Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

stop playing this game

Previous Thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=855

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

/Bullies/ when?

Thanks, cutie!

rance made /bullies/ on other games.and didn't invite any of us.;-;

But I'm having fun with a snowflake build, user!

That is not nice

>she wasn't invited
LMAO

Perfect!

Bullies are not nice.

>4chin stolen my quote

WE LOST 20% LAST MONTH COME ON GUYS LETS MAKE IT 30% THIS MONTH DO YOU PART AND QUIT NOW

k

>things that never happened
Unless he put his cow out to pasture there is literally no chance. Is this on Pedro's RO server?

>can only quit this game for good once
I'd help if I could, user.

I quit for 2 weeks at most!

I did my part months ago.

>log in for gbl
>see this
uhmm

Rance is an idiot. Also, FFXIV sucks.

the fucking game is so alive that there's a guy ranked 165455 and the other two shiters are below that lmao

This is true.
Also dont forget that we are.. i mean IMC is broke. Buy more TP.

>other MMOs suck
t. tosg

It's really not that good. Not that ToS is any good either.

MMO players are just unpleasable and don't really know what they want, lots of people will ask for more "hardcore" features and then games come out that have them and die instantly.

>defending Final Fantasy Mystic Quest Online
Go play your Summoner who can't summon or your Dragoon who gets hit during Jump or your Astrologist whose Celestial Stasis heals the party. You must enjoy the simplified gameplay.

>You must enjoy the simplified gameplay.

You mean just like tos?

>You must enjoy the simplified gameplay.
If this wasn't so grammatically accurate I'd accuse you of being Swaaz.

Which games would those be?

Wildstar lost 90% of its population in a few months.

Wildstar, Darkfall, Dragon's Dogma Online

Is someone advertising me or something?

mentioned you on my stream my man

youre welcome

You guys still playing this game? How is it nowadays?

So, what are /tosg/'s bet on this week's patch?

Are we getting free dungeons? Are we getting the Corsair rework? Are they going to announce a new fanart contest for the Spring update? What's the next event going to be like?

Still shit.

a few bugs fixed nobody cares about.

>playing this game
no
>how is it
better now that less of this cancer general plays it but still shit

>next event
shit
>fanart contest
that would be my guess
>rework
LMAO

Nothing.

What was wrong with this general, it was amusing as shit

Yeah I liked the old gen, I hate this new crap. It's almost exclusively doom posting, no more guild stuff because the guilds are barely tosg and any build you post or content that you are interested in that isn't pyrolinkerthaum and dailies gets "LOL why would you play that" type responses.

>was amusing
It's been shit for like 4 months now.

This.

Guilds were a mistake, the game and this general were far better when they didn't existed and you can't prove me wrong.

Thanks Cats.

Yeh bring back CBT days where the cute posting, like and runs, semen demons, and kissing ran free

Well that's a shame

Not this.

Guilds were not a mistake, the game and this general were far better when they did existed and you can't prove me wrong.

When guilds first came out and they were all full all the time it was fun. We even had fun but harmless bants. It's when R8 came out and the game went to shit and everyone quit that it became trash. This game was fine and should have stayed R7 forever.

Why did you quote me? I liked it when we talked about guilds and the people in them, it was fun and we felt like a community in spite of the banter. So many people are just faceless daily drones to me now even in the tosg guilds and nobody seems to want to explore the game at all anymore.

who was your favorite /tosg/ player

Game turned to shit. What said.

You nigga wasn't even here when there was no guilds. Dont be jelly about ppl having fun together.. kinda.

R8 was ok the problem is they didn't fucking make any content for people without trans+6 weapons and meta builds. There's a massive power jump from standard r8 questing to doing Solmiki, it's fucking stupid.

Daddy

D V I N E
V
I
N
E

but that one did literally not play

Cattly

I wish I could afford the subscription, I miss them too.

Not that grandpa

I miss the drawfags

are they dumb or liar?
or is that another (Bug by IMC)*tm

Desu

i miss jace

How competitive is this games pvp? I read there is GVG and some other pvp with territory claiming. Are there rewards for owning lots of territories/being good at pvp? Would pvp be considered an endgame viable way to have fun?

>How competitive is this games pvp?
It was never balanced, but it was competitive once anyway, at least as far as the thread was concerned. That was a long time ago.

Fun is the only thing that you can do with this game's PvP and not a legitimate option for character advancement nor does it give particularly good rewards to people who are good at it as there's a very low cap on the daily points you can get.

no
there is GvG and nobody does it.

there is no
>other pvp with territory claiming.

there are TeamBattleLeague with random matching broken class/gear bullshit

and GuildBattleLeague with shit rewards and not many do it.

oh gee let me see, such a large pool of players to pick from, there's user 1 and user 2
I guess I'd go with user 2?
Or maybe user 1, it's a tough choice

I mean if you were around a long time ago a lot of names were known

>he wasn't around in the epic namedrop era
sasuga, newfriend

tfw it's all crumbling down

I was around but it was one guy name drop himself and then same fagging, and another guy name dropping himself and same fagging

>he says, standing on the last couple pieces of rubble still piled up

Fuck wanting a community amirite

Not true.

>shitposting about someone who isnt T1
>who has proven to beat meta builds with sheer willpower
>can 2 hit beet's inquisitor AND HAS DONE SO multiple times
>beet can only win if he hides in ausrine and only approaches during ausrine otherwise he runs away until its back on rotation
>needing to be a tryhard against a squire3
for fucks sake, my rank is low because it hasnt reset from when i used to que as squire3. for the 50th god damn time i cant even get into TBL matches because my rank wont reset. i que for 60 mins and not once do i get into a fight.
stop implying im shit how about you 1vs1 me then? my rank isnt resetting and you have no right to shitpost and damage control against a squire3 low-tier class like really dont you have something better to do like complain about ausrine or getting 1 hit constantly?
fight be bitch if u think ur soo good, judging me based off of my squire3 rank 7 rank which cant be reset? youre trash
headbutt does 15k damage twice, unless you run around like some pussyfooted faggot who only approaches during ausrine and uses dispellers so i cant use arrest in town pvp then you legit have no reason to gloat when you need to be meta T1 just to beat lowest tier ingame.
heres video of a scenario in which 100% of any cookie cutter sheeple glass build would of just gotten 1-hit from any of the clerics moves, and again i literally get into NO matches at all. id have a ton more footage if i didnt que for 60 mins straight and never get in a match
>HAHA XDXD why you soo autistic stop sperging out spastic

wtf u want me to do when these jackasses insist that im shit but refuse to fight me 1vs1?

i miss K**a

Does no one do the missions anymore? I'm level 155 and the queue has taken over half an hour

No one plays the game anymore m8

You're the only one online, friend. AFK shops don't queue for dungeons.

its late
i got in missions at that lvl range a few days ago and still get them at 17x 18x

niceme.me

t. a gold seller

But user, gold sellers are gone. Just afk 10h in Orsha ch1 and maybe 1 or 2 will whisper you, if you are lucky.

I dont think selling Gold Bars for $ has been good at any point anyways.

if r8 did one thing good it was kill rmt bots
I've never seen one bot on an r8 map
and because players make money from just doing dailies, no one is going to buy a shitty amount of silver for such a high cost of real money, unless they are full on retarded

So /tosg/ how do we kill Healmage?

What went so wrong? I used to enjoy this game but had to take a hiatus due to college

Um

I will never let you hurt Healmage also she's now protected by cuties of CNL.

Can someone calc how much money he spent

I refuse to believe that is real, you'd have to somehow have a group that wants to do Solmiki multiple times per day on different characters.

>st6 + st9
fucking poorfag shitter

>I refuse to believe that is real

To be fair on Telsiai, sometimes people sell Solmiki equipments for like 100m-120m. It's relatively affordable if you hunt and sell 315 mats all day every day.

Oh people on Telsai play the game as intended instead of just bitching about it while leaving their necros logged in huh?

We did some calculations and his equipment alone, trancend and all is worth 7,121 USD in silver.

Remember he's also a Doppel 3 and probably have all his attributes up to 100 and god knows how much that costs.

He can literally trade in his account for a goddamn car.

>What went so wrong? I used to enjoy this game but had to take a hiatus due to college

Here's your answer

>He can literally buy Kim a goddamn car.

Yeah too bad all that money goes to

IMC owns MMOTANKDOTCOM tho

I will defeat this whale.

Naked.

Yoink

Bashed out of the map, out of the ring victory.

>tfw CoffeeHouse isn't even the guild with the most /tosg/ on Fedimian