is detonated, releasing the fertilizer that's simply holding the nails. That's my assumption.

we arent yet
thank god we arent

/tesg/ waifu disease comes mostly from /v/irgins who tried to score witha girl and ended up discovering that she is a trap or a that shes a lesbian, and oblivion fags who plays the game only when the sex mods are released.

who gives a crap about this PA? Tribal is still miles batter than this shit

It's an example of how zero effort went into the mod.
And Tribal isn't in New Vegas.

And even if that armor doesn't matter. Compare dragbody's with aMidianBorn's Book of Water. The only difference in size is that it's fat when you rotate drag's.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22442/?
Oh, looks like this also came out. Transfer Settlements lets you transfer settlements across characters.

Dude, Fo3/NV t51b and most power armors looks like a bad cosplay with a fat guy on it

Help me /fog/ you're my only hope

And you're saying that the one on the right doesn't look like that but also made out of plastic.

so i am doing my NV run with a black Male bond since it seems that the new james bond movie will have a black bond. He is suave and his tag skills are speech sneak and medicine

I wanna install breezs body because it has the best penis in new vegas but i noticed it doesnt come in different sizes
is there any mod solution to make white peoples dicks like 4 inches shorts and asian dicks like 5 inches shorter. i dont wanna look at a white boi with a huge dick like mine. that break my immersion.
thanks

Yeah, go to LL, there's some bodies by race thing. Sets it up so each race uses a different body model. Of course, being LL, there's a 99% chance they've only set it up to work with females and you'd have to do the work yourself to make it apply to males. You'll also need to probably make the changes to the models yourself. Have fun with your degeneracy!

body by race

used it to give all the raiders and tribals saggy tits

the asian males arm is fucked up and has a random trishape in the arm sticking out

Do i just throw it in the addons/data folder if i would download it?

What seems to be the problem?

Yeah, everything is in the right spot in the file.

blogpost again
>do a world of pain
>walk into sewer around primm area
>end up in nipton sewers

i'm not saying it isn't cool that it's a big system, it kind of feel like a dungeon in MMO's where you battle bunch of mobs for some cool loot in the end.

But jesus christ he didn't need to make the systems so big. (imo)

yeah but the female version of the APA helmet uses the vanilla one so you have to swap it with the modded one

Are there any multi-follower mods that actually work? Every one I've tried either doesn't function at all, or eventually breaks down and either stops working or makes it so I literally can't dismiss a follower.

what face texture?

I hang around both NV threads on /v/ and /fog
I don't get the bad blood between these places it both is fun times.

Nuska's woman of the wasteland

but Drumber's mod uses it already

this thread is now under enclave control

thank goodness tha we dont suffer the same autisms as /tesg/

At this point, I think I could just run around nude and unarmed and my combat effectiveness would be the exact same.

New Vegas is shit, worst fallout game.

4 > 3 > New Vegas

Why do so many companions object to me maximizing my gains with buffout and mentats?

the same reason every retard hates picking up junk even though it's the only way to get fresh water and power
the institute was right, surface dwellers are degenerate

I've been using Man's Best Friend basically since it came out with no issues. Any follower plus Dogmeat.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22460/?
I like the idea behind this, but I don't like the implementation.

It seems cool, next time i'm playing Fo4 i'm def downloading it, Diamond City as it is is just pure trash.

Eh. There's a few decent DC Overhaul mods out there, and I don't think this is one of them. This makes everything to goddamn clean.

Halt mutie scum, we don't want you toaster fags here

Why waifufags still prefer skyrim when fallout 4 has an improved engine that allows for improved girls?

Yeah, that one works fine. But I more specifically wanted to have multiple robots from Automatron. I'm trying to do an engineer playthrough where my mechanical servants do most of the combat for me, and I play more of a tactical/support role. It was a playstyle I really enjoyed in NV with RobCo Certified and the follower commands mod, and I'm trying to replicate it in FO4.

Because elves.

because no futa horse cock elf rape mods

Because they didn't need it.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?
>Meanwhile we can save presets of faces created in the vanilla chargen

:^)

That's what i've been thinking but then i seeBUT THEN I THINK

what if the skyrim fags put as much effort into fallout 4 waifus

it would become the better waifugame

I would like Tactics a lot more if you could create an extra like 9 characters in addition to your player character, like I.M.P mercs in JA2 1.13

>can't use the minutemen to take over the airport and the prydwen
>can't take all of the BoS weapons and armor to use
>can only blow everything up
triggers my will to make the minutemen an actual fighting force

They don't like the setting. That's why if an armor in 3 or NV wasn't nifskoped, and doesn't look deviantart "first mesh and texture attempt" tier, it was ported from Oblivion.

Yeah i figured and to be fair Fallout 4 is complete shit.

And it's the other way around for me i don't like the setting in skyrim hence not playing it

what did she mean by this?

bait elsewhere plz

How do other DLCs compare to Dead Money? It's the first I started and Jesus Christ it's so bad. It's making be think twice about lauching New Vegas every time.

From the wiki:
>If the player asks Christine about anything else they should know, she will initiate a particularly strange exchange. To understand it, simply read the lines aloud fairly fast.

Maybe use the stilts instead of concrete? You could at least put some form of fencing or mod construct to connect the wood jutting out.

Dead Money tries to play like a completely different game. The others don't have that sort of gameplay problem. Just problems with the spawning system they used to deal with consoles. Spawns activating while you're standing right on the point sort of shit. Also problems that vary by taste like setting and story.

Old World Blues is pretty great.

It's possible, considering it's been done for the .44.

That'd make no sense story-wise. Bethesda actually made it logical in the base game (shocking, I know).

I think if you got the RR and Minutemen cooperating you'd be able to do it logically. RR has acess to a lot of prewar locations otherwise unknown to the rest of the world. With enough Minutemen and prewar gear, it's definetely possible to take over the Brotherhood as the Minutemen.

IMO you'd still have to snipe their Vertibirds first though, they make a full on assault impossible (Institute is different because they can just teleport in).

Honest Hearts is great.
Old World Blues is hilarious, but has bullet sponge enemies.
Lonesome Road is also great.

comic book version

its not the cell that explodes. it the reciever's transformer

Thanks, guess I'll have to suffer and drag myself through it. I just wanna go back to Mojave. I miss Boone...

is an irradiating (combat) shotgun as OP as it sounds? I'm at lv 75 now and some enemies have thousands of effective HP (like Gunner Brigadiers)

the pacifier minuteman ending makes more sense

you keep both BoS and Railroad in check by doing their favors(with the cut mut you become the BoS sentinel), but its the minuteman who managed to man up and become more equipped over the time, and take the Institute + you evacuate the civilian personal + 3rd gen synths

Boone voices most of the Fo4 characters, including the Diamond City Security Chief.

Huh, I played 4 on release, but started playing NV just last week so I wouldn't notice. Guess I got lucky since his voice as a companion is burnt into my brain by now and recognizing VAs always bugs me.

I was talking about the Minutemen destroying the BoS in particular.

Imo the only reason any of the factions is able to take on the Institute is because they never expected an assault from the inside, anbd thus aren't prepared at all.

But what you described is the best option for the Commonwealth, yes.

On another note, what do you think of the idea that the Railroad should've been composed exclusively of Synths in the base game? Makes a lot of sense imo.

here it is

>fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Danny_Sullivan

Don't think so

The modern social justice movement is comprised primarily of people from actual privilege who have never known oppression in their life. It's an accurate analogue.

Where too next guys?

wherever the place FO4 referenced it like 3 did it before

like the broken banks or the snowy north

Fallout 3 remade