>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyRK2GI_T7I
youtube.com/watch?v=aNQvLECht08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for kensai is most balanced character in the game.

Lawbringer

Source?

NTH FOR FUCK THE SAVAGES

A quick rundown wouldn't hurt.

post highlevel conq play link

Freakin' new breads

>Play PK for the very first time, only know the basics
>Go into 1v1s
>5 win streak
God this class is literally made for shitters that want to feel like they're actually good in the game.

Out of curiosity: Did any of you gain interest in traditional fighting games?

xth for WEEBS ON SUICIDE WATCH

no i came from traditional fighting games

For Honor?

More like

Bore Honor

because this game is so BORING.

>People have high expectations of me because i hit Rep 12 on Law

>kensai
kensei, this isn't DnD.

I'm still holding out for Rito James to do something with the Rising Thunder devs. The only reason I like For Honor is because it doesn't fall for the "arbitrarily complex inputs are good because it's always been this way" meme.

> play kensei, law, conq, zerker, other low tier heroes normally
> switch to anything everyone else plays and get kills and wins galore
It feels like easymode desu

Does lawbro need buff or there is a problem with me?

So don't play it. Go back to /v/.

I came from traditional fighting games.

Lawbringer is literally the best class in the game, you just need to git gud

damn that was a pretty neat westaboo comic

If they increased revenge gain when bled, that would be kinda neat. I don't think it should be completely removed or nerfed to the ground because it definitely helps when ganked, but the gear shit is still dumb.

Any tips?

You guys have a glitch where it says all your gear is new right?

I really wish they would fix that, or let me lock my gear.

AHAHAHA GAME IS SO DEAD THE PLAYERBASE CAN'T EVEN GET ONE WELFARE CHEST

yes and its fucking annoying

does closing the game actually crash it for everyone else?

>welfare chest
Kek, that's what I'm gonna call them now

I wish there were some sweet fem shugoki...

can someone give me a quick run-down on the meaning of this emblem?

75% of my dominion matches end in errors at some point.
It's probably like that for everyone else.
>"the patch helped" they said

>the patch is only available on PC still, the lowest playerbase by far

I ca, expecting a cool brawler

Stayed for the fighting I guess

I made my raider black to trigger some "MUH SJW IN GAMES" autists. WE WUZ DEM VIKANGZ.

TAKE THE BOGPILL

Quick rundown on the Bog Bros:
rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs,
in contact with aliens,
rumoured to possess psychic abilities,
control france with an iron fist,
own castles and banks all over the world,
direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line,
will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city),
own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth,
first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies,
both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

POST FIGHTAN MUSIC

youtube.com/watch?v=kyRK2GI_T7I

THE MEMES HAVE ONLY JUST BEGUN

Nah, I was just being an asshole, he's literally the worst class in the game. Some people will say Raider is even worse, but regardless, the law sucks pretty badly.

Be able to parry really well, this is essential, and so is feinting, if you're going up against a decent opponent, or an opponent who likes to do dodge attacks.

If you parry a light attack, you get a guaranteed overhead unblockable. You can still do it with a heavy parry, but it's not guaranteed.

If you parry a class that has a long range and you can't hit them with a guard break, or the unblockable, then do a light attack right as you parry, this is useful against nobushi and other classes with a long range.

Honestly, turtling and making your opponent make most of the moves is kind of what you have to do. You just need to be able to punish their moves.

Please, guys.

I'm new to this game, how the fuck do I fight a peacekeeper that just spams light attacks? Help me

MARK MY WORDS...! This vortex, will open a hole in the game. And that hole will be a path for those characters behind us. The dreams of those who have been disconnected! The hopes of those who will play dominion! Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, vortexing a path towards tomorrow! And THAT'S Master Of The Longsword! That's Warden! My vortex is the vortex, that creates the HEAVENS!

youtube.com/watch?v=aNQvLECht08

I keep asking for salt and nobody adds any. Posting the two I got over the last two/three weeks.

>Do some elimination for order
>Get done with my opponents, see a teammate getting his ass kicked by a peacekeeper
>Rush in and start going to town on the peacekeeper's ass
>Ally complain about honor and doesn't attack anymore
>A few seconds later see him getting gangbanged by the two other opponents in the corner of my eye

Superb.

Parry her.

>good range but long animation times
>only confirm off parry is light attack or gb-light
>throw-top unblockable mixup isn't true vortex
>good damage
>only unique defensive option is hidden passive where parries against him knock him farther away than most

I was expecting this game to be a fighting game

Love it though but I am not a big fan of the community

WE

then why are you here

WUZ

>no one knows what the fuck the percentages are on gear stats
>everyone too lazy to test
>ubisoft won't fucking say anything
I'm going to blow 5,000 steel to do this shit and not tell any of you fags if this keeps up

WUZ

this

also this

>Start brawl match
>Pick LB
>Game chances my choice to Raider after I confirm LB
??????????

>When he never stops talking and you continue giving him the silent treatment so he only gets angrier

I haven't gathered much interesting salt lately, mostly just people bitching about Warden.

I think Lawbringer just needs a couple tweaks to make his parry followups guaranteed in more situations. Too many classes can parry Blind Justice after light parries and too many classes get knocked back too far to gb after a heavy parry.

I suggest speeding up Blind Justice so that it lands just slightly faster or (and I suspect this is the real problem) increase the speed that Lawbringer changes guard so that the time it takes to switch to top stance after a side parry doesn't fuck up the timing so much. Blind justice seems to always work against orochi and warden because their main light poke is a top attack, which means the LB's guard is already in top stance to immediately follow up with Blind Justice. Additionally, the impale riposte could probably just be guaranteed after any parry to trivialize the problem with certain classes being too far away to gb.

Fucking ubishills

Well, his rage is understandable. There are several classes who can't do shit against good warden.

The game has a glitch where if you change character too quickly it'll display a different character.
That's only a visual bug during the loading screen though and I thought they patched it.

Cannot believe I just played against a Zerk who ran at the start of every match, when I asked why, he said he was garbage with zerk and needed assassin orders, so I asked him why not play an assassin you like, he said he only played viking classes
are people actually this fucking autistic? play classes you're good and find fun in, not because you're this fucking stupid
sorry for the blog

Conqueror is not one of those classes.

Þú ert dauður

>they don't want pointless shitposting by people who don't even play the game to waste space in a Veeky Forums thread dedicated to the game, when /v/ is the designated lul so randum gaming thread board
>this means they're on Ubisoft's payroll

Shugoki, raider, lawbringer.

From a few threads ago:

>>im gay

>My sides have disintegrated while my penis simultaneously grew hard at the thought of a slutty peacekeeper sucking and fucking the gay out of an Orochi, dominating his weeb ass

writefags pls I need this

Also why does Lewdkeeper keep getting smashed by that mighty banhammer?

>Parry PK
>go for a grab instantly
>Guardbroken

>throw out of stamina PK to the ground
>She doesnt fall

What the fuck am I supposed to do to punish this piece of shit?

>inb4 gearstats
1v1 duel situations

Comprehensive guide to fixing lawbringer

Long arm gets a side heavy
Shoves into wall will wall stun THIS IS A MASSIVE ONE
Hyper armor on heavies (Maybe. Warlord has hyper armor on his heavies for some ungodly reason, why doesn't lawbringer in his "no equal" armor get hyper armor on heavies that are fuck all slow?)
Shove confirms into weaker light similar to warlord's head bash
Shove knocks down people that have no stamina (he reduces stamina, but for what purpose? He gets nothing off of it?)
Speed up when his heavies feint (Currently it feints mid swing, so he can't feint if someone feints in time to CGB or block their light attacks

And that's it. That's all law needs.

t. rep 11 lawbringer

seriously, you can outbash warden vortex and they get all weird and flustered real fast
>m-muh shouldercharge

This idea shouldn't arouse me
but it does

That's a glitch.
Assassins can't fall on the ground when out of stamina if they sperg out their guard direction.
I fail to see how the fuck the two are connected to begin with but it's real.

Kensei is great and fun, Warden looks cool.
It's time to learn someone new, should I go zerker or Lawman? I was also considering roach, but I dunno if i wanna become a dirty roach player

>Also why does Lewdkeeper keep getting smashed by that mighty banhammer?
Cause it's off topic as fuck and you should feel bad, Lewdkeeper.

I sometimes only watch webms to see if I show up in any of them. I haven't yet, I don't think.

Fem raider is the best girl and everybody knows that.

WHY

DO

ZONE

ATTACKS

FUCKING

EXIST

Oh I forgot.

STOP LETTING PEOPLE FUCKING GUARD BREAK HIM OUT OF HIS FUCKING HEAVY ATTACKS IN THE STARTUP

Other classes can literally feint a heavy attack then GB lawbringer out of his heavy startup frames before he can feint it, and if they just let the heavy attack follow through OTHER CLASSES CAN GRAB HIM OUT OF THE STARTUP FRAMES after their feints

>PK runs out of stamina
>can still dodge away to safety

fucking

Needs the unblockable icon/effect

because 4v4. Also, there are like 2 or 3 zone attacks in the game that are a problem, a few that are good because of the interface bug, and the rest are shit

*Blocks your path*

Whats a zone attack and why should I hate it?

Why is everyone building revenge when Feats are more fun and often Free Kills!

Stack Feat cool down reduction today!

There's a gun to my head and I'm forced to play an assassin to round off my "play one hero of each archetype" obsession.

4 gets to decide which little shit I have to play.

I'd like raiders more if EVERY SINGLE FUCKING RAIDER wasn't a NIGGER

WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIET

KONKURAZ

fuck, that's kind of hot actually

upvoted

For killing trash soldiers and surprising your gankers when you pop revenge. Why some classes have such broken fast zone attacks on top of their already high utility is a mystery.

this
mostly why are they so good as just regular attacks? they're supposed to be for soldiers or 1v4. Each character has some unique attack that has different indicators throughout it, and you have to memorize all the characters with fast ones and where they attack, and always have the block direction for a neutral position.

More frustrating to die to zones from Roachie and Warden than env. kills.

Become the Turk.

Become... a roach.

>cant get counter guard breaks after they "fixed" it

>Warlord with revenge gear
>Headbutt -> dash heavy -> headbutt -> dash heavy ad infinitum

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK. Fine, I'll do it.

Got some OC, bois

>when love blooms on the battlefield

Worth noting: those will catch EVERYONE in the circle when they're tripped.

Then you never could. They didn't change the timing of it at all.

Stop being a shitter

if all zone attacks were fast(assuming indicator glitch got patched out), but punishable on block, it would be a great way to make the game less defensive

you nigger