Don't mind me, just posting the best Mustang ever made

Don't mind me, just posting the best Mustang ever made.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GhnzH9riQOM?t=2m14s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i watched gone in 60 seconds too :)

But gone in sixty seconds was all about the Eleanor?

Best? That's not even ecoboosted.

its easily the ugliest Mustang
pigfat as all hell too

it was so bad that people thought the Mustang II was a good direction to go from there

it was when the Mustang truly lost its way and was the biggest pile

thats what Eleanor is

>its easily the ugliest Mustang
>thats what Eleanor is
pls be a troll no one can be this stupid

they are ugly as hell
even the Foxbody looks better

>Mach 1
I believe you meant second best. Pic related

STFU

>even the Foxbody looks better
>even the Foxbody
>EVEN

u lil bich

Luigi stang.

>Foxbody Mustangs are cute and the perfect size, but ancient chassis/suspension/engine designs even for the time
>current gen Mustangs have huge power and good handling, but are enormous and a bit ugly

I want the best of both worlds

why didnt they make more of these reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This was the original Eleanor.

... nice trips tho.

>[Insert HNNNNNGGGGH]

Agreed.

Available 351C power for big block power from a small block, surprisingly good balance for the time, just needed better rubber than the era could deliver.

Thankfully it is no longer that era.

while the 71-73 is an ugly Mustang
the Foxbody is a disgrace to the Mustang name since it looks like a little eurocuck shitbox

yes it doesnt look as bad but it doesnt even look like a Mustang

youtu.be/GhnzH9riQOM?t=2m14s

>is the engine 19 feet long?

>the decided to make the mustang bigger in 71 and they achieved that by just making it bigger.

ooo baby

that car is just fucking ridiculous

if the term "waste of space" ever applied its for this 2-seater monstrosity taking up more parking space than 1 1/2 7 seater minivans.

I get not being a fan of all the Eleanor exterior mods but ugliest? In the same reality that pic related not only existed but was also produced?

I get that there was an oil crisis and all but a Windsor 302 V8 producing 140hp, yielding a 0-60 of over 10 seconds and a top speed around 110 should have been a death rattle

I prefer the terminator but hey

kek

the GT500 Eleanor is even uglier than the 71-73 Mustangs

Mustang II was a step towards what a Mustang was supposed to be and outsold every Mustang except 1964-1969 and no one liked the bloated fat pigs of 1971-1973

people hate on it all they want but it was a huge success

Modern cars are still fatter than this old barge

You're alright. Don't go to Dearborn tomorrow

Not a Elanor fanboi the early fastback Mustang is the best but with the HiPo 289 not the pig fat meme 428

britbong stang

>way heavier than the early 1st gens
>nowhere near as stylish
Maximum motorsports front end and rear end rework is your friend. Ditches the 4 link for a 3 link setup with a panhard, new k member, control arms, etc up front fix the front end geometry. GT40X heads, gt40 intake, even a mild cam, headers, exhaust (you better get an h pipe), 3.55s or 3.73s, short shifter, and you're in business.
The Foxbody was a natural evolution of the car, just in 80s styling. Fox styling led to the awesome thing that is the sn95 new edge.

>the Mustang that marked the end of a lightweight "sporty" and quick car
>The Mustang that brought forth the fatass big block muscle car
nah

>sn95 new edge.
>awesome thing
kek
new edge mustang is easily the worst, looks more japanese than american

>marked the end of a lightweight "sporty" and quick car
>Implying the earlier '69 and '70 models before it weren't heavy as fuck
>Implying it was the first "fatass big block muscle car" and that there weren't several cars before it
KYS my man.

There was so much potential. What happened? I miss you.

If I'm looking to getting a Mustang that looks like it's got some hard lines and some character, what era would I be best suited for?

G...Germany too!

>Lines
>Character

There's only one choice. Pic related

Base models look many times better than mach 1s

>muh meme movie
fuck off pleb

but that cars character is being fat and ugly

>posts a Tarantino movie
>complains about memes

kek

I like this Mustang best,

I watched Bullitt, it was trash. The chase is its only redeeming part. Dialogue was beyond cringeworthy.

>tfw i daily one tho

dunno why youre trying so hard to be contrarian but lmao

Looks sleek, like a sportscar shouls. Everything doesn't have to be a brick.

I have to admit, that color doesn`t look too great on the car. If it was a bland boxy 70s landbarge then maybe. They sure loved those bland brown, grey, beige and other washed out colors in the 70s.

That`s the whole point of muscle cars. Still that`s nothing compared to old 2 door Cadillacs.

favorite car of all time

LS swap a BRZ

This is my favorite car on Veeky Forums

>best Mustang ever made.
but you're objectively incorrect. This is the best Mustang ever made.

Hey I saw one yesterday while getting gas. The blue looks really good.

Mustang II a cute

Don`t need a v8 to be a stang.

>trying so hard to be contrarian
I'm not, when I watch films I'm a film enthusiast first and a car enthusiast second. I was very let down by that one. The only reason people call it good is because they've been told it's good. The only reason it was praised in its day is because it pioneered long car chases and because McQueen is the quintessential cool guy. That's all that there's to it. Snobs praise Bullitt for the same reasons they hate Cobra. The difference? In the critic world, Stallone is fair game, because he's a muscular action hero, and to a critic every action movie is trash.

>Dialogue was beyond cringeworthy.
>says the Tarantinofag

me thinks you just have ADHD and couldnt pay attention to the movie outside of the chase

which makes sense since you posted a Tarantino film lmao

Wrong

>Looks sleek, like a sportscar shouls. Everything doesn't have to be a brick.
I never said that. The pre-facelift version was even more jap looking though.
Look at the 90s Firebird, it looks absolutely American.

The pic makes it look like that, it was bright yellow in reality. The camera altered the coloration.

Not wrong.

>best mustang ever made
>still a POS

80s and to some extent 90s action movies are still pretty good, until they became self-referential and ironic. Last Action Hero was still decent, though some might disagree.

Nah, it was just hard for me to suspend disbelief. It was like being reminded constantly that I was watching a scripted thing, it didn't sound natural. Even T1 was better.
spotted the snob

>snob
>most movies are literal verbal diarrhea, completely removed from everything else

No, I don`t want to listen to the intricacies of fast food, or about your foot fetish, Tarantio.

it was school bus yellow

not exactly bright

so a movie that has been praised for its natural dialogue sounds bad to you

lmao

the girl was pretty shitty but the rest of the actors were fine

giving a fuck about movie quality. shit as long as things blow up and cars go vroom and shit ill like it.

if you want good writing read a book you stupid fuck

some people actually like a good movie you stupid gay fuck

>implying and movie can hold a candle to a book

get an education you inbred fuck

lol I almost said "Even Last Action Hero was better" in my previous post. Scripting has become miles better and now we have more cinema actors as opposed to theater actors in movies, and they're given more leeway on the dialogue so movies are more believable for the most part. I enjoy self-referential ironic movies sometimes though :^). The example I mentioned earlier, Cobra, has some over-the-top scenes that are great, like "it's bad for your health".
>No, I don`t want to listen to the intricacies of fast food, or about your foot fetish, Tarantio.
kek
>not exactly bright
far from beige or washed though
>praised for its natural dialogue
kek
I do
this

>comparing different media
spotted the clueless snob

so basically you like bad movies and dislike good ones

we call that shit taste hombre

>Get an education you inbred fuck
>Get an education
You tell em', Cletus.

aLOL I TROL U HUEUHUEUHUEUHUE

>reading books
>ever

books are for retards like you, i dont waste my time with them its 2017 you can get information way faster by watching good movies you dumbass

USA #1

i don't care what other people think
mustang II's are my favorites.

shit yeah america is the greatest country on gods flat earth

>now we have more cinema actors as opposed to theater actors in movies

So basically one-dimensional and bland? Its quite easy to differentiate a classically trained actor from a "self-made" one.

>they're given more leeway on the dialogue so movies are more believable for the most part.

I`d rather not listen to millennial convos, senpai.

Actually this has the opposite effect when it comes to historic, or fantasy settings. It doesn`t help that they throw completely unrelated referentialisms in there and most young actors don`t even know how to fucking act.

>those fucking wheels tho

I barfed.

>tripfag
opinion discarded

Just looks like a 70's cuda to me.

dunno about that Swinger

Hey, how about a poem?

It's a high pitched sound
Hot rubber eternally pressing against a blackened pavement
A wheel is forever
A car is infinity times four

Wow maaannn.

>best (that was supposed to be a) Mustang ever made

Best mustang would probably be a '70 Boss 429. Black.

agreed
>popup headlights
HNNNNGGGG

>So basically one-dimensional and bland? Its quite easy to differentiate a classically trained actor from a "self-made" one.
are you retarded? I never said a "self made" one. Theater actors are objectively worse in movies, they overact and do things meant for the limitations of theater that look like shit on the screen.
>Actually this has the opposite effect when it comes to historic, or fantasy settings. It doesn`t help that they throw completely unrelated referentialisms in there and most young actors don`t even know how to fucking act.
Again you miss the point completely. I'm talking about actors bringing life to otherwise wooden dialogue.

>looks more japanese than american

Meanwhile the Fox looks like an S12...

/thread

looks nothing like it, if anything it looks like an euro Ford shitbox