>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6GGoTxvGzk
pcgamer.com/why-rainbow-six-siege-wont-have-new-game-modes-aims-for-50-100-operators-instead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for warden

i said
nice
bulge

>Fucking futa OP
I'm done with this shit. Fuck all of this.

Why the fuck is the OP a girly horned dude with tits?

Cya next thread

I need aesthetics advice.

Do I keep it as it is, or do I swap the tricolor to the right and the three lions to the left?

Anyone want to discuss lore?

I know its bare bones but we could atleast talk about some of the insetting info like how the knights used to be with the centurions or how the Samurai were driven out by something after the earth quake

coulda at least posted the better one with the sleeveless hoodie

Source?

Is it worth it to upgrade common gear at low levels? Or should I save my materials for rare stuff?

Alright, which one of you got bodied by my LB and called the lobby cucks as a term of endearment?

I think it'd look better swapped, user.

lost to the ages

>Actually having a conversation
>in this general

It's a puffy vulva m80.
Fuck off

Wait till you hit prestige 3. You will be swimming in purple gear.

Holy shit, i just can;t duel with LB.

Hes so outmatched its pathetic.

there is nothing to open with

Apparently, the Vikings went fucking missing for a few centuries. Wonder where they fucked off to?

Any particular reasoning or just gut feeling?

Are you prepared?

>This how pirates come into play

What lore? perhaps you meant gore?
We got lots of those.

>just played peacekeeper for the first time for keks
>do the best in a lobby full of multi-rep characters

So this is the power of shittery

What does peaceshitter do after a parry?
I would copy what others do, but I've never actually seen a peaceshitter stop spamming attacks in order to parry

Is the full size one going to be lewdkeeper doing lewd things to those 2 guys

Full-on gut feeling.

Unless you can provide proof otherwise it's not a futa and muscle girls are For Honor related

Is fhg dead now?

right, gear's maxed out on my main now, who next?

0 decides who i play in 4v4s
(i'll smile at u as a bonus if it's a knight since i have 40k knight salvage)

There's 3 guys with Lewdkeeper

>MUH LORE

Fuck off

I thought Warlord Full Block was supposed to stagger shit like Conqueror Shield Bash and Valkyrie Head Butt.

Why the fuck it don't work.

the story is weak and doesn't make a lot of sense. there are so many characters you switch between during the whole campaign, there isn't any time to flesh them out so they're really shallow and boring. the only one that sticks around is apollyon and she's a really poorly written character but has a nice voice actress.

the single player was longer than i expected though, and a decent enough intro to how to play the game and was somewhat of a challenge. i beat it once on hard, once on easy to get all the breakables/observables i missed the first time, and the viking chapter on realistic for the valkyrie horns. but i won't pretend the story is good.

nah

jrpg general is dead

cgg is dead

we're still good

why would it do stuff like that, that'd make it literally impenetrable and mean there's no answers to warlord

Nobushi.

Hope I get 0, I basically chose the one I thought you'd enjoy the least.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6GGoTxvGzk
>cinematic trailer pumped me up, fucking got shivers from it
>actual game is just parry and defense filled, fucking boring as shit and barely gets adrenaline pumping unless its 3v1 or whatever
I expected the game to be full of buff as fuck supermen and superwomen beating the shit out of eachother desu

>100+ posters every thread

Not even close

I remember one of the Apollyon monologues mentioned they returned from across the sea.

Well how else am I supposed to punish Conqueror shield bash?

It's tarded how during his shield bash even if I side step I can't guardbreak them.

What if for honor wasnt a fighting game

hard luck friendo

i was considering nobu as a secondary for a while but i don't like how easy she is to parry

You are a raider

The Law

Whats wrong with lore?

Im atleast trying to start a nice conversation

Like I said I know some say the story is "bad" but I see potential in it ubisoft fucked up not only on servers but also with this game

be grateful you dodged it

you're playing a stronger version of conq lmao just dodge it and headbutt him into light

RAIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Does anybody know if balance patches are done at random or if ubisoft has a schedule? Warlord needs to be fixed, his kit is fucking overloaded.

Friendly reminder to use guardbreak and auto parry scripts since ubisoft don't care.

Still undetected for 2 weeks and gathering free rep.

Ubisoft.
Not even once.

Warlord

honestly if it was more free-flow with a lot more actual sieging and shit, it would be a lot better in my eyes, though less esports bait so theres no way ubisoft would have gone for it. the campaign really teased at that shit as well, with bits like the ram/gate breaking/capturing points for archers and such, but was probably too much effort for them to put in the MP.

no but the thread has slowed down tremendously since release

not like I blame them, the game is an imbalanced mess atm

Payload gamemode with battering rams when
It's already in the story mode

What's there to discuss? Ashfeld starts literally exploding lava and all, then Apollyon comes in and starts rounding up knights to beat up other knights and round up more knights, and afterward goes and fucks with the vikings for no reason, who in turn fuck with eacother in the same fashion, then the samurai because they're starving. Raider and co get away and are literally gone for the remainder of the plot, Warden and co rebel against Apollyon, which in turn lets the samurai go kill her. Apollyon's only given motive is that she thinks everyone's like this at their core, most likely due to having suffered earlier on, as further suggested by the "dog kicks the cat, cat kicks the mouse" domino-style violence that moves the storyline. Centurions are mentioned to have been the predecessor's of knights, and the samurai are mentioned to have been fleeing from some other threat, which may or may not be the ninja depending on if he's part of the samurai faction. I don't think I missed anything.

Save for purple tier
You can't actually break past a rarity barrier via upgrades, nor can you use low-level gear to change the appearance of high level gear. Each tier is completely cut off from eachother, just trash anything that isn't purple aside from the pieces you're wearing in the meantime.

My sixteen year old brother uses the word cucks at this point, it's as normified as "Deus vult XD"

>gee hilda

They were kicked out of Not-Vinland by the Not-Aztecs

probably went on some big-ass raid somewhere that went on hella long. Centuries later they returned and found their former homelands completely alien and assumed the Legion BTFO'd their ancestors.

i'm kind of wondering what happened to the firearm tech the Legion and Chosen probably should have had.

I mean since they're very close to historical versions and the Legion and Chosen do seem to possess 1500's and later armor, it should mean they had developed firearms. Possibly a technology lost in the cataclysm and later disasters though.

guys im super scared right now

Kensei like me :) most skill character for fast hand and faster mined.

post them waifus

the game would've been so much better if the story mode was expanded on and every hero had their own story with 4-5 missions. instead it's an advanced tutorial

ubisoft fucked up because the story was kinda fun, it was just simply too short

WHATS WITH ALL THE FUCKING SEVENS

post lawbringer

So heres what I think

The campaign mentioned Centurions and low and behold were getting a centurion

Orochis video mentions he was trained by the ninja clans so basically thats where the ninja comes from

Samurai were drove out by something my guess is fucking Mongols

The vikings who maybe stayed behind on that little sea voyage could have become pirates

play peacekeeper

just make sure to disable your chat so you don't have to see all the mad shitters raging at you for playing an overpowered hero

orochi

how to acquire said scripts goyim?

>game focused around huge scale conflicts and sieges/wars instead of the pussyass dominion (which is just literal who mooks sitting at a point while the others are barren) and skirmish
>different classes of mooks, like the campaign, so they actually stand a chance and arent just boring fodder, as well as there being ai heroes that help out and defend areas
they could have done so much more, but instead we got a low-test fighting/dark souls game.

Fat King of the Weebs

FUCK alright

hey what can i say, she's fun

my most played is nobushi, but pk is fun to run around and stab people with in dominion then run away when you start to lose.

>like Conqueror aesthetically
>always do poorly as one
>like PK aesthetically
>it's so fucking broken that I can't bring myself to play it
>rapidly losing interest in the game with all the bullshit

This sucks man

> high activity
> [Matchmaking extended to all game modes.]
lies

I wouldnt mind if the game turned into deadliest warrior

I know some people hate the gameplay but I enjoy it when the devs hopefully take out the defense ,meta then we can have some fun

What ever happened to him and that writefag?

you can try /r/ or something my man, I'm sure at least one person on earth must know

ive tried

mods going full no fun allowed and banned him along with the writefags. reddit is more tolerable to them than Veeky Forums is, let that sink in.

Fixed the image some.

Content updates don't mean anything until they fix the netcode, senpai.

Game is already dead.

I would rather see them start developing FH2 right now than waste time with updates for a broken, unplayable mess.

It's a pretty solid tech demo and I would like to see a worthy followup.

Looks like Buffalo Bill sucking on a turd.

To bad my man ubisoft is into that long term meme now

What confuses me is there are people who defend the p2p system.

low tick rate, forced input delay to mask latency. All to save some bucks.

Who was that guy that predicted that the Roman's would be wearing that cave helm? Nice guess m80.

I thought the netcode was fine?

I dont fucking know anymore modern gaming and gamers confuse me

It wouldn't even be that bad if it weren't for the constant crashes.

it was me

>I would rather see them start developing FH2 right now than waste time with updates for a broken, unplayable mess.
people said that about rainbow 6 siege as well
not only are they into year 2 of the season pass, but ubisoft confirmed that they want probably 3 more years of content for the game, since they want a minimum of 50 operators. you can expect the exact same in for honor.

I know I am a shitter, but what are some good techniques for fighting Lawbringers/Conqs/Warlords?

I usually get chain bashed and die before I am able to regain control.

>I thought the netcode was fine?

FUCK NO.

>I dont fucking know anymore modern gaming and gamers confuse me

Ubisoft devteam member detected.

w-what...

>I would rather see them start developing FH2

fuck that

Call me a ubi shill but starting new sequels is cancer

>heavy top does the same as heavy side
>yet heavy top is blatantly slower
Why?

This shit makes no sense. If its slower, it should do more damage...or have a reason to be there.

>boosting A
>see a peacekeeper approach
>remember i dont have 17ms reaction time
playing shugoki has been my most stressful gaming experience

It was me, but it wasn't exactly a crazy prediction. No other character has a fully revealed face, even the Berserker has a dumb domino mask.

This was the logical option for Ubisoft to give him something to cover his face, and it lets them go wild with alternate faceplate looks for other gear.

Im sorry man I hate ubisoft I just thought this games problem was the connection

pcgamer.com/why-rainbow-six-siege-wont-have-new-game-modes-aims-for-50-100-operators-instead/
there are 30 operators right now. with 8 added per year, unless they further increase that number.