Veeky Forums cup

After last weekend's round of polling, Scotty Kilmer emerged as likely contender for the second silver medal spot in place of WAT Racing.
Since there was a difference of only two votes between them, though, we thought it fair to give people who voted for other players the chance to choose between the two.

This poll has a single question and will be open for two days to get the opinion of as many fans as possible.
docs.google.com/forms/d/1oxlMUbhE1zyKSPm59qN3hf4Nko7UBgBLuTWg8MqA3Dg/
(Open until the 17th at 5pm utc)

>what is the 4cc?
It's a virtual divegrass tournament played between the Veeky Forums boards for fun and bragging rights.
It's played on PES17's coach mode (cpu vs cpu), so the outcomes are mostly random, but every team has one or more managers that decide the formation and tactics the team will use to try and affect the outcome in their favor. It's filled with hilarious situations.
It's streamed on hitbox, and the next cup we play in will start the 12th of May, a couple weeks after the qualifiers.

Check this page for more details: implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Spring_Babby_Cup
Here's also a video of one of our past matches (skip to 5:00 for the actual action).
archive.klaxa.eu/Summer_2016/Matchday_7/05. - o vs f.mkv

>what does silver medal mean?
Every player in a 4cc team has all of its ability stats set to 77 out of 99, except for two players whose stats are set to 99 and two whose stats are set to 88.
Those players are called respectively gold medal players and silver medal players, and because of their higher stats they have the privilege of playing all the matches even if their mood is low.

Other urls found in this thread:

southernbacktones.bandcamp.com/track/girl-named-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>only 2 responses

Eh, that's normal. Most of the responses come after the thread gets bumped for the first time, since people tend to miss it on the catalog.

REV

damn thats high exposure.

Oh, by the way. Here's a little preview of the WIP player models for WAT Racing and Scotty.
I'll need to get all the stickers to put on the crx.

FUCK

Scotty has to win this. I'll even make a custom goalhorn for him if he wins.

Oh my god this is amazing. Please make an ear rape version of his intro as his goal horn.

get more people you know to vote then.

Does this mean WAT racing will disappear?

You mean if it ends up losing the poll?
Nah, it would just become a non medal player, which means it would have to skip matches if its mood is low. It would probably still play two thirds of the matches though.

See pic related as an example. The mood is called conditioning, and affects how quickly the players tire out. It's indicated by the colored arrows.
In this example hurrdurrring would have to be swapped with a bench player before starting the match, and james may would be swapped with blinker fluid since the latter has a better conditioning and both play the same role on the pitch.
In the case of everyone having the same conditions, though, starting players get priority over bench players, and WAT Racing will definitely be a starting player at minimum.

do u have scotty theme yet?
i have posted it last time i saw the thread but it died.
southernbacktones.bandcamp.com/track/girl-named-gone

Nope, I missed your post. Thanks.

hope this is good for the cup in time.

is scatty theme the new sanic

Needs "Rev up your engines" at the start.

Well shit, I was wondering what this song was called.

If nobody else does it, I might go make the goalhorn today if nobody else does. Not that it'll be tough to make, but maybe it could be something beyond just the basic intro.

Maybe snippets of him bashing mercedes benz?

can the 4c get his place?

Just finished making an edit with the intro added, here's a preview:
my.mixtape.moe/nserva.mp3

I think we should keep it simple for now, and then maybe add more stuff for the next cup when people expect it the least.

Maybe next cup.

maybe add mix of different engines revving at very high rpm like 11k

literally nobody gives a shit about fiats except for mjet and some italian neet, they are not good, they are not widely recognized Veeky Forums memes too

ok just to update about shitbox mesh of ae85 or levin. i havent made much progress this semester on it.
i could try to get people to post vids of engine revs from the generals here. not like people dont post that anyways.

Wasent that shown in a superbowl ad recently

perfect

i don't completely hate his intro song now that i've heard more of it, thanks user

One hour left before the poll is closed.

Can't we get Edd China as our goalkeeper or something? He's tall as fuck, and he's sort of Veeky Forums related

The roster is supposed to represent Veeky Forums's most common memes, and although he's a nice guy he's not often talked about.
Try suggesting him in next cup's poll in a few months though, he may still have a chance.

>civic still in goal
Seat belts for gk when, they save (lives)

Also, I noticed last cup that we and a lot of other teams were having trouble making connections to our striker to take shots. Just for shits and giggles, have we tried a skid-mark formation that runs out medal players up the center or left wing(seemed to be detested by most teams) that just passes the ball from medal to medal all the way up to our gold ss?

The poll is over, and Scotty has been chosen as the team's new silver medal player.
WAT Racing will be placed in centre midfield and will keep playing an important role in the team.
The new roster can be seen on pic related, though the positions and formation are subject to change.

Our first match in the Spring cup will be either the 12th or the 13th of May depending on the group the team gets drawn into. We'll make a thread before it starts to remind everyone who is interested.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far.

The new formation I'm testing should help with the connections to the strikers, though there's no helping the fact that the strikers keep choking their chances. Pes 17 is just made like that.
I'll give your idea a try, though. We could use it during friendly matches.

people who dont admire Scotty dont belong on Veeky Forums

Who the FUCK voted GM BTFO and pushrods into the roster? Did Alphonse spoof 100 votes?