/svg/ Shadowverse General

Incest Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play class-based CCG.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

The GBF collab event is LIVE. Check the following pastebin for details:
pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Bat'ed:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12378077
reddit.com/r/Shadowverse/comments/5xrbxg/3_new_tempest_of_gods_card_leak/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some new expansion cards on Leddit apparently.

strawpoll.me/12378077

I want to rape Vampy

>743 posts
>Short op
Fucking kill yourself you subhuman nigger

VEIGHT NO

>a namefag is shitting on the thread

Why is /svg/ so easy to troll and trigger?

Like if someone makes a thread ealier, you guys should not move and make a proper one, then the guy making that shit would stop.
It's the same with this other guy, filter or don't respond to him, and he will either go user or stop trying.

Why you guys are so retarded?

reddit.com/r/Shadowverse/comments/5xrbxg/3_new_tempest_of_gods_card_leak/

These are posted on Shadowverse Inven, a Korean Shadowverse fansite. You may click on the card name for the link to corresponding article.

Wind god Grimnir

Rarity: Gold Class: Neutral Type: Follower

3pp 2/3, Ward

Enhance 10: Fanfare: Deal 1 damage to opponent's leader and opponent's all followers. Repeat this 4 times.

Dryad

Rarity: Bronze Class: Forestcraft Type: Follower

2pp 1/2

Clash: Give -1/-0 to the opponent follower.

Soul Guardian Minthe

Rarity: Legendary Class: Shadowcraft Type: Follower

4pp 3/4

Fanfare: Your cards with Necromancy don't use Shadows. If this card is removed from play, you lose this ability. (Cards with Necromancy will activate its effects regardless of current number of Shadows, and will not consume any Shadows)

God I hope it's a joke

Because you get deleted and day banned for thread wars?

Stay there please.

>that neutral card
Apparently killing and gutting fafnir is not enough, now they are just spitting in his grave.

Wind god Grimnir
Rarity: Gold Class: Neutral Type: Follower
3pp 2/3, Ward
Enhance 10: Fanfare: Deal 1 damage to opponent's leader and opponent's all followers. Repeat this 4 times.

Dryad
Rarity: Bronze Class: Forestcraft Type: Follower
2pp 1/2
Clash: Give -1/-0 to the opponent follower.

Soul Guardian Minthe
Rarity: Legendary Class: Shadowcraft Type: Follower
4pp 3/4
Fanfare: Your cards with Necromancy don't use Shadows. If this card is removed from play, you lose this ability. (Cards with Necromancy will activate its effects regardless of current number of Shadows, and will not consume any Shadows)

Do not sexualize Vania.

Literally nothing wrong with short OP.

Take turns holding her down while the other fucks her?

Stop it retarded.

DING DONG

Reminder that you must not reply to name or tripfags!

Stop shitting up thread

It's Vania

>Because you get deleted and day banned for thread wars?

Dunno, I made several early threads and/or trolling and never got banned, and the threads don't get deleted.

BUT, you gain nothing from making early threads if people doesn't move.
But everyone on this thread moves anyway.

So it deals 4 damage to all enemys but in the form of pings?
If a last word effect triggers inbetween, does it summon the lich and then damage that one 3 times?

>That shadow card

Now all we need is some nonsense like what sword has with the Assassins.

wtf, is it a double headed vampy?

TIME FOR JO WITH GRIMNIR

Yeah, don't forget wrath drake, the 1pp less, 1dmg more silver fafnir.

Not gonna be a fan of Minthe, she's a do-nothing on curve, wont survive a turn ever unless the other guy bricks and since shadow doesn't have cheap pressure it's tits up. And off-curve, all the great shadow cards are too expensive. I'm sorry but I'm not really seeing a 3/4 minth, 4/5 goblin zombie on t7 being all that great.

I don't think lastwords trigger inbetween effect, it only trigger after all the effects has resolved.

>Turn 10 13 damage Tyrant

THIS IS NO LONGER A MEME

No, same deal with Fire chain.

It's different from just dealing 4 damage to everything because it falls flat against temple defender.

>that shadow card + Death tyrant
:^)

>literally throwing up the towel as a vampy redditcordfag
Really embarrassed right now.

Namefaggotry is cancer but it's hard to blame people for responding to the namefag when 99% of the game discussion is delusional B rank salt or stupidity from autists who think grinding to master with one deck qualifies them to talk about the game
If there was anything in this thread worth responding to, people wouldn't have to make and take bait

Dryad's art has a weird aesthetic, curious to see the animated version.

>Minthe

Is that Blanc?

When I play her, she says "I'M VANIA" so I think her name is Vania man.

>Concede pls

FAITH 666% REWARDED

YOU GUYS ARE ALRIGHT, STAY OUT OF MASTERS DURING APRIL, MAY, JUNE

We already had a turn 9 Tyrant from hand.

This card would let you reasonably run necromancy cards that aren't death's breath in Tyrant decks now.

>shadow gets more good cards
Really funny cygames
It's not like they have a billion of those or something

Let's play a game. Count the number of posts with disruptive content that a namefag makes, then count the number of posts complaining about namefags. Count which is higher by the end of the thread!

>Wind god Grimnir
i feel a competitor!

I gotchu.

Kill yourself,shitposter

>Grimnir with JO
>One sided revelation that hits face.

>3 crystals
>12 damage 10 pp with a 2/3 ward body
A win condition for JO
What is this

>4PP goliath
>good

Other than turn 10 tyrant, I just don't see it being good.

Did someone say
GUARANTEED
Deathly Tyrants?

So with jo crystal it becomes 2x 4 damage?

I like you, I prefer you falseflagging than being you forme self as a vamp- vania circlejerk short OP faggot.

Thanks my dude!

Jesus christ. A vanilla 2/3 ward is what almost every single control class would use. Am I wrong in saying this is going to be the 3-cost Unica if there aren't any more even crazier low cost cards revealed

turn 10 minthe into deathly tyrant

>Implying it's equal to Khwawy's power

It has to stick on the field, in removalverse. It's just a "What if Shadow had Blood Mary?"

No offense to the gooks, but I am not putting that in if it's not in a language I can decipher.

Oh I never use that amulet. Probably just forgot there was one

>t10 shadowless Tyrant

Nepless CShadow might be pretty good coming up.

>Khwawy
Bigsimileanimgirl.png

>Rarity: Gold Class: Neutral Type: Follower
>3pp 2/3, Ward

funnily but aggro blood can drop veight simply for that ignoring its enhance whatsoever

>cygames will continue to give Dragon discard and JO meme fodder instead of cooler dragons that aren't dogshit on curve
I'm so tired of ramp I'm not sure I could go full discard. Most of my JO games don't even make it to t10 anyway so it boils down to discard support offered vs ramp options introduced at the end of the day.

Don't forget it becomes relevant in the lategame as well since it can fish for lethal and swing board state in your favor.

There's no way this card isn't going into every dragon deck.

S-shut up, it's difficult remembering how to spell his name.

It already has t6 with a t5 midnight, it already has t7 midnight, t8 tyrant+ethereal form for 17 through ward. t9 allowed you to midnight+tyrant on the same turn. I guess having her for a 10 as an additional activation condition is nice but still, if you didn't nut by then you're pretty ouch.

A lot of shit you use for your 7 shadows also works with lord atomy. The deck was already legit but only us memers play it cause all the retards are out netdecking cancer for free wins.

You could hit hard with dragoon too.

>shadowcraft is now tier 0 cancer with a better version of albert, along with the best wards in the game and one of the best wincons in mordecai
have fun next expansion guys, going back to hearthstone.

Eh, I think 2378 Nep will love that card. It's a ward that gives a free 4 damage foul tempest late game.

Minthe

She has the Bran problem from HS if anyone knows it. If you play her on curve then she's gonna die so you're better off just keeping her in hand until you say for certain. If she does survive though then you've pretty much won the game.

Shit

My hero

Just call it Kawaii.

>JO crystal with Grimnir

Is it fine to play daria now as chemo to this sword bullshit?

Minthe is not going to be that great outside of heavy control. on turn 6 you can drop some overstatted 2 drops with her. On turn 7 you can tempest for free which is arguably the best deal (madame lich is alright but no one will run her). Turn 8 is skull rider (shit) wight king (kind of crappy) or Howl which doesn't make much sense. The rest are pretty much irrelevant except for a turn 10 tyrant or DB. It's not going to be a Mary-tier threat unless we have insane new necromancy cards

So this happened when you enhanced Grimnir?

Spot on. Especially since only imprisoned dragon, ancient elf, and temple defender are a defensive ward in the 3pp slot

I'm scared of that card purely because of stuff like Deathly Tyrant or arena. She can be chain dropped on T10 for a 13/13 with that guy and removal is not always as handy in T2. I mean, it's a shittier Bahamut for 2 cards but yeah she seems pretty counter or loseish.

csword cblood should be better

Gak-!

And that ice golem thing

yeah but those cost a lot more vials

>Power creep isn't real, they said

There's always hector and goblin zombie.

Stop shitposting, autist.

wow this guy looks a lot worse up close.

Every single sword player I've played against today has emoted when they have lethal.

What's wrong with them?

This
Isn't there a 2/3 dragon that gains ward only if you have overflow active?

Why does that picture look like it's been ran through like 5 filters

It's Angelic Barrage 4 times.

When I said "THIS IS NO LONGER A MEME," I meant that it can be ran in a standard control or midrange build rather than having a dedicated deck for it like Mary. It gives non-nep control shadow a better way of closing out games.

user I beg you to stop (you)'ing the namefag

There's also shield angel and the new blood card, but 2 attack over 1 attack is such a huge gap in what it can do for trading.

Sword has a 1/4 chick but she's bad.

Hector won't come out on the same turn so that will be hard to judge. Goblin zombie will be a turn 7 combo of a 3/4 and a 4/5 at the end of the turn, honestly lackluster given how just piles of stats aren't enough to close out games now.

I've been complaining about Ancient Elf since day one based on that guy.

why this nigga wanna be an airplane?

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR TEMPO TYRANT SHADOW TIER 1

Don't bully airplane harpooncock dragon.

You don't have to go full nut. There's lots of strong cards along curve to form a skeleton. And shit dude, just look at wrath drake and venomous pucewyrm

Can it really be called powercreep if it's replacing a class-exclusive card that's already unplayable?

Leave it to Dark Sader to protect Minthe-sama.

>4-drop
>ever surviving on curve

>noone talks about the forest card
Is it really that horrible?
It seems quite horrible

The thing is that this guy is neutral
Like why should dragon ever run dragons at the current rate

Albert is also a better Genesis. I think Dragoncraftcards might be pre-nerfed because of ramp potential.

>user
Wanna bet that's the hypocrite Discord shitter or the vampy shitposter ERP?

MINTHE IS GETTING A CARD FUCK YES I FUCKING LOVE MINTHE SO MUCH I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR THIS SINCE THE BEGINNING

How can you do that when you get hit by 15 damage Grimnir turn 7

It doesn't matter how good it is.

It's a 2 cost forest follower, if it's not better than roach nobody cares.

>Turn 9 combo
>Turn 10 combo

Minthe is going to be subpar unless we get insane new low-cost necromancies.

Forest card looks incredibly annoying but shitty for tempo. Will likely be used more in take 2 unless there are synergies

I would ERP with Vampy.