Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Danganronpa Killing Game Survivors Only Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 03/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E [Open]
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for Steam, PlayStation 4 PlayStation Vita on September 26 (N. America), September 29 (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k [Open]

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk [Open]

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/wwXgzCS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Feminization!

Posting best girl!

What is this?

>survivors only

But Sayaka's dead

Moekiyo!

Naegiri happy ending!

First for cutest V3 pairing

moekiyo suicidepasta user, you there? i still very much like ur work

Seconded

Here's Angie and her girlfriend (male)

>Sayaka
>survivor
Huh?
Anyways
Naegi, Kirigiri, Togami, Fukawa, Hagakure, Asahina, Hinata, Kuzuryu, Owari, Souda, Sonia, Munakata, Mirarai, Amami, Saihara, Harukawa and Yumeno all in a survivors killing game ala fighting style with them busting out their stands and personas fucking when Kohacka?

Posting second best boy assu.

The only thing Amami's stand can do is stop his heart.

Canon!

Not canon

Reposting my outline for the normie killing game since i posted it when the thread was about to die

Tsugumi starts off as the mastermind, but she's all, "what the fuck is going on," but she still tries to make sure the killing game goes as planned

Kaede still tries to kill amami, but the cast is actually smart enough to figure out she was framed, Tsugumi gets executed and Team DR is basically wondering what the hell to do we do now

That's were Kiibo comes in.

They gradually reprogram him to fit the role of the MM and not be stupid enough to let him get killed.

As for the Killing order:

Chapter 1: Same, Tsugumi gets executed

Chapter 2: Himiko, Kaito gets executed, he goes after her cause he figured she would be an easy target

Chapter 3: Gonta dies. Maki and Ouma work together to kill him,

Chapter 4: Korekiyo commits suicide because he can't take the stress of the killing game anymore. There's still a trial and Monokuma implies that someone killed him when its really just a ruse.

Chapter 5: Tenko dies from being poisoned from Kirumi.

Chapter 6: Kiibo fights back TDR's reprogramming in order to end the show and commits robo soduku

Survivors: Kaede, Saihara, Angie, Miu, and Hoshi

MC: Kaede, cause im boring

I don't like Ouma but this artist draws the best Ouma's and slowly makes me love him. Please help

>fakes being dead as the others kill each other
>comes back and claims first prize

Best boy.

There is no helping you, you're done for

Who would get which stand?

Right here. About to go to sleep so I'll do the next installment when I have spare time. I mainly write parodic shit to get reactions (I'm also a babycon Hoshi shitposter) so they'll continue being dumb and absurd

Sorry, no one's going to help you. Become a degenerate like the rest of us.

>Saihara will never be against you in a Scrum Debate

i still love ur writing so ill be happy with whatever u post. take ur time, theres no rush. have a good night and i hope u have some fun dreams

There's always _________V4_________ user

It seems after all this time you people STILL haven't LEARNED. Sayaka is NOT a killing game survivor. If ANY of you can list out the actual characters who survived a killing game instead of your lame THEORIES that would be great. I come back after MONTHS of staying away from spoilers only to FINALLY get my hands on it and get spoiled and yet here you people are coming up with even MORE stupid and BASELESS speculation. It may be WORSE than last year when people came up with RIDICULOUS theories about Izuru getting Mikan pregnant with Junko's womb despite there being NO proof WHATSOVER. I am GLAD DR3 absolutely DESTROYED that ridiculous theory.

But I don't want to become an Oumafag, is there no other way?

I KNOW what YOU mean. We NEED to stop this bullshit. FUCK you all

Denial-kun what the fuck you're still alive? I missed you how have you been?

Atleast SOMEONE here has some COMMON SENSE.

I am NOT in denial. You're the people who looked like IDIOTS when your PATHETIC DR3 theories never HAPPENED.

Nope. You'll be assimilated. Just stay quiet about your terrible affliction and don't godpost and you should be able to manage the symptoms like the rest of us.

Glad there is another RATIONAL person here. Ignore the IDIOTS saying YOU'RE in denial.

>tfw you live in a reality where people actually believed the alternate killing game theory and got upset when it did not happen

>theories about Izuru getting Mikan pregnant with Junko's womb

You mean that's not what happened? Which game did I play then?

KEK

I want Saihara to choke Ouma!

Me too! I also want Saihara to hold hands with Ouma!

This person's comics always look intense. It's a shame they're too long to be translated

same

user-chan, that's l-lewd!

THANK YOU.

That's what you people get for believing RIDICULOUS SPECULATION without even PLAYING the game for yourselves.

Some kind of FAN GAME because there is literally NO proof whatsoever of this NONSENSE happening.

That's pretty cute.
Agreed.

That's too lewd! I want Saihara to hug Ouma instead!

But what if there was proof?

Tulpa artists really are dedicated to their husbando, holy shit.

He gets a whole bunch of comics

What NONSENSE.

Then please present this "proof" you claim you have. ENLIGHTEN me.

can someone post the death flag item and the characters who like it?

When everyone else is disgusted with him, it goes to show that their devotion will reach a high level.

Only Ouma really likes this gift. Amami and Shinguuji are okay with it.
Everyone else hates it.

To be honest it's kinda stylish.

what does this mean

I don't have any.

A death flag means that that person will die soon because of something they did.

>oh boy it's finally my usual time of day when I'm checking the threads
>5 (FIVE) threads have passed since the last day
How?

Remember that Miu died a virgin choking TOLEETO PAYPAR

Shitposting, my friend

I want everyone to fuck Ouma.

I want the game to play out until chapter 5, but Tsumugi gets wind of his plans. I want her to disable all the exsials and Miu's technology using her MINDHACCs and for him to be left completely vulnerable. I want them to unite as a group and pin him to the ground. I want them to decide he needs to be punished for his lies. I want Kaito to be up first, pushing him to his hands and knees, pulling down his pants and shoving his cock into his tight ass. As Ouma tries to force away the pain and fear from his face, I want Saihara to force his cock into his mouth, thrusting down his throat until he comes and chokes him with his seed while crying out Kaede's name. Just after Ouma swallows the sperm, coughing and choking while Kaito's thrusts rock his body, I want Tsumugi to call him a cute little brother and shove his face into her pussy, making him lick her clit until she's calling out for Rantarou-oniichan. While this is happening, I want Kaito to flip him onto his back and for Maki to grind her foot, only covered by her socks, against his soft cock, forcing him to feel pleasure amidst all the pain and bringing him to erection when he least wants it. I want Himiko to be so aroused by all of this that she tears a hole in her tights and bloomers just so she can sit on his dick and ride it while hi-fiving Kaito, grinding against him until she's coming around his cock. Finally, once Kaito has shot his hot, thick cum inside him, I want him to pull out so it can leak from his ass while Kiibo takes photographic evidence of that, his painfully swollen cock and his broken, expressionless but flushed face while they all celebrate that they fucked the "mastermind" into defeat.

Is that so much to ask? It doesn't seem like a lot to want.

what a shitty way to die.

Needs more parts desu

Now this I can get behind.
imgur.com/wwXgzCS

Guys, Amami is fine, he's just sleeping.

>a virgin

he had to convince her to make those bombs somehow. she'd want payment for it.

Kek. Angie (takes part in orgies) and Tulpaman (implied to like casual sex) were the only ones who didn't die as virgins. The rest were /r9k/

Amami shouldn't sleep on the floor, it's dangerous.

>Tulpaman
>not a virgin
Tulpas do not count.

>laying around sleeping in the open with those lesbian clothes and slutty bracelets

Asking for it.

I know that but why would those three like it but not everyone else?

>he doesn't know about the BDSM party

>Caring about canon
Lmao at you, my dude. Ship what you want

What is he dreaming about?

What did he mean by this

Ouma wants to fucking die by the end. Shinguji would be okay with dying to reunite with nee-san, and it's probably a dark joke with Amami.

Being in a better game probably

Take half of Incestuous Izaya's lines and replace human beauty with hope and you have Komaeda

Boats, his sister and V2.

Shinguuji is underweight.

they're insane.

I mean, weights in DR are fucked in general.

>8cm difference
Either Komaeda needs to run some laps or Korekiyo is a literal stick person

Your top two characters are trapped in a love hotel room with all the toys/props included and told they must fuck to get out. How long before they do (if they do) and what happens?

Korekiyo has the same BMI as Ouma, who is a twig, so take that as you will.

They're bonkers

So wait, Iruma made the whole VR thing, made the you die in the game you die for real possible, but didn't cheat herself a godmode?

He expresses interest in fasting in bonus mode, but that's more so from an anthropological perspective

True reason for the slender body, legs and hips is H O R M O N E S

>implying tulpaman didn't please multiple men and women for food and shelter and also because he likes it during his travels

It was just bondage for him, no penetration

Well I guess it depends on how quickly Saihara puts on the wolf costume.

Post Fem!Oumas I want to fuck her is that wrong?

She did, sort of. She made herself able to teleport people in and out of the game as well as around the game world at will, insta-kill Ouma with a touch and set herself to "object" instead of "person". What she didn't foresee is someone coming to kill her before she killed Ouma, so she didn't make herself unkillable (if she even could),

His torso is probably the same circumference as his neck.

Dedicated autism is a terrifying thing.

>Amami and Kaito
I don't think Kaito would be easy to convince, it would probably take a few hours and till he gets really hungry and thirsty, there is probably no way he would come around to it. If he reaches his limits though, he'd probably nervous nudge towards Amami. Amami himself would feel pretty awkward about it too, but if theres no other way, he'd do it. They have normal vanilla sex, leave and never speak about it again.