STB-1
>Which nation has the best tanks?
Glorious British Empire
>Which nation should I avoid?
Everything non-Anglo

>Archived threads:
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/wotg/

>Recent news:
Reminder to buy your balanced 252U, its armor is only slightly worse than one of the most OP tier 10 heavies after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5W01E-ap7Kw
files.catbox.moe/at3ysu.mp4
wotinfo.net/en/recent?playerid=1075897455&server=PS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for Console WoT is the same game

Centurion Action X is the most aesthetic tank in game.

Post em

First for the M3 Lee is still true suffering no matter how many skills your crew has

first for snek a shit.

what website is that

wotinfo

Noice

hmmm

this game is pure fucking cancer

>72.01K was the ONE vehicle that made me wish I had done clan wars
>Wanted it so bad
>They add it as a non-premium tank and buff it
>But they nerf the tank that comes before it
I've also already gotten the Maus and E-100, playing the same tank AGAIN for that much experience makes me want to kill myself, especially after the lower plate armor nerf.

>cropping out your performance in the match

rl mks u thnk

THIS ISN'T WORLD OF TANKS

they buffed the side armor and the lfp is still thicker than the ufp of alot of its peers

>wanting to branch out of the cancer known as WoT

he's been playing for so long, he must be bored of it by now with how often he plays

I just find it funny how he's streaming in his PJs, wrapped up in a blanket and unshaven.

sounds like a he's having a fun and comfy time t b h

I wish I were him

Looks /comfy/

>having good night
>join a plat
>loss artied loss tk'd loss win loss loss

I haven't been able to get my first win bonus in the O-I for 7 straight matches. I'm ready to sell this motherfucker and go back to the Experimental

(170222074)
>Wastes his life trying to get y o u s
>meanwhile I'm comfy wrapped in a daki
LMAOing at ur life

S T A I N E D

Have you joined the Poshy memorial clan yet?

rest in piss

EDGY
D
G
Y

Is this a game of tenks?
:DDDDDD

LOL

restarting my game fixed it

Only thing in tank this good is of the gun.

uh

alright

why do you cut out the important part tho?
>27% survival rate
reeks of yellow

>March Prizes
Level 4
(45 points)

>Your choice of the Matilda IV, Excelsior, Pz. III K, or the Standard Supply Crate.

Which one, /wotg/ ?

If Pz. K already in garage, they give me the gold instead ?

_________ here, after joining random strongholds all day, I can say for sure that the Canadian clans are the worst.

chai sniper detected

i don't know what's up but my image of canadians as friendly, boring neighbors has been completely shattered in the past 2 or 3 years. they're all so angry. what's wrong with them?

being invaded by Mongols and Moroccans would do that to a man

Fuck Artillery

So why do the hitboxes for most objects on the map not line up with whats actually visible? Sometimes with said hitboxes being several fucking feet off.

Every game I've played without artillery in it has had everyone being a lot more aggressive and the attitude of everyone in the game is a lot more positive. It's almost as if the real solution to camping is competent map design.

>WG
>competent map design

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I dont think you can jump off this hill any smoother

What is the best overall tank?

Also what is the best overall medium tank?

Centurion AX

You know what? My favorite tank, after buffs, is the VK 30.01P. That shit fucking WRECKS.

chaffee

dang, this would have been perfect if the wolverine died lol

I wish I could still say it's the E5, but idk what the best tank overall is now

62A and Action X are best meds

Such a beautiful picture. I dont know why I like watching beautiful girls burning to death.

Please don't spoil Logan.

>tfw you couldn't carry hard enough
youtube.com/watch?v=5W01E-ap7Kw

>[AWOO] (/a/ssholes)
wrong on many levels

I don't even feel like I played well today

At first I thought this is pretty shit, but turns out, it's pretty gud at farming newbs.

>42017 A.D.
>console peasant

>he thinks he's going to get an actual reward from a wargaming "random" draw
oh boy

>IS-6 is one shot
>I low roll and he kills me
>But my fire kills him

Is this the premium RNG I've heard of?

desu I got greedy and rushed for the kill ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is this what yellows find interesting

>Not risking it all on RNG

Do you gambling? The only loss is your internet points!

>t. yellow

>senpai can't event notice my stats

files.catbox.moe/at3ysu.mp4
>mrw reds can't aim

>drives into the middle of a group of enemies
>instead of dashing across to cover when his enemies fuck up he sits in the open and does nothing

really gotta wonder who's red here...

>they weren't spotted when I went down the ramp
>I would have died regardless
The KV-1 Captured's reload is literally like 3 seconds user

>blocking someone in chat doesnt blacklist them

>instead of taking cover
What cover fucking cover user? I could have tried sanicing to the side but I still would have gotten shot: bouncing a shot was my first instinct. I couldn't have tried to use my side armor and go to the right because my track traverse is slow and I still would have gotten shot. I was at

Gee getting pretty defensive aren't we

You're speaking nonsense and don't know what you're talking about

I'm not the one whose first instinct upon driving into the enemy team is to try to stop right in front of them

Neither is mine, it's to bounce a shot

and that is why you will be permayellow

wotinfo.net/en/recent?playerid=1075897455&server=PS4
Speak for yourself

>average tier 6

Come up to the big leagues some time buddy, you know, where playing well and not driving into the middle of the enemy team matters

You do realize it's easier to get a higher eff and WN8 at higher tiers, right? Not an argument. I don't understand why you keep bringing up me driving into the enemy, they weren't even spotted, nor was that the direction I was going.

>implying I don't play well
See

>easier to get higher wn8 at higher tiers

Do you really believe this? People play like complete garbage at tier 6, anyone can get purple recent there.

If you knew how to play the game you'd know that driving into unspotted areas is a horrible idea.

Wow doing well in one game means you're a pro.
I'm very impressed that you were able to do well when top tier against complete braindead morons.

>implying I don't know how to play
Nigger the entire map is an unspotted area. You're not supposed to go where the enemy has cover

>tries to discredit a 4k damage battle at tier 7 in a non-bully tank
Have fun with that

Yes I do believe that because the fucking WN8 system accounts for tier, and you are able to do far more damage at high tiers which makes it easier to get a good WN8. Incase you have forgotten the retards at lower tiers are on my side as well, that's sorta the reason I managed to get 8 kills but still lose

The entire map is unspotted area, so you drive into the open in an unspotted area rather than working corners or hills where you don't have to rely on RNG to survive. The mark of a really good player (yellow).

And 4k damage in a tier 7 really isn't impressive. Screenshot worthy? Sure. But people do that all the time, it just takes a little luck and being top tier.

WN8 is designed so that the damage threshold required to do well increases with tier where the average damage naturally increases. This means that it is obviously easier to get better WN8 in a mid tier game where retards abound. People do trend downward in WN8 as their tier goes up so I wouldn't get in the mindset that I'm hot shit because you're in for a rude awakening at higher tiers.

>be tier 5
>be green overall
>go to tier 7
>go to teal
Shiggy diggy
Same shit I heard a few tiers back, I can't wait until I reach a respectable tier and you guys run out of excuses for me doing well. Do you honestly believe a red can bounce shots like that with a T-34?

>he tries to tell me how I play
I posted a god damn video of my play style for fucks sake

Is there a remodel that adds the skirts to the Panther II yet?

__

>Do you honestly believe a red can bounce shots like that with a T-34?

Are you really taking credit for what is clearly an RNG bounce or a missed shot? It's pretty pathetic that you have to grasp at straws like that to prove your skills to an internet shitposter.

>implying my movements weren't delibrate

This insight into the mind of a yellow has been fascinating

kek

>he's trying so desperately to get a reply

>Tier 10 light tanks
Can anybody give me a quick rundown?

TDs bow to them

>played almost entire weekend starting on friday afternoon
>good games, loads of fun
>playing on monday
>absolute ass cancer
>retards going full retard left and right
>autistic shits taking out their angst online pushing people out, team killing, drowning themselves because the win chance is 49-51

the fucking weekend players/christmas noobs/summerfags myth seriously should result in perma ban

>>autistic shits taking out their angst online pushing people out, team killing, drowning themselves because the win chance is 49-51
god damn it, this so much...

>In T-10 doing the sidescrape congo
>Friendly Maus pushes me into enemy fire.
>Take 90% of my health and am ammo racked with dead loader and gunner

Fucking kill me.

>2017
>shits STILL don't know activity trends
how do you still not know how to avoid the retard power hours and play during comfy dummy prime time?

not everyone is a neet who can play all day just to continue being a miserable faggot

i'm not a faggot

>playing WoT seriously without being NEET
It's your funeral.