BUILT NOT BOUGHT

>built not bought
>implying I paid any money or goods for my car and/or parts
>implying I don't have an entire garage full of tools to craft and cast my parts from scratch
>implying I don't have a mine in my backyard to gather raw materials that are used to craft parts
>implying I didn't hammer forge my own mining equipment
>implying I didn't accomplish this all by merely stealing a hammer and stake from home depot

>stealing a hammer and stake from home depot
What a poser

built not bought was a good mentality until ricer posers heard about it.

ricerland coilovers and rimz a built does not make.

I'm ashamed

probably shoulda built those out of sticks, stones, and vines.
In turn get those from growing my own trees and punching a mountain with my bare hands to take a chunk of stone

>was a good mentality
it's always been a poor nigger sour grapes mentality.

>implying those angel wing doors aren't whittled with a stock knife
ain't foolin me.

why go through all that work? why not just wait 30 years until the river carves you an acceptable stone?

you didnt grow up in it. probably decided you liked cars a couple years ago kek. you'll never get it.

funny as shit considering I'm in my 30s and worked at an engine builder for top dragster from 11-22 years old.

Stay poor.

>decided you liked cars a couple years ago kek
I hate cars btw. they're all varying levels of shit. 4x4 truck/ dual sport master race here.

rails are okay but fucking dumb to waste money on imo.

youre not a racer. just a grease monkey.
you'll never understand, bud.

>I hate cars btw.
uh huh.
>i have no passion for it but my opinion matters
nope!

Both of you are fags.

Ricers and pickup cucks are the same lowest form of human excrement.

If you reply to this, you are proving my point of how much of a fag you are.
Fags

You're right.

>a stock knife
you mean a sharpened tree branch?

>engine builder for top dragster
>it's WAT racing development

I just feel a sense of accomplishment when I pull a 300k mile engine and clean it, hammer new cam seals into it, hone it, and rebuild it and paint it

Whered you get the tires from?

Mines partially self built

you're forgeting drag race cucks, stancefag cucks (honestly what's the difference between those two? Both cultures don't give a fuck about driver skill, all they care about is that you spent x amount of money on your car to make it look the part/get numbers after holding down gas)

That's basically a Morgan

Difference is dragfags actually race, whereas stancecucks just stand around making excuses

>Ba-da ding-ding ding-ding ding-ding-ding