Show me your creations, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.se/fedrlf.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>taking picture of screen

we need another genocide

Is that Forza?

I have a willys in FH3 that makes 1100 Hp

I'm... not entirely sure what's happening here.

aesthetics bro

This is a video game, you didn't create shit.
Try again.

Dumb furfag

fuck off furfag
nobody cares what you think because every time you post you prove that you're a massive fucking autismo retard

>every time you post you prove that you're a massive fucking autismo retard
factually wrong, try again

Shouldn't you be busy making the suicide hotline bling

Virtual rice thread?

WITNESS HIM, FOR HE SHALL RIDE ETERNAL, SHINY AND ORANGE

>thinks I'm trying to pass Forza off as real life

>thinks I don't realize this
You're wasting your time in a fucking video game, go outside you dumb fuck

Says the emaciated furry on a Mongolian basket weaving forum. Don't complain about video games when you fantasize about dogs walking on two legs.

says the furry ass faggot whos too scared of even yiffing and thinks his gay ass autistic opinion is right or even matters.

reminder that even people whose only experience is vidya are better drivers than mrcummy who managed to lost control of a 5hp volvo and almost fell off a cliff after a slow corner

BOI

Cummy's just mad that he's not as good of a driver as you are. Here's him nearly going off a cliff after fucking up in almost every conceivable way.

>all these mad replies
GO OUTSIDE

outside sucks bruh, i only go outside to run the touge without snap oversteering to my death because FWD masterrace

>snap oversteer
You don't even see what happened there and you think you're a good driver?
I braked going into the turn too hot and caused rotation, you wouldn't understand this concept since you only play video games

yes and then you went full fucking retard by overcompensating, sending your ass into uncontrollable oversteer

Uhh no, it gripped because I didn't have it in throttle which cause it to inertia into the other direction, you can see the exact moment it recoiled when I get thrown out of my seat, then I counter steered to stay on the road going straight.
I was perfectly centered in the road when the car came to a stop, it work e perfectly to keep my from going off the mountain.
When you start going out of control or drifting, aim the front wheels where you want to go, which I did, and it worked flawlessly.

wow
You were fucking up in every conceivable way and only having blind luck save you from being a vegetable. Not only that but you recorded it and posted it on a website where every single person hates you.
And you're here telling other people they're stupid.
Jesus fucking christ.

But tell us how we're all stupid and how you're the best person on Veeky Forums because you changed a sparkplug once.

>blind luck keeps you from dying
>say it was skill

maybe you should play more video games so you can learn to drive before taking your shitbox to the touge

mr cummy
>can't take a corner
>can't keep up with a truck on twisties
>can't master even a 50hp volvo
>doesn't know jack shit about tuning a car
>pretends to be knowledgable by benchracing to everyone how he is horrible at driving irl

if you were so fucking skilled you would have never lost control of a 20hp shitbox in the first place.
It was blind luck that saved your ass stop pretending it was anything else

>changing a spark plug
Uhh what, I have years of professional experience literally running a shop rebuilding motors and doing work, I LS swapped this Volvo and put a Ford rear end in it, all custom all done by hand with a grinder and a welder

why would you lie on an anonymous imageboard

It wasn't blind luck that saved it me was experience from driving my fucking car and drifting it in construction sites and actually spending time fucking with my car whipping the ass out.

>ls maymay swap
>volvo maymay

no it was blind luck.
If you had any skill you would know how to fucking take corners like you should instead of losing control and spinning out

"hurr durr im skilled because I made a retarded mistake and didn't die from it"
no you're shit.

pretty amazing there is a tripfag on Veeky Forums that can out shitpost me

How am I lying?

it isn't shitposting when he legitemately belives what he says.

wow good job you have an engine hoist, an empty chassis and no job
clap clap clap clap

Old pic dummy, it's almost done, just gotta finish the fuel system up

Dumping a few pics of this, fired up Forza 3 to get em. Roommate and I stayed up til 3 last year making this, the Memiata, quad-rotor twin turbo ultralight NA Miata tuned for a top speed of 234 mph on the Mulsanne Straight. It doesn't run on fuel, it runs on Autism, so every time I need it to go faster I add another decal.

>spend 6 hours detailing and maintaining my car on day off
>go inside at 7pm
>get bored
>play forza
>post this thread at 2am
>get this shit-tier reply from a scrawny fag in a shitbox
>mfw

>detailing my car
Post pics

So you can run us over, because you lost control over your car again?

Hopefully yes

Those vinyls are impressive. I'm not even mad

it has come to a point where I'd rather hang with bunch of benchracers and busriders rather than mrcummy because mrcummy would lose control of a parked car, kill 5 bystanders, cause another 9/11 and claim it was intentional and pure skill

Haven't crashed yet

Before I gave the engine bay a much needed cleaning.

I love it, 11/10 would bang off the rev limiter and annoy everyone on Xbox Live again

Fucking sideways. You get the point

>can't even keep a picture straight
How do you expect to keep the car straight?

How the fuck did he do that anyways

Old drag slicks and a welded diff?

>he didn't die
lol kek

pure retardation and lack of hand-eye coordination and lack of knowledge of basic physics and driving techniques.
No matter what he tells you remember this is the furfag who thinks lightweight wheels are pure rice

I never said they were rice, I said you won't notice a pound difference between wheels and changing wheel size itself will make a more noticeable difference.
Enjoy crashing your worst gen mr2 and continue asking fucking retarded questions you should already know.

stay salty that you are just a narrow minded piece of shit who always has to be right
>thinking I even have a car
top kek

>doesn't have a car
Well go figure, who'da guessed that.

>being so retarded even busriders call you out
>only retort is "YOU HAVE NO CAR"
top kek

Is that you Alphonse?

what's the worst gen mr2?

mrs

yiff in hell motherfucker

you truly are as retarded as everyone says

mrs owner spotted

>homosexual furry sperglord that spends his days shitposting on a car board even though he can't drive for shit
go oversteer off a cliff you retard

ok benchracer

Yet I'm still better than you, crazy.

Uhh, aren't the mrs owners supposed to be the ones who are benchracers?
You seem to be confused here.

>"""""drives""""" a volvo
>enjoys getting rammed up his anus by a man dressed as a dog

checks out

It's like watching those motorcycle crash videos where you wonder just how the fuck you can fuck up that badly. I haven't seen jerkier inputs and worse lines in my life and the pedal box isn't even visible. This guy needs to spend some time wheel hopping and squealing around in an FWD shitbox before he's allowed near anything RWD, even a scooter. My 12 year old sister drives better.

>can't keep up with a truck on tougay
>almost oversteers off a cliff, makes a video of it, talks how he is a super skilled takumi reborn

top kek
you got any proof? We have plenty of proof how you're the bottom of the barrel delusioned shitposter.

>can't keep up with a truck
I was literally stabbing the brakes mid corner to cause my ass end to rotate out because it was so boring going so slow
proof of what?

this.
>"""""ran a tuning shop"""""
>can't stop a car from losing grip taking a slow corner at 10mph

>I was literally stabbing the brakes mid corner to cause my ass end to rotate out because it was so boring going so slow

kek
>sucks at driving so bad he thinks braking mid corner will help xim overtake a truck

>will help xim overtake a truck
Help me overtake?
No, I was just bored and wanted it to be more exciting.
I drove 250 miles to drive to reach that road, I don't wanna waste my time and money.

Came for vidya, stayed for mrcummy getting a well-deserved roasting.

so you can't even overtake a truck going slow as shit.
Have you considered selling your volvo and buying a mobility scooter? It might fit your driving skill level better.

It's uphill on a 2 way road, why would I try and pass?

>has no problem crossing onto coming lane in blind corners and having pure luck save his ass from flying off a cliff
>is suddenly scared of taking over a slow truck
git gud

>thinks any of these anons are roasting me
How can you be so delusional?

I never intended to cross lanes, but once the car started sliding I didn't have much say in that.

Wow, sure showed me

>be retarded tripfag
>drives 240 miles to touge
>absolutely fucking fails in every metric
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>starts to autistically hate initial D

really makes you think

>starts to hate
just goes to show how new you are

>furfag admitting they're dogshit at driving
hell froze over

I admitted my mistake when I first posted the webm, refer to

just goes to show how big of a gay you are a.pomf.se/fedrlf.jpg

>im skilled i was intending to do muh skidz ples believe me it wasnt luck
kek
can't decide which is more pathetic: your driving skills or your personality

>intending to do skids
Where did you get that idea?

you said it yourself you're so skilled you would in no way make a mistake and if you did you'd recover instead of ending up backwards in the middle of the road halfway off a cliff

You suck dick at driving and everything related to cars. Please post that axle again which you cut up following a yt tutorial

>you said it yourself you're so skilled you would in no way make a mistake
What?

I've been on Veeky Forums for 3 months
I've never seen someone being so retarded

This thread has derailing into roasting session, and I love it.

Oh, and I am faster than your Volvo in my 1.4 pigfat Opel Astra