byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qG2HwH1JkAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

butt

xth for God is great, I love our Lord.

these mcs wanna talk about lord of the mics? you aint even lord of your yard

what if i cut reica in half?

Then you will double the problem.

i want to date strawberrytan irl

fag

do any cute spessmen live in southern virginia?

i bet they look really cute and we'd look great together!

Which waifu is best for taking home for dinner and introducing to your parents? Which is worst?

Is Emilia the cutest little greyshit

actual homo

this is why people in charge of the server don't take the thread seriously

i don't care if theyre a boy or a girl they're probably really cute and i'd like to take them to dinner one day haha

it's at most 4 people doing this, which isn't enough to delet something in an emoji-based democracy

and they shouldn't take the thread seriously. Anyone can post here, absolutely anyone. Someone who doesn't even play the game could like read it and just shitpost something and people would agree.
Don't forget all the lovely permabanned players who still come here.

Trinity would be best and we would adopt a kid together and live happily ever after.

Emilia would probably end in a call to the police and excommunication from my family.

Julia would make a good house wife!
But I don't think that Sue would go down very well at all, she'd barely speak!

surfer would be pretty shit because she's a loser but as a waifu she's great and loyal

EMOTE: Phung Bingus/Rub (@219,292,1): Phung Bingus shows you his penis,Player PM from-Rub/(Phung Bingus): "ugh it was my gimmick i showed everyone my smeg filled willy as a punisment for crimes." Nah

ugh, free rub

this is some f list tier shit

(Follow) Chad Poon says, "How about you show me your puss" Chad Poon says, "Nice clit"

Raphaella would make my parents so happy for me! Avada probably complain that what we are eating isn't spaghetti and make my parents wish I was gay.

Thanks cutenaut for being a solid part of the round.

Deadchat was rooting for you 100% of the way

so why would you choose normal doctor if chemist is literally the same shit with better pda chip?

any ideas why everyone is playing doctor but literally nobody takes chemist?
it really makes you think

Don't you dare fucking start shilling Raphaella
She is a good CMO and a fucking awful waifu, don't you dare make the player look bad by adding your degeneracy.
Let people play the fucking game without autism in the thread about them.

youtu.be/qG2HwH1JkAI

I am unironically in love with Raphaella.
Not even in a lewd way, because I'm not autistic enough to be attracted to pixels. She just has the personality I would want in a woman.

>don't you dare make the player look bad by adding your degeneracy.
Wouldn't be the first time lonely desperate people did that here.
Remember: Shitposting does not a waifu make

>Better pda chip
there's literally no more useful pda chip than the integrated health analyzer

Someone do the shooting stars bridge meme webm with a clown being thrown out of an airlock

I know, which is why I want to stop it right fucking away.
The moment a female character happens to not be a total dipshit asshole, the thread gets uppity trying to make a waifu out of them. I just want somebody I can interact with on the crew that is a fucking human being for once, and Raphaella is good at roleplaying a goddamn human being.

Would I get in trouble for stealing someone's static name?

well the thing is as doctor you can put health analyzer in your exosuit slot, and there is no reagent scanner like this, you need to give up med hud glasses for gay pink glasses to scan chems

chemist is better doctor

if they still play and you play at the same time as them and attempt to impersonate them without being an antag, probably.

To be honest I just like the doctor chip for the medical records on examine. Can easily grab someone's blood type that way.

For what purpose? Griefing? Do you really need to irritate them so much that you'll make your name the same as theirs?

It happened recently

Well known namefags that advertise themselves and try really hard to carve out an identity have OOC protection for some reason.

>for stealing someone's static name
No.
>for stealing someone's static name and using the impersonation of name and appearance to gain an advantage you'd normally require a voice changer(+agent ID) or UI/UE to get
Probably.

Just pick your favorite banned shitters static name and step right into their shoes. They're not coming back so who cares, right?

or you can just pick pink hair and get called avada every fucking round

>impersonate avada
>perma sticky rangebanned
>sawbones comes to my house
>shows up on all my employment records and background checks

Names to steal:
>Zenny Hunt
>Nevill Bamshoot
>Jemmy Benford
>Sue Bowchief
>Julia Brandt
>Naomi Williams
>Malachi Enbontu
>Hanako Yamato

What colors should I make pills as a chemist.
Or is it all just memery

easy way to debunk waifu allegations, I think she played on r/tg

There's some universal standards like red for bicard (since it treats brute which is red), blue for dex+ (suffocation is blue), yellow for keloderma, green for anti tox..

But really as long as they're fucking pills and contain what they say they do and they aren't in ridiculous dosages (10u pills of ryetalyn and 3.5u pills of anti tox) then you're cool with doing what you feel is best.

You don't even need to colour them. Just leave them all in your locked locker and if anyone needs them, they can just ask. You also have the right to chloral disposal any shitter that tries to come in and take your job/pills. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Question.

How'd the cult get juggernatus/artificers so fast? I spawned, got my gear and walked into the hallway and saw a Juggernaut. Must've been 2 minutes, TOPS.

How?

dunno, I like cryo and clone pills to be light blue-ish, antitox green, bicard red shiny, iron red not shiny because blood is not fucking shiny, tricord, alkysine and rye colour depend on what I click first, usually the long pills, inacustine and imidazoline half purple pills with diffrent halfs because they are similiar, spaceacillin white, dex dark blue, drugs and hyperzine pink-yellow, keloderm yellow-red, rest depends on whats left

but it's just my selfautism, everyone has diffrent coding in pills, just don't be a shitter making red antitoxin or every pill the fucking same

tldr: use your inner autism

So it's another Sawbones round? Don't you have highschool tomorrow?

I will personally chloral you if you use all defaults.

Your best colors are
The Red/Yellow halves for KeloDerm
Red circle for Bicar
Red normal pill for Tricord
White normal pill for Spaceacillin
White circle for hyperzine
Blue/Blue halves for dex+
Antitox green circles

Chill user I'm just shitposting, I haven't even played a round today and have no idea what you're talking about.
And I have college tomorrow

>cult
last round was ragin mages, and wizards can take constructs/stones for their allotted wiz points.

I get the bicard red circle meme, because every other damage treating pill is usually circle, but I just can't do it after always making it a long pill, also why would tricord be red if it's more universal pill, I would use more overall colour, like maybe long white with red bar or long green-white

>or every pill the fucking same

>be tired
>working medbay
>no chemist
>go to make pills
>crank out supplies of three or four different chems
>tfw forgot to change any of the colors

You can use the defaults if you want but autists will flip their shit.
Just use different colors for different pills. Autists will still be mad if you don't do the colors they like, but they won't do anything about it as long as each chem is a different color.

It hardly even matters. I mean yeah you're gonna get an ULTRA AUTISTIC player or two who will sperg at you but really its just a loss of comfort.

>tricord
>red/yellow for keloderm to show it's a mix despite the fact you will never have pure kelo or derma pills, leaving the colour code all fucked
>hyperzine not red for going fast
>not saving the white circles for any painkiller you make
>not using the green/purple for spaceacillin or a cure
What's your fucking ckey, mate?

>do pills
>90u of dex+
>18 pills
>forgot to change pill
>they are all fucking green
>have to put every single one of them into beaker and redo colour because A U T I S M

>It hardly even matters
fuk you nigga. My personal autism and the standard of excellence I try to bring to my job requires me to redo all the pills.

This user right here gets it

zealotron

> The Red/Yellow halves for KeloDerm
Keloderm doesn't treat brute, both components would be yellow individually so together it's a yellow/yellow pill, aka a regular yellow circle. There won't be any confusion with regular kelotane or dermaline since no one's gonna make those when it's the same effort to just make keloderm.
>Red normal pill for Tricord
Purple circle because it's a damage healer and heals all types of damage and it's much more plausible for red + green + yellow + blue to add up to purple than to red. Also, red long is reserved for iron you shitter

yellow is for antirad stuff pleb
and red/yellow just looks like burning, fire is red too

purple tricord is okay, but usually I make it long green-white because it's made of antitoxin

RFultra

>blue bicar
>green keloderm
>red antitox
>yellow dex
I saw a clown get chemistry access and make pills like this once.
A doctor looked in the fridge and immediately killed himself. He was the only doctor that signed up that round, too.

>yellow for anti rad
I can understand yellow and purple pill for it, but pure yellow is beyong retarded. Why wuold you sacrifice the unitiy of pure yellow, red, blue and green for main damage for fucking anti rad medicine, you fucking piece of shit. Also, we're not talking about what the damage source looks like, you fucker. I would actually prefer it if you just didn't colour your pills if you actually think your scheme is anywhere near acceptable. If I find you pulling this shit in-game, This sin't even funny anymore, this is borderline grief.

Yellow is for fire, that's why the burn medkits are yellow, the kelotane pills in them are yellow, and the health scanner prints out burn damage in a yellow font. Hence yellow being the color of burn meds. Antirad meds are any long pill, potentially half or full green since they somewhat deal with toxins. Tricord can be any color and shape really so long as it's not one of the basic four.

How do I get rid of knots in wires? No matter where I click they stay there

if the wires themselves are already joined you can just click the knot itself with a wirecutter and it'll remove it but keep the wires linked

Click the wire itself from whichever direction you intend the cable to run
If you fucked up and put two knots just cut one side and redo it

>wake up
>banned by probe1, the shitmin

you're probably joking but I've actually done this a lot like nearly every round I play

well then imidazoline and inacusiate wouldn't be similiar if I did it like this

there is no perfect pill coloring, it all depends on your autism and ties in your head

just b urself

They don't take the thread seriously because they are fools.

If the thread died the server would follow, the thread is the alpha and the omega

>tfw my waifu is on the list

>join as a male clown with blue drills
>call myself Bill Moreno
>Exchange lewd notes in the bar

Would I be banned?

sometimes people expect you to make more than one batch of the basic pills and that's annoying

it doesn't show damage locations (important for bleeding) last I remember so you'll want a regular scanner anyway

I'm pretty sure that's a feature of the medhud

>getting massive antag shakes just from meming in the bar with an e-implant
>it was both the others that actually antagonized and progressed the round
Antagging isn't for me.

don't do lewd notes just flirt

was it pacid? I got a good hearty chuckle out of it.

jesus christ did it melt the poor bastard from inside? Why did he continue to shovel chili into his face?

He was hungry

This is what I got when I scanned it-- some high-octane autism went into this chili, and Eva commissioned me to make four whole stews.

>plasmaflooding is progressing the round
I only wanted to be comfy AI. Once the clown had died, I wanted to go back to Asimov fuckery. But the HoS was too smart.
Borgo you shitter the next time one of you takes 354 years to follow a command when I turn comms off to help you I will blow you up on the spot

SHEIT, forgot my image.

you mean more than 9 basic pills? of course they need more nigro, 9 pills is not even enough for saving retards 30 minutes edition

>join as skeleton clown
>Name myself Ron the Zealot
>run around shouting "IM UNDERAGE"
>do this whilst Sawbones is adminning

Will I be banned?

It was nettle, deathnettle, ghost peppers, regular pepper, and liberty cap (for entertainment) all into a pepper, then cooked into a stew.

It was only at around 105 potency before I had to wrap it up.

Sorry about that, I don't think any of us were in position at the time. I was trying to recharge on my part, anyway.

Probably would've helped if both of us didn't wobble into brig.together.

wrong bost x=D

Yeah you're not allowed to be a clown and name yourself after admins

>image
man this reminds me of the good ole days when I would main botany and make all kind of meme plants. I might pick it back up again and go full powergaymen like I used to, and possibly get it nerfed singlehandedly.

But the admins ARE clowns

Take it to the forum if you want to appeal the server ban.

Don't forget to custom name your plants with a pen. It's my favorite part to making meme plants.