youtu.be/fNE-8pArnR8

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtu.be/jI-kpVh6e1U

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTsD2FjmLsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit OP

CORA A CUTE NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT HER IN THIS THREAD REEEEEE

Vetra a shit.

shut that withered old cunt away in the airlock.

Why can't Bioware design good females anymore?

Probably Suvi or Vetra.

where can i get the me3 dlc unlocker

i got one from share the goods but im not sure if it works for the rest of the dlc beyond the preorder shit

who're y'all lookin to romance, if anyone? or are you gonna play it straight and professional the whole way through?
nobody's really caught my interest, either

if everybody liked her, user, you'd get sloppy seconds. or worse.

>that ghoulish face

i-i think i'm gonna be sick

Here hair sucks

What exactly justifies or makes ME:A relevant to the franchise other than it contains cosmetic similarities?

They are throwing you 600 years in the future in another galaxy so they can just do literally whatever.

It's going to be a completely superfluous game.

I'm going to marry Jaal! ME!

I think she would be even prettier than she is if her hair wasn't asymmetrical like that.

So their hands are just human hands with three fingers stuck together? Why don't their feet match?

that old hag is already alec's sloppy seconds.

If her hair was a little bit shorter, and more blonde instead of white, it would be better.

Literally because it's sexist.

>They are throwing you 600 years in the future in another galaxy so they can just do literally whatever.

yes, that's exactly it.

had to look Suvi up, but sounds like she might make an interesting relationship, especially if there's enough of that science+religious background stuff thrown into the story

That's why it's not called Mass Effect 4. It's a different setting in the same universe. Like many long running franchises that aren't direct sequels do.

apparently, beautiful women are unrealistic. but designing tall, muscular, attractive men isn't.

SUFFERING

Eh, on average still better than what Netherrealm has done in the past years.

>Glory
Mah nigga

this exactly.
reboot cause someone high enough up not only realized it, but said aloud, 'well, we may have fucked up.' so while it may not be the start of something new and amazing, they can at least go where they want with it and try for that

Yes and my point is whats the fucking point? What makes it Mass effect other than the visuals.

No previous lore will matter in anyway, nothing that happened prior to like the 2 months since Ryder got off the ship matters.

How can you justify the game.

So you think we're getting a Mass Effect: Andromeda 2?

Threadly reminder that Scott is 6'1 officially.

It probably depends on how well this one does, and if there is enough demand for it. I wouldn't be surprised.

brand recognition, less marketing needed

>Implying that BioWare is trying to make ugly women

Look at who they're using as face models. They're still using literal models but they just suck at rendering them. Cora, Sara, and Peebee aren't meant to be ugly, they just are.

I don't know, user. Is Mass Effect an entire universe or is it just Shepard v Reapers forever? Sounds pretty fucking boring.

Cora and Sara are goddesses you delete this right now.

who're the face models for cora and pb

in this day and age you can literally just scan faces in. You cant fuck up a likeness unless you are doing it on purpose.

Let's be honest, even if the game is shit it will sell good enough for a sequel to be viable because a lot of "normal people" will buy it because they never learn a lesson and shit "games" have become the norm these days.

>face model for cora
2nd from right

We don't know that but you can bet money they're models like Jayde Rossi.

BioWare can. They're awful at making good looking people with Frostbite. You can tell Sara is supposed to look like her model but they failed. Trying to act like it's a conspiracy is retarded reaching.

They've tossed out all the worldbuilding that 1 and 2 had before the Reapers came in favor of a completely different galaxy 600 years later. I don't know how you can be at least a little frustrated with that.

>They are throwing you 600 years in the future in another galaxy so they can just do literally whatever.
lol yeah

>justify the game.
there is demand for the kind of game- and gun-play that ME already has. yeah?
ea wants their money, so they're gonna make another game with the same play, and so putting it in the same IP universe gets you free marketing, a la agreed, this is a big test of the waters, to see just how much demand there is left for 3rd person cover shooter

Of course it's frustrating but they permanently fucked over the setting with ME3.

Have they really though? Most of the species we're interacting with in Andromeda are from the Milky Way and they'll probably keep adding more of the old MW species before they add brand new species. Is the genophage getting retconned out because we're in Andromeda? Are krogan suddenly best friends with Turians and Salarians? Are Asari finally an interesting alien species? I hear where you're coming from, but all that lore still exists.

No but exactly, it is a universe.

So you fly into another fucking universe and 600 years into the future. Sounds pretty fucking irrelevant to me.

They are getting rid of everything, all the asari lore doesnt matter anymore, citadel, allience, rachni wars, turians v krogans,.

And they aren't replacing it with anything because its all frontier shit. everything will be about a month old with no backstory. Seeing the beginning of something isn't nearly as interesting as exploring a lived in world.

You could have done another game in the milky way without ever mentioning shepherd or reapers. Could have done another 3.

Thats what star trek does, every series was completely different but still set in the same world. Established lore and rules still existed.

Now its "a bunch of millennials make nathan darake banter while running around deserts".

If you ask me Sara came out the 'best looking" compared to Cora and Peebee, of course that doesn't say much.

damn, that's official? looks close enough, for sure, given the 'deviation' we see in the rest

Atleast 3 of those are men, right?

Yeah but does Star Trek have an inevitable Bad End looming over the entire series? Because making another game that takes before ME3 will just remind people of those shitty endings, and how chances are these new characters they're going to get attached to will likely die, or worse, get Synth'd.

ME3 literally burned and salted the earth that was the trilogy's setting.

It took 2 games to make Liara cute but at the cost of QT Ashley turning into a Tranny

I disagree. Its a big galaxy and we could've explored either a new story set in the two year gap where Shepard is nothing but bloodless meat or prior to the events of ME1.

It's a new galaxy within the same universe. They aren't getting rid of any of that lore. It's still there. It's not all frontier shit. We've seen the giant Nexus station, we've seen spaceports, we've seen cities, and yes we have seen frontiers too. In some ways, this game is going to surpass the OT at least with how those different environments are actually depicted in game v in codex. I really think they're throwing the timeline ahead 600 years because they're trying to add a time buffer to the events of the OT and giving themselves room to write some new state for the MW that gels with the red/green/blue ending. Or rather, hoping that enough of the OT fans will be so glad to go back to the MW that they won't give a shit that BioWare nukes their hedcannons.

Or just make Red canon forever because its the only one of their shitty endings that made a modicum of sense.

Yeah, it's her. That's why Ian refuses to out her on Twitter. If it were some D-tier actor like Rossi or DudeRyder they'd be happy to give them the publicity.

>men
They are non-binary you cis shitlord.

>ywn cuddle between Jaal and Vetra while Drack tells you old war stories.

>make Red canon

Fuck yeah.

>we could've explored either a new story set in the two year gap where Shepard is nothing but bloodless meat or prior to the events of ME1

those would only be good ideas if andromeda is a oneshot, which it probably isn't.

>giving in when they clearly wanted synth to be the canon ending
Maybe in another ten years when everyone involved in ME3 is gone from Bioware.

Imagine going to work everyday and dealing with this shist.

Nice bike shorts katie, they go well with your kneesocks and leather jacket. Oh hi Mike- i mean "Michelle". Your Graphic t-shirt compliments your denim jacket perfectly, i didn't even notice your stubble.

Nevermind fucking Daria in the middle.

I wonder if she's a romance option

Well, we're halfway there already.

Do you think Andromeda will have a big climatic final mission with a hype soundtrack?
youtube.com/watch?v=VTsD2FjmLsw

prequels are dogshit. They should have just made destroy the canon ending and had Mass Effect 4 start a generation later with the council breaking up and fighting for dominance. Give the player the choice of which council species to play as and they can choose to fuck over the other three species or unite the galaxy again. B-plot about opening up the dormant relays and finding hints of some hostile power that's coming to wreck shit next game.

Except BioWare's "canon" ending is clearly Synthesis. That's why it took extra to get it.

Playing as an alien race would be awesome. They could go way deeper into the lore and background of the races by actually being one.

Then again, this is bioware so it would probably be dogshit.

>tfw Bioware destroyed the Mass Relays, potentially killed off 4 races and cured the genophage
We aren't going back to the MW. They fucked up too much

>Non-cured Genophage/Side with Geth/Destroy will never be the canon ending

Hurts me so much

As dumb as synthesis is, I still don't get why Shepard had to die for it to happen. Wouldn't just some blood work?

A game navigating the future of such a retarded choice could actually be interesting.

This man speaks the truth. Just the Quarians and Geth alone would be too much of a difference to implement.

>muh spacejesus

he had to die twice for our sins. Mac's a hack.

>Dragon Age Origins lets you pick different races, even with a different beginning chapter and different dialogue for each one
>Forced to be human in Mass Effect

I don't think most people would complain if they just canonized quarian/geth peace and the Destroy ending.

Something something space is the final frontier for mankind.

lol what a retarded race

building the engine and then the ship around it

They did what they should have done and had the ending have very varying and permanent changes that would be almost impossible to continue off of. Even if it ended up being a choice of three that was stupid. That story was wrapped up entirely unless they shoehorned us into one decision, which they didn't want to do.

For this reboot to work, they had to do it the way they did. The only other choice was prequels.

Establish a canon. Use the stats if you want to have some justification and let the tears flow when Rannoch ends up as a ghost world and all AI are dead.

Would this game be a little more bearable if PapaRyder was the playable character instead?

Bioware could have given the option to play favorites with your kids. At every point bring up the N7 designation to your kids when they return from their shitty recon missions reminding them they'll only ever be half as good knowing damn well you purposely hold them back. Or throw diplomacy out by telling everyone off at all the settlements like Alec did to Scott in the story video. Better yet just Manifest Destiny the Andromeda galaxy by purging all the other inferior races.

I guess the people at Bioware don't like fun or games for that matter.

Establishing a canon to continue off of shits on what little choice we had in the trilogy. I would have rather had no new Mass Effect at all then one that made all the decisions pointless.

could be, but they couldn't pull it off
agreed
>game gives you same quest, just replaces actors in the scene with geth or quarians as appropriate
yeah, please no more MW without retcons on the extreme end of '2 and 3 were entirely dreams', which would inevitably end up sucking anyway

not necessarily, if you could connect to the choice you made, just be a different character that wasnt shepard.

the difference is negligible. Geth can rebuild and repopulate themselves easily if destroyed.

I WANT A PREQUEL THAT LETS YOU PLAY AS A C-SEC OFFICER, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Non-cured Genophage
I feel bad for the Krogans that got dragged along to Andromeda without a genophage cure.

Yes, i don't want to play as some fucking millennial nu-male dickweed who cant grow a beard.

Your decisions barely mattered in the OT. Once that saga is tied off it's time to move on.

Your ideas are shit.

They won't establish a canon because they want the ending everyone hated to be canon.

All they would do is make all the choices moot to shoehorn all the variations into one thing. I'm not here to play Telltale games. Why anybody would want this is beyond me. The lack of choices that mattered was already bad enough without retconning the little we had.

They could start by not giving women square jaws

>Would this game be a little more bearable if PapaRyder was the playable character instead?
No because I want to be the pretty girl.

I'm happy we're going to a new galaxy. I don't need a retread of the same shit.

>FemRyder
>Pretty

So telling everyone to go fuck themselves and choosing one ending, probably Synthesis, and one outcome of choices, probably Geth surviving and Krogan genophage cured to make a sequel game within the Milky Way is less retarded than just going to a new galaxy to start again?

I feel like I'm missing something here. Both are lazy but the former is even more so.

No one outside BioWare wants synthesis as canon.

I never said I wanted to be the default femRyder.

I can't even imagine how much things would change with Synthesis being made canon. I don't think Bioware could accurately explore that.

What is your actual problem with going to a new galaxy?

One allows you to have another mass effect game, just not with the ending you chose, the other gives you some random shooter with a mass effect paintjob.

Look, theres N7 Stripes and Krogans and a Avenger rifle. This is good.

This. Same reason I'm glad Quarian and Geth aren't appearing. I just wish the Krogan weren't either because everything we've seen about them points to retreading old ground again. "GRRR we don't trust you because everyone hurts us and we dindu and genophage and shiyet! Earn our loyalty by fixing our problems!"

>I don't think Bioware could accurately explore that.

Bioware would probably give everyone glowy eyes like the Illusive Man and call it a day

>yfw bioware uses the new setting to rehash the organics v synthetics bullshit all over again