Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVKQ3-L4duU
tvr.co.uk/newcar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The mclaren is faster BTFO

McLaren has won Le Mans.

TVR fangirls BTFO.

you have no proof :-)

Has anyone ever discovered the car's limits? As far as I understood it, no one was willing to take it that far.

they tried measuring the power on a dyno rated for 1000bhp but it broke the dyno

Why does this car look like a serial rapist?

It's the eyes.

Bexause it is. It'll kill the driver and rape his wife just because.

kek that's a good one

That's also the reason why it got the nick name 'death machine'.

Sounds more like a shitty dyno.

Ah yes, I'm sure a legendary motor company who can sell a car for a quarter of a million pounds don't know their onions when it comes to dynos

>spoonfeed me mommy
youtube.com/watch?v=iVKQ3-L4duU

now post the top speed of the speed 12

>241 > 240
Stay BTFO

It's not that unlikely. TVR is a small outfit and was even smaller back in the '90s. They didn't have a proper dynamometer and when that one broke then never went to a working one ever again and decided to jerry-rig their own method to come up with a suggested output.

Also,
>legendary
TVR is neat and all, but they've never done much and are more of a UK novelty. Even in just the EU they're pretty small.

source: my ass

Impossible because the top speed of the Speed 12 has never been verified not even internally by TVR.

>shedfags cant understand maths
why am i not surprised

exactly :^)

>w-what h-how did you know the source was from my ass?
settle down

TVR were backwards as fuck. When regulations changed forcing all cars to come with an airbag, abs and traction control TVR just started using registering the cars as "kit cars". This is also why they were never able to sell the cars outside of the UK officially, everything was a third party export, the cars had no safety equipment, no crash testing and very little emissions controls.

Pro-tip: don't crash

TVR crashed so their customers don't have to.

New model coming out this year baby

Tvr, where the execs said "let's build a great , functional supercar " and the engineers reply was ........ "No"

Sauce?

>that fitment
Looks like a viper with an extra chromosome.

tvr.co.uk/newcar

>The new car had to be:
>British in every way

>

How can a car be a cuck? Would it only start by seeing you drive another/superior car?