pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662

Previous:

First for belka

Azura is shit

Will you buy Catria's game?

I love Azura

fuck off, cucks

Remember to hope for a Severa roll! She's cute & strong & has good growths! The Hector Deflector!

Shit taste.

GEEZ

Whats the best offensive/defensive team I can make out of this? Also what non-natural 5* is worth upgrading to 5*?

Cucks

Me too

KEK

when

How do i hack the game?
I need my waifu

t. Shitzuracuck

I like Hana

Which kid do I have robin marry if I want a FeMorgan with high str

If no one else posts anything, I'll dump guides when I'm at my desktop.

>5 swords in Warriors trailer
>1 for Ylisse
>1 for Archanea
>1 for Valla
>1 for Nohr
>last one for Hoshido
JUST

never ever

Anna' my waifu.

You're a saint, Ill be stalking this thread!

What if I want to roll for Severa, but I'm worried I'll get some inferior red, like Ryoma or Marth?

t. Tharjacuckold

Skill inheritance when? Do we know what restrictions are on it yet?

Don't bother. Hackers are being banned from online functionality, so you're just gimping yourself.

What's that seemingly common unit in Heroes you somehow don't have?

RobinM for me. Not even a 3*.

I don't have Bartre. Not joking. I have Hector but I never once rolled a single Bartre who I wanted to level for memes

My current 5* units are Marth, Ephraim, Minerva, and Nino (feathered). Should I roll into the current focus or wait for a better one? I'm an FE4 fanboy and I would love to have Lachesis or Eltshan.

Leo.
I don't understand why I'm not good enough.

FE5 > FE6 > FE7 > FE3 > FE4 > FE11 > FE1 > FE2

>be Lyon
>have a couple of friends
>They're brother and sister
>Sister is the cutest thing ever
>Brother is so cool and strong
>you're just a beta mage faggot, but a pretty strong mage at that
>think to yourself what is it that makes them wanna be your friends
>Fantasize and jerk off to Eirika
>Randomly, you fantasize about Ephraim fucking you while you fuck Eirika
>are you gay?
>Dad goes mad
>Summon Dark Lord because maybe Eirika will dig you when you do
>Fuck off everything
>become edgelord
>get killed
>Here lies Lyon, he never scored

Lyon was the victim here

Hinata or Hana

Vaike!Severa or Nah

Fucking Micaiah's big butt!

I have like 5 or 6 Hanas

I don't have Nino. Sucks because I have Eirika and Azura waiting to buff her into a monster.

Dropping an anchor for the friendly anons who were interested in helping with Blue. And anybody else who wants to join in on the fun.

You ARE voting for my best friend, right?

Only if you whisper in her ears you're worthless and you'll never accomplish anything meaningful while you do it.

Micaiah is puny and has the body of a child

>Serra behaves exactly the same when she's mind controlled as when she's normal
Best and most honest girl

8gb91rgvw54dCB2ig3kwltB292yDCupyhv5wdqCp
93f2d4c5960a60af

Do I get to fuck her?

Oh, I'd never ask you to rub my shoulders. Its my feet that are sore!

FE Fates or Awakening?

>posting the longer and tedious version of how to morph

I was toying with some ideas for a Support between Chrom and Ike, I wasn't sure if you saw my post last night.
Also I was thinking about Lilith and Ranulf having some kind of support having to do with them being shapeshifters and one being a cat and the other a fish.

so may I ask a stupid question
who is Ike`s waifu?

I have to say, Brave weapons get good milage out of longer charge up specials.

Soren

Soren

These tell you how to do everything I think. But like this user said use at your own risk. I've cheated out the ass and can still add friends and shit. But it can allegedly get you a shadow ban.

Also make sure to do SP before making them 40. Otherwise you'll be short on SP for your skills.
It just dawned on me that I could have just made them into one big image; but, it's too late for that now.

Niku-chan.

Aimee

Female Villager.

Just got reinhardt, is he good?

How's him, eliwood, gunter, and clarine for memecav team. Or should I fit cecilia in there somewhere?

Soren

>A method to manipulate Summons before our asses get banned will not be found

Profound sadness.

Fates for some Conqust and for the relaxing, theraputic experience known as Normal Pheonix Mode Birthright.

reminder that Soren was flirting with Aimee

I enjoyed awakening more. In fates it feels like they wrote Nohr first and made people to contrast them, so everyone is super flat and boring in comparison to awakening. Everyone had their quirks in that game.

Awakening is a lot better.

Oh yeah, I saw that. I'd be interested to see what direction you're thinking of for the former in particular; at least for the gameplay side, Ike getting Cavalier from Chrom and Chrom getting Fighter or Merc from Ike seems like fun.

Clarine doesn't benefit much from increased offenses since healer damage is just totally shot. Cecilia gets the ability to nuke Linde on top of all the normal shit she murders (Robin, Taco, Kag)

>quirks
You probably just like 8-4 humour.

>found

One was found. But it wasn't and it will never be made public.

I'm talking about that Youtube guy from last week.

Actually we confirmed that the way he manipulated summons was actually just another way of morphing. Characters don't get the exclamation mark, so either way you're boned.

>this is what Fire Emblem General has become

qhBt2thzyCg4qv4Cioa4Bidu59rad8blt67t7avi
5c7e304b648f743a

Please forgive my ignorance, but what programme are you using to do all this on and is there a tutorial on how to use it?

He's right.

I have 9 orbs. Should I summon or wait until 20? Also I'm really impatient

yes

Oh sorry for not mentioning it. It's called Game Guardian. You can also use Cheat Engine, but I'm not certain as to set it up myself. And this all takes place in Nox. You can use a rooted phone I think; but, I haven't done so before.

are you rerolling for something specific or just to pass time?

objectively correct list

you're probably right. I wouldn't notice.

They mostly seem flat and boring because it's a very different culture. Awakening's original script was relatively dull too before the locailizers added 1 jokes per 3 lines.

You'll get eight orbs after today's reset, which is enough for a 4 pull.

Really? That's bad...

I never morphed an unobtainable character but I fucked around with feathers and Merge Levels...

I'm ready for that hammer any time soon.

>Leo
>Seemingly common

He's one of the rarest units in the game. Most people who have him rerolled for him.

>training a red and blue unit
>problems with blue mages and knights
>only non-40 greens are lower level than the units I was training
>start training greens

5 dolla sucky sucky

>Make extremely rare unit
>Make it completely worthless in combat

What were they thinking?

She has my vote!

Both but mostly the latter. Already have two accounts with azura and just rerolling to pass the time.

Taco, Tico, Heco, Aquo.

Yeah it hurts because at the very beginning everyone thought he was one of the best. And then as the days went by we all realized how far that was from the truth. I'm still glad to have him though.

le junk rare

He'll be threatening once people start figuring out how to use cavalry memes.

You are me.

My luck has been so shit that he's still my headliner.

I was lucky enough to get him at +Spd and he's actually been performing much better than I expected him to.