First car

Bought my first car. I'm not sure what to do with it customization wise.

Put a giant wing on it, 60 degrees camber, lower it within 1mm of the ground, and give it a triple fart can exhaust. Add some neon, and you won't be able to roll 10 feet without hydrolocking your engine with girls puss joos.

Dont do anything.

anti-theft system

>falling for the puss jew

save ur money on the upgrades so u dont buy a shitty car next time

sage

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 5 barrel Holley carb
- Leafspring delete
- Fuel tank with - 2 lines from tank to motor
- Right Stuff Fuel Pump to Carburetor Line
- Mopar Performance Cold Air Intake System
- Mopar PerformanceEngine Paint Street [Hemi Orange]
- JEGS Magnum Cylinder Head Assembly
- Forged rods
- Eagle Competition Rotating Assembly - (Mopar 440)
- Mopar Performance Aluminum Dual Plane Intake Manifold
- Air Con install
- Hurst performance 3 -speed auto transmission
- 4.5:1 Posi rear end
- Port and polished head
- Brodix dual valve Springs
- COMP Cams 12-210-2 High Energy 268H Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft
- custom copper radiator with slim fan
- '69 'cuda shaker scoop
- Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold
- qsd throttle carb spacer
- 4bar omni map sensor
- distributor delete
- hks bov
- Edelbrock 1536 E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger Kit
- Custom t4 top facing supercharger manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch cragar rear drag rims
- 2 15 inch cragar front rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous

Return to factory state

A few simple mods

Drive it. No point of modding a car that's a beater. Learn to drive it and take care of it and then you can do a better job on your next one.

Source:
Neon manual -> 944 -> Corvette

This tbho op

Try to keep it stock for as long as possible. Since you don't have a sunroof I'm guessing you have a GSR, which has VTEC.

It should already be fast enough as is, but if you REALLY want to put some stuff on it, start with something bolt-on like the exhaust and the intake systems.

Then if you're still wanting to do some extra shit with it, get the Hondata tune.

Other than that, try not to do anything else with it. You're not gonna get very far with the HP anyways.

t. Integra owner

unless he turbochargers it

There's a lot that goes into that my dude. If you're gonna be pushing anything above 5 PSI you're gonna want to upgrade your internals. Plus, even if you stick to the limit, you have to upgrade your fuel injectors, revamp your entire intake system, plus some other stuff. Not to mention the upkeep needed. I mean, if you can turbo it and know what you're getting into then by all means go for it.

Forgot to add:

Get some nice coilovers and other suspension shit. I mean, Integras are already the best handling FWD car in existence, but that only goes so far.

Take to shop for thorough inspection and start fixing shit, save up for a nice respray. Great car just don't rice it out
All GSR's have sunroofs, he has RS (lightest model)

Don't ruin it by making it gay looking or loud, just fix the broken bits with oem parts, get a second set of stock alloys, save up for a respray, and maybe upgrade the deck/speakers. If you want to make it personalized, change the shift knob or put a sticker on your window, stuff you can remove when you want to sell it.

Forgot to say op, nice car. Keep it looking that way

Customize your citizenship status.

dont customize it, u already fucked up

this!
all you need is a good stereo and some work and she'll be an awesome little rig

Meh, if he does it better be a stealth install and he better not bump it around shitty areas
I don't know where he lives, but people know how to get into these things easily and steal shit they know to be screwed in or on these things