Are rear seats important to you?

are rear seats important to you?

Not at all. I've owned 3 different 2 seaters.

Do you start a chicken pic thread every day?
If so,thank you.

yeah sometimes it's nice to be able to drive a carful of people on a road trip or something. sometimes I think about getting a 7-seater so that I can pack more people in. Not even married or any of that shit.

When the fuck are you going to eat it?

I would be moderately inconvenienced if I did not have rear seats

I just need a rear space, I can make do with a trunk but if it's a truck, it needs to have some sort of area where I can at lest somewhat securely store things

That's why my ranger is an extended cab.

Yes they do. My little 4 seater truck is enough though. Whenever I go to visit my friends we usually end up in a group of 4, so my little truck suffices. I'd like to get a nice sedan someday for maximum comfy.

not really since I use them as a parcel tray

Meh, I rarely have more then one person to transport anyway, so I guess I'd be slightly inconvenienced. Any more car pics with a chicken in them?

chicken guy is my new favorite poster on Veeky Forums, right up there with arrows guy, and good ol' EVO IS NO. 1. Like them, you will become legendary.

speaking of seats though, I recently owned a '13 Dodge Dart. Unfortunately I lived with roommates who knew how much I liked driving, so I ended up the errand bitch for four lazy motherfuckers who like large sodas and not paying for gas. My interior was #rekt like a month in from spilled drinks, and the Dart was a fat pig anyway so out came the carpeting and rear seats, kept it that way until I sold it. Now I've got a Miata.

Removing the rear seats opens up massive cargo space and saves a ton of weight, if you remove the door cards you can have even more. If you have a 4-door but don't really need it, I highly recommend deleting the rear seating, the money you save on gas and the increased storage space is totally worth the half-stripped look. Especially if it's a modern car with rear cushion airbags, you can drop a hundred pounds easily.

Yeah that's where I throw my backpack after class and transport some friends if I'm boolin.

The 2nd seat is meant for your lover. Fuck your friends. They can bring their own ride.

Apparently my mom owned a civic hatchback before she had me but sold it "because kids." damn shame. Nice chicken btw

when you SUCK the money out of my ass, now get the fuck out.

i like your bird too :)

Check'd

wai

My flock also approves.

because cockposters are a nuisance.

How are you guys not getting pecked/clawed to death by the chickens? I grew up around chickens and those fuckers were mean, even the fucking pullets would destroy my feet.

What kind of irradiated chernobyl gigachicken is that?

probably because they were hand fed or around people since birth - like every animal.

I don't normally do this, but you need to send that back. It's way undercooked.

>chicken guy is my new favorite poster on Veeky Forums, right up there with arrows guy, and good ol' EVO IS NO. 1. Like them, you will become legendary.
Why? He's annoying as fuck. Is spamming pun threads the threshold for becoming legend?

This.

fuck no. id rather have a two seater any day of the week. fuck increased insurance. i hate toting my friends around and if i had a two seater i wouldnt have to.

This pretty much, though I just got a camper shell so I guess I have another place to lock shit now.
t. Ranger owner

In my car, sure.

Not so much on my motorcycle.

I hate them, honestly. hygeine-challenged coworkers kept asking me for rides when I had my mustang. I deleted the back seats and covered the space with a sheet of lauan wrapped in speaker carpet (pic related). I've since upgraded from the mustang to a C5.

Yes, in that it's important to me not to have them. I'm not interested in anything more than a two seater.

>are rear seats important to you?
No, not really. They can be convenient like once every month when I would need to drive someone else around, but other than that, no. Once you get beyond high school / college, everyone has their own car.

In high school I was the one with a car (since I had the skill to repair one), and while cruising around with 4+ people was fun at times, I don't miss people pleading with me to taxi them places.

>nocars and nococks are getting asshurt

That's a big white cock.

No. I hate transporting people.

w-whats this from?

You're a big cock

U U U U

/tv/ has pusy poster
Veeky Forums has Based cock poster

>are rear seats important to you?
They are now.

My wife and I had our first, and hopefully only, child last year. Her company loans her a car so the only car we own is my C5Z. She wanted me to sell it and get a sedan, I fought her on it but we reached a compromise. I ended up getting a Charger Hellcat.

>first, and hopefully only, child
Freeze a few loads and get those sperm tubes snipped my man.

It's nice to have the option of using them available. I have mine taken out most of the time, however. They weigh about 170lbs, so leaving them out gets me better gas mileage.
And since it's a PT Cruiser, tons of room.

That's a really horrible thing to do, especially to record it...

I'm actually thinking about it. From what I read, the sensation is the same but you just shoot blanks. I could live with that. Having another kid even ten years from now is not something I want, I think.

>buy four door hatchback just in case I need to drive a couple people every now and then
>have the rear seats down permanently for up to a year at a time so I can throw large stuff in the back more easily
I seriously overestimated my social life. This is how truckfags must feel about their cargo beds. "One day I'll have a use for it, and then I'll be glad I've bought a truck!"

yes, [spoiler]so I could pick up more chicks[/spoiler]

cute lil chigger

Nope, I rarely have passengers.

None of my friends are busriders so it's never an issue.

Redpill me on not having rear seats. This one's in the ads nearby.

I have a light truck with those little back seats that fold down. I haul more stuff in the bed than i ever imagined and more people have crammed in that tiny cramped space than I've ever expected.

>interior red doesn't match the exterior red paint

GROSS

Wat is dis rear seat you speak of Mr Chicken?

>unironically owning an actual hearse

Hey user, are you the same user starting all this threads with chickens inside cars?

If so, do you have one of those white/black/gray checkered ones? they are so cool.

Bonus points for those with the featherless necks.

>555-COME-ON-NOW

>do you even lift?

>implying that thing isn't sick as fuck looking

Yes. Sliding forward my seat sucks. Most cars have way too little rear seat room.

Maybe because you have small back seats.

Yes actually. It's a personal pride thing. When I drive people, I want them to feel comfortable.

I rarely drive anyone else though. I have some weird limo driver fantasy I guess.

Not really important, I very rarely have need of them - and I've got friends and family whose cars I can borrow if I really need another few seats

I am still going to put in belts and a "seat" in the back of the Toyota so that I can register it as a 4-seater, just so that I *can* take a total of 3 passengers instead of just 1, if I ever will need it

The Honda CRX has or doesn't have rear seats depending on where you are

The ones with rear seats just have them to cuck insurance companies

No, in fact I never use my passenger seat. I don't even have a gf. The Dodge Challenger Demon would suit me well.

>The ones with rear seats just have them to cuck insurance companies
Explain.

less seats = more sports car = higher insurance
same with doors

Eh I guess crossovers pretending to be sports cars lowers insurance for people who actually own sporty cars. I'm ok with it

fuck that visibility looks horrible

Nigga 80% of the back is glass.

Yes, after falling for a boiracer coupe styling at first I'm only ever having 4 doors as DD now. Despite being single and rather rarely hauling friends I find that the marginal amount of additional utility back doors/seats provide is much more relevant than a slightly sportier look.

Cuck

That doesnt mean shit when most of its on the roof

>1702355

>Live in USA
>No rear seat option
>No heated seat option
>No sunroof option
>All this because "muh crash test ratings"

The shitty engine and floppy chassis aren't even the worst things about the CR-Z.

More like 80% of the roof

They don't even have head restraints.

Volt owner here. Oh, just fuck my shit up.

That "worthless" section is where you see out of...

Notice the headrest in the sight line.

Normally I wouldn't, but it's still got functional rear doors and I could theoretically refit the original rear bench so really you have to think of it as a large station wagon.

And ACTUAL full blood hearse looks like this.

Thats a crz not a crx you mong.

legs are overrated

Dat perma divider in place of the bitch seat
Who do you think you are, an Audi?

The only time I need my rear seats are when they are folded down for more cargo.

I really wish i was less poor. Saw a 90s low mileage Volkswagen Polo shitbox for cheap i really wanted to get, strip out the back seats. I wanted it for driving my dog on the moors and hilly countryside.

I technically *have* rear seats in my MK1 TT but they're only useful for cargo storage, I wouldn't subject a human to them. 0 leg room and unless you're 4'2" you're going to be banging your head on the hatch. Good thing is they fold down to make the cargo area enormous for a car that size.

kind of, but i dont have any