hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/Q7cbP

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/

>Track your Un'Goro pity timer
pitytracker.com/

Previously

First for Pepe

depends
are you a girl? if not, shouldnt bother imo

>tfw this would have been the perfect tech card for this tournament

>GRILL CHEATS IN TOURNAMENT AND GETS AWAY WITH BECAUSE WHITE KNIGHTS
FIXED IT FOR YOU

>cheats
assuming she didnt know, which people did way dumber things in this tournament, she still won at plain hearthstone

well see next tournament, which she said she was attending

laughing my ass off at kripp's saltiness right now

>not watching our boy toast play the tes ccg

>Still no new reveals
What the FUCK are they DOING

they said they wouldnt do anymore until the 17th you oaf
go back to pokemon

>our boy
damn plebbit

reddit has it right this time, but even a broken clock is right twice a day

Its magicamy all over again. I'm nearly one hundred percent certain her bf played for her

>this /hsg/ tourney

So another thing about the meme prize, it needs to be shipped to me BY THURSDAY. Once the winners are determined we will be in contact.

can i vote for blue

what if it was a digital clock, that randomly generated a random time each second?

it'll be right eventually

>Blizzard offices
>Good morning Mr. Brode, what time is it?
>Quitting time
and that answers this question
>

nah dude, they interviewed her after and it seemed legit

is no place safe from girls

>a grill browses /hsg/

nevillz stream

>a girl is inside you right now

>tfw watching navi and it's full of girls in chat

kelly's bf here
she doesnt actually browse Veeky Forums, i just got her into the tournament because i thought it would be fun

why did you drop the ball on the registered decks?

Andy kept asking everyone to declare their classes. While it was done on his end because of routine, a lot of other people perceived it as "oh I can change classes around" when he asked in later rounds.

i had no idea the classes werent allowed to change. i thought i had seen people change classes up until that point (i guess im wrong now), and the way he wanted classes declared every time i thought it was implying you could if you wanted

i did read the rules in the beginning but i could not remember today

i dont think it was ever stated that you couldn't change classes, just that you most definitely couldnt use banned cards. and im pretty sure decks didnt have to be submitted before hand idk.

i mean, a grill still clearly outplayed everyone in that tournament

yeah, im sorry i fucked it up. i really wanted this to be legit as shit. i honestly thought it was fine based on how it was going. i should also mention im pretty new to hs (been playing for like, idk, 3 weeks now? its why i got her to play instead of me. i dont have any cards so i figured it wouldnt be fun at all) and thus also new to the thread

you better reward your grill properly tonight for the way she rekt /hsg/ RIP.

oh dont worry
shes gettin a 30/30 jade golem tonight

just make her play in the next tourn to defend her win

living the dream

>tfw you have a 30/30 golem but no grill

i herd girls dont play vidya games. pls show nudes to confirm she is actual grill.

you can hear her in the vod
though i guess she could be a female (male)

LF a friend for friend challenge quest... ;__;

Caw#2601 EU

i herd girls dont play vidya games. pls show nudes to confirm she is a /hot/ grill

ok. fap material for tonight boys.

its kinda funny how effective putting every good class and neutral draw card along with cheap tempo cards in a deck can be

this dude is dust right?

That guy is based as fuck for already best class in game. You can put him into every deck slower than aggro.

You're an idiot if you dust that just because it's not LE TIER 1 META *RIGHT NOW* THO

I have Watch & Learn

Stipe#1564 (NA)

pls help

Especially with such big changes due in just a few weeks

guess i'm keeping him then!! would feel bad about dusting him anyway

From your tone it sounds like you genuinely had no idea about his potential value so I'm sorry about the rude 'tude.

don't sweat it man. i just never seen him around playing the ladder.

Was just too slow in aggro shaman meta. And Mid Jade Shaman doesn't really have a deck slot to spare. When Trogg and Golem rotate out, as well as the "new deathrattle stuff" rumored about Un'Goro, he could end up having a big spot. Especially since N'Zoth will still be around for a while too.

Will the classic cards that are being sent to wild (Sylvanas, Rag, Azure etc) still drop in classic packs?

>tfw

>classic cards
>sent to wild
This better be a joke

new card tomorrow, they are actually going to push elementals to make some faggots stop talking about buffing bad cards, the shitstorm is going to be glorious

#livingunderarock

>Tfw my birth date
Hope they wont fuck it up with some crappy designs

wich one is it?

Which one do I dust?

I currently don't need anything crafted but I will once Un'Goro starts

wait until un'goro and see if he's good in elemental tribal

If I shouldn't dust the golden one because he's never played, well I'm playing him often enough in a shoddy evolve deck, which I think will become mandatory for the 8 mana slot once Ragnaros rotates out

I'm still torn between being cool and being varied

why not just wait and see?

Keep the gold if you like using it. Name your deck [GOLDEN WIND]

Tbh I'd keep most trash golden legos, it's just so rare to get one. I'd only trash shit that is not only trash but not evne fun in memedecks like boogeymonster.

When will be the new cards revealed?

go
read
the
news
it literally tells you when they will show more new cards
spoiler
its march 17th
like i said

>Make a janky tempo mage centered around secrets.

>Rush a priest down with a strong starter.
>He coins out a fucking TOURNAMENT MEDIC which keeps him alive.
>Turn 5 Avian Watcher with an active counterspell waiting and a fireball in hand.
>No way he can kill a 4/7 taunt and clear my board while counterspell is up; tasting the ezpz win.
>DE SPIRITS BE RESTLESS :DDD
>Clears the board and pushes himself out of lethal thanks to fucking tournament medic.

>Queue up again against a rogue.
>Have a good opener with Kabal Lackey -> Secret, followed by Mad Scientist.
>Turn 3 he plays Eater of Secrets and gets a 4/6.

I am fucking LIVID. I am frothing at the fucking mouth at how fucking rigged this god awful cuntfuck of a videogame is when there are people out there in the world playing SHIT FUCKING CARDS that are COMPLETELY FUCKING USELESS except in literally THIS ONE CIRCUMSTANCE. When you played again 50 decks in a row in which NONE OF THEM EVER USED SECRETS, did you not stop and think "Hmmm, maybe I should remove Eater of Secrets from my deck"? APPARENTLY NOT. Why are you playing these TRASH FUCKING CARDS you fucking degenerate troglodyte CUNT. Did you tailor your deck to DICK MY FUCKING ASS? Did you play for hours upon hours every single fucking day losing non-fucking-stop telling yourself "One day i'll play against him and it'll be worth". It fucking feels like it. It feels like the motherfucking Truman Show right now. The cunt producers up in the studio are matching me with tailored decks just to see how I react when I lose to the most absurd sideswipes this shit game is capable of. WELL CONGRATULATIONS, I'M MAD, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? I HOPE THE VIEWERS ARE HAPPY WATCHING ME SIMMER IN MY OWN RAGE.

You say that but I just faced off with 5 secret paladins

The fact that he beat you so badly is the reason they keep the secret tech cards in, because it swings so widely in their favor when it does

My wild decks are just collections of fun police techs grafted on top of concede priest.
Go back to standart. Wild is for masochists only.

Why wasn't this card neutral again?
Why did they give shaman this overstatted healbot?

it's balanced because of overload(1)

> he doesn't know about shaman class identity
Having better cards than other classes

>3 more hp
>can target the heal
>1 less mana

what did benjamin hearthstone mean by this

they got shafted hard on the hero power and signature mechanic so it's okay goy
how do you expect us to make them viable if we don't give them op cards?
and we can't have greeen jesus non be relevant now don't we?

Meanwhile priest has this strictly inferior card

They got shafted when the hero power only relied on rolling a 4 sided die all all the time. Now that there is so much support linked to the hero power, like free 5/5s, its obscene

because priest can also use healing as damage

But at the same time, priest has fuck all to do with healbots nowadays. If anything I'll take the 4 atk for mirror matches and no overload.

Don't forget about overload, all other classes that have a negative signature mechanic have something going for them.
>warlock discards for very slightly over average minions
>gets discard synergy, has inbuilt draw and has power cards like PO

>rogue has very underwhelming cards that are good if combo is enabled
>fits the playstyle of rogue anyway

Meanwhile the only deleterious thing in druid or pally is an inflated manacost on spells and for priest a blind spot at 4 atk.

This, why dust it when you shouldn't even BE spending large amounts of dust right now

> every other game is against weird ass zoo that loses every time
>check to see if a streamer played something like that recently
>find pic related
>???
why would anyone be so retarded to play reno in zoo? why do people blindly copy the deck before taking just a second and think. jesus christ

idk bro maybe to heal for 20+ against aggroshit

i imagine it has not enough value to beat control and with an average draw it's too slow to rush it down. and against aggro it's probably just weaker than normal renolock

its not for reno, its for kazakus and you might as well run reno if you are running a singleton deck

same idea behind dragon reno priest, every deck should have access to either patches aya or kazakus

What do you think he smells like?

although unfortunately with reno priest it falls flat because dragon synergy requires more dragon cards

desu drakonid operative is a better card than kazakus

dead game

dead thread

Cunnyverse wins again

money does not stink

>pepe is r9k
"no"

It does when its dirty money

fck that game. Too confusing.

> open game
> get free pack
> how to fuck open that
> browse menus for 5 min
> apparently I have to buy pack with tickets I got
> notice I have 37 pack tickets I haven't used since I didn't know how

> apparently you can only buy 10 packs per time
> open some cards, don't know what they do since no text shown

>try to be Mr. Nice Meme and put up a good meme show for everyone at the tournament
>get stomped by borderline meta decks like tempo mage and secret hunter

I hope you're ready for Mr. Meta Monster next time you fucks

>/hsg/ literally not intelligent enough for cunnyverse

>Watch Thijs
>Getting destroyed
>crying about "braindead" decks
>while playing Druid