character with cute feets when?

What are you talking about, Grux is already in game

grux needs a pedicure

New hero when?

#every3weeks

Next Tuesday

hey is this the paragon general?

no, this is Patrick

yes sir it is! Autism to the left and rage to the right.

Just finished a game where we had a Kallari go mid. Does nothing early on, then when the enemy team is familiar with her shenanigans and all have shadow wards, she's trying to initiate. At one point, the Kallari says "its so gay they are grouping for everything"We lost.

Played a great Kwang though. Srarted out 4-0-0 and was landing double and triple swords.

narbash buff when?

they need to add "total card power" on the totals column near the bottom when you hit tab.

huh?

I think he wants to see a team's overall CP, like K/D/A are now.

a half-decent narbash is a huge asset. as i said in the previous general, patience and positioning are big on ogrelucio.

what do you think needs to be buffed? imo mana drain on regen is pretty harsh.

scaling on heath should be changed to make him more bulky

more like paragay lol
n.n

Fuck you faggot.

paragay players like to fuck faggots confirmed here ladies and gents :3

I've never seen an image of this game that isn't an obvious bullshot.

Excuse me? The game truly does look fantastic. I don't think there really are any bullshots of it anywhere.

Why does your trip look familiar?

I haven't seen an actual bullshot of the game, mind showing me one? Like, I actually want to see a bullshot, I'm not just fucking with you

i wasn't the first but i started making the general 10 months ago. I ended up stopping because the threads would auto sage.

Pic is the first /parag/ to hit 750

So you're telling me these are actual graphics?

Ah yeah, I remember you. I remember your trip now, NA Player or something on Discord? My memory is a bit foggy so that might not be the same person but if you were, either way, you're alright, welcome back friendo.

Not sure if you're G but yeah, that's not a bullshot, you can get that stuff with maximum settings on PC as far as I've seen. However, that's on our old map which had a lot more detail and care given to it while Monolith was rushed and very uncooked.

Wow. I can't believe it. I've never played a game with graphics that actual before. Thanks for earnestly answering my question. I will definitely give Paragon a shot now.

desu I would really like to see what a bullshot of paragon looks like

They take some artistic license in the trailers with extra effects and animations not in the game.

Who's slightly hyped for new hero reveal tommorow?

Also anyone playing today?

id be playing if my mmr werent high enough to justify 30 minute queues excluding dodges

>still no legacy map option
fuck monolith
dead game dead general

I just stacked with my irl friends and we got fucked up by 2 diamonds and 2 plats. I'm having a break.

if you play this game
kill
you
are
selve

ok

Is the game as dead as this general? And if the game really is dead, is it any fun and worth putting time into??

nope

game is fun if you have friends.

Time to play Paragon and do push ups in between timers

Where's the hero teaser though, someone post it

And what if i dont? Also even if the game have a low playerbase, it feels just as dead when you are in a game, like playing with only bots nobody is talking at all... Im just burned out on every other fucking game at this point desu...

I spam obscenities every game

every game is fun with friends

>playing literally support countess
>enemy team always up my asshole
>get dekker howi combod or chased by all 5
>i have 7 deaths and literally only shit out damage for peel ward and push
>each time enemy team focuses me my team obliterates them
>can't stop laughing
Lata dekker mains

It says 735

>win game as belica 9/1/10
>get loot crate key after
Aw yeah

Going to play Khaimera for the first time wish me luk

Game itself is pretty alive, It's just the general that's slow

Patch notes for v.38.2 up on the site. Skin variations are here boys, lookin good too

>used to wonder why Howitzer always 1 shot me when I was low
>R2000 missile scaking 1.3 power
Daily reminder to read hero abilities or you'll end up dead like me

Everyone's always busy on Mondays

>Skin variations are separate skins and not included with the skin itself
Bravo Ebin Games, you've done it once again.

Not very exciting, I'm not really one to care about skins except maybe the really awesome ones like Undertow Gideon or something but the general cost of skins isn't worth the money.
$10 for 1 cosmetic item? Pfft
Hopefully, we'll see more exciting shit next patch with the addition of the new hero.
A new game mode would blow my fucking cock off though, something like Arena in Smite or a smaller team-map would be fucking great. I remember I only exclusively played Joust in Smite, if they added something like that, I'd be humping my screen. That's probably a ways off but I'm excited to see what's next.

Meanwhile free loot crates and keys

Yeah NA Player, Doctor whatever his name removed me from the discord one day randomly. Not sure why

Literally who

>it's a Kallari main epsiode

Where is everyone seriously

Oh that's cool, a few of the people on the Discord were loudly autistic and sucking on Tallis' wiener but a couple of you guys were pretty cool. Hopefully, if we ever do set up another Discord, it won't be like the last one.

I'm at school. Where are you?

i'm awake user.

i really want to play dekker but i can't trust my carries, so I play jungle. rampage is too easy, so I play kwang or grux.

follow-up question. when should i be clearing raptors as grux? OP?

I'm always teribbly afraid of trying out new heroes, I always fear I will completely suck with them for the first time. I don't even care about ELO, I just don't want to fuck up the game for rest of my team.

i typically do one or two bot games to get a feel for a hero. i did not do this with dekker because I was feeling spicy. pic related, first game with her.

That being said, you can only learn very basic things in coop v ai. When I try to practice jungle, some shitlord that is brand new to MOBAs will "help" me, or the AI will suicide walk into my jungle.

who are you considering playing? teams go auto-toxic if you even softpick iggy or serath. i think serath can work as a jungle, but her lack of cc makes my dick soft.

Well, I'm talking more generally, right now I consider trying out Sevarogg and perhaps Seraph as well. I'll probably just wait until I'll have an opportunity to play with some friends.

Meant Serath obviously

Heading out to work

epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news/v38-2-release-notes

ebin games does it again

>boy look at all these new skins :^)))))))))
just kill me senpai

Will at least basic skins have their variations unlocked? They won't, will they?

Well there will probably be more stuff when the new Hero comes

Bump. Amerifats, where are you?

tell that to high gold and plat past 11 pm est. ive played games with the same 6 people mixmatched across teams and over 5 games in a row

the $10 skins are the same value as most other moba skins. the issue is the ones that cost more and less, im not paying 7 dollars for a recolor
i lied

Playing better games.

>nothing for sevarog
kill me

Well I play on European servers which I think have more players than american ones. I also rarely play this late, although even then I don't usually have trouble wih finding games

for me once the sun sets queues can be upwards of 10 minutes and then followed by mass dodging. can take almost an hour some days to even get a game going

Damn man, this sound almost like back in the closed beta. For me queue time hardly ever extends one minute or 2-3 when I play really late.

Be thankful you aren't in OCE lads. I always have to wait 5 minutes for a game and I play against the same people all the time.

it only gets worse higher up

dunno how you fucks went 2 hours without a post but 15 minutes after mine we're page 9

first time playin paragon
coming from diamond 2 in LoL
any tips on who to play and how?
tried aurora she kinda sucked desu
her E is shit like noone will walk into it
q is kinda buggy or idk how to use it
what do i spend my in game money on? champ mastery?
i got 550 of that other currency can i get more than that by playing or do i have to pay for 1000 gold skins?

Jeez, you weren't kidding. Veeky Forums activity must have spiked: guess the kids are out of school on some continent or other.

aurora is literally the most broken character in the game because everyone that plays this shit is retarded
>2 aoe cc moves
>2 dashes

agora.gg/heroes

Spend in game money (reputation) on card packs so you can make better decks

Aurora is actually a really strong character, you have to get right next to the person and use that move so they can't escape it, rather than trying to get them to run into it.

Maybe try someone who is similar to the role you mainly played in League?

E is better used up close. Stand right next to someone and they're stuck there for your team to destroy. You can also put it in front of minions to delay them since they won't dodge it.
Spend reputation on card packs to start out.
You get free coins occasionally, but they're pretty rare. I just spend them on crates/keys.

i play ranged toplaners with ignite that bully people like urgot jayce quinn etc
no hero like that i guess

Crossplay was a mistake.

Not playing LoL, is toplane an "easier" or "harder" lane there?

Literally the only problem with it is people who keep on whining about it.

Every time I see an adc who can't land snap autos, I die a little inside.

>never knew there was a Paragon General

Well, fuck me. Happy to hear it.

So Aurora going to be permanently in the meta from now on? And is there any reason to go power when literally everyone just builds for crit and power?

I play on PS4 and I just don't play ranged carry anymore.

It's because most of the player base is on PS4 and, for some reason, Epic still hasn't added a chat, voice or text, that isn't the confusing quick chat.

The general is on for almost a month already I think. It's rather slow though. Write downyour nickname and game schedule so it can be added to pastebin if you want to play with other anons.

As for Aurora people start to learn how to counter her bullshit and it's rather easy to do if you actually know what you're doing, so I doubt she really will be in the meta.

>recolors of skins added to crate

it's over

they're going full jew