Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GiiezSE5EnE
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=25&v=1AZ7hnaJnqo
justpushstart.com/2017/03/crossplay-status-tekken-7-looks-grim-right-now/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

Is there any proof to this?

The numbers when the SFV servers go down.

which xrd characters should i learn to make my opponents angry

why is urien plus on so much shit? good lord I can't punish the man with anything.

>knee
safe
>shoulder
safe
>every fucking button besides LONG ASS SWEEP
safe

fuck out of here

What does the CFN servers have to do with steam's number count of who has the game running?

leo

bro just keep him out :^)

Prime time for training mode. (lol)

I'm glad the new thread came and we avoided turning into a pol discussion

Ibuki cutest slut.
Racoon pajama when?

A good Axl makes me not want to play the game anymore. Same for Sin.

Reminder the balance update is in 2 days

Do you really think that 600 people stay in training mode for 8 hours?

what's she thinken

Most people wouldn't play a game that's basically online only when the online is inaccessible. The servers go down and the number that stays is consistently the same and only deviate when there is a new update and people are pressing to get in quickly. The number is high considering that the fighting game genre is niche, most users of Steam SFV are American and the servers go down during weekday business hours. Even when the servers go down outside of typical hours the numbers are the same.

wondering if rashid is going to take her on a cute date to a public beheading

Requesting more fucking stupid-ass anime hitboxes like this.

thinken bout curry

Fighting games are booty

Can you present proof the to court that this is the case?

pushsblock is something you should learn if you want to play vampire savior, the wiki should cover it.

>tfw you're the last person left who actually likes SFV
>tfw haven't had this much fun with a fighting game since 3rd Strike

same here fampai

How hard is it to believe with all the people in the world, that 600 of them are either training, playing locally with people or better yet just didn't close the game? I know a shit ton of people who leave games open when they go to bed/leave for work/afk

what is the MUST DIE of guilty gear?

None cause Guilty Gear isnt garbage.

There is absolutely no truth to these rumors

I'll present proof after the next lull. Kolin slightly boosted numbers and if there is an actual balance patch that may as well.

It would be much smaller than 600 people user, and people not closing the game is part of the inflation. Any increase to the number that isn't an actual person playing is inflation.

Birthday train, and i enjoy it unironically

>anime hitboxes

its just french bread balance

>posting more ex moves
yamero

God damn, just admit you lost bitch

stubborn people are the worst

Why is is that there are so many character specific combos in Xrd? Every time I learn new shit I have to go and see if it actually works against everyone.

I want to sniff Nine's pussy

Giving Urien breathing room is very stupid because the fucker has the best buttons in the game and his sudden unreachable EX shoulder that he can throw out whenever the fuck he wants for free unless you're Gief or another character with a parry or counter mechanic, and even then you have to make a good read.

The best way to deal with Urien is stay on top of him and fuck him up because his buttons have slow start-up, so do that until he has Aegis and does a random jab into aegis and kills you anyway, but at least you tried.

>THE MUNICIPALITY OF HBOX

Other thing: most Uriens are super predictable. They just do one thing over and over. Maybe two. The same setups and the same reactions to stuff. It's usually pretty easy to learn the patterns.

>urien and juri in MvCi
PLEASE LET IT BE

because goober gear is a bad game

PLAY SHUN'EI
youtube.com/watch?v=GiiezSE5EnE

hsien-ko wondering where she and her sister are standing?

3rd best bb.

Sin 100%. Pretty much the reason why i quit xrd

>Cammy can crush counter Kolin's low parry
wew lad, i supposed this is gonna be patched, Cammy CC working against crouched opponent is halal

I think all of them can piss people off

BALANCE PATCH INCOMING AHHHHHHHHHH

i'm trying to learn guile. are there any good channels on youtube where i can him. he plays just like chun so i'm trying to learn him. chun is not getting me very far when it comes to fireball wars with gay ass shotos. i gotta do all the work with shoto players. if they want a fireball war that bad guile is the perfect canidate for that. i see how nuckel du plays him i'm not really learning from him if i cant do what he does.

any guiles mains out there? any advice?

>sfv

lmao

wwaaahh

>stop liking what i dont like

Meow

I wonder who is behind this thread

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=25&v=1AZ7hnaJnqo

TECH!

There already is a proper game though.

name it

i am jelly about the exclusive chun costume and wanted to say that since capcom will never give it to anyone else or the public i think it is a stupid way of rewarding players with cosmetics

which one?

>exclusive chun costume
What

Wew lad

the wrong part of it is to not let ppl customize colors and have them locked

not a costume, a color

what are those two little boys doing with each other

>falcoon replaced this
bleh

So what happened to that sfv rumor about another character getting leaked in early march?

it's Byron, that black american army dude, someone already posted the pic of his model 1 or 2 threads ago

this place used to be smart, witty, and brought the bantz. What happened?

What about all the FM farming bots?

nice reddit post

fuck off newfag

sfv happened and it killed the fun of fighting games

two hours old thread and only 77 posts

shills drove everyone away

justpushstart.com/2017/03/crossplay-status-tekken-7-looks-grim-right-now/

rip

how is this capcoms fault?

Blazblue truly is the best fighting game...

if only they drove you away

is crossplay really that important? isn't offline just for practice and you go get your games at locals? or go to places like tekken general to set up lobbies if you're on PC or XBox or Switch

>not playing FlamPurple

>don't ask me again
They might as well make it a PS4 exclusive. Nobody on Xbox is going to buy it. A handful of PC players will buy it, but it will only be a fraction of what could have been if cross play were a thing. Either way nobody will be online for matchmaking after 2 weeks, so the PC version will be worthless. The PS4 has a healthy fgc so that version will be the only one worth anything.

Downplaying online play these days is not ok.

Offline play is great but it takes much more effort to set up in general.
Most have locals or people over once a week, online play is always legit for a few hours.

And of course you can set up lobbies, but there's gonna be tons of situations where people wont be able to play each other because they are on a different system.
I know some PC and some PS4 players. I definitely wont buy a PS4 now so those people are out of the equation.
That type of stuff was pretty annoying last gen with the 360/PS3/PC already.

considering that other fighting games don't do this, you tell me how combofiend.

sonygger please.

Seriously though, how many xbone owners do you know who play fighting games? Bamco fucked up. PC players aren't going to want to buy this shit now. Matchmaking will be worse than Cummy Blasterz

If you have nonexistent or very limited offline scene good online can make or break motivation to begin with.

Every SF4 player played on xbox.

fgg fighting game when?

it doesn't matter because Namco rather go for the monopoly. what are your choices on XBox besides Tekken?

all the competitive players will be on PS4, no casual is going to buy a PS4 for Tekken, so the rest can enjoy their single player game which they will stop playing after 10 hours anyway. don't forget 99% of the Tekken community are cosplayers and lore followers mashing buttons and playing dress up

African Americans in the dance hall performing Uriens Vtrigger

Ignoring Killer Instinct which is niche as fuck xbox has mortal kombat and injustice, so there is definitely some stuff to entertain casuals.
IJ2 is also coming a few weeks before T7.

But there will still be quite a few Tekken buyers on all systems. Plenty of people who quit consoles over the last and this gen who still got some nostalgia going on and shit.

Hi Aut

Why the fuck did I buy the Season Pass? I want to slap myself in the dick.

thats just the story model

If he keeps those trashy shorts he'll automatically be the worst looking character

Is Rival Schools kusoge?

No motivation to play fightan