/xivg/ Final Fantasy XIV General

Cuckold edition

>New Year's Greetings!:
na.finalfantasyxv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/f03a913191841b0559fd6374069f53dba629018c

>Seasonal Event: Heavensturn 2016:
na.finalfantasyxv.com/lodestone/special/2016/Heavensturn/

>Patch 3.15 Notes:
na.finalfantasyxv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/86c483a5b15766c988ee8db15f4eda117b9d66e4

>Resources, guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/27YG1xjJ

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxivguild.com/ffxiv-gathering-rotation-appraisal-collectibility-scrip-farming/
youtube.com/watch?v=VJhnRQAkTC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bnaka obp

xth for posting your character for attention

xth for c@

I SURE LOVE GATHERING

I'm going to marry an elezen~!

Xth for why do I even come here the game is AFK tier right now.

c@

You get used to disappointment after a while. I just hit 60 on mining and now have to figure out how to get better gear. Collectibles are going to be """""fun."""""

It was nice knowing you Red. I'll remember you as you were.

Ugly

Fucking
Kill
Me

What's with all these gay hotties at the bench in uldah.

If you were doing collectibles the entire way up you should be easily able to get the blue scrip gear. The only annoying thing is the one item is sometimes like a 540~+ rating, but with 600GP you can get enough rating anyway and get a piece every 12h ET.

Collectibles really aren't all that bad if you're doing the simple rotations: ffxivguild.com/ffxiv-gathering-rotation-appraisal-collectibility-scrip-farming/

You really can't go that wrong.

Is this picture accurate/good for players trying to learn DRK rotations?

Or is there something better?

Worthless trash

I want to have half-breed children with Alphinaud!

It might be a good idea to take a break from it if you're getting burnt out. I rotated through all the gathering jobs when it was getting to be a bit much, and found fishing to be very relaxing. You can also do a few levequests to help take away part of the grindy feel.

Thank you, friend. I've got about 576 GP at this time, but I'll take a look at this. You are lovely.

It gets better. At max level you pretty much guarantee 100% collects on whatever you need.

Keeper fangs...

>running low lvl dungeon as sch
>eos healing everyone fine
>no ones even dipped to half health
>cleric stance dpsing
>mnk asks if I'm going to cleric stance the whole dungeon
>ask him why not
>he doesn't really reply

Why would this be bad? It's not like I wouldn't have switched it off to heal but even for the boss battles eos handled it all fine

Maybe I misinterpreted what he was saying but it seemed negative. I'm new to sch so any advice appreciated

Can you help me cum while abe is in our party?

meld as much GP as you can onto your gear. Materia IV is cheap and buy like one of the level 55 accessories and that should give you just enough GP to get over 600. You don't really need to go overboard, just hit 600 since any more is pretty wasted anyway desu.

Soon (tm)

When in doubt, assume everyone is retarded/wrong.

No one cares (tm)

people are extremely bad at this game and don't understand that overhealing and standing still doing nothing is completely retarded and a waste

Probably thinks you're healing people in clerics and doesn't realize how sch works.

Cute.. fangs

What the hell are they even doing?
I don't think they are gathering anything and they were doing it for a while, 3 of them making a triangle between 3 nodes doing it over and over again

You guys think our general will ever recover from the release of Revelation Online?

If someone tells you that in a low-level dungeon just tell them to pound sand. Eos can easily heal anything solo sub-40.

The 2.0 music link is ded in the pastebin

They're resetting the unspoiled node
Bots probably

Resetting nodes like eph ones. You don't need to mine the other nodes, just open them up and move to the next to get those eph ones to respawn.

Bots. Dont bother reporting them because SE literally doesnt care. I have reported the same two that have been doing HW unspoiled 24/7 since launch and they are never banned.

Unspoiled spot resets/respawns when you visit two separate spots. The majority of people doing that are bots, if you pay attention to precision you can tell which are which if you want to report them.

Who gives a shit you pussy let them bot they aren't hurting you

They hurt the MB prices.

*Grabs you by the throat*

back the fuck off?!

Yeah, there's a few people in Elysium that very clearly bot and destroy the market, it was so easy to see they were botting because their program route was bugged and they were "stuck" on a piece of terrain. Reported them at least five times and nothing. Details reports, too.

>picture related

If bots didnt exist even on a place like Balmung the price of everything would increase tenfold and nobody could buy anything except the absolute richest.

does shana like the bbc ?

hype

Yeah, I'd hate it if they banned the bots and made a lot of the gathering stuff viable again.

no one cares, now go get a uti or something

I'd rather everyone benefit and gain some gear and potions cheaply than a tiny amount of neetlords who have time to DoL all day controlling the market extorting people.

I don't think you understand how markets work.

reminder that proci did nothing wrong

>unironically botting

enjoy your chinese bitcoin miner

no one from this thread bots

fuck you dont talk to my buddy like that

I just wanna get the damn class to 60 lmao. Uuugghhh

The DoL jobs are super easy to even level in this game. The barrier of entry is extremely low and anyone can cap and get good gear within a week of just casual leves + collectibles. Not to mention the markets will work just fine and adjust as needed. If the prices are too high they aren't just gonna sit there and then have none of their items ever sold since no one can buy them.

What's a Chinese bitcoin miner?

>neetlords who have time to DoL all day controlling the market extorting people
You sound like one of those housing fags that supported the foreclosure feature.
Your view is insanely skewed.

Odincat wipes back to front and doesn't shower regularly, so she gets UTIs a lot. The fuck you want from me?

>bot all day everyday
>mfw the butthurt normies ITT

Enjoy spending all day trying to make Gil when I can just earn 100 mil while I sleep

Not them, but the foreclosure feature is good and has enabled many more people to actually get houses.

what the fuck is this user even talking about

A bunch of people from this thread did bot or are botting

youtube.com/watch?v=VJhnRQAkTC4

The feature actually isnt strict enough. It should be 30 days not 45. Also you should not be allowed to abandon a lot for at least 90 days after you buy one in order to limit or prevent flipping them. Theres no other reason to quickly abandon a lot.

>Earn 100m in a few hours doing gathering

m8..

Thank you...

Gathering mats to craft 250 gear and weps

I got 4 accounts farming dungeons to sell Lore mats as well. Shit is cash, especially since I bypass chinks and sell the gil on a third party website myself.

>many more
This doesn't make sense if there's always been the same number of houses.
Stop blaming the players for developer fuck-ups.

finally got a response after spamming the last thread 8 times

Then stop playing on Balmungamesh.

This is the equivalent of the 300k starting type posts. Im not buying it.

elaborate

Try not to jump into a discussion you weren't following.

LMAO
I can name a few people from gilga

Try not to whine and complain so much.

Well the problem is that they are in a situation they can't fix now. You can't just take away the houses people bought. Even if its someone who has 8 on his account and even if you paid back the lot price people would complain. Its too late to implement a one house per account rule. The best they can do now is mitigate flipping or add more wards.

>retardedposting

Considering the only mats that make that gear expensive are hunt/rare drops we all know you're lying.

>Botting dungeons too
Maan this shit has started invading my data center as of late. They're not even good bots, either. At least the WoW pvp and dungeon bots did a rotation, these just spam doom spike and pop keen flurry of all things

I transformed my dog into a real life fat cat

Theyre emulated retarded players. Its genius when you think about it. I'd be more suspicious a DRG actually playing well than one that was terrible.

they could, actually. they can give everyone with houses a 1 month period to vacate houses, after which only the character in the first slot keeps theirs if multiple on the account are still landowners.

there's nothing stopping them from doing this. people would bitch and moan but they wouldn't be right.

not them but christ user you're embarrassing the rest of us.

>Well the problem is that they are in a situation they can't fix now.
I'm aware.
Apartments were a step in the right direction, but they flubbed that with the size. Hardly a glorified private chambers, the demand for more housing likely remains the same.

cute doggo

The bitching would flood the forums until SE conceded due to people threatening to quit if they could no longer exploit the market.

Now marry me ingame and irl.

foreclosure feature is good, there's zero reason you can't in some form reset the timer if you're still playing the game, it just frees up the space for people who actually play the game
botting deflates the prices and simply hurts players who aren't willing to go into crafting who want to make gil, it's mindless to gather so most everything is worth as much as the time it takes to gather it unless it has a limited gather amount (i.e. unspoiled)

this doesn't affect your lowest common denominator individual who is simply playing the game to raid and needs some consumables, this kind of individual makes meager amounts of gil at best, and if you think that would in some way drive the price of foods or pots up, it wouldn't. because of the amount of suppliers its extremely likely that other individuals would simply begin selling xonsumables as soon as they saw any kind of increase in prices, omnicrafters can readily enter and exit markets the way the game is right now

tl:dr, gathering is easy as shit, so it only hurts the people who wanted an easy but not the fastest way to make money, theres too many crafters that removal of botting would significantly affect consumable prices

that said botting isnt going away, so its a moot point

and good riddance to them, then.

it wouldn't even be a debate, they would be openly complaining that they should be allowed to game the system and keep viable players from owning housing.

But see user you're a customer not a developer. A developer cares when they lose money. They don't care if you're merely upset over the housing situation. Very few people are threatening to leave because they don't have access to a house. But these people hogging multiples would definitely make a scene, and SE would easily cave to maintain the status quo.

>tributes
>chemo
>annoying grown man prison gay drama

If those don't embarrass you but someone calling your/your friend's snatch dirty does, there's a problem.

>it just frees up the space for people who actually play the game
There are so many factors of reality that can fuck with this. This game's housing is a fucking mess.

Do you honestly believe the "loyalty" of their more diehard subscriptions will replace that income? This isn't a shounen story.

people with multiple houses detected

Yoshi should learn from XI and realize his diehards will make him the most money in the end if he gives them reason to keep subbing for over a decade