/svg/ Shadowverse General

Satan Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play class-based CCG.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

The GBF collab event is LIVE. Check the following pastebin for details:
pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12378077
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

strawpoll.me/12378077

Play cunnycraft.

i hate dragon mirrors

You're too expensive and only used in 1 deck

Just Gabriel Serpent's force Forte bro

.Gobu is worthless! Worthless!

>guys
>albert is fine
>mid-range swordcraft is fine
>just ward bro just heal haha :)

Literally not even Roach had winrates this consistent against EVERY FUCKING OTHER CRAFT. Its even got a positive winrate against other sword decks that aren't this exact deck.
This is worse then Roach.

I would if there was a cute girl for a leader.
Isabelle is a titcow and Erasmus is Erasmus.

>it's a class that's good against everything
>but it's actually bottom of the pack so I can play up my victim complex and call chemo when I do play it.

Do I need to remind you that Seraph single handedly forced literally every single control deck to run Odin or insta lose. Of course it would see less wins now but only after you've made everyone tech specifically against you.

That's rude, user. Gobu isn't cancer anymore.

Even the Nips realize that Gobu nerf killed bats.

>61.7% winrate against Dragon
h-hear...?

People use Odin to counter bahamut and Mordecai retard

>Literally second worst craft in the game after dragon
>N-NO GUYS, HAVEN IS STILL THE REAL CANCER I SWEAR
Shadow players are getting tiring

Sword was being held back because of daria, even before the nerf, midsword has positive winrate against ALL classes except rune.

Though it's a shame now that daria won't be nerf, rip 10k vials

I'm only wondering why it took so long to figure it out.
I know that all the OTK Roach shitters jumped shit to the next best storm follower because they can't play anything else but why didn't they even try before that?

Also, where are you dedicated "control" decks to counter that shit? That's right, there are none and "control" is a lie. There is no control, only hitting face with storm.

what the fuck are these picks

Anyone know how to fix the pink square in place of leaders ever since patch without reinstalling? Assuming it's because of the uncensored files

Actual overpowered cards list. If you use any of these cards you are not a honorable human being.

Albert
Quickblader
Novice Trooper
Alwadias Command
Phantom Howl
Shadow Reaper
Daria
Dance of Death
Maid Leader
Ancient Elf
Roach
Khawy
Lurching Corpse
Neph
Mordecai
Necroassassin

I want the stats of blood when RoB come out and everyone was crying about yurius

>not memeing with simulacrum

Steam > Rightclick Shadowverse > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity

Spellbook isn't THAT bad in T2

>why didn't they even try before that?
You can't Albert for 10 on turn 9 if you got roach raped on 7, Lunachang.

fucking lol. left

>Quickblader
>Novice Trooper
>Dance of Death
>Maid Leader
>Lurching Corpse

kys shitter

Left is absurdly good in general for T2, but especially for a class like Forest that can always keep a follower on the table.

Nothing changed from the patch for sword so why did the winrate go up?

The meta was chaotic then. This is getting such winrates against refined decks. There is no counterplay to non-stop damage from hand.

Left. Well can actually sometimes go off sometimes and spellbook helps during topdeck wars. Spear is dogshit and the shitcrumbs will never go off.

I wouldn't anyway cause without being in forest/dragon where you have many multi-evolve generators you're tits up.

Did you even read?
It's not good because everyone is fucking FORCED to play Odin. Take that out and it's the best again.
Even now everyone basically relies on drawing Odin which doesn't always happen.

>Shadow and Bahaumt are the real cancer
>honest Haven deck is being bullied

Fuck off. It was literally the only way to fight it in DE too when Bahamut didn't exist and nobody played shadow.

i read the same argument when rob come out and everyone was talking about how impossible Yurius is to be removed

OTK Roach was the better deck because it had more answers, consistency, and killed 2 turns faster. Now that the consistency is hit, they went for the consistent Albert tutors instead.

The new blood tutor will enable similar consistency, so you can tell who the shitters are when they tell you that the card will suck.

>dshit
>russian flag

cyka fuckers bringing the cancer here as well, time to rope

thanks

Gobu nerf didn't do this, Piercing Rune did. Aggressive Sword decks never had a problem against Elf, hell, control Sword is actually one of the few decks that can go even or be slightly advantaged against roach OTK pre nerf.

The problem, once again, isn't just Albert. Don't get me wrong he's a fucking card design disaster, just like Daria is to tempo cancer, but the enablers are rush followers, the same way Ogler and Levi are the sole reason Daria is cancer. Imagine a world where Daria had to rune Flame Destroyers, instant tier 2 shit, too slow.

Both OTK Roach with the full early game package and 1pp Piercing Daria were much better against sword than they currently are.

Sword didn't change, but the decks that did well against it did.

>7 shadow cards
>5 sword cards
E0?

>It was literally the only way to fight it in DE
Or how about you just fucking pressure your opponent so he's forced to play something else that isn't Seraph turn 8?
Oh wait, you dumb controlcuck literally don't have enough braincells to do that.
It's just "unga sit here with 9 cards in my hand waiting for opponents to play things so I can respond to them" instead of ever making plays yourself.

spellbook has lost me games in the past though. it's shit to drop on turn 6 because the loss in tempo is so huge the card advantage doesn't matter when you've lost control of the board. it's a turn 10 play with the hope you draw a 4 drop which is nowhere near as good as an actual turn 10 play.

i mean yeah, i'll choose left for the well.

Where is Yurius and Levi?

You forgot this card buddy.

>its turn 4
literally not a relevant comic

>Take that out and it's the best again.
In an alternate reality where certain cards don't exist haven may or may not be powerful, really makes you think
>It was literally the only way to fight it in DE too when Bahamut didn't exist and nobody played shadow.
Or you could play Forest or midrange sword and just run them over. Or pick Dshift and literally autowin.
>and nobody played shadow.
Ask me how I know you are an eternally butthurt shadow player. Got your weaknesses seen too many times?

And what exactly are blood players going to draw that is going to win them games? they need to have Albert/roach levels of broken cards first.

I guess all that's left is fucking necromancy tutor so Memely Tyrant can take it's rightful place OTKing fags on turn 6.

If only they could destroy followers like hotcakes....
Sure, let me pressure him real hard by dropping 3 lethals agaisnt his t7 death sentence cover.

>put pressure on board
>Themis
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T JUST DROP 20 FOLLOWERS EVERY TURN AS A CONTROL DECK??????
t. unga

It's ok guys the draft got saved.

This. Tsukome and Jeno are basically 6 removal cards that can also hit face if left alone and save those evo points for alberts.

>can Themis a whole 2 turns before Seraph turn
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S 5 TURNS BEFORE HE CAN DROP SERAPH

>people actually prefer fighting retard decks that lay minions on curve and drag their attack to your face over combo decks and Daria

At least you could ward up when roach was coming or board clear Daria unless they got insanely lucky on their draw.

There is literally nothing you can do about a constant train of storm minions and one that becomes near unstoppable once they hit 9 mana. There are not enough good wards and heals in the game for the majority of classes.

Now that people see these win percents sword rates are going to spike and all we're going to see for the rest of the month is this shit.

>Themis to reset the board on t6
>Drop a death sentence t7
>Take maybe 9 face dumping seraph
>Win

>pressure your opponent
>themis :^)
>shouldn't have overextended retard, play around it
>drop 1 dude
>they don't play Themis, shrug it off and play seraph

Great plan.

So now that basically the whole ladder is just this one Sword deck... what can I play against them?
I have aggro Blood, aggro Shadow, Seraph and Daria. What's best against them?

Epic, make sure to post it on reddit for us bro

Shhhh, let the sun satan flow through you.

It's even better cause you can time your tribunal, inquiry, and death sentences to fuck shit up for your seraph drop turn.

this card cost 6 and Albert cost 5
uh, shadowbabs?

>butt blasted sword nigs that lose against my Otomeme deck
It's not my fault that I'm so good at memeing.

I'm not seeing it either. Aggro isn't going to play a 5PP 2/1 so they can play a turn 6 Temptress. It's too risky in aggro vs aggro. They'd need something better than 5 damage from hand to justify it.

But it's a fucking fact. Shadow had 6% play rate and it was mostly shadow aggro. Mordecai was the ultimate turn 8 do nothing.

Keep playing that victim complex havenfag.

>Next turn cunny has +7 def or target immunity and +2 def on top of her evo
Uh, shadowbabs?

After the nerf people start using control decks again which caused abusing D-shift. And counters D-shift? That's right. Albert.

This is your starting hand for tonight.

(For real though, I wish we got some kind of bonus if you drew a trio starting hand before or after mulligan, like starting with 21 Defense)

Best card in the game tier:-
Ancient Elf

Broken by design tier:-
Roach
D.Shift
Dorothy
Albert
Kamura

Overpowered cards:-
Phantom Howl
Levi
Ogler
Alwida's
Jeno
Dance of Death

No you fucking retards, Bahamut, Nep, Morde, Seraph, whatever late game drop you're butthurt about, isn't overpowered, they're all shit compared to the cards mentioned above. If you even humor the notion of adding a Vampire or Dragon card to that list, then you literally don't know anything about this game.

>Maid Leader
>Lurching Corpse
>Necroassassin
>Neph
lol

tempo rune
midrange sword is negative vs tempo rune on shadowlog

You have multiple options, aggro blood can play it turn 2 and pull a Mastema for turn 5.

For midrange and control you have Azazel but people are memeing too hard with the combos. A 6 mana 7/7 that threatens lethal with any damage in hand or any follower on board with an evolve is a strong play that immediately puts any non aggro opponent on the defensive.

You don't even need to play him turn 6, you can just drop queen and if she stays on board with a bat then you can drop Azazel and kill them with a Razory Claw. It turns any board you have into a huge threat, even without Mary combos.

>aggro bats are 52.1% in masters

wtf, shouldn't the gobu nerf have hurt them

>Shadowfag talking about victim complexes
Hahaha holy shit
Why don't we ask dragon players how they feel about the current shadowcraft?

No, because there were tons of aggro bat deck variants that never used gobu in the first place.

>against unga bunga
>do my best to control the board
>still lost at t6

I fucking love this game

I hate to even post this screenshot but it's only a matter of time until the Nips start copying my deck and then every netdecking retard will suddenly be a fucking expert on how every aggro blood deck should run Squall Lancer.

He conceded after this turn.

>yurius
oh no i took 1 damage to the face!
>levi
forgot about him because no one plays rune anymore.

Rune nerf is a practically a direct buff to every aggro deck. No more triple clear on turn 4, which is auto loss.

>Midrange
>Using Shadowlog as reference for that deck's winrate

the bad ones

Why there is a shitton of other T3 plays for a bats.

>play baphomet instead of wolf/yurias
>play do nothing card that can't even trade with opponents evolved follower on turn 5

I don't think so user. Control blood is more likely.

Daria prevented this kind of deck to perform well early on in the expansion.

Don't feel bad.

I'm playing Haven to protect dragon.

Chemo sisters let's do it!!!

yeah dude that's why they have a 52% winrate in masters now with no change to the deck other than a nerf to a card which they didnt use
u rite

well, it seems that if the deck has pompous princess or princess vanguard or fencer etc it will not be considered midrange but aggro because it's clearly not that deck with a guaranteed albert and neutral followers with burn

There are decent aggro blood decks but alot of them have dropped all bat cards entirely.

Bats are basically dead. It makes me really sad.

Cant be arsed, but dont want to waste their potential value.

I sat hoping there would be bahamut take two event like with DE, and now we got tempest incoming.

doshiou

>29.7%
T-This is fine

>dragon
>goblin
>lyrial
>motherfucking SANDSTORM DRAGON
Wow, you won against that? This deck is sick.

because their direct counter was nerfed, not because the other 3pp plays are comparable to gobu

>alot of them have dropped all bat cards entirely
that's the most retarded thing i have heard today

vampy + summon bloodkin is among the strongest plays blood aggro has and vampy is its best 2pp follower, night horde is very good too

Holy shit you won against face dragon!?

>sun satan

Look at those win rates, current Haven can't play their wards and heals fast enough to counter the storm spam. People could try busting out old Elana decks with some wards, but even Elana still has the problem of getting rushed down before they can get everything in motion.

Aggro sword just gets more annoying to play against every expansion as they continuously hand them all the fucking storm cards. I swear to god if they get even more storm cards in ToG I'm going to fucking lose it.

Those are very common on Face Dragon.

>heir direct counter was nerfed
What is that counter? aggroblood was good against daria and roach

K-khawy is b-balanced! B-but Haven! Think of the 6 gorillion banished last words! Never forget the banishcaust! A-auto loses to Aegis!

>Haven shat all over shadow in DE
>b-but it's ok because now they are good against that one craft that loses to absolutely everyone anyway

Dragon and shadow has the right to bitch. Even then, Dragon only loses to control shadow because of kamura and loses to everything else because it's shit. Haven as a craft fucks shadow at their core like it does to no other class. It's as if there were a dedicated class that could deal with amulets extremely well. haven isn't particularly bad against any craft more than others.

Also
>last word necro
Nice deck literally no one plays.

funnily otk elf still has a decent winrate

lyrial and goblin are the core, sandstorm dragon is rather bad imo but for some reason common... i run unica instead

Sorry to break this to you brah, but people have been experimenting Squall Lancer in aggro blood since RoB started.

>aggroblood was good against daria and roach
you gotta be kidding me

>Shadow has the right to bitch
The game didn't start at DE you fucking faggot. Guess what deck had the lowest win and play rate in standard? Haven, at 5%. Guess what deck had a cancer tier 1 aggro deck with 11 damage from hand at turn 6? Were you even playing when Cursed Soldier was nerfed? Of course you weren't, the fucking victim complex of Shadow mains is fucking astronomical, Jesus fuck stop bitching about Haven for one fucking thread.

This game cheats, 10 loss in a row, she never even draws bad, she draws everything she needs to counter me every fucking turn! she continously pulls shit like this! anytime I destroy anything she draws it and puts it back down! anytime I clear the field two turns later its full again, and god forbid if i summon anything worthwhile she fucking slaps a spell down and kills it instantly! I just have no way to fucking stop this shit... wat do